PDA

View Full Version : TS in Nazzi Uniform

J4k3d0u7
02-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Googled this kink of mine a fair while and pretty much come up blank.

anyone have any?

not a sympathizer, just like the uniform ;)

Dino Velvet
02-09-2012, 11:06 PM
It's fetish wear.

martin48
02-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Not a nice topic -- pick some better kink

Dino Velvet
02-09-2012, 11:55 PM
I like.

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/files/2010/03/McGee.jpg

Yoda Rules!
02-10-2012, 12:18 AM
This is disgusting. Regardless of your sexual orientation or fetish, a Nazi TS is pretty low.

Random532
02-10-2012, 12:49 AM
What the fuck.

JohnnyVee
02-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Springtime for Hitler - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw)

flabbybody
02-10-2012, 01:29 AM
when I was a kid I read a book on German WWII uniforms and all the insignia the SS used to distinguish an officer's rank. gotta say I found it fascinating.
doesn't mean I condone anything they did. And the great majority of Nazi memorabilia collectors are absolutely NOT sympathizers.

luvshemales
02-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Googled this kink of mine a fair while and pretty much come up blank.

anyone have any?

not a sympathizer, just like the uniform ;)
Please explain how a Nazi uniform is more exciting than a police officer or any military person. Fuckin trolls. This damn place is a joke the anti-semitism on this site is ridiculous if the mods had any balls here this place would not be the zoo it is. Nazi uniforms get you off seriously. Perhaps you ought to look up another kink such as Osama Bin Laden wearing pasties and female panties. Any clown that is into your kink needs some serious help.

RallyCola
02-10-2012, 02:04 AM
i'm not defending nazi's but really...who are any of us to judge anyone one for their kink. if this dude likes dreaming of nazi shemales let him...just more jewish tgirls for us.

Nicole Dupre
02-10-2012, 02:28 AM
Of course. There are a shitload of pics of transsexuals dressed in "Nazzi" uniforms. You just haven't found them yet. But this would be the right place for someone to unload a few gig's worth for you to check out.

Jericho
02-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Please explain how a Nazi uniform is more exciting than a police officer or any military person. Fuckin trolls. This damn place is a joke the anti-semitism on this site is ridiculous if the mods had any balls here this place would not be the zoo it is. Nazi uniforms get you off seriously. Perhaps you ought to look up another kink such as Osama Bin Laden wearing pasties and female panties. Any clown that is into your kink needs some serious help.

I think someone needs a hug! :hide-1:

Dino Velvet
02-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Lemmy likes TS babes dressed like NAZIs too.

Motörhead - Iron Fist - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FBe9l_A3vo)

http://www.hurryupharry.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lemmy2.jpg

luvshemales
02-10-2012, 03:31 AM
[QUOTE=Jericho;1092026]I think someone needs a hug! :hide-1:
I think jerkoffs like you need shock treatment

alpha2117
02-10-2012, 03:44 AM
Isn't the Nazi uniform thing more because it makes them look evil and part of the kink is that the girl is evil ... not my thing but I understand the allure. Fetish is a very odd thing Jamie french has that Pony play thread and to the average person she probably seems very strange indeed for liking that but as far as I'm concerned it's fine. Furs, Leather, Latex, Adult Baby I could go on and on. I doubt the people who like the costumes actually like Nazi's or their ideas they just like the idea of being dominated by somebody evil.

maxpower
02-10-2012, 03:48 AM
Springtime for Hitler - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw)

Awesome!

theone1982
02-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Yes, but how about the fetish for girls who have a Hitler mustache over their naughty bits?!:)

Jericho
02-10-2012, 04:00 AM
[quote=J4k3d0u7;1091877]
I think jerkoffs like you need shock treatment

Well done.
Your highly polished Jackboots await you!

maxpower
02-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Yes, but how about the fetish for girls who have a Hitler mustache over their naughty bits?!:)

So, instead of "Cats that look like Hitler", it's "Pussies that look like Hitler"?

theone1982
02-10-2012, 04:14 AM
So, instead of "Cats that look like Hitler", it's "Pussies that look like Hitler"?

