PDA

View Full Version : Guys that Have been Topped.

FootConnoisseur
01-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Hello My Name is Martell,I'm an athletic black male. I have never been with a T-girl but I think they are So Beautiful & Sexy and Often fantasize about being with a dominant sexy Caucasian or Brazilian T-girl the most, that is still well endowed. I wanted to know if it's really a great sexual experience that will make you have an orgasm from her being inside you physically or is it just mostly a mental thing of just seeing her inside you? I was only on one other site that a male actually said there is nothing like it sexually being topped and actually gave me some details to why. The guy said...I'm quoting (Its incredible to feel a T-girls cock swell at its maximum peak just right before she shoots her load into you and feeling her cock actually pumping the cum into you... I just never wanted to get my hopes up to high and feel very let down. When he said this, It really turned me on and wanted to know if any of you felt this and thought it was really a great sexual orgasmic feeling? Thanks for all replies...

bte
01-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Its awkward. Not something that I would try again.

LovinThaTSLadiez
01-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Hello My Name is Martell,I'm an athletic black male. I have never been with a T-girl but I think they are So Beautiful & Sexy and Often fantasize about being with a dominant sexy Caucasian or Brazilian T-girl the most, that is still well endowed. I wanted to know if it's really a great sexual experience that will make you have an orgasm from her being inside you physically or is it just mostly a mental thing of just seeing her inside you? I was only on one other site that a male actually said there is nothing like it sexually being topped and actually gave me some details to why. The guy said...I'm quoting (Its incredible to feel a T-girls cock swell at its maximum peak just right before she shoots her load into you and feeling her cock actually pumping the cum into you... I just never wanted to get my hopes up to high and feel very let down. When he said this, It really turned me on and wanted to know if any of you felt this and thought it was really a great sexual orgasmic feeling? Thanks for all replies...

Hello, Martell. I am an athletic, caucasian man who just recently had his first t-girl experience a few months back. I like black girls and both of my TS experiences were with black girls. I let her top me as I had often fantasized about and I have to tell you, it felt GREAT!!! I am only into ladies, cocks or pussies, I like both. Being with a TS and getting her cock slowly grinded in my ass felt so damn good! It hurt when she first put it in, but that didn't last long. She could fuck too, so that was cool. She didn't cum in my ass, so I have yet to feel a girl cumming inside of me. While she was fucking me, she was stroking my cock and I felt like I was about to cum, but she stopped the stroking. This poor girl couldn't suck dick for shit though. She used her top teeth pretty recklessly, but I had a condom on, so I just let her scrap my dick like she was peeling a potato. I was like, "fuck it, whatever". Haha! Anyway, I hope this helps.

mac.B
01-29-2012, 11:05 AM

Ive been topped and I can tell you that a 9in dick inside you does feel amazing. With that being said dont get in a habit of doing that. Find a specific girl that does that for you (if youre going to do it). Be a complete man for the girls that require that and do otherwise with the aforementioned type. Otherwise youde be going to gay clube scanning the room for more masculine men than yourself to fill a certain void. This tranny shit can and will turn you all the way out if you go too far. Since you already deal with trannys find a fully versatile girl...

FootConnoisseur
01-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Thank You.

FootConnoisseur
01-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Ive been topped and I can tell you that a 9in dick inside you does feel amazing. With that being said dont get in a habit of doing that. Find a specific girl that does that for you (if youre going to do it). Be a complete man for the girls that require that and do otherwise with the aforementioned type. Otherwise youde be going to gay clube scanning the room for more masculine men than yourself to fill a certain void. This tranny shit can and will turn you all the way out if you go too far. Since you already deal with trannys find a fully versatile girl...

Thank you

FootConnoisseur
01-29-2012, 11:40 AM

Thank you Thank You

RallyCola
01-29-2012, 04:35 PM
being topped for me is a search 1st anal sphincter violation (i like the FULL in/out motion, not just short humps with it remaining inside) and 2nd for prostate stimulation, but the latter doesn't always happen. Some girls are more into it and see when they hit a spot you like and others are just doing it because you are paying them and the want to get a good tip.

If I'm not getting exactly what I want physically..then its mental and i just enjoy the fact that i can sit back and relax, feel her body grind into mine and watch her work.

giovanni_hotel
01-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Never been topped, but I do understand the bio mechanics of it. The prostate gland is not imaginary and having stroked someone else from the top position, the physical response is real not just psychological.

Even GGs can be taught to enjoy anal sex.

Anal sex has been around almost as long as heterosexual intercourse. That's not by accident.

FootConnoisseur
01-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Never been topped, but I do understand the bio mechanics of it. The prostate gland is not imaginary and having stroked someone else from the top position, the physical response is real not just psychological.

Even GGs can be taught to enjoy anal sex.

Anal sex has been around almost as long heterosexual intercourse. That's not by accident.

