01-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Yes.

No.

Either one.

The answer effects nothing.

YAWN.

FreddieGomez
01-30-2012, 12:49 AM
i'm curious only because everyone says the reason we dudes like trannies is because of their dick.

Jamie French
01-30-2012, 12:50 AM
So? Why do you care?

Dino Velvet
01-30-2012, 12:57 AM
There's all types of gals for all types of fellas and vice versa and plenty to go around for everyone.

onmyknees
01-30-2012, 01:06 AM
People settle at whatever level they're most comfortable with, and that's a pretty complicated process.

Your criteria for a tranny girlfriend is more rigid than anyone I know . It reads like an NFL rule book. She has to have the looks and complexion of Beyonce, the sexual aggression of a week old kitten, has to keep her gurl equipment tucked and out of your site at all times, even to the point of denying she even has such equipment, she'd have to walk 2 steps behind you and slightly to the outside, be a virgin, have completed all her surgeries, and can never reveal her true identity to your family, or your boyz. She'd have to have a PHD in psychology to deal with all your misogynistic hang ups....but hey nobody can say you don't have high standards.

Jamie French
01-30-2012, 01:18 AM
Why are ya'll giving questions like this any credence? It's a non-question, bordering on trollish. Hold people to higher standards through silence. This board needs better topics and there's only one way to get 'em.

runningdownthatdream
01-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Why are ya'll giving questions like this any credence? It's a non-question, bordering on trollish. Hold people to higher standards through silence. This board needs better topics and there's only one way to get 'em.

.....you mean like the Duck Lips thread, right?

Jamie French
01-30-2012, 01:23 AM
That was not a question, that was an outright declaration on douchebaggery. Do you agree with duckfaces? Then you sir, are the enemy!

.....you mean like the Duck Lips thread, right?

runningdownthatdream
01-30-2012, 01:29 AM
That was not a question, that was an outright declaration on douchebaggery. Do you agree with duckfaces? Then you sir, are the enemy!

I'm declaring I'm against douchebaggery whether it be for or against duckfaces!

Jamie French
01-30-2012, 01:32 AM
Oh, you're one of those. You're actually interested in giving the kind of answer that defies retort. We'll, that effectively takes you out of the discussion 'cause you went all meta with the act of posting rather than sticking to the topic at hand.

I'm declaring I'm against douchebaggery whether it be for or against duckfaces!

runningdownthatdream
01-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Oh, you're one of those. You're actually interested in giving the kind of answer that defies retort. We'll, that effectively takes you out of the discussion 'cause you went all meta with the act of posting rather than sticking to the topic at hand.

You're brilliant:Bowdown:

Jamie French
01-30-2012, 01:46 AM
I do what I can. It's a slow news day.

Jackal
01-30-2012, 02:33 AM
Doesn't matter....it is up to them to act or not act with their partners however they wish.

onmyknees
01-30-2012, 03:02 AM

Well that's one way of handling it Jamie....but it's not mine. If we held people to a higher standard...there'd be an information black out here. lol I just find this more entertaining than...."if you could suck your own cock....would you?". You might remember that one !

Dino Velvet
01-30-2012, 03:06 AM
I think Freddie will learn one day it might be easier just to pay for it. That way you can always order a la carte and do what you want.

red-cyberman
01-30-2012, 03:13 AM
I think tgirls like to top more when with they are with customers because it's want the money so they will do as the customer wants.
I met a group of people (4 couples "men & Tgirls") one tgirl is pure bottom in her couple, two tgirls love to bottom and top in their couple and one is pure top.
I've never dated a tgirl or even been with one but my friend who is like a brother of mine introduced me to his girl who is a stunner and they are one of these four couples. He told me that he never thought of bottoming before meeting his girl Anna but now since he's in love and he wants to marry her in the summer. He likes her to be happy and she loves to top and bottom.
I think it's what partners agree or disagree to do especially when they are in a couple and in love.

slingblade
01-30-2012, 03:50 AM
if they were then I damn sure wouldnt fuck wit em

mac.B
01-30-2012, 04:53 AM
I dont think they should. Topping, for them, shoul be something theyre allowed to do ever once in a blue...

baller1987
01-30-2012, 05:05 AM
Haha I wish. Instead most of them call you gay for asking!

amberskyi
01-30-2012, 05:06 AM
Most trannies should be tops. Trannies that are just bottoms don't interest me. I prefer versatiles trannies to be honest. I love being topped by them, but I also love GG's so there's still the dom side of me. Flip flopping is the way to go :) GG's can't do that (at least do it right lol).

men who bottom just dont interest me...talk about a waste of testosterone.....