Exactly! Or dicks that look like Hitler!:)

NatashaLover
02-10-2012, 04:23 AM
I do have a few actually and used to have a nazi outfit but I sold it. I just kept the high peak visor hat. Sad part is that I dont even know where I have those, if I find them will post a few. I am a big fan of military outfits/fetish.

Dino Velvet
02-10-2012, 06:41 AM
I do have a few actually and used to have a nazi outfit but I sold it. I just kept the high peak visor hat. Sad part is that I dont even know where I have those, if I find them will post a few. I am a big fan of military outfits/fetish.

You must look hot dressed up like that. Love it if you could share any pics completely dressed in Dominatrix gear. Undressed is OK too. A Slav dressed up as a NAZI would be kinky as Hell.:wiggle:

jaxqt28
02-10-2012, 07:03 AM
How about a Jewish TS ass fucking a guy in Nazi gear? Reverse the roles baby! :banana:

Dino Velvet
02-10-2012, 07:08 AM
How about a Jewish TS ass fucking a guy in Nazi gear? Reverse the roles baby! :banana:

You gotta get back at them somehow. Have at it. I'm a Russian.

theone1982
02-10-2012, 07:10 AM

Oy vey! I'd like to see Natasha ass fucking a guy wearing nothing but a yamaka and a smile!:)

Jamie French
02-10-2012, 07:14 AM
I actually got thrown out of a goth club cause of this very thing. I was onstage during an event with several other models for some fetish bullshit when I saw a guy in a nazi uniform in the front row... I was 21 and a little drunk so my immediate reaction was to stage dive right into the motherfucker. That night my stiletto trumped his jack boot with a nice thud to the head. The guy was out for a minute and I knew the club owner so I was ushered out real quick without a bunch of police interaction and told I couldn't return but that they understood.

The lesson is, you have the right to wear whatever you damn well please but if you're callous and obtuse enough to dawn the uniform of mass murderers... well let's just say the constitution may be on your side but the laws of human nature grant you no privilege. Expect violence. You are wearing an open invitation.

slingblade
02-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Of course. There are a shitload of pics of transsexuals dressed in "Nazzi" uniforms. You just haven't found them yet. But this would be the right place for someone to unload a few gig's worth for you to check out.

Now I would like to see some hot white transsexuals dressed up in Nazzi Uniforms getting drilled by black men. :salad:fuckin:

Dino Velvet
02-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Now I would like to see some hot white transsexuals dressed up in Nazzi Uniforms getting drilled by black men. :salad:fuckin:

Works perfectly for you. Make the next white broad you grab up dress like that.

slingblade
02-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Works perfectly for you. Make the next white broad you grab up dress like that.

good idea bro lol

Prospero
02-10-2012, 10:48 AM
The connotations of the uniform are just too disgusting for it to fire up any sexual excitement whatsoever. Creeps me out far too much. Ony the ignorant could ignore the end game implicit in what the uniforms actually mean - mass murder, Belsen, Auschwitz, Treblinka, Theresienstadt etc pits full of bodies, gas chambers, shooting people in the head, torture of men, women and children. A big turn-on? I don't think so. Sorry to rain on this particular perverted parade.

Prospero
02-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Himmler - what a sexy guy, eh?

hefzfavebunii
02-10-2012, 10:57 AM
The connotations of the uniform are just too disgusting for it to fire up any sexual excitement whatsoever. Creeps me out far too much. Ony the ignorant could ignore the end game implicit in what the uniforms actually mean - mass murder, Belsen, Auschwitz, Treblinka, Theresienstadt etc pits full of bodies, gas chambers, shooting people in the head, torture of men, women and children. A big turn-on? I don't think so. Sorry to rain on this particular perverted parade.

I had family who died at Treblinka

Prospero
02-10-2012, 11:13 AM
I had family who died at Treblinka

Exactly. Sorry to hear that.

bte
02-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Don't really see the appeal of wearing a uniform that is associated with genocide and racism. But whatever floats people boats I guess.

giovanni_hotel
02-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Doesn't anyone on this board get the History Channel or ever take a modern history course?? Lots of archival Allied footage showing the horrific devastation wrought upon humanity by those silly dudes in the cool unis.

The nazi beast roamed the planet a little over 70 years ago, and would literally knock on the doors of several houses, line up roughly fifty men, women and children and cap each one of them in the back of the head to die where they fell.

