PDA

View Full Version : What state in the U.S has the hottest shemale

popperluv
01-09-2004, 04:01 PM
I would have to say Florida. Im from New York and we have our fare share but Florida is ridiculous. I was surfing eros and all the different states, florida comes out on top. What do you guy think?

Jack59
01-09-2004, 04:24 PM
Florida has quite a few gorgeous shemales alright.

But with Vicki, Gia, Kimberly, Vanity, Shana, Brandy and Madison just to name a few. I think it's California that comes out on top in this one.

And pretty soon they'll have Joanna Jet too.

popperluv
01-09-2004, 06:06 PM
I know we got alot in NY but girls seem better looking down in florida.
Regarding Brazil, theres no question about it thats like dying and going to heaven but lets keep it in the states. Texas got some hot ones too

d
01-09-2004, 09:21 PM
yep. the worst part is when you meet a nice girl with a normal not krazy mental state and she falls in with the wrong crowd.

popperluv
01-10-2004, 12:54 AM
Hi Mega, being that you seem to know all the NY girls , I highly recomend this chick. Do yo know her?

Clownin
01-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey Mega..you kicked that guy OUT?..or KNOCKED him out?

Either way...I say Florida, but the drug problems are the same. Mega is right about the steady flow of NY girls to Florida. Even though its hard to believe, the BEST girls in Florida don't work ads.

ann_nonymous
01-11-2004, 11:36 AM
The best state is EUPHORIA cause thats the state of mind I am in when I meet a beautiful gyrl. :lol: