PDA

View Full Version : Which HA GIRL u think got the tightest ass????

slingblade
01-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Of course I dont know if theyre really that tight or not but there are three girls in here I think got some really tight ass and id have to really work to get this big snake inside them.

Number one tsadrina something tells me shes extra tight and she wouldnt let you plow into that ass like you wanted too :)

Number two and I hate to mention her name but I bet a dude would haff to put in work to get in that tight booty would be Evon Rose

Number three would be Michelle Austin.. I dont think she could take a good stiff pounding by a bigger than average guy either lol

rockabilly
01-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Nicole.

LibertyHarkness
01-30-2012, 08:43 PM
i can vote myself out of this list :) dont call me looselibby for nowt lol no its not that bad tight at first but gapes open once going lol

I would say the tightest girls would be the ones that are tops only

BLKGSXR
01-30-2012, 09:05 PM
NatashaLover...one of the guys(buddies) by default.

slingblade
01-30-2012, 09:16 PM
i can vote myself out of this list :) dont call me looselibby for nowt lol no its not that bad tight at first but gapes open once going lol

I would say the tightest girls would be the ones that are tops only

yeah Libby you def didnt make the cut for this list baby girl lol but on that note I think youre right and you jarred my memory and I think Kayden Harley def got some uber tight ass that a dude would have to break a sweat to get inside it lol

amberskyi
01-30-2012, 09:18 PM
how the hell do i not make this list lol......

slingblade
01-30-2012, 09:19 PM

Man im sorry she too fine to be one of the guys she got some serious cake back there and she knows I wanna hit it soo bad too. but shed be wise not to let me cause id punish her lol :)

slingblade
01-30-2012, 09:21 PM

OMG well dayum baby girl you certainly got one of the juciest asses ive seen in here.. yummmmmmmmmmmmm :salad:salad

bte
01-30-2012, 09:36 PM
Lexi Wade

BLKGSXR
01-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Man im sorry she too fine to be one of the guys she got some serious cake back there and she knows I wanna hit it soo bad too. but shed be wise not to let me cause id punish her lol :)
shes not a bottom u moron, smh shes more of one of the guys then you will ever be...

slingblade
01-30-2012, 10:04 PM
shes not a bottom u moron, smh shes more of one of the guys then you will ever be...

Hey dusty nutz camel JOCKEY you know where you can go back to right? ONly queers like you would consider her one of the guys probably cause you wanna get fucked fugg outta here with that bullshit fucking loser:iagree:

BLKGSXR
01-30-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey dusty nutz camel JOCKEY you know where you can go back to right? ONly queers like you would consider her one of the guys probably cause you wanna get fucked fugg outta here with that bullshit fucking loser:iagree:
Lol I must have struck a nerve! Lol...its ok I dont take clowns seriously...I mean I stay home and make more money then you! sad right?

slingblade
01-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Lol I must have struck a nerve! Lol...its ok I dont take clowns seriously...I mean I stay home and make more money then you! sad right?

sure you do osama bin laden. :confused: :dancing:

BLKGSXR
01-30-2012, 10:24 PM
sure you do osama bin laden. :confused: :dancing:
your jokes are weak B. You act like you know this world but chump you aint shit! I live within this world I dont need to be accepted by people like you, Your a piece of shit matterfact go fuck yourself bitchblade cuz none of these girls will touch you nor be in your stanky lowlife thumb up your own ass prescene.

bitchboy5000
01-30-2012, 10:25 PM
I know who has got the Flattest ass!

http://ut0.xhamster.com/t/780/8_b_1011780.jpg (http://xhamster.com/movies/1011780/girls_having_fun.html)

slingblade
01-30-2012, 10:30 PM
your jokes are weak B. You act like you know this world but chump you aint shit! I live within this world I dont need to be accepted by people like you, Your a piece of shit matterfact go fuck yourself bitchblade cuz none of these girls will touch you nor be in your stanky lowlife thumb up your own ass prescene.

Yawn so says the maggot shit rag head. I gets mine in every day all day and i gotta real life chump. I get more butt than a ash tray and I don't hang with bottom feeding fake ass simp mutha fuggas like you either boy so go find a big pile of camel shit and smoke it.