TSMichelleAustin
01-30-2012, 05:12 AM
Most trannies should be tops. Trannies that are just bottoms don't interest me. I prefer versatiles trannies to be honest. I love being topped by them, but I also love GG's so there's still the dom side of me. Flip flopping is the way to go :) GG's can't do that (at least do it right lol).

I only prefer vers men in my private life. I have even turned a few exes into vers men! LOL! I hate when guys what do u like more, I love both equally! Its more fun!

jaxqt28
01-30-2012, 05:13 AM
men who bottom just dont interest me...talk about a waste of testosterone.....
Hence why flip flopping is the way to go. You get yours and he gets his :)

flabbybody
01-30-2012, 05:17 AM
you're right... but I voted anyway
It's why people slow up when there's a car crash on the side of the road

hefzfavebunii
01-30-2012, 07:28 AM
Men are so ignorant on this thread. Transsexuals have dicks, some of use enjoy using them. Putting down transsexuals who like to top doesn't make you any more straight, and why is it always black men doing the put downs! You know good and god damn well you wouldnt bring a TS around your friends and family, so shutup!

crxlsv
01-30-2012, 07:38 AM
My views on this subject is that tgirls can be WHATEVER THEY WANT!: top, bottom, verse.... doesn't matter and same goes for a guy... what gets me off is that i can relate to a t girl's feeling (sexual)... as far as a genetic female: to an extent i can't relate.. (:
what does it matter anyway?
either way i love a sexy and feminine partner, GG or not - to each their own :D

Ineeda SM
01-30-2012, 08:01 AM
They say, variety is the spice of life. In a perfect world, everybody does everything. Top, Bottom, sideways, upside down, sitting, standing, suck, lick, slurp, swallow, spit, fuck, jerk,.......

But it's NOT a perfect world. We all have preferences, and we all have choices. So the correct answer is, the girls should be what ever they damn well want to be without judgements. That's why there are choices. It doesn't matter.

tslvr
01-30-2012, 09:13 AM
All girls should be whatever they are, be that top, bottom, vers... We cannot make someone be who they are not. For me, on the other hand, I like girls who enjoy being a top, but some days, allow me to do the topping.

noble1337
01-30-2012, 11:52 AM
did TC explain himself as to why he made such a stupid topic?
surprised this has so many posts in it ..(guess im helping)

ZELLGADISS
01-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Versatiles is the best, and a versatile girl love to be top of course, not always of course, but yes sometimes, so is the best in my opinion

sucka4chix
01-30-2012, 12:04 PM
FYI: If a guy likes feet does it mean he wants to put them in his ass?? No.
Liking a girlcock and bottoming are 2 different issues!

slingblade
01-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Men are so ignorant on this thread. Transsexuals have dicks, some of use enjoy using them. Putting down transsexuals who like to top doesn't make you any more straight, and why is it always black men doing the put downs! You know good and god damn well you wouldnt bring a TS around your friends and family, so shutup!

I don't care what they have but I guess there is no shortage of twinks like you who are more than eager to have them use it on you.

Silcc69
01-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Freddie is the ultimate attention whore and you people give him all the attention that he craves every fucking single time. But I prefer my girls to be 100% powerbottom. Though I will not ignore the dick it will not be shoved up my ass.

Kayden Harley
01-31-2012, 01:51 AM
iTop.. ALWAYS.

BLKGSXR
01-31-2012, 02:04 AM
iTop.. ALWAYS.
Is that Slingblade? I cant tell the hat isnt covering his face LOL

TsVanessa69
01-31-2012, 02:28 AM
lol at the dummy on the loose

Kayden Harley
01-31-2012, 02:34 AM
Is that Slingblade? I cant tell the hat isnt covering his face LOL

SHADY!!! Be nice! lol

BLKGSXR
01-31-2012, 02:51 AM
SHADY!!! Be nice! lol
I treat people accordingly my dear, He doesnt deserve quarter from anyone...Being said you know it was funny :p

hwbs
01-31-2012, 02:56 AM
lol @ these threads

hefzfavebunii
01-31-2012, 03:51 AM
I don't care what they have but I guess there is no shortage of twinks like you who are more than eager to have them use it on you.

