PDA

View Full Version : Sex at work

canihavu
02-14-2006, 06:19 PM
Ever catch anyone doing that? Or have you yourself done that before?

I caught someone at my old job, went into my upervisor's office to give him a message (his door was closed but not locked). I thought I heard him say "Come in" but it might have been "coming" (or the other one ). Anyway I walked in and heard a bump under his table. I asked him "what was that?" and he said it was his leg but he did not move at all when the sound was made. I said "But you didn't move". He just looked at me and said "What the hell do you want?" Plus he was sweating and the office was very air conditioned.

My question has always been WHAT was under that desk...

BTW I don't ever want to be in such an uncomfortable situation like that again...

Gus The Dagger
02-14-2006, 10:44 PM
I once pissed allower the toilet stall just for no reason. Sometimes I just piss on the floor in the public bathrooms when I am all alone there.

Gus The Dagger
02-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Actually there was a reason, the custodians and people that clean the institution dont really clean that much so I thought that if I made a mess then someone would make them clean it.

InHouston
02-15-2006, 12:30 AM
I banged a girl missionary style right on the steps of the fire escape just before 5:00. Talk about risking getting caught. Many people take the stairs to avoid the crowded elevators.

Then I banged another girl in a stall in the men's room around 3:00 in the daytime. That was awesome.

Long ago when I was married, I banged my wife one Sunday evening on my boss's desk. I smirked as he sat at his desk and I wished him "Good morning" on Monday.

hondarobot
02-15-2006, 02:18 AM
I've had sex at work, as well as seen a few occasions of others doing so. We also have a Huge book with people having their pictures taken as security is throwing them out for, among other reasons, have sex in public.

Of course, a nightclub is a little bit different then the average workplace.

The best picture in the Big Book is this one guy, cited for getting caught jacking off in one of the back bars, and he's smiling like a mother fucker, I'm sure thinking "Who cares if I'm kicked out, that was fricken great!"

magicone
02-15-2006, 07:59 AM

I caught someone at my old job, went into my upervisor's office to give him a message (his door was closed but not locked). I thought I heard him say "Come in" but it might have been "coming" (or the other one ). Anyway I walked in and heard a bump under his table. I asked him "what was that?" and he said it was his leg but he did not move at all when the sound was made. I said "But you didn't move". He just looked at me and said "What the hell do you want?" Plus he was sweating and the office was very air conditioned.

BTW I don't ever want to be in such an uncomfortable situation like that again...

You're fortunate your nosey ass didnt get fired on the spot.

robbie
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM

You're fortunate your nosey ass didnt get fired on the spot.

From the sounds of it, the Boss is the one who is lucky HE was not fired AND sued.

As a senior executive, I have dealt with a lot of HR issues and I can assure you that anything sex or race related is not taken lightly, even when it's the "boss" engaging in the offending behavior.

uk_selfer
03-10-2006, 12:26 PM
i always played with one of the office girls at lunch time, we had a secluded spot so we could eat then fuck lol