PDA

View Full Version : TSJizelle

Jamie French
02-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Hey there. I'd like to apologize for implying that you were a douche. You came to my defense in another completely unrelated thread a few weeks ago and you don't even know me. I'm not the cynical, abrasive asshole I come off as sometimes on this board... I live alone and when you spend all of your time living in your own head it can be easy to forget that not everyone shares the same fleeting frustrations as you. I just quit smoking a week ago so everything is setting me off and the urge to vent and bicker on a forum is an easy but really stupid way to blow off steam. Sorry for being an ass.

Prospero
02-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Nice post Jamie.

KittyPride
02-01-2012, 04:47 PM
aaah know that feeling lol
Still when quitting smoking this board is good therapy... let it all out :D:D

Jamie French
02-01-2012, 04:50 PM
There are better ways to let it all out. I have a commissioned music project right now that requires some really aggressive guitar work...I should have just dumped it into that.

aaah know that feeling lol
Still when quitting smoking this board is good therapy... let it all out :D:D

KittyPride
02-01-2012, 04:59 PM
There are better ways to let it all out. I have a commissioned music project right now that requires some really aggressive guitar work...I should have just dumped it into that.

That works too! :)

TsJizelle
02-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Hey there. I'd like to apologize for implying that you were a douche. You came to my defense in another completely unrelated thread a few weeks ago and you don't even know me. I'm not the cynical, abrasive asshole I come off as sometimes on this board... I live alone and when you spend all of your time living in your own head it can be easy to forget that not everyone shares the same fleeting frustrations as you. I just quit smoking a week ago so everything is setting me off and the urge to vent and bicker on a forum is an easy but really stupid way to blow off steam. Sorry for being an ass.

It's good thing I like ass then haha :P :salad

I appreciate the apology but it's not the most necessary thing! I don't take things here that personal and never thought you were actually calling me a douche. lol I was only poking a tad fun at the situation as this is my sense of humour.

I've quit smoking before as well and I nearly put my head through the wall. So you're doing a lot better than I was if you are getting out your nic fits venting here on HA! lol However I think there are better people here worthy of a "douche" title than myself! such as all our "true trannies" here.

we'll dance and rock out at the awards in a couple weeks to make up!

Kevin Dong
02-01-2012, 05:40 PM
There is a diplomatic way to resolve everything ladies! :salad

That being said ass licking works too

TsJizelle
02-01-2012, 05:41 PM
you know I'm all for some ass licking Kevin ;)

Jamie French
02-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Sounds like a plan to me, bought shoes I could dance in for just that purpose! See you there... ;) Oh, and we're totally gonna do a duckface together in a photo.

It's good thing I like ass then haha :P :salad

I appreciate the apology but it's not the most necessary thing! I don't take things here that personal and never thought you were actually calling me a douche. lol I was only poking a tad fun at the situation as this is my sense of humour.

I've quit smoking before as well and I nearly put my head through the wall. So you're doing a lot better than I was if you are getting out your nic fits venting here on HA! lol However I think there are better people here worthy of a "douche" title than myself! such as all our "true trannies" here.

we'll dance and rock out at the awards in a couple weeks to make up!

lisaparadise
02-01-2012, 05:48 PM
There is a diplomatic way to resolve everything ladies! :salad

That being said ass licking works tooi say take em out back and beat the snot out of each other lol and the winner gets a title fight with erica lol

TsJizelle
02-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Sounds like a plan to me, bought shoes I could dance in for just that purpose! See you there... ;) Oh, and we're totally gonna do a duckface together in a photo.

hhaaahha that's going to be a great pic :P

I'll be in my tall shoes like usual! most people dont know Im pretty tall. good thing though I'm use to getting on my knees so if you're a lot shorter than me Jamie we can be at eye level hahaha

Jamie French
02-01-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm 5'9... in my dancing shoes that night, (high heeled sneakers) I'll be 6ft. We'll figure it out... I'm awful bendy :)

rydermorrison
02-01-2012, 10:52 PM
tall girls kick ass... i'm 5'10 :)

TsJizelle
02-01-2012, 10:54 PM
tall girls kick ass... i'm 5'10 :)

I am 5'10 too!!! and always wear 5" heels minimum! hahahaha you can never lose us in a crowd :P

rydermorrison
02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I am 5'10 too!!! and always wear 5" heels minimum! hahahaha you can never lose us in a crowd :P

haah i know right!? y blend in when we were born to stand out? :p

TsJizelle
02-01-2012, 11:02 PM
haah i know right!? y blend in when we were born to stand out? :p

that's right sugar! I always stand out lol even when I try to blend

Odelay
02-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Hey, now that you two have apologized and made up, can we get a pic posted of you two kissing? You know, full open mouth, maybe some spittle, hands all over one another.

MdR Dave
02-02-2012, 05:16 AM
Hey, now that you two have apologized and made up, can we get a pic posted of you two kissing? You know, full open mouth, maybe some spittle, hands all over one another.

This seems like the logical course of action.