LibertyHarkness
01-30-2012, 10:36 PM
lol hey i can live with my flat ass lol

TSLexiWade
01-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Lexi Wade

Without a doubt! There are a couple guys on here who can verify that... LOL. :salad

BLKGSXR
01-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Yawn so says the maggot shit rag head. I gets mine in every day all day and i gotta real life chump. I get more butt than a ash tray and I don't hang with bottom feeding fake ass simp mutha fuggas like you either boy so go find a big pile of camel shit and smoke it.
BitchBlade no one Likes you go away, you hit on every girl like they dont see it HAAH! motherfucker youre a piece of shit! no worse youre a bigot fucktard! B come correct your arab jokes arent shit to me! Im american! born and raised here! CKali B.My ethnic background should mean nothing! youre an idiotic Kid dog grow the fuck up!! till then you still my bitch and everyone knows it!

rockabilly
01-30-2012, 10:47 PM
Ahh how I've missed the colorful debates.

bitchboy5000
01-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Suffering from FLAT-ASS syndrome....?

EAT MORE PIES!!

onmyknees
01-31-2012, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=TSLexiWade;1086612]Without a doubt! There are a couple guys on here who can verify that... LOL. :salad[/QUOTE

Damn....An ass as tight as a flesh light, and a sexy set of hangers.....And you told me you were a top....lol

You're a sexy little gurl Lexi....let's do this so I can be part of that exclusive little club you spoke about ! :fuckin:

And BTW...Slingshit...why you up on GSXR? ..He's one of the more straight up dudes on here.

Dino Velvet
01-31-2012, 12:22 AM
If there is a tiny 80 lb TS here that is 100% top I predict she would have the tightest funhole.

giovanni_hotel
01-31-2012, 12:41 AM
Natasha Lover. Obviously.

BLKGSXR
01-31-2012, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=TSLexiWade;1086612]Without a doubt! There are a couple guys on here who can verify that... LOL. :salad[/QUOTE

Damn....An ass as tight as a flesh light, and a sexy set of hangers.....And you told me you were a top....lol

You're a sexy little gurl Lexi....let's do this so I can be part of that exclusive little club you spoke about ! :fuckin:

And BTW...Slingshit...why you up on GSXR? ..He's one of the more straight up dudes on here.
Thank you brother...Being said Slingshit Lol is a remake of SolitaryBrother has no friends and is angry at everyone!

FreddieGomez
01-31-2012, 01:01 AM
if u be gettin fucked by multiple dudes several times a month for years then chances are you aint got a tight ass

tsadriana
01-31-2012, 01:06 AM
Of course I dont know if theyre really that tight or not but there are three girls in here I think got some really tight ass and id have to really work to get this big snake inside them.

Number one tsadrina something tells me shes extra tight and she wouldnt let you plow into that ass like you wanted too :)

Number two and I hate to mention her name but I bet a dude would haff to put in work to get in that tight booty would be Evon Rose

Number three would be Michelle Austin.. I dont think she could take a good stiff pounding by a bigger than average guy either lol
U got that right if is about me ,i have a tight ass and i can proove it but well in case if tsadriana was me and not another .:)

Mayrah
01-31-2012, 01:31 AM
if u be gettin fucked by multiple dudes several times a month for years then chances are you aint got a tight ass

Really??

Dino Velvet
01-31-2012, 01:34 AM
Really??

Your funhole might be on a list of the tightest tighties in here. I'm only assuming.

http://i51.tinypic.com/6rngqw.jpg

Silcc69
01-31-2012, 01:36 AM
Oh shit a catfight amongst the guys lol.

tsadriana
01-31-2012, 01:39 AM
Really??
thats wrong Freddie ...well let me tell u someting,i was doing gym when i was a child ,handbal,atletic ,voleibal and im doing gym now ....means ur muscle are tight and ur holes aswell ....some muscles can be large now and tight in 1 hour ,u wrong when u say someone can `t be tight ...of course a lazy woman or a ts who doesnt look after herself definitly will be large ....

Dino Velvet
01-31-2012, 02:05 AM
thats wrong Freddie ...well let me tell u someting,i was doing gym when i was a child ,handbal,atletic ,voleibal and im doing gym now ....means ur muscle are tight and ur holes aswell ....some muscles can be large now and tight in 1 hour ,u wrong when u say someone can `t be tight ...of course a lazy woman or a ts who doesnt look after herself definitly will be large ....

I'm willing to bet Adriana could teach a college course on how to keep your asshole tight. She seems like she has a special workout routine and exercises that makes her hole so tight it almost disappears.

I saw the video too.:salad

Spitting In Infinity's Asshole - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2zdR5uQ6sI)

tsadriana
01-31-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm willing to bet Adriana could teach a college course on how to keep your asshole tight. She seems like she has a special workout routine and exercises that makes her hole so tight it almost disappears.