They'd have the residents of three more houses who just witnessed this slaughter dig ditches to bury the bodies, then cap them off too before throwing them in the hole on top of the bodies they'd just dumped.

60 million people died during WWII as a direct result of the Nazis mass delusions of grandeur.

Every pervert on this board would have been first in line for the gas chambers.

When I think Nazis, I think this:
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/galleries/mautgallery/full/Victms%20of%20Mauthausen%20in%20a%20mass%20grave.j pg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/06/article-2097261-026D5C070000044D-627_468x286.jpg
http://blog.oregonlive.com/opinion_impact/2009/02/bergenbelsen.jpeg

I don't get the whole Nazi fetish thing. Mass murder in the millions and sadism isn't really a big turn on for me personally.

I think Americans have been spoon fed a sanitized version of WWII for so many decades that some of us believe it was actually 'moral' conflict.

WWII was literally Hell on Earth. The Allies didn't win. They survived. If the Nazis had developed the atom bomb before the Allies, it very well could have been the end of modern human civilization.

But the unis were boss....!!
Lightweights like Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy weren't sick enough to run a German concentration camp.

Let's stick to the T&A if you don't mind.

People who believe anything about the Nazis were 'cool' are just not very intelligent people. Maybe not idiots, but more ignorant than any grown adult has a right to be.

luvshemales
02-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Doesn't anyone on this board get the History Channel or ever take a modern history course?? Lots of archival Allied footage showing the horrific devastation wrought upon humanity by those silly dudes in the cool unis.

The nazi beast roamed the planet a little over 70 years ago, and would literally knock on the doors of several houses, line up roughly fifty men, women and children and cap each one of them in the back of the head to die where they fell.

They'd have the residents of three more houses who just witnessed this slaughter dig ditches to bury the bodies, then cap them off too before throwing them in the hole on top of the bodies they'd just dumped.

60 million people died during WWII as a direct result of the Nazis mass delusions of grandeur.

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/galleries/mautgallery/full/Victms%20of%20Mauthausen%20in%20a%20mass%20grave.j pg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/06/article-2097261-026D5C070000044D-627_468x286.jpg

I don't get the whole Nazi fetish thing. Mass murder in the millions and sadism isn't really a big turn on for me personally.

I think Americans have been spoon fed a sanitized version of WWII for so many decades that some of us believe it was actually 'moral' conflict.

WWII was literally Hell on Earth. The Allies didn't win. They survived. If the Nazis had developed the atom bomb before the Allies, it very well could have been the end of modern human civilization.

Lightweights like Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy weren't sick enough to run a German concentration camp.

People who believe anything about the Nazis were 'cool' are just not very intelligent people. Maybe not idiots, but more ignorant than any grown adult has a right to be.
Giovanni thank you for an intelligent comment I can't believe the IQ level of the trolls on this board

nonnonnon
02-10-2012, 07:29 PM
we all believe in holocaust and moon landings?

Nicole Dupre
02-10-2012, 07:39 PM

And what do you think about the things we're doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, which you're not seeing on the news every night? They're intentionally not the most televised wars. They learned their lesson in Vietnam with that approach.

giovanni_hotel
02-10-2012, 08:44 PM
I don't know if I could ever compare the human carnage left behind in the wake of the Nazi war machine to anything done by the U.S. military since possibly Vietnam. Killing is killing and all war is the least desirable outcome, but there's no way the scale is even close enough to compare.

Put a zero at the end of the civilian deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan and it doesn't come close to the hundreds of thousands murdered at Auschwitz and Belzic. Over a million civilians were 'concentrated' and liquidated at Auschwitz alone.

It's hard to have a total media coverup of U.S. soldiers digging mass graves the size of football fields.

People get bent about how many U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan/Iraq, but the number is still less than 6000 total after 10 years of combat.

We had over 50,000 troops killed in Vietnam. Over 400,000 U.S. troops died in WWII.
The Soviet Union lost over 8 million troops.

But yes, I totally agree there was a reason why the media weren't allowed to bring cameras into theatre in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seeing on soldier's limbs blown off his body or another's head exploded by a sniper would be enough for most Americans to get the hell out of a war that's not going to change a damn thing in the Middle East.