Lol and what about niggers like you? Fat lipped baboon faced smelly hairy animals. LOL

Helvis2012
01-31-2012, 03:53 AM
Different strokes...

slingblade
01-31-2012, 04:13 AM
Lol and what about niggers like you? Fat lipped baboon faced smelly hairy animals. LOL

awe shut the fuck up wet dog smelling snow ape!

hefzfavebunii
01-31-2012, 05:32 AM
awe shut the fuck up wet dog smelling snow ape!

Good one. You're still the pathetic ashamed closeted nobody. Have fun with that!

Silcc69
01-31-2012, 05:46 AM

LOL looks it's Ashley George back at it again lol.

hefzfavebunii
01-31-2012, 06:11 AM
LOL looks it's Ashley George back at it again lol.

So let me get this straight, it's okay for him to call me a twink or a fag but when I call a spade a spade I'm the evil one?

Ineeda SM
01-31-2012, 06:16 AM
So let me get this straight, it's okay for him to call me a twink or a fag but when I call a spade a spade I'm the evil one?

Yes! This thread was titled "Trannies and topping". Not "Let's be a racist asshole".

hefzfavebunii
01-31-2012, 06:20 AM
Yes! This thread was titled "Trannies and topping". Not "Let's be a racist asshole".

What about where he called me a twink? That's acceptable? Just so we're clear here. Because he definitely started, and let me continue by saying I'm the one sticking up for BOTTOMS such as yourself, because this butch queen goes off all the time how guys who bottom are gay and trans girls who top are just gay men in drag. So why don't you pay attention to who you're defending here, because every time I turn around he is ripping on men like you!!

runningdownthatdream
01-31-2012, 06:25 AM
What about where he called me a twink? That's acceptable? Just so we're clear here. Because he definitely started.

c'mon just keep it moving.............you drop that word like a Klansman with Tourettes!

Ineeda SM
01-31-2012, 06:40 AM
What about where he called me a twink? That's acceptable? Just so we're clear here. Because he definitely started, and let me continue by saying I'm the one sticking up for BOTTOMS such as yourself, because this butch queen goes off all the time how guys who bottom are gay and trans girls who top are just gay men in drag. So why don't you pay attention to who you're defending here, because every time I turn around he is ripping on men like you!!

As usual you miss the point. I am not defending him, and I am not a fan of his. Being called a twink or a fag are not insults, dirty words, or racist. I don't care what you think of him, but the racist shit is uncalled for and just proves a lack of education, good manners, and common sense. You sound like a hick straight out of the KKK.

hefzfavebunii
01-31-2012, 06:43 AM
As usual you miss the point. I am not defending him, and I am not a fan of his. Being called a twink or a fag are not insults, dirty words, or racist. I don't care what you think of him, but the racist shit is uncalled for and just proves a lack of education, good manners, and common sense. You sound like a hick straight out of the KKK.

Are you hearing yourself? Twink and fag are NOT insults? Really? I don't know anyone who takes those two words being hurled at them lightly. Next time you're on your back with your legs in the air getting fucked like Bree Olson why don't you call the transgirl fucking you a twink and a fag and see what she says. Yes the racist words are uncalled for, but whats good for the goose is good for the gander. IF he can insult trans women I can insult black men! You're a pathetic loser coward.

runningdownthatdream
01-31-2012, 06:52 AM
Are you hearing yourself? Twink and fag are NOT insults? Really? I don't know anyone who takes those two words being hurled at them lightly. Next time you're on your back with your legs in the air getting fucked like Bree Olson why don't you call the transgirl fucking you a twink and a fag and see what she says. Yes the racist words are uncalled for, but whats good for the goose is good for the gander. IF he can insult trans women I can insult black men! You're a pathetic loser coward.

so being a jackass and being black are one and the same?

hefzfavebunii
01-31-2012, 06:53 AM
so being a jackass and being black are one and the same?

Nope there's plenty of cool black guys, slingblade is not one of them.

runningdownthatdream
01-31-2012, 06:56 AM
Nope there's plenty of cool black guys, slingblade is not one of them.

.....then attack his dumb country-ass attitude and not his race.....if not the cool black guys might get the wrong idea about you

hefzfavebunii
01-31-2012, 06:59 AM
.....then attack his dumb country-ass attitude and not his race.....if not the cool black guys might get the wrong idea about you

I would! If he had started by engaging me with an argument of words and ideas, and by framing his opinions with thought, logic and examples. I certainly would've done the same. However in keeping with his hood rat, welfare living on, cop killing, drug dealing criminal background, and by desperately trying to keep afloat the idea of his non-existent heterosexuality he decided to lash out at me and call me names. That's fine because I too can sink to that level.