I saw the video too.:salad

Spitting In Infinity's Asshole - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2zdR5uQ6sI)
blesh here to .xxx

Dino Velvet
01-31-2012, 02:12 AM
blesh here to .xxx

When you blush your funhole tightens even more.:fuckin:

tsadriana
01-31-2012, 02:17 AM
When you blush your funhole tightens even more.:fuckin:

hahah big Daddy was missing ur jokes .....but im happy with what u give me:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

youngblood61
01-31-2012, 02:21 AM
Let us see that Bootyhole amberskyi!:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Dino Velvet
01-31-2012, 02:32 AM
Let us see that Bootyhole amberskyi!:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Amberskyi's Royal Bootyhole:salad

Kayden Harley
01-31-2012, 02:33 AM
I think Kayden Harley def got some uber tight ass that a dude would have to break a sweat to get inside it lol

:iagree: Definitely among the tightest ever. :salad

xoxo
-Kay

onmyknees
01-31-2012, 02:37 AM
:iagree: Definitely among the tightest ever. :salad

xoxo
-Kay

You're a little tighty whitey Kayden:salad

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2012, 02:38 AM
oh my lol

youngblood61
01-31-2012, 02:57 AM
Amberskyi's Royal Bootyhole:salad That does look tight and ready for action.:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

youngblood61
01-31-2012, 03:04 AM
You can't have this thread without a little Sunshyne!!!!:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

slingblade
01-31-2012, 04:04 AM
BitchBlade no one Likes you go away, you hit on every girl like they dont see it HAAH! motherfucker youre a piece of shit! no worse youre a bigot fucktard! B come correct your arab jokes arent shit to me! Im american! born and raised here! CKali B.My ethnic background should mean nothing! youre an idiotic Kid dog grow the fuck up!! till then you still my bitch and everyone knows it!

Camel jockey youre nothing more than a busta i've peeped your lame ass game which aint no game at all and chumps like you need to stay in your fucking place. How stupid is that youre a arab trurde that crawled out of a hole in some shitty desert.

BLKGSXR
01-31-2012, 04:30 AM
Camel jockey youre nothing more than a busta i've peeped your lame ass game which aint no game at all and chumps like you need to stay in your fucking place. How stupid is that youre a arab trurde that crawled out of a hole in some shitty desert.
Is that all you got? your racist/slurs and prejudice dont help you buddy matterfact they just show how stupid some people are in this case YOU!, keep hatin B, you still my bitch in the end. :D

Nicole Dupre
01-31-2012, 04:38 AM
Nicole.
It is pretty tight. It's a real cock-grabber And even after it's been fucked a lot; two days later and it's virgin tight again. Guys love fucking my ass for that reason, or so I've heard. Few get the opportunity though. You have to be pretty fucking hot.

rockabilly
01-31-2012, 05:06 AM
It is pretty tight. It's a real cock-grabber And even after it's been fucked a lot; two days later and it's virgin tight again. Guys love fucking my ass for that reason, or so I've heard. Few get the opportunity though. You have to be pretty fucking hot.

98.6 degrees and rising.

NatashaLover
01-31-2012, 05:21 AM

Natasha Lover. Obviously.

Thank you guys, I appreciate all your compliments. :kiss:

Yvonne183
01-31-2012, 05:59 AM
When I go on a date with my boyfriend, I don't pay for the food so he calls me a tight ass. Tighter than a duck's ass.

rockabilly
01-31-2012, 07:13 AM
When I go on a date with my boyfriend, I don't pay for the food so he calls me a tight ass. Tighter than a duck's ass.

Watertight lol

theone1982
01-31-2012, 08:16 AM
Any girl that's ever posted on here? Then I'm gonna go with....Hazel Tucker!

amberskyi
01-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Amberskyi's Royal Bootyhole:salad

why put those old photos up? sheshhhh no need to bring up my dark past LOL

rockabilly
01-31-2012, 02:27 PM
why put those old photos up? sheshhhh no need to bring up my dark past LOL

You want to put it "behind" you right? lol

youngblood61
01-31-2012, 02:54 PM
why put those old photos up? sheshhhh no need to bring up my dark past LOL They may be old pics amber, but that Bootyhole is still magnificent.:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Tiffany Starr
01-31-2012, 05:51 PM
If your having board problems I feel bad for ya hun, I've got 99 problems but CD's ain't one.