PDA

View Full Version : Do Trans-girls sometimes like to be clocked?

NatashaLover
02-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Sometimes I see that some ts girls like to receive lots of attention but at what cost? I used to hang out with a girl that I won't mention here and she used to do lots of things to attract people's atention but at the same time people would clock her and then she would get mad.
As a tgirl myself I try to blend into society instead of trying to get notice, but sometimes I would also like for people (some people only) to know that I am ts and to like me for who I am not because of my appearance.
Sometimes I even dress in a certain way to go clubbing and people that know me ask me if I am dressed today as a tranny. Yes you know the mini slutty dress with heels and all done, but genetic girls also dress like these right? Cause I see them all time like that at the night clubs.

Do some girls like to be clocked or is it they just want attention and compliments from the guys?

f1248v8
02-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Yes I was in a deli today.. in Durham nc ... her ass was AWESOME!!! n she loved too show it ..... VOICE gave her away a little still ... SPECTACULAR!!

jaxqt28
02-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Natasha you're very beautiful. I don't think you're even clockable lol. But I'm guessing they're not necessarily trying to be clocked, they just want to get attention just like any other GG would *shrug* Cuz lot's of GG's def dress in skimpies :banana: </my 2 cents>

Erika1487
02-07-2012, 04:29 AM
I only get clocked on day's that end in y... Seriously though living in a small rual town in Ohio (less than 400 people) for 30 + yrs as a man, then transitioning, everywhere I go, I am still refered too as Jim or "Big Jim'.
My legal name and Gender are female, but few call me Erika, fewer still call me by the proper pronoun. It makes things difficult, going to local functions. I hate being 'clocked' everywhere I go, but sadly it is part of my every day life and I have accepted it. The last couple months I have even started carrying my Commerical Drivers License in my pocket at the ready to show as proof, and to correct the assholes who keep calling me Jim on purpose.

NatashaLover
02-07-2012, 05:38 AM
I only get clocked on day's that end in y... Seriously though living in a small rual town in Ohio (less than 400 people) for 30 + yrs as a man, then transitioning, everywhere I go, I am still refered too as Jim or "Big Jim'.
My legal name and Gender are female, but few call me Erika, fewer still call me by the proper pronoun. It makes things difficult, going to local functions. I hate being 'clocked' everywhere I go, but sadly it is part of my every day life and I have accepted it. The last couple months I have even started carrying my Commerical Drivers License in my pocket at the ready to show as proof, and to correct the assholes who keep calling me Jim on purpose.

Well girl I have to tell you that you have done an amazing job on your transition because you look very femenine, many girls when they start late its harder. If you need some help to kick some guys asses let me know! :)

NatashaLover
02-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Natasha you're very beautiful. I don't think you're even clockable lol. But I'm guessing they're not necessarily trying to be clocked, they just want to get attention just like any other GG would *shrug* Cuz lot's of GG's def dress in skimpies :banana: </my 2 cents>

Thank you jaxqt28, yes fortunately I only was clocked 2 times back in my original country and it was the first 2 times that I dressed as a girl. After that its been great, and smooth.
Kids, no kids, black girls, asians, make up, no make up, all of those are things of the past. :) :) Thank you for your compliments and your post.
I think a lot of us want atention but sometimes is overwhelming, thats why I have adopted the models way of dressing on daily life, no make up, hat, and sweat pants.

jaxqt28
02-07-2012, 05:55 AM
Thank you jaxqt28, yes fortunately I only was clocked 2 times back in my original country and it was the first 2 times that I dressed as a girl. After that its been great, and smooth.
Kids, no kids, black girls, asians, make up, no make up, all of those are things of the past. :) :) Thank you for your compliments and your post.
I think a lot of us want atention but sometimes is overwhelming, thats why I have adopted the models way of dressing on daily life, no make up, hat, and sweat pants.
Any time Natasha :) The casual look can be very sexy also, and at the same time relaxing. Personally, I like it when a GG or otherwise wears yoga pants and a tank top. Naturally beautiful women don't need to go overboard to look good :banana: Where are you from originally?

Erika1487
02-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Well girl I have to tell you that you have done an amazing job on your transition because you look very femenine, many girls when they start late its harder. If you need some help to kick some guys asses let me know! :)

Thanks Natasha :) I am good at ass kicking, hell I am about to be an amatuer boxer, it's the frilly makeup crap that throws me off. ;)

NatashaLover
02-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Any time Natasha :) The casual look can be very sexy also, and at the same time relaxing. Personally, I like it when a GG or otherwise wears yoga pants and a tank top. Naturally beautiful women don't need to go overboard to look good :banana: Where are you from originally?
Yes yoga pants are cute, I am half Russian/Puertorican. :wiggle:

Thanks Natasha :) I am good at ass kicking, hell I am about to be an amatuer boxer, it's the frilly makeup crap that throws me off. ;)
oki! :)

theone1982
02-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Natasha, you in a slutty dress and heels at a nightclub, pics?!:praying::praying::praying:

needsum
02-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Natasha, you have got to be one of the prettiest women I've seen, GG TS or whatever. I totally respect your desire to blend in and be a part of society and not be an over-the-top stand-out like so many others do. For me its what makes you so perfect. You truly are my girl-next-door fantasy come to life....

all that drama and bullshit does is breed more drama and unnecessary bad attention. For some, negative attention is better than no attention at all. Case in point....

NatashaLover
02-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Natasha, you in a slutty dress and heels at a nightclub, pics?!:praying::praying::praying:

Natasha, you have got to be one of the prettiest women I've seen, GG TS or whatever. I totally respect your desire to blend in and be a part of society and not be an over-the-top stand-out like so many others do. For me its what makes you so perfect. You truly are my girl-next-door fantasy come to life....

all that drama and bullshit does is breed more drama and unnecessary bad attention. For some, negative attention is better than no attention at all. Case in point....

Thank you for all the compliments needsum. Yes, I am drama bs free, zero, none, nada. I think thats it! Some people prefer bad attention better than none, and its not only on the ts community its everywere. celebrities, the rich and famous, etc, etc

by the way I love the Gay Terrorist pic! LOL

needsum
02-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Me too!!! "Yomama Been Shoppin" hahahahahaha best ever!!

TsVanessa69
02-07-2012, 10:47 PM
i dont see it as clocked. i just feel my gender is just as valid as male or female. society surpressed an entire gender and to me its not fair