PDA

View Full Version : Where are they?

JenniferParisHusband
02-05-2012, 11:07 PM
I know there have been some other threads that have tried this, but seldom got answers, hoping this time will be different.

I used to live in SoCal, and knew a lot of ladies in that area. But since I moved away, I lost track of some of the ladies I enjoyed talking to, and thought I'd see if anyone knew anything about where they are now.

First up, for those who used to be on the AOL chat room SoCaliShemale, there used to be an asian girl in OC who was super into Salsa dancing, and was a medical assistant of some kind. Last time I talked to her was 2008, and don't seem to have her info anymore.

Next up Mimi Magdalene, aka Paris (Pic below), and Asian Kim (of Kim4massage, also pic below). Seriously, if anyone knows what happened to these ladies, I'd love to know. I miss seeing and chatting with them.

Dino Velvet
02-06-2012, 12:01 AM
I remember somebody asking about Kim4massage on TER (http://www.theeroticreview.com/myter/index.asp) too. I heard good things about her. She seemed like a real professional and might have saved money and retired. If you have a phone number, Google it and see what comes up.