Nicole Dupre
02-10-2012, 09:08 PM
I don't know if I could ever compare the human carnage left behind in the wake of the Nazi war machine to anything done by the U.S. military since possibly Vietnam. Killing is killing and all war is the least desirable outcome, but there's no way the scale is even close enough to compare.

Put a zero at the end of the civilian deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan and it doesn't come close to the hundreds of thousands murdered at Auschwitz and Belzic. Over a million civilians were 'concentrated' and liquidated at Auschwitz alone.

It's hard to have a total media coverup of U.S. soldiers digging mass graves the size of football fields.

People get bent about how many U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan/Iraq, but the number is still less than 6000 total after 10 years of combat.

We had over 50,000 troops killed in Vietnam. Over 400,000 U.S. troops died in WWII.
The Soviet Union lost over 8 million troops.

But yes, I totally agree there was a reason why the media weren't allowed to bring cameras into theatre in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seeing on soldier's limbs blown off his body or another's head exploded by a sniper would be enough for most Americans to get the hell out of a war that's not going to change a damn thing in the Middle East.
I agree with what you're saying about the difference in the volume and the approach. I just think it's sadly amusing that no one sees the fascistic side of what we're doing. There are countless war crimes being committed by our guys over there. Those US Marines who were caught pissing on a few dead bodies are the tip of the iceberg.

Prospero
02-10-2012, 09:17 PM
The rules are somewhat out the window though - when a Taliban or al-Queda gang cut the throat of a blind folded civilian hostage live in front of a camera.

But history has not - thus far - again thrown up an industralisation of death on the nazi scale .... yet.

Oh and Giovanni. That war in the Middle east has changed something. it has shown - again - that guerilla war can thwart if not defeat a hugely powerful conventional army.

And it has surely given heart to other regimes in the Middle east (capital city Teheran) that America imay give very serious again before getting embroiled in such a war. (Though maybe the die is already cast over another bigger war in the region)

bte
02-10-2012, 09:17 PM
I agree with what you're saying about the difference in the volume and the approach. I just think it's sadly amusing that no one sees the fascistic side of what we're doing. There are countless war crimes being committed by our guys over there. Those US Marines who were caught pissing on a few dead bodies are the tip of the iceberg.

I know a few people who have been to Iraq and Afghanistan, and the stories they tell me makes being pissed on seem like a nice gesture.

Caff_Racer
02-10-2012, 09:26 PM
we all believe in holocaust and moon landings?

Are you suggesting that Shoah (the Holocaust) did not happen? That the six million Jews and several million Roms, homosexuals, mentally and physically handicapeed people - in short, anybody who wasn't deemed to be "Aryan" enough by the Nazi Régime - are just a figment of humanity's collective imagination?

JulietteStray
02-10-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm a Jewish tgirl and I would TOTALLY dress up like an SS officer. It's just a fetish. Who cares? It's no weirder or more offensive than anything else, really, and the fact that it's emotionally charged for some people would make it even hotter. Flirting with the taboo can be really erotic.

That said, if I did it I'd want to do it for a scene where a bunch of American GIs gang up on me and enact, um... penance, for my crimes. So there's that.

Still, though, hardly deserves chewing the guy out.

iago_delgado
02-10-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm a Jewish tgirl and I would TOTALLY dress up like an SS officer. It's just a fetish. Who cares? It's no weirder or more offensive than anything else, really, and the fact that it's emotionally charged for some people would make it even hotter. Flirting with the taboo can be really erotic.

That said, if I did it I'd want to do it for a scene where a bunch of American GIs gang up on me and enact, um... penance, for my crimes. So there's that.

I suspect that most of the older folks on here would be more annoyed by this as many lived through some impact of the war, and it was much closer - not just something quickly crossed over in a Modern History lesson.

Prospero
02-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Remarkable post by Juliette Stray. Did you lose any family in the Holocaust? I can only assume not. I don't think it's just older people. The Holocaust should stand as a warning to all peoples pf what the worst outcome of race hate can be. It's not about hating the gerans for what they did. it's about understsnding the awful things that ignorance and bigotry and racism and hate of "the other" can do to us a humans. It was people - ordinary men - who carried out these things.

But hey ho - fucking a jewish transexual girl dressed as a a Nazi. Now that would be such a kinky thing to do. How transgressive can you get!