Silcc69
01-31-2012, 07:00 AM

I'm not calling you evil but you have been banned how many times for calling somebody a nigger? Then you jump right in and do it again. Just as KIR470 got banned for threatening people then created another alt doing the same thing. Common sense would tell you don't post the same way you use to but I guess some folks simply can't resist.

hefzfavebunii
01-31-2012, 07:07 AM
I'm not calling you evil but you have been banned how many times for calling somebody a nigger? Then you jump right in and do it again. Just as KIR470 got banned for threatening people then created another alt doing the same thing. Common sense would tell you don't post the same way you use to but I guess some folks simply can't resist.

So why doesn't he get banned for calling me a fag?????? Thats fair right???

Ineeda SM
01-31-2012, 07:13 AM

You really love to prove me correct don't you? TWINK means a young gay boy. And FAG is a slang word for gay. The only people who wouldn't take those two words hurled at them lightly, are assholes like you whos egos get bruised easily by someone calling you a bad name. Awwww you poor little fuck. You call Slingblade a bad guy for his actions, yet you lower yourself to his level and become exactly like him. Grow up and pretend you're an adult with brains.

More proof of your stupidity....Calling a trans girl fucking me, a twink or a fag would be stupid. They are not young gay boys, so why in hell would I call them one? Slingblade called you a lot of things to insult you, but he was not racist to you. If he insults you, you have a right to insult him. But take your racist bull shit and shove it up your ass.

runningdownthatdream
01-31-2012, 07:13 AM
I would! If he had started by engaging me with an argument of words and ideas, and by framing his opinions with thought, logic and examples. I certainly would've done the same. However in keeping with his hood rat, welfare living on, cop killing, drug dealing criminal background, and by desperately trying to keep afloat the idea of his non-existent heterosexuality he decided to lash out at me and call me names. That's fine because I too can sink to that level.

We've already established he's a dumbass so why bother.............your words won't have any effect on him but they will stain you since everyone knows who you are.

south09
01-31-2012, 07:14 AM
The difference is, you KNOW what you're doing will get you banned...

on topic: I like em versatile, though I'm cool with bottom-only types.

Silcc69
01-31-2012, 07:38 AM
So why doesn't he get banned for calling me a fag?????? Thats fair right???

IDK ask the mods but considering the fact that ya'll girls have called each other fags, men and whatever else.

FreddieGomez
01-31-2012, 02:29 PM

what up ashley?

Jericho
01-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Hmmm, this took an ugly turn, didn't it!

robertlouis
01-31-2012, 04:43 PM
People settle at whatever level they're most comfortable with, and that's a pretty complicated process.

Your criteria for a tranny girlfriend is more rigid than anyone I know . It reads like an NFL rule book. She has to have the looks and complexion of Beyonce, the sexual aggression of a week old kitten, has to keep her gurl equipment tucked and out of your site at all times, even to the point of denying she even has such equipment, she'd have to walk 2 steps behind you and slightly to the outside, be a virgin, have completed all her surgeries, and can never reveal her true identity to your family, or your boyz. She'd have to have a PHD in psychology to deal with all your misogynistic hang ups....but hey nobody can say you don't have high standards.

Hey OMK, you got that one wrong - the last thing Freddy wants in a tgirl is RIGIDITY!!! :dancing:

bte
02-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Are the racist comments really necessary? I guess when people have nothing really intelligent to say they resort to slinging racist comments like....hmm...a racist slinging racist comments. Although I doubt Ashley is racist and she just does it because she thinks it hurts whoever she is talking to feelings.

KittyPride
02-03-2012, 08:58 PM
I cant top.lol...my.brain freezes...

LuckyPierre
02-04-2012, 03:51 AM
Everyone should just do what feels right to them... on top, on bottom, in the middle, on their knees - that's for them to decide. I'd love it if everyone were open-minded and willing to try different things to find what's right for them, but it's not my place (or anyone's) to decide that for anyone else.

:soapbox

hefzfavebunii
02-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Are the racist comments really necessary? I guess when people have nothing really intelligent to say they resort to slinging racist comments like....hmm...a racist slinging racist comments. Although I doubt Ashley is racist and she just does it because she thinks it hurts whoever she is talking to feelings.

