PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Mitchell on PlayBoy Radio Monday!

WendyWilliams
02-17-2012, 09:40 PM
TS Star Mandy Mitchell will make her very first appearance on Playboy Radio Monday 20th at 4pm PST. Mandy will join Host Nicki Hunter and Debi Diamond. Mandy will be there to promote her Official website Mandy-Mitchell.com. her upcoming DVD release "TS PlayGround" Directed by Jay Sin and tell her fans about her recent road trip. Show can be heard on Sirius and XM channel 102. Fans are encouraged to call in 1.877.205.9796. Mandy received numerous nominations from the Tranny Awards and she will be attending the Awards Sunday in Hollywood, CA.

"I am in town attending the Tranny Awards on Sunday so I expect to have a lot of great stories the next day. This is my first time on PlayBoy Radio so I'm excited to be able to chat with the ladies and fill you in on everything that is going on in my naughty mind", says Mandy.

Fans can find Mandy at her Official website www.mandy-mitchell.com and on Twitter at Twitter.com/xmandymitchellx. Questions and Interviews are handled by HotWendyPR and information at www.hotwendypr.com