PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton - Mother Teresa?

NYCe
02-16-2006, 09:24 PM
http://www.gossiplist.com/blog2/archives/paris_hiltons_frozen_face.gif

chefmike
02-16-2006, 09:36 PM
:arrow:

Edmund
02-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Not even a little true.

Quinn
02-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Read this over on IMDb this morning:

Socialite Paris Hilton has reportedly been asked to play celebrated humanitarian Mother Teresa in a movie biopic. Indian director T. Rajeevnath has contacted the hotel heiress about taking the lead role in his new film, which will chronicle the late nun's life. He tells MTV.co.uk, "My agents in California have contacted Paris Hilton. Although there are several actresses willing to play the role of Mother Teresa, the most widely respected and loved person, the history of the actress who is finally chosen for the role would have to be analyzed thoroughly before she is chosen."

WTF?????????????

I'm not sure what all of the controversy is about. Given Paris Hilton's talent as an actress, not to mention her obvious physical resemblance to Mother Teresa, she is the correct choice. As an aside, I have heard that she has also been asked to star in a biographical short on Oprah Winfrey's life – for the same obvious reasons.

-Quinn

hondarobot
02-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Paris is a busy girl, lately. She's also slated to portray Carrie Nation in a period piece examining the Women's Temperence Movement. The casting choice is obvious. Tinkerbell is rumored to a make a cameo appearance as Thomas Edison.

ian
02-17-2006, 12:29 AM
It will surely be an electrifying performance.

I'm sorry that was terrible, but very funny Quinn & Honda