PDA

View Full Version : my ranting

FreddieGomez
02-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Not all men are bad it just seems that way because of men like me ...........I'm going to have to step forward and take some credit for all the dick heads out there ......I am one of the biggest assholes on HA! but just know not all of us do intentionally! And most of us can change for the better just have to subtract bullshit from the equation!

SunshyneMonroe
02-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Look at me!!!

AmyDaly
02-09-2012, 04:44 AM
You just do it on purpose to get a rise out of people. I have a strong appreciation for trolls like you even if you to piss me off sometimes.

Dino Velvet
02-09-2012, 05:10 AM
Not all men are bad it just seems that way because of men like me ...........I'm going to have to step forward and take some credit for all the dick heads out there ......I am one of the biggest assholes on HA! but just know not all of us do intentionally! And most of us can change for the better just have to subtract bullshit from the equation!

Freddie, I think you're more trying to be bad than actually bad. You've identified possibly obnoxious behavior but, at least, you admitted to it. I've never thought you were a bad guy and have mentioned many times how much worse I was at your age so I definitely cannot judge.

I never take your race stuff seriously and add to the fun myself. Poking fun at each other might be a good way to get over a whole lotta nonsense.

onmyknees
02-09-2012, 05:35 AM

I can accept that freddie...I consider it tough love I laid on you, and now I think I'll pour myself a drink for helping you become a better person LOL...but the thing about a troll is ..............ya just never know when he's trollin' and when he's not. We shall see. Fool me twice.....shame on me.

russtafa
02-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Freddie is an ok guy.he just speaks his mind and good for him

RallyCola
02-09-2012, 07:27 AM
are you people serious? freddie is a douche that just likes attention. please don't think he is anything more than that

traLika
02-09-2012, 10:00 AM
LOL! Attention whore...

Jericho
02-09-2012, 10:10 AM
... :shrug

hwbs
02-09-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm sure u are the no one asshole not one of them

Jericho
02-09-2012, 11:54 AM
he just speaks his mind

Does he have to speak about so little, so often? :hide-1:

BLKGSXR
02-09-2012, 12:38 PM
You're an even bigger twat then I thought you were freddie! You have more self-pity then Rockabilly.

RallyCola
02-09-2012, 03:16 PM
next thing freddie is going to say is that he drinks tiger blood and he's bi-winning

MdR Dave
02-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Funny that he thinks anyone finds him to be representative of any larger group of people.

Given that he likely doesn't mean half the stuff he posts I don't think he's even representative of Freddie Gomez.

Freddie, you're probably OK when you're being you.

rockabilly
02-09-2012, 05:49 PM
You're an even bigger twat then I thought you were freddie! You have more self-pity then Rockabilly.

Wtf? I had depression bro. You can go suck a fuck.

RallyCola
02-09-2012, 08:19 PM
why is suck a fuck a bad thing? when i think about sucking a fuck, i think about either going down on a girl that i just pounded till she was raw or sucking a girl that just pounded me (bagged of course...i'm not into ATM)