Okay here's the deal, I won't make anymore racist remarks! Yes it is rude and uncalled for! I did it to illustrate a point, if a MAN calls me or any other girl a FAGGOT what makes that ok? Why do none of you ever call them out on that nonsense? This is a TRANSSEXUAL board where us girls are under constant attack 24/7 and it's not okay!

runningdownthatdream
02-04-2012, 04:10 AM
Okay here's the deal, I won't make anymore racist remarks! Yes it is rude and uncalled for! I did it to illustrate a point, if a MAN calls me or any other girl a FAGGOT what makes that ok? Why do none of you ever call them out on that nonsense? This is a TRANSSEXUAL board where us girls are under constant attack 24/7 and it's not okay!

Some do call the assholes out.......yet others with 1000s of posts and moderator status say nothing but can be counted on to post inanity after inanity......

BoozookaJoe33
02-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Doesn't take much for Ashley to attack black. Just look at her greatest hits:
The INFAMOUS Hose Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3TuEE4TWcY)

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
02-04-2012, 07:27 AM
I m agree with this thread

slingblade
02-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Good one. You're still the pathetic ashamed closeted nobody. Have fun with that!

I am somebody and got a life outside of this bullshit tranny shit but you unfortunately when you log off of here youre still just a pathetic little confused pencil dick loser who apparently is having a hard time trying to make it selling ass in Chicago.

You should wish there were more guys like me around in the world who arent concerened with how much cum a shemale shoots or how big her cock is cause if there were more guys like me you could probably make a decent living selling ass instead of slumming it cause youre not packing what they want and they wanna get fucked.

slingblade
02-04-2012, 09:59 AM

Awe how sweet. Make up your fucking mind already so youre saying youre being noble in hurling racist insults? You're a got damn joke for real and a very confused little something. Not to mention that youre so damn wishy washy and phoney its funny how you agree with me most times about bottom dudes but maybe youre forgot to take your harmones today and youre feeling a bit manly?

Silcc69
02-04-2012, 03:59 PM

Because ya'll call each other faggots and call guys faggots to. I have seen the epic battles between the girls on here and none of what the guys have said come close to that shit. And haven't you been on here dissing Madison Montag? You want respect but you're on here throwing rocks at a glass house.

hefzfavebunii
02-04-2012, 06:17 PM
I am somebody and got a life outside of this bullshit tranny shit but you unfortunately when you log off of here youre still just a pathetic little confused pencil dick loser who apparently is having a hard time trying to make it selling ass in Chicago.

You should wish there were more guys like me around in the world who arent concerened with how much cum a shemale shoots or how big her cock is cause if there were more guys like me you could probably make a decent living selling ass instead of slumming it cause youre not packing what they want and they wanna get fucked.

That's funny, actually Im doing pretty good and I'm certainly not selling ass escorting anywhere :) Yet I still drive a Mercedes and live in high rise condo and get whatever I want :) You're the only one slumming it here my friend. So are you a drug dealer, a thief? Or do you do something a little more big time?

hefzfavebunii
02-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Because ya'll call each other faggots and call guys faggots to. I have seen the epic battles between the girls on here and none of what the guys have said come close to that shit. And haven't you been on here dissing Madison Montag? You want respect but you're on here throwing rocks at a glass house.

Madison is the ONLY "girl" I've ever called a faggot, and thats because HE admitted to me that he was only a crossdresser and never wanted to take hormones. I've never questioned any other girls gender identity before. On top of that, slingblade was calling girls faggots WHO LIKE TO TOP, not because they insulted him, but because he feels it makes him more straight to insult girls who like to top. Either way he is a coward and a loser. Lusting after transsexuals anonymously online, could never have the balls to date one or bring one around or admit it. A true coward.

hefzfavebunii
02-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Doesn't take much for Ashley to attack black. Just look at her greatest hits:
The INFAMOUS Hose Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3TuEE4TWcY)

We were actually talking about ONE particular BLACK girl who assaulted me at school one day (what a surprise) :)

Silcc69
02-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Madison is the ONLY "girl" I've ever called a faggot, and thats because HE admitted to me that he was only a crossdresser and never wanted to take hormones. I've never questioned any other girls gender identity before. On top of that, slingblade was calling girls faggots WHO LIKE TO TOP, not because they insulted him, but because he feels it makes him more straight to insult girls who like to top. Either way he is a coward and a loser. Lusting after transsexuals anonymously online, could never have the balls to date one or bring one around or admit it. A true coward.