JulietteStray
02-10-2012, 10:48 PM
I did not, obviously, live through WWII -- but I did spend an entire semester's study on it from a teacher who had parents murdered in the Holocaust, so I'd say that I paid a touch more attention to it than something quickly crossed over in a modern history lesson.

I'm not saying that the Holocaust wasn't a horrific thing. Sure it was. It was well past the bounds of monstrosity. I think it was a terrible, nightmarish thing that human beings shouldn't even be capable of.

But that said....

In things like that, there's a lot to be gained from transgressing that space. Was the Holocaust sexy? Uhhh, no. Were or are Nazis sexy, or cool? Um, nope. Is there an erotic tension in violating something that taboo and trying to make it sexy? Sure. Compare if you will the thrill of having sex in public, which I'm sure most of you have tried -- it's something you KNOW you're not supposed to do, it's something you'll suffer severe societal sanctions for for engaging in if you're caught, but it's still sexy anyway. In fact, a lot of people find it even HOTTER because of that thrill of violating some taboo or norm. Why do I find it hot to walk down the street with a few dozen guys dripping off my face? Because it's, pardon my French, fucked up. And that's thrilling. And things that are thrilling can be hot.

Roleplay is a way to take control of things that intimidate and control and hurt us. It's a way to take things that are bad and make something good out of them for ourselves -- look at all the girls who were molested growing up, and still get an erotic charge out of calling their lovers "Daddy" when they're being fucked (admittedly, my social clique may skew the numbers a bit here, but you get the point).

If you always leave the monsters under the bed alone, there's always going to be monsters under the bed. If, instead, you go under the bed yourself and take control of whatever those fears are, they're no longer going to control *you*.

And on a somewhat more vindictive level, consider how Hitler or the SS or anyone else would've felt about a bisexual, transsexual Jewish porn performer *dressing up like them and getting ass-fucked*. Somehow I don't think they'd be elated.

buttslinger
02-10-2012, 11:32 PM
I do have a few actually... if I find them will post a few.

uncool

traLika
02-11-2012, 12:09 AM
The Holocaust should stand as a warning to all peoples pf what the worst outcome of race hate can be.

The worst outcome? I doubt it: what about the TOTAL extinction of the neanderthals? How do you think they were wiped out? An ice age? I think not…

Sure, the Nazis were an evil bunch of bastards, but they were just ONE evil bunch of bastards. There have been many others and many of our ancestors might have been among them…

Maybe it's just time to be a bit more broad minded about the whole picture and see a simple bit of dark humour for what it is…

Nicole Dupre
02-11-2012, 12:10 AM
uncool
Wait. Fake Nazi porn is uncool to you, but you get off looking a children? Does that make you a Jewish child molester or what?

SammiValentine
02-11-2012, 12:13 AM
hitler loved it up the ringpiece. ja ja SCHNELL SCHNELLL!!!

traLika
02-11-2012, 12:17 AM

Fick mich! :hide-1:

Caff_Racer
02-11-2012, 12:27 AM

The Waffen-SS was full of homosexuals. Indeed the Nazi idealisation of the Aryan übermensch is full of homoerotic overtones - ironic when the Nazi régime singled out homosexuals for extermination...

luvshemales
02-11-2012, 12:35 AM
The worst outcome? I doubt it: what about the TOTAL extinction of the neanderthals? How do you think they were wiped out? An ice age? I think not…

Sure, the Nazis were an evil bunch of bastards, but they were just ONE evil bunch of bastards. There have been many others and many of our ancestors might have been among them…

Maybe it's just time to be a bit more broad minded about the whole picture and see a simple bit of dark humour for what it is…

Dark humour do u mean humor ? well :salad there is nothing funny about Nazis or the holocaust .

Hmm Ice Age didn't happen nor did evolution guess science got it all wrong.

As an attempt to put what the Nazis did in perspective 12 million people are estimated to have lost their lives compared to 3500 which is the number of lives lost due to Osama Bin Laden. Roughly thats 3/100 of 1 percent of what Osama did compared to Adolf and the Nazis.

