PDA

View Full Version : Tranny strolls

luvblack77
02-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Are there any tranny strolls left in the US? I tried Houston, NYC and DC and these strolls are pretty much dead. I wonder if other cities like Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, LA or Chicago still have tranny strolls that are both active and relatively safe. I travel a lot on business and would love to see some action.

hefzfavebunii
02-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Hire a girl off Eros?

luvblack77
02-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the advise. That is what I do now: Eros and BP. However, there is an energy in strolls or tranny friendly bars where you can talk to the ladies live and make a choice based on personal contact. I would like to find a reasonable stroll or at least a good bar with working girls.

chromeheart44m
02-13-2012, 08:29 AM
sad but true nyc is mostly dead there is a quiet stroll in paterson nj about 7-8girls on the weekend that is all.

Willie Escalade
02-13-2012, 09:16 AM
Haven't been out like I used to, so I can't really say anything about LA. Your best bet would be Santa M o n i c a between Highland and Normandie...including the side streets.

My night job has taken me out of the loop of things...

TSMichelleAustin
02-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Go to TC Bar in Montrose in Houston for tranny bar and hookers are mixed in that area sometimes! Look hard they are in trees! LOL

Nicole Dupre
02-13-2012, 05:04 PM
sad but true nyc is mostly dead there is a quiet stroll in paterson nj about 7-8girls on the weekend that is all.
Go to any TS party instead. Why would you want a bored Paterson cop seeing you do that?

I can't see how anyone would drive through Paterson for a TS stroll. West Paterson were so embarrassed of having Paterson in their name, they changed the name of the town to Woodland Park. Just like East Paterson changed their name to Elmwood Park year ago. lol

Where are they anyway? On the east side? In the neighborhoods where they've torn down all the street signs? lol

ed_jaxon
02-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Most cities have cleaned up the overt strolls or use them as money makers for the poor saps who get stung.

In Chicago, the main TG stroll for black girls is Halsted between 71st and 76th.

The Chicago PD also has a pretty nice website that shows where the stings are thus providing a perfect map of where the strolls are.

I have seen a couple of friends and acquaintances mugs plastered on their website for a month after they got busted.

Yvonne183
02-14-2012, 12:34 AM
Ha ha ha, I misread the topic title, i thought it said tranny trolls,, yes, there are many tranny trolls, lol

When you say "stroll" do ya mean streetwalkers?

Baltimore has an area around 24- 26 streets/Calvert st in South Charles Village but it's not all that safe and the girls,, eh? it depends what you like. I haven't been there for awhile, maybe the city cleaned the area up. The residents keep complaining.

buttslinger
02-14-2012, 12:44 AM
DC used to have a thriving TS meatmarket down around 6th and K NE. It was the real thing. I haven't been in DC in a while late night since I quit drinking, but I've heard conflicting reports on whether they are still there.
I know there are lots of drag bars around but I don't think there are any transsexual bars around, or bars with transsexual go-go girls.
What is a TS party?
It seems like transvestites flock together but trannys fly alone.

luvblack77
02-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Most cities have cleaned up the overt strolls or use them as money makers for the poor saps who get stung.

In Chicago, the main TG stroll for black girls is Halsted between 71st and 76th.

The Chicago PD also has a pretty nice website that shows where the stings are thus providing a perfect map of where the strolls are.

I have seen a couple of friends and acquaintances mugs plastered on their website for a month after they got busted.

Thanks for the advise. I will try the Halsted stroll next time I go to Chicago, and when the weather improves in the area.

yodajazz
03-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Does anyone know what city this is from?

Shemale BiG Booty - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVqdsuybTxY)

bulge
03-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Does anyone know what city this is from?

Shemale BiG Booty - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVqdsuybTxY)

Thats definitely Miami

crackfocus
03-01-2012, 10:52 AM
San Francisco is still booming in the Tenderloin. Right around Post and Polk.

giovanni_hotel
03-01-2012, 04:23 PM
I think parties have supplanted strolls. Nicole is right, it's a safer venue from the po po.
Strolls are from a bygone era, like rotary phones and beepers.

SummitTop4U
03-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Looks like Miami.