He has put his pic up on here so I don't think know how he can be called a coward.

hefzfavebunii
02-04-2012, 06:32 PM
He has put his pic up on here so I don't think know how he can be called a coward.

Yeah with a hate covering his face. That could be any guy with a 6 pack.

bte
02-04-2012, 06:53 PM

I really don't know why any guy would call a TS a faggot. Wouldn't that be admitting that the guy is also a faggot for liking a TS? Hmm...I agree with you. I think the girls shouldn't be attacked on the site, considering that the girls are the main reason that guys come to the site. If all the girls left then it would just be a bunch of guys trading pics of the very same girls that the guys drove away. I remember when I first joined there were a lot of girls on this board, now its meh.

Silcc69
02-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Yeah with a hate covering his face. That could be any guy with a 6 pack.

Fair point, so to prove that you're not racist then you should do a shoot with Daryl Washington. :)

hefzfavebunii
02-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I really don't know why any guy would call a TS a faggot. Wouldn't that be admitting that the guy is also a faggot for liking a TS? Hmm...I agree with you. I think the girls shouldn't be attacked on the site, considering that the girls are the main reason that guys come to the site. If all the girls left then it would just be a bunch of guys trading pics of the very same girls that the guys drove away. I remember when I first joined there were a lot of girls on this board, now its meh.

Exactly. I never attacked anyone first. I was called a faggot for saying I like to top sometimes. I don't even know why I post here. I guess it makes me feel better about myself knowing there are so many losers out there... haha!

hefzfavebunii
02-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Fair point, so to prove that you're not racist then you should do a shoot with Daryl Washington. :)

Daryl is the most creepy misogynistic dude out there, a walking stereotype of tranny chasers. I do have a few interracial sets on my website though.

bte
02-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Exactly. I never attacked anyone first. I was called a faggot for saying I like to top sometimes. I don't even know why I post here. I guess it makes me feel better about myself knowing there are so many losers out there... haha!

I think most of the time, the guys on the site are just bored. With the case of Freddie, he usually post topics just to get a rise out of people. Some of the other posters, it could be ignorance. I imagine most of the guys here have never been with a TS personally or have only paid to be with one.

slingblade
02-04-2012, 08:13 PM
That's funny, actually Im doing pretty good and I'm certainly not selling ass escorting anywhere :) Yet I still drive a Mercedes and live in high rise condo and get whatever I want :) You're the only one slumming it here my friend. So are you a drug dealer, a thief? Or do you do something a little more big time?

Thats funny I could of swear you were just crying about not being able to make any decent money in Chicago. lol And sure you drive a merc too and live a bling bling life style. :)

hefzfavebunii
02-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Thats funny I could of swear you were just crying about not being able to make any decent money in Chicago. lol And sure you drive a merc too and live a bling bling life style. :)

What are you talking about?? I am not an escort. I don't make any money from escorting because I don't do it! I never said I live a "bling-bling" lifestyle but I do drive a silver CLK coupe... nice try.

irvin66
02-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Yeah why not? They may well be tops I have nothing against it!:fuckin:

moose146
03-15-2012, 07:52 AM
I recall seeing a video of Ashley sucking off a black guy, hardly the thing a racist would do. I dont know what happend to this site, it used to be fun with xfiver mocking Kelly, TSNTX calling the guys faggots when they pissed her off. Now it just seems full of people that want to fight. Ashley im a big fan of yours, at least you say what you mean

sambiggz
08-21-2013, 11:08 AM
iTop.. ALWAYS.
Anytime Anyplace ;)

ktkraft
08-22-2013, 05:09 AM
It just depends on their preference. I do not have enough experience with the ts community so can anyone answer me this?

why become a ts if you want to top (mtf only ofcourse)? if you are transitioning to a woman why dont you want to be just a bottom?

i dont care what you do, just do what makes you happy :) i'm just curious as to your reasonings, id like someone to enlighten me lol

Greco11
08-22-2013, 05:24 AM
this thread spiraled out of control pretty fast... what got all of this started (few pages in and still don't seem to be getting close), a girl saying she liked to top from time to time? what's wrong with that...? i would assume that guys on this site are open minded to every sexual aspect (within reason), although racist terms certainly aren't going to help :/ ...then again, i am kind of new here...

Greco11
08-22-2013, 05:31 AM
...and i just now realized that this post is over a year old lol

FreddieGomez
08-22-2013, 11:59 PM
All my posts seem to become classic.!