See the chart for genocide providers http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html

Prospero
02-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Tra lika... we know onyl the professor Chris Stringer (is that his name) theory that homo sapiens wiped out the neanderthals. if they did it was not a planned and industrialised bid at extermination in an era when the german people had created some of the most towering masterpieces of western civilisation (Bach's B Minor Mass, Mozart's music, Schubert songs, Goethe, Holderlin, the great german Gothic artists etc etc) IF the neanderthals were wiped out it was surely in a series of smaller massacres and fights, battles and wars over a long long period. It was species vs secies. NOT - emphatically not - a planned attempt at the elimination of a great element of their own species.

traLika
02-11-2012, 02:09 AM
Tra lika... we know onyl the professor Chris Stringer (is that his name) theory that homo sapiens wiped out the neanderthals. if they did it was not a planned and industrialised bid at extermination in an era when the german people had created some of the most towering masterpieces of western civilisation (Bach's B Minor Mass, Mozart's music, Schubert songs, Goethe, Holderlin, the great german Gothic artists etc etc) IF the neanderthals were wiped out it was surely in a series of smaller massacres and fights, battles and wars over a long long period. It was species vs secies. NOT - emphatically not - a planned attempt at the elimination of a great element of their own species.

Sure, I agree with most of this - but I still suspect the neanderthals were taken out of the equation by our lot for all the 'usual' reasons (greed, territory, the fact that they were 'different'...). It's obvious our early ancestral cro-magnon European settlers didn't have the same networks/technology as the Nazis. If they had, who knows…

And 'species vs species' doesn't necessarily make extinction more acceptable in my book...

NatashaLover
02-11-2012, 03:31 AM

Are you the girl I was going to stay with in SF for Folsom Street fair last year?

nonnonnon
02-11-2012, 03:33 AM
tell me ms. paris doesn't look great here?
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=50109&page=14

NatashaLover
02-11-2012, 03:40 AM
tell me ms. paris doesn't look great here?
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=50109&page=14

well I think she looks sexy with anything.

onmyknees
02-11-2012, 03:55 AM
I'm sorta in the middle on this one. I'm usually pretty sensitive about shit like this, and I take GH's post with a great deal of thought....but think about this.....almost daily on some cable news channel someone is referring to someone else as a Nazi. That's pretty standard dialogue that rarely raises an eyebrow. . Wasn't there a Jewish Broadway director ( Mel Brooks) that did a play ..."Hitler in the Springtime"? And Hogan's Hero's was a hit show for years....yet it never repulsed me. I could clearly seperate Sgt. Schultz from the real thing. The unspeakable behavior of Nazi's from the 1930-1945 does not need to be replayed here. It was evil on a scale unimaginable, but somehow if I saw ND in Nazi garb as I showed up for a date, I would not correlate it to anything except what her obvious intent was. lol I don't think that's disrespecting anyone.

shac
02-11-2012, 04:26 AM

People who believe anything about the Nazis were 'cool' are just not very intelligent people. Maybe not idiots, but more ignorant than any grown adult has a right to be.Look no one should be worshiping the Nazis but a dumb dumb portrayal of World War II where the Germans are monsters and the Allies were all that is good in the world is just as ignorant. The Allies have their fair share of war crimes/crimes against humanity both during and after the war.

Reject militarism and aggression period. Pointing to a new "Hitler" and then indiscriminately killing a million civilians is just as disgusting.

giovanni_hotel
02-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Just saying for me it's not really sexy.
For instance, I get off on chicks dressed like nuns. Is that wrong?? Maybe. Blasphemous?? Absolutely. Or sort of depending on your faith tradition. But I totally have a blind spot for nasty nuns, maybe cause I'm not Catholic.

Also if I showed up at the door of an escort and she was dressed like Harriet Tubman telling me we ' was gonna escape up North to be free from massa's whip!! Come on Toby we's FREE!'...WTF?? Not happening.
THen again, if that same girl was dressed like the lily white lady of the cotton plantation, I would fuck the shit out of her.

Maybe the fact that someone started a thread specifically soliciting this fetish, but this particular topic repulsed me.

