PDA

View Full Version : New faggot changed his mind

Scandinavia
02-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Sorry gyus, but I have changed my mind. Didn't like my new life as a faggot. I wanna go back to just be an ordinary, avarage, straight guy, who's a little bi-curiuos, at least T-Girls curious... But I'm NOT gay anymore, so please don't take me for a damn faggot, right!

Regards
TeddyBlueballs

InHouston
02-16-2006, 05:50 PM
:what Uhhhh .... dude.

Post pictures of yourself in the shower when you look more like her.

Newbies ... gotta luv em.

BlackAdder
02-16-2006, 09:13 PM
At post a decent pic noob....

That pic is art fab gone horribly wrong...

Scandinavia
02-16-2006, 09:48 PM
To mds: Yes, but didn't find out how to do it... To the rest: One learn as long as one lives... Now, is there a way to delete pics?

(Too many guys hanging around in here )

TeddyBlueballs

Quinn
02-16-2006, 10:11 PM
At least he was good enough to reassure everyone of his heterosexuality – while simultaneously posting a pic of himself that would be more suited to a gay-oriented forum.

-Quinn

robbie
02-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Tough room!

But, I'm learning (and he may learn too) that if you can make it in the TG world, you can make it anywhere.

That said, straight, bi or gay, no matter... what was he thinking with that pic?!

Scandinavia
02-16-2006, 10:31 PM
What pic?

Quinn
02-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Much better, now.

-Quinn

InHouston
02-16-2006, 11:07 PM
What pic?

Looks like he figured out how to remove it. :shrug

George Costanza
02-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Hello all of you pretty girls.

Just a qick note to say hello to everyone on this forum. I'm a new New Yorker. Love this city and all it has to offer (at least almost). I'm a straight guy, that have a great passion for lovely Tgirls, that I hope to see a lot of here. I won't attach a pic of myself, as I don't think the guys using this forum will like it...

Regards
TeddyBlueballs

Everyone's talking about the pic (which has since been removed). No one seems to comment on that he calls himself "straight".

I always get a kick out of that. :lol:

Quinn
02-17-2006, 12:16 AM
Everyone's talking about the pic (which has since been removed). No one seems to comment on that he calls himself "straight".

I always get a kick out of that. :lol:

LOL. Already specifically addressed it earlier in this thread.

-Quinn

chefmike
02-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Tough room!

But, I'm learning (and he may learn too) that if you can make it in the TG world, you can make it anywhere.

That said, straight, bi or gay, no matter... what was he thinking with that pic?!

and what were you thinking while....

while simultaneously posting a pic of himself that would be more suited to a gay-oriented forum.

give us a break, robbie...save that for the lads in the locker room, sport... :roll:

flabbybody
02-17-2006, 02:01 AM
I figure anyone who comes to a tranny board to announce he's staight gota be a faggot.

hondarobot
02-17-2006, 02:52 AM
Hello all of you pretty guys.

Just a qick note to say hello to all you gay men on this forum. I'm a new New Yorker, just came over from Sweden. Love this city and all gay stuff it has to offer. I'm a fat guy that have a great passion for lovely faggots, that I hope to see a lot of here. I'll attach a pic of myself, as I think all you guys using this forum will love it.

See you soon!

Regards
TeddyBlueballs

That's an interesting edit. Looks like the poor guy went nuts in just a couple days. I've been here a year and I didn't completely flip out until just recently.

Those Swedes don't mess around!

But seriously, you gotta get through the rookie period with caution or you will get flamed. I jumped in right off the bat and started swinging, pretty much, but that's a rare example.

If you're not gonna balls out storm into the forum, and can make that work for ya, take baby steps (and don't post pics of yourself naked unless ya got tits).

:wink:

Quinn
02-17-2006, 03:08 AM

Just a qick note to say hello to all you gay men on this forum. I'm a new New Yorker, just came over from Sweden. Love this city and all gay stuff it has to offer. I'm a fat guy that have a great passion for lovely faggots, that I hope to see a lot of here. I'll attach a pic of myself, as I think all you guys using this forum will love it.

See you soon!

Regards
TeddyBlueballs
That's an interesting edit.
Those Swedes don't mess around!

LMAO.... Agreed. Well done, Scandinavia/TB.

-Quinn

NYCe
02-17-2006, 03:09 AM
This is either the worst or the best edit ever in a long time.

NickTheQuick
02-17-2006, 03:21 AM
Welcome faggot.

