PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone knows what's included in the cover charge of the tranny awards?

NatashaLover
02-18-2012, 12:41 PM
and how much will the cover charge be at the door?

TSMichelleAustin
02-18-2012, 12:49 PM
$30 at door but might be sold out! Id suggest buying tixs at http://trannyawards.com

NatashaLover
02-18-2012, 12:58 PM
$30 at door but might be sold out! Id suggest buying tixs at http://trannyawards.com
Do you know if that still VIP if you get it online?

TSMichelleAustin
02-18-2012, 01:09 PM
I dont think there is a VIP, maybe DM Seanchai

NatashaLover
02-18-2012, 01:21 PM
I dont think there is a VIP, maybe DM Seanchai
Thanks girl.

BLKGSXR
02-18-2012, 01:37 PM
to be honest their shouldnt be a VIP section this bar isnt really big at all, any extra area would be foolish imho...Last year at BlueMoon was a great selection because it was so wide spread this is maybe half that size!

NatashaLover
02-18-2012, 01:57 PM
to be honest their shouldnt be a VIP section this bar isnt really big at all, any extra area would be foolish imho...Last year at BlueMoon was a great selection because it was so wide spread this is maybe half that size!
I thought this was a bigger place? ok now I am confused.

BLKGSXR
02-18-2012, 02:09 PM
I thought this was a bigger place? ok now I am confused.
Not really youll see just buy tix online you dont gotta worry about not getting in.:smileysex:

NatashaLover
02-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Not really youll see just buy tix online you dont gotta worry about not getting in.:smileysex:
I am not worried about not being able to get in, if I can't such is life. :tongue:
:tongue:

TSMichelleAustin
02-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Yes not a big place. So get tix!!! Lol

GroobySteven
02-18-2012, 08:44 PM
We got messed around on the previous location which was meant to be all done and dusted, 4 weeks before the show I was informed that they wanted to bring in a regular club night they had right after our show at 11:30pm (!?!) as we were already expecting to max the place out and more importantly, I didn't care for their lack of concern for safety for our group we had to move.

Joseph's Cafe was one of the few choices we had and they've been very accommodating although the main stage area is a lot smaller than I'd anticipated (I only got to see it this week). We are bringing in our own stage and there will be sponsors tables at the front and sides, there isn't a VIP area as such for nominees although there wouldn't have been at the other venue either as that was some of the feedback from last year, that is was too segregated.

We've been encouraging people to get tickets for the event at http://trannyawards2011.eventbrite.com/ to guarantee entrance.

We have a LOT of sponsors, nominees, special guests and such and a good amount of tix have been sold so getting a ticket is the only way we can guarantee entrance.

Nominees in the model categories get entry but if they bring guests, they will need to pay.

Red carpet will begin at 8.30 and there is quite a lot of press. The red carpet will end at 10 sharp so don't arrive late and expect to get interview/photographed on it.

We have a photo booth inside the show where anyone can have snaps taken and emailed to themselves. There is a large bar area and the main hall will be opened out to the outdoor area so I hope everyone can see the stage.

We will be clearing the main room and re-arranging the floor/removing the stage immediately after the show to leave more dance space.

SFTB
02-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Seanchia,
I'm sure your hands are full this weekend. If I may suggest for next year, maybe try a convention size hall at one of the hotels in LA area or Vegas. There is a fetish convention, called DomCon held every year, so that venue is open to different lifestyles. Glamourcon is held every year in LA also, and the hotel goes as far as to discount rates for exhibitors. I hope you all have big night tgonight, cheers!

GroobySteven
02-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Seanchia,
I'm sure your hands are full this weekend. If I may suggest for next year, maybe try a convention size hall at one of the hotels in LA area or Vegas. There is a fetish convention, called DomCon held every year, so that venue is open to different lifestyles. Glamourcon is held every year in LA also, and the hotel goes as far as to discount rates for exhibitors. I hope you all have big night tgonight, cheers!

Thanks we looked at them and we're somewhat in-between on size of event to be able to do one of those venues. We've got someone working on next year already!
Thanks!

NatashaLover
02-19-2012, 10:07 AM
I tried that website and this is the page that appears

hefzfavebunii
02-19-2012, 10:11 AM
I don't understand why Transsexuals should have to pay to get into an even that is making everyone else but them money...

GroobySteven
02-19-2012, 10:32 AM
I don't understand why Transsexuals should have to pay to get into an even that is making everyone else but them money...

I don't know anyone apart from the bar and the award winners that are making money from the event?

GroobySteven
02-19-2012, 10:41 AM
I tried that website and this is the page that appears

Closed because it's less than 24 hrs before the event and we've hit our target on guest list and tickets.
If you want to come for sure Natasha just send me an email at admin@grooby.com

TrannyStripperParty
02-20-2012, 12:20 AM
The cover charge to our event Monday includes 20+ dancers and 4 productions /shows!!