IMO it's a step above wanting an escort to lie motionless on her bed and pretend to be a corpse before a client fucks her. Total creep show.

ron30bi
02-11-2012, 04:36 AM
What's a nazzi?

flabbybody
02-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Himmler - what a sexy guy, eh?
yes prospero. maybe the biggest scumbag in history.
didn't intend to make light of this subject

giovanni_hotel
02-11-2012, 05:10 AM
Look no one should be worshiping the Nazis but a dumb dumb portrayal of World War II where the Germans are monsters and the Allies were all that is good in the world is just as ignorant. The Allies have their fair share of war crimes/crimes against humanity both during and after the war.

Reject militarism and aggression period. Pointing to a new "Hitler" and then indiscriminately killing a million civilians is just as disgusting.

You aren't drawing a moral equivalence between the Allied and Axis forces, are you??

Let's not even talk about how many Chinese the Japanese slaughtered during WWII.

This..... 'Pointing to a new "Hitler" and then indiscriminately killing a million civilians is just as disgusting', to whom or what are you referring?

Prospero
02-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Giovanni - I think he was referring to Saddam. The parallel is not worthwhile. Saddam was not a new Hitler. There is no "new Hitler" around just now, thank God.... at least not in power. Maybe in the closet. And while the invasion of Iraq was - in my view - a morally and strategically bad thing to do it does not compare to the Holocaust.

And Flabby - that was my point re the scumbag Himmler. I was being grimly ironic.

yodajazz
02-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Here's an example of a style, (a Japanese, visual kei, subset), where they were trying to combine a feminine look with military uniforms. In this case they were closer to the Japanese style ones. History aside, for me, it is not a turn on. But I do understand that people may be attracted to a style, and not relate it to specific historical events, such as atrocities. In the case of Nazis it could be about strict discipline, or the military style which led to big victories, at first. But in this case everyone is right.

Dino Velvet
02-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Japanese Wrestling Poster

Willie Escalade
02-11-2012, 10:40 PM
I knew a guy (white) who used to dress in a Klansman outfit (complete with hood), then get fucked by black folks...meaning Tgirls, Ggirls with strap-ons, and guys. When it came to his sex he was really out there; one wouldn't guess his pervy behavior if you were to see him in public.

He used to post on this forum as well...a while back...

Dino Velvet
02-11-2012, 10:43 PM
I knew a guy (white) who used to dress in a Klansman outfit (complete with hood), then get fucked by black folks...meaning Tgirls, Ggirls with strap-ons, and guys. When it came to his sex he was really out there; one wouldn't guess his pervy behavior if you were to see him in public.

tjinla2001???

JulietteStray
02-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Are you the girl I was going to stay with in SF for Folsom Street fair last year?

Yes! I'm sorry there was miscommunication about that :(

onmyknees
02-12-2012, 01:52 AM

Phobun?

irvin66
02-12-2012, 01:54 AM

It would be cool to see that you fucked a guy in the ass and he was wearing a German uniform! :Bowdown:
The Jewish people are chosen by God to save us from the Muslim pigs!:praying:

תחי מדינת ישראל

JulietteStray
02-12-2012, 02:33 AM
It would be cool to see that you fucked a guy in the ass and he was wearing a German uniform! :Bowdown:
The Jewish people are chosen by God to save us from the Muslim pigs!:praying:

תחי מדינת ישראל

Uh.. well, sadly you'll have to find a different Jewess for that -- I openly will not top men, I'm afraid; blow-up dolls aren't dominant.

irvin66
02-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Uh.. well, sadly you'll have to find a different Jewess for that -- I openly will not top men, I'm afraid; blow-up dolls aren't dominant.

oh no it was a pity, but will you not try to top once, It would be nice to look at. You fucked Audrey Lords in one of the movies you appeared in, it was very hot to watch. you're a big movie star and very beautiful.:Bowdown:

JulietteStray
02-12-2012, 02:57 AM
oh no it was a pity, but will you not try to top once, It would be nice to look at. You fucked Audrey Lords in one of the movies you appeared in, it was very hot to watch. you're a big movie star and very beautiful.:Bowdown:

Thanks! I remember that scene. Audrey was a total sweetheart (nymphomaniac...). I loved working with her.

I'm willing to top girls because dolls can be on top of other dolls (though I'd still rather be the bottom). Men, though... no. It's just not what I'm made for, and I'd rather not have a lackluster performance.

I'd rather be honest about it than fake it :)

I'm glad you think I'm pretty, though!

irvin66
02-12-2012, 02:58 AM
You are welcome Juliette, but it's true you are very beautiful!!!!!!!!
damn I forgot to ask if you plan to start your own website, Juliette. :geek:
I've always liked you since I saw you the first time in SheMaleStrokers!!

buttslinger
02-12-2012, 03:24 AM
Wasting your hard earned jiing on some crappy knockoff nazzi(sic) uniform is way crass, and a real vintage SS officer's uniform would be too expensive to risk even wearing.
Either put your money down on some German Scientist Strength Crystal Meth, of go long and drop 13K on Hitler's personal drinking glasses. Now that's cool.

NatashaLover
02-12-2012, 03:31 AM
its ok girl, no problem, I just thought your name was familiar and thats why I asked.

JulietteStray
02-12-2012, 03:37 AM
You are welcome Juliette, but it's true you are very beautiful!!!!!!!!
damn I forgot to ask if you plan to start your own website, Juliette. :geek:
I've always liked you since I saw you the first time in SheMaleStrokers!!

I don't want to derail this nazi thread, but thank you so much! And yes,
I will eventually have my own site. It will be raunchy and obscene beyond measure.

Wow, I look REALLY different these days, huh?

slingblade
02-12-2012, 03:54 AM

Thanks baby. These queens in here are so cock thirsty if youre a girl you should be getting fucked and thats all I like to see.

flabbybody
02-12-2012, 06:11 AM
Wasting your hard earned jiing on some crappy knockoff nazzi(sic) uniform is way crass, and a real vintage SS officer's uniform would be too expensive to risk even wearing.
Either put your money down on some German Scientist Strength Crystal Meth, of go long and drop 13K on Hitler's personal drinking glasses. Now that's cool.
Fact: Hitler never consumed alcohol. total abstainer
drinking glasses are counterfeit

Dino Velvet
02-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Who would actually own the real NAZI stuff if you were going to buy it? The good Aryan worshiper could be putting money in an inferior Russian's pocket.

onmyknees
02-12-2012, 06:21 AM
Thanks baby. These queens in here are so cock thirsty if youre a girl you should be getting fucked and thats all I like to see.

LOL... You think if your boyz knew you were sweet on chics with dicks they'd be ok with your explanation because you're a top? LMAO...I'd pay to hear that explanation. They'd slap the faggot handle on you in a heartbeat. By defination you're something short of straight, sorry to break the bad news to ya...but your secret is safe with us.:dancing:

buttslinger
02-12-2012, 06:39 AM
Fact: Hitler never consumed alcohol. total abstainer
drinking glasses are counterfeit

Sorry, my friend, Hitler did drink sometimes.
However, there is some disagreement on whether the glasses are real or fake.

flabbybody
02-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Who would actually own the real NAZI stuff if you were going to buy it? The good Aryan worshiper could be putting money in an inferior Russian's pocket.
people are fascinated with evil

Niccolo
02-19-2012, 10:12 PM
I actually got thrown out of a goth club cause of this very thing. I was onstage during an event with several other models for some fetish bullshit when I saw a guy in a nazi uniform in the front row... I was 21 and a little drunk so my immediate reaction was to stage dive right into the motherfucker. That night my stiletto trumped his jack boot with a nice thud to the head. The guy was out for a minute and I knew the club owner so I was ushered out real quick without a bunch of police interaction and told I couldn't return but that they understood.

The lesson is, you have the right to wear whatever you damn well please but if you're callous and obtuse enough to dawn the uniform of mass murderers... well let's just say the constitution may be on your side but the laws of human nature grant you no privilege. Expect violence. You are wearing an open invitation.

Fucking A.

J4k3d0u7
02-20-2012, 02:08 AM
So has any one got any or not???

Nicole Dupre
02-20-2012, 02:49 AM
LOL... You think if your boyz knew you were sweet on chics with dicks they'd be ok with your explanation because you're a top? LMAO...I'd pay to hear that explanation. They'd slap the faggot handle on you in a heartbeat. By defination you're something short of straight, sorry to break the bad news to ya...but your secret is safe with us.:dancing:
So is yours, Tinkerbell. ;-) lol

buttslinger
02-20-2012, 03:43 AM
http://www.ww2sale.com/waffen-ss-uniforms/