PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions about getting bottomed

06-14-2002, 05:24 AM
I'm new to this site and I just wanted to say that I've very impressed, this site is great.

That out the way I wanted to know if any other guys out there who have gotten bottomed have every had a puckered or swollen arsehole. The muscle in my arse closes but not as tightly as it use to. Is this normal or should I worried?

NYCe
06-15-2002, 05:54 AM
"Arse"? haha. Here you go you limely bastard :wink:. Remember, I'm not a doctor, but I do play one on t.v. (and on ts's):

"Anal sex will loosen your sphincter muscles, especially if your partner is thick. For most guys, this is only temporary, and the sphincter regains its strength soon after sex. Over time, your sphincter might be slightly more relaxed than men who have never had anal sex, but this doesn't usually cause a problem.

You can run into problems if your sphincter becomes too relaxed. This may also make it hard to control bowels later in life. Kegel exercises can definitely strengthen your sphincter. Here's an link that should help you out.
Kegel exercises for Anal sex (http://www.gayhealth.com/templates/102411288432354051759400002/common/activity.html?record=26)

hope this helps!

Trekmeister66
06-29-2002, 04:43 AM
Best way to make sure it's not too tight is to buy and use a large toy. Maybe once or twice just before a planned encounter with a t-girl. Keeps it loose enough for easy penetration without the discomfort of having to re-stretch the muscles. Also gives the muscles a chance to tighten back up.

11-13-2002, 05:10 AM
so if your arse hole getts to loose then is it difficult to keep your feces in there???

11-14-2002, 08:20 AM
i thought if you're taking in the arse, that would be getting topped, not bottomed. please help with this guy, mistakes could lead to surprises.

NYCe
11-14-2002, 04:31 PM
its confusing but not to turn this into a grammar lesson, I think it the person doing the fucking is the Top while the person receiving is the bottom, so you could either say "she topped me" or "I bottomed for her" or something like that. hey what do i know, I'm not Dr. Ruth.