PDA

View Full Version : What turns you on more?

Vicki Richter
02-15-2006, 05:58 PM
I think this poll tells the story better.

BeardedOne
02-15-2006, 06:21 PM
I think this poll tells the story better.

I was gonna say...

That other poll basically asks "Apples or Oranges". :roll:

I note that neither that one or yours includes my most obvious choice:

"Yes!" :D

Skillet
02-15-2006, 07:10 PM
Vicki's avatar. :P

Quinn
02-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Yes, Alex, what is ShemaleAsspussy.

For me, whether I am with a GG or TG, I am most turned on by a woman's ass. Nothing – and I really do mean nothing – beats fucking a beautiful woman in the ass. That's probably why I like TGs as much as I do. For me, they're just women who are more prone toward enjoying anal sex than your average gal. Vagina is cool, too, but it comes in a distant second.

-Quinn

Kramer
02-15-2006, 08:45 PM
I agree with Quinn, " nothing beats fucking a beautiful woman in the ass"!

But that wasnt a choice. :(

brickcitybrother
02-15-2006, 10:28 PM
You don't have a hot sexy mouth and tonuge as an option :( :(

callahac
02-16-2006, 03:49 AM
Vicki,
I love your wit and humor. You are the best.
Chris

Alchemist
02-16-2006, 04:15 AM
It was a tough choice between ass and pussy, though if I absolutely had to choose.....it would have to be "Shemale Asspussy"(pun intended).

Coming in at a close second would have to be...an inviting vagina. What can I say, I love ass, alot...be it GG or TG.

I'm with Quinn on this one. He also used the exact Jeopardy referrence I was going to use, weird.

tyboosti
02-16-2006, 04:46 AM
THis is alot better..You got me..lol

Dkg
02-16-2006, 05:41 AM
I'll go with the first choice Alex

Sex is sex, and will always be good, but lets be honest, most of us on here don't say "dayum, she has a nice "asspussy""

edit: and by "asspussy" I'm assuming you mean the anus, and not just the ass itself.

Kramer
02-16-2006, 06:21 AM
http://www.teachmyass.com/

Hey Quinn, if you like to see beautiful chicks getting analized, ya gotta check out this site. Its well worth the $$ 8)

Quinn
02-16-2006, 06:38 AM
http://www.teachmyass.com/

Hey Quinn, if you like to see beautiful chicks getting analized, ya gotta check out this site. Its well worth the $$ 8)

Too much gaping for my taste, but thanks for heads up though.

-Quinn

Kramer
02-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh, I love the gaping! :lol:

BlackAdder
02-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Nothing beats fucking a girl in the ass......asspussy all the way baby!

LcKy
02-17-2006, 06:30 AM
yeah, im an asspussy man myself :)

hondarobot
02-17-2006, 06:58 AM
This subject drives me crazy. Here's my opinion on it:

I know many, many TS girls, all along the spectrum, have for many years. Most everyone of them has an issue with her "shecock".

The objective of every TS I know is to find a "straight" guy, who has no issues with the "shecock". That's an absurd objective. It would be like a GG finding a guy and telling him "I've got a pussy, but I'm not real comfortable with that, so let's just pretend it's not there, or at least don't expect anything from my end in regards to that part of my body".

That's an insane way to view things. If a guy likes a girl, he likes all of her. If he likes her, and she's shemale, he's going to like her shecock. It's the principle source of her achieving an orgasm, It's not rocket science (no pun intended).

Joanna Jett is one of the only girls I know who fully understands this concept. There are girls with dicks, there are guys who like girls having dicks, and there are people who have issues with a number of things that just dont seem "right" to them. Those people are the majority, and it's really sad.