PDA

View Full Version : clocked

FreddieGomez
02-07-2012, 01:45 AM
If i saw this chick at the mall for example, i'd immediately know she was a TS because of the face

ALEXANDRA BITTENCOURT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcw56YgNbsM&feature=related)

TsJizelle
02-07-2012, 01:50 AM
how about you put some shots up of yourself and we'll all make judgements on you sugar ???

FreddieGomez
02-07-2012, 01:52 AM
how about you put some shots up of yourself and we'll all make judgements on you sugar ???

u can.

i'm confident enough that i laugh at anything negative said about me. as long as i believe i look good, right?

that's how everybody should be.

GroobySteven
02-07-2012, 01:57 AM
u can.

i'm confident enough that i laugh at anything negative said about me. as long as i believe i look good, right?

that's how everybody should be.

Well said, self-confidence goes along way. However, it's fairly obvious judging by how much you need to put the physical traits of others, that you suffer from some quite deep rooted self-esteem issues.
Looking good isn't the same as being good.

TsJizelle
02-07-2012, 02:03 AM
well said Steven.

nothing wrong with having self-confidence, any person who puts themselves out there on the net has some confidence.

i laughed when I saw the thread because sadly, this isn't out of context from your character Freddie.

BLKGSXR
02-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Well said, self-confidence goes along way. However, it's fairly obvious judging by how much you need to put the physical traits of others, that you suffer from some quite deep rooted self-esteem issues.
Cmon steven be nice hes confused on if or if he should not transition...
that being said he is one Narcissistic piece of SHIT!! that we all can agree on!

amberskyi
02-07-2012, 02:12 AM
if i saw you at the mall i would know right away that your were on of those dl dudes i keep hearing about

Murderous-marge
02-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Only a gay man would do bs like this of course only a gay man would join a site like this thank god my Bf's a Brooklyn thug and not a Brooklyn homo like someone else on this thread "coughs loudly".:dancing:

Murderous-marge
02-07-2012, 02:14 AM
if i saw you at the mall i would know right away that your were on of those dl dudes i keep hearing about

We told you sistah, that nigga is a joke. Paris and Reina might have been bitches to certain people on here but when it came to the men I've always felt they hit the nail on the head.

FreddieGomez
02-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Only a gay man would do bs like this of course only a gay man would join a site like this thank god my Bf's a Brooklyn thug and not a Brooklyn homo like someone else on this thread "coughs loudly".:dancing:

wut up pais

Murderous-marge
02-07-2012, 02:29 AM

wut up pais

Your a miserable wench, your insistence that every profile who dislikes you is Paris is beyond depressing and your belief that your in anyway attractive is even more so. YOU CAN'T EVEN ACCEPT THAT YOUR BLACK! What kind of nigga can't accept that the world see's him as a black man not a mixed with black and puerto rican man.
Paris and I are friends to an extent, well we were when she used to go in the chartroom I used to tell her she needs to calm down get off these gay sites and get a sugar daddy. You would know me from the forums on Bgc not here "Paris" as you call her told me to come here and teach you freaks a lesson. We actually got into a couple spats on Bgc.
Think of how many people on that site who can actually roast you with intellect and not cussing and gay this gay that, that's me.

TSCURIOUS
02-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Freddie got "clocked" by his gay friends???

jaxqt28
02-07-2012, 02:44 AM
If i saw this chick at the mall for example, i'd immediately know she was a TS because of the face

ALEXANDRA BITTENCOURT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcw56YgNbsM&feature=related)
Who cares. She's a beautiful woman regardless. Why the need to put down some random girl? I have a keen sense for clocking self-validating men also. :banana:

jerseyboy72
02-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Alexandra Bittencourt is beautiful.

ed_jaxon
02-07-2012, 05:07 AM
As a representative of the black race, we cede Freddy to the Puerto Rican contingent.

Dino Velvet
02-07-2012, 05:11 AM
This character got clocked too.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eIARW2E_0VM/TaNo8NhXQfI/AAAAAAAADNQ/njLiUYMKrFI/s1600/Flavor+Flav.jpg

SammiValentine
02-07-2012, 05:13 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eIARW2E_0VM/TaNo8NhXQfI/AAAAAAAADNQ/njLiUYMKrFI/s1600/Flavor+Flav.jpg

rofl :) I lol'ed.

jaxqt28
02-07-2012, 05:16 AM

lol :banana:

Paladin
02-07-2012, 09:25 AM

You're not supposed to feed the trolls!

russtafa
02-07-2012, 10:44 AM
hey Freddie is not a bad guy?

needsum
02-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Dino, for the win! hahahahahahaha classic.

KittyPride
02-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Freddie got "clocked" by his gay friends???

LOL

Whats wrong with being clocked... get over it.

TsVanessa69
02-07-2012, 09:33 PM
As a representative of the black race, we cede Freddy to the Puerto Rican contingent.
sorry you guys stuck with it

ed_jaxon
02-07-2012, 10:41 PM
sorry you guys stuck with it

V you know I love ya....

but he is PUERTO RICAN!

I went through the Black files and there was no Mr. Freddie Gomez from NYC.

A black man named Gomez???? GTFOH!

Gomez Adams maybe.

TsVanessa69
02-07-2012, 10:49 PM
V you know I love ya....

but he is PUERTO RICAN!

I went through the Black files and there was no Mr. Freddie Gomez from NYC.

A black man named Gomez???? GTFOH!

Gomez Adams maybe.
trust me Puerto Rican men are not bitchasses like freddy.

ed_jaxon
02-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Frederico Juan Gomez is yours. Period.

Quit trying to put him on my doorstep , ring my doorbell and run. I see you through the curtains.

Dino Velvet
02-08-2012, 12:14 AM
trust me Puerto Rican men are not bitchasses like freddy.

Frederico Juan Gomez is yours. Period.

Quit trying to put him on my doorstep , ring my doorbell and run. I see you through the curtains.

Monitoring activity in both camps making sure they don't try to roll him over to my side of the tracks either. I'll buy the kid a beer but he can't stay here.

ed_jaxon
02-08-2012, 12:44 AM
I cannot believe Vanessa would try to dump his ass on us during Black History Month.

Dino Velvet
02-08-2012, 01:09 AM
I cannot believe Vanessa would try to dump his ass on us during Black History Month.

You're supposed to get a check, not a bill.