BeardedOne
02-17-2006, 04:48 AM
This is either the worst or the best edit ever in a long time.

It's all about the spin. :lol:

BlackAdder
02-17-2006, 04:58 AM
'figure anyone who comes to a tranny board to announce he's staight gota be a faggot."

This is the best post in the entire thread lol.....

BeardedOne
02-17-2006, 05:10 AM
'figure anyone who comes to a tranny board to announce he's staight gota be a faggot."

Reminds me of the classic quote:

"Methinks he doth protest too much"

'Doth' :?: Only queers talk like that :!:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

hondarobot
02-17-2006, 06:16 AM

Reminds me of the classic quote:

"Methinks he doth protest too much"

'Doth' :?: Only queers talk like that :!:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." is the actual line.

Gertrudes words to Hamlet. Interesting on many levels.

BeardedOne
02-17-2006, 06:20 AM
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." is the actual line.

Gertrudes words to Hamlet. Interesting on many levels.

Ah, thanks for the correction/clarification. Most of my quotes are paraphrased via mass-media. :?

My grandmother and mother were both named Gertrude. Do I get a cookie for that at least? :)

Vicki Richter
02-17-2006, 07:53 AM

See you soon!

Regards
TeddyBlueballs

BAN HIM! :thumbsdown

:love1

Caleigh
02-17-2006, 03:53 PM
that's what i'm asking myself.

i missed a photo of a scandanavian hottie?

InHouston
02-17-2006, 09:54 PM

See you soon!

Regards
TeddyBlueballs

:anon Get a rope.

Hugh Jarrod
02-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Wow go away for a week and things turn into a circus.

deebo
02-18-2006, 10:29 AM
WOW"Faggots".......

markvictor
02-18-2006, 12:46 PM
To mds: Yes, but didn't find out how to do it... To the rest: One learn as long as one lives... Now, is there a way to delete pics?

(Too many guys hanging around in here )

TeddyBlueballs

Too many guys? Who did you expect, coeds?

deebo
02-22-2006, 01:02 AM
Welcome faggot.

LOL

Jamie Michelle
02-22-2006, 01:47 AM
Everyone is a flaming faggot. Especially genetic women. They wear such gay outfits.

BeardedOne
02-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Everyone is a flaming faggot. Especially genetic women. They wear such gay outfits.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So true! :lol:

Dkg
02-22-2006, 02:28 AM
:shock:

liking beautiful ladies now makes you a "faggot"??
this is news to me.

InHouston
02-22-2006, 06:11 AM

Brilliant! “Especially genetic women “-- that statement shows what a hastily-thinking moron you are. Is there such a thing as “non-genetic” women; or any other species on this planet for that matter? Before you spew some ridiculous defense to that question, that answer is “no”. Perhaps you meant “authentic women”? Genetics plays a role in every living thing on this planet. You probably slept through that part in Physical Science.

Geez.

Jamie Michelle
02-22-2006, 06:22 AM

Brilliant! “Especially genetic women “-- that statement shows what a hastily-thinking moron you are. Is there such a thing as “non-genetic” women; or any other species on this planet for that matter? Before you spew some ridiculous defense to that question, that answer is “no”. Perhaps you meant “authentic women”? Genetics plays a role in every living thing on this planet. You probably slept through that part in Physical Science.

Geez.

Take up your complaint against the transsexual pedants, since I am here merely following their convention.

InHouston
02-22-2006, 06:18 PM

Geez.

Take up your complaint against the transsexual pedants, since I am here merely following their convention.

:roll: Great … another drug-induced spamming shit-bird has decided to roost in the forum.

Jamie Michelle
02-22-2006, 06:26 PM

Geez.

:roll: Great … another drug-induced spamming shit-bird has decided to roost in the forum.

You could say that to anyone. It doesn't make it true or coherent, as your above statement is both untrue and an incoherent response to my previous post.

BeardedOne
02-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Is there such a thing as “non-genetic” women

OK, I'm confused. :?

Yah, I know, easy to do. :shrug

Have I been misreading/misusing the term 'GG'?

Does it mean something else? Like 'German Girl' or 'Guggenheim Gent'? :lol:

tsbrenda
02-22-2006, 11:56 PM
THIS GUY IS NOT EVEN ORIGINAL, THAT COMMENT & PIC CAME FROM
A television comic, " family guy" based on a search I did. he or her post all over the web

BeardedOne
02-23-2006, 12:06 AM
*Shreik!* :shock:

He's screwing with the topic header and initial post again! :!:

Evil! Evil! :crazy