PDA

View Full Version : Pubic hair-question for the girls here

msharrow
01-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Curious-when a man ( or client) drops his pants would you prefer natural hair, shaved cock and balls (trimmed pubic hair) or everything off - No hair anywhere.

Guys also what do you do ? Me I am trimmed with a shaved shaft and balls. You ??

Jamie French
01-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Shaved. Body hair just look like bad hygiene to me... a depository for weird smells and really gross tactile sensations.

msharrow
01-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Shaved. Body hair just look like bad hygiene to me... a depository for weird smells and really gross tactile sensations.
Jamie- I agree. felt so much fresher and more sexy since I took the plunge and shaved

Brandi Boots
01-30-2012, 02:54 PM
A nice fresh shave is OHH-LA-LA! I dont whant the zip to come down and a Jungle to pop up! It usually smells like a jungle too. If a guy has taken the time to cut down his african rain forest, you have a pretty good idea that his overall hygiene is going to be ok. And that is a good thing!

rbiller
01-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Agree with both Jamie and Brandi and I feel the same way about the girls. I use a Philipps Body Groomer and shave everything down there. Not quite as good as a shave but more than adequate.

LibertyHarkness
01-30-2012, 06:58 PM
i dont mind hair below , infact quite like it one females ...as long as the undercarriage is tidy from hair ...

On guys a trimmed bush is fine, and smooth balls ... not really a fan of guys being shaved below fully unless they have no bodyhair anywhere else ... if a guy has a hairychest/legs etc and a bald cock it just looks weird to me ..

TheGuard
01-30-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm 27 and for some reason everyone in my generation likes completely shaved, but I like a little hair, nothing crazy, but I like a little grass on the field. Probably because I grew up jerking it to my dad's old 70's 80's playboys.

alyssaluxor
01-30-2012, 09:15 PM
ive met a lot of Western guys mostly shave pubes but very hairy chest, back, legs and assess I wonder why they only shave their pubes looks so weird lol

i find it hot when guys have some pubic hair but not into guys who have very hairy back and assess

TSCURIOUS
01-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Trim lower body-
Tight trim on pubs and ass
Trim upper body-
Wax back every 5 weeks with a haircut -

RallyCola
01-30-2012, 09:29 PM
for the first time in as long as we have been together, my wife asked me if i would shave it all off. i manscape it for the ladies' pleasure but all gone...i'm afraid of stubble.

slingblade
01-30-2012, 09:30 PM
ive met a lot of Western guys mostly shave pubes but very hairy chest, back, legs and assess I wonder why they only shave their pubes looks so weird lol

i find it hot when guys have some pubic hair but not into guys who have very hairy back and assess

Lucky for you asian men aint hairy. :)

Kayden Harley
01-31-2012, 02:05 AM
I like guys to be trimmed.. Not completely smooth though, it makes me feel like I'm with a pre-pubescent kid, or another girl.

Too much hair is bad too though.

loren
01-31-2012, 02:16 AM
I like guys to be at least trimmed.

gulld0218
01-31-2012, 02:50 AM
For GGs, I always prefer natural. It's far more aesthetically pleasing. I'm turned off by bald pussy. For a TS, I'm indifferent.

Myself, I'm not into manscaping. I remain natural below, but I do trim my chest.

Helvis2012
01-31-2012, 03:31 AM
A little effort goes a long way.