Thank you

PapiBear
01-29-2012, 07:11 PM
One word: Assgasm. It's incredible.

jaxqt28
01-30-2012, 03:47 AM
I love GG's and definitely prefer them. I have also been with a few T-girls and the experiences are mind blowing. I by far cum harder from anal stimulation than fucking a pussy. A top t-girl is sometimes hard to find as most are bottoms. The key is to find a versatile one that has a nice sized cock and knows how to work it :)

slingblade
01-30-2012, 01:46 PM
no comment on this thread

rydermorrison
01-30-2012, 02:24 PM
I love GG's and definitely prefer them. I have also been with a few T-girls and the experiences are mind blowing. I by far cum harder from anal stimulation than fucking a pussy. A top t-girl is sometimes hard to find as most are bottoms. The key is to find a versatile one that has a nice sized cock and knows how to work it :)

sooooo u prefer gg's and vagina but you cum harder and the experience is "mindblowing" when gettinf fucked by a trans woman? this to me seems like a contradiction...an unneccesary affirmation of your supposed "straightness". i myself am a bottom so admittedly i might be ignorant of some things.but wouldnt u prefer a trans woman who gives u thesex life that u so.obviously love and crave then a gg?

msharrow
01-30-2012, 02:41 PM
I have been topped, sometimes there is no feeling as the girl is tiny (Asian) - Othertimes it can be painful. I have had a tgirl cum just from me fucking her anally-I can last longer than the average male-But I havent had the anal orgasm - yet.

Psycologicaly I have more issues sucking a cock than having one fucking me.

Prospero
01-30-2012, 03:24 PM
No issues about any sexual behaviour with a t girl (as long as anything anal is safe). I've been topped quite a few times (okay honestly - a lot of times). if its too big (and the cockhounds here are always after the biggest) it just hurts. As msharrow says if its tiny then its pointless. But all things being right it can be a terrific feeling if the girl knows what she is doing. A turn on. It is a combination of mind and body. I've never cum from being fucked. I love it when a TS cums that way and then i fuck her or she gives me a blow job. The mutual orgasm available with a genetic girl is - of course - off the menu unless you manage it through 69.

callahac
01-30-2012, 04:38 PM
I love it! So much so that I find it hard to stay aroused without some sort of anal play. Definitely makes an orgasm more intense.

sucka4chix
01-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Hate to ruin all the poop chute euphoria, but to answer your subtitle, fuck no it is not mostly an enjoyable experience! Maybe just maybe you can find the right combination of girl, cock, caring and sensitivity to make it wonderful, but that's a crap shoot. Remember the first time you had pussy? It probably felt just like you imagined--warm wet awesome. Well dick is gonna feel just like you think also--- like something hard and unforgiving going up your ass which was not built for that. It's 90% or so mental. You're turned on and the thought is exciting, butt that buzz goes away when your sphincter starts yelling "No más!". It will get better after that goes away, actually it'll get to the point you can't feel anything-- not alot of feeling going on in lower intestine. I don't really buy into the prostate "great feeling" crap. YMMV. But you will probably shoot gallons of cum from prostate massage, but for me, although its an intense orgasm, it's also a numb one, kinda like an out of body experience. I guarantee all these guys singing the praises of getting plowed have been deflowered more times than Lindsay Lohan's been arrested, so don't count on your experience being like theirs. Think of it like smoking-- at first your body is trying to make you stop, but if you press past that you get addicted.

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
01-30-2012, 09:39 PM
I like this thread

frankc
01-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Years ago back in the early 90's in the meat packing district in NYC 14th street and 11th ave..was a great pick up spot for Tgirls. It was very risky but I never had a problem. It was mostly quick in the car sex pretty much mutual cock sucking. I met this one Tgirl there who became my favorite..she was a black TG with a beautiful long and full cock..she always dressed very sexy heels stockings and garters..after several sessions of sucking each other off and getting to know one another.she asked me if I ever was Fucked ..I told her no but had thought aout it..the next time we met I rented a room in one of those flea bag motels. Well I started sucking her cock until she was rock hard and then she went to work on me..she was really very gentle when she first started..as I was getting use to her size ..she began to pick up the pace after about 10 minutes than started to fuck the shit out of me..it was unbeleivable..I came twice she was just pumping away ..lasted for about 25 minutes..she blew a huge load in my ass and it was fantastic...the best sexual experience I have ever had!!

stewmeat
01-30-2012, 11:11 PM

Don't get into a habit of doing that is right! At one point n my life I was getting so much dick in the ass that I was actually switching like a bitch when I walked!

I could not walk like a man for a long time unitil I slowed down on getting fucked in the ass.

crxlsv
01-30-2012, 11:32 PM
I want to try it

saintpatrick
01-30-2012, 11:45 PM
I tried it. I didn't like it. Don't want to do it again but it was educational. I sure believe in lots of lube and putting it in slowly for my taker when I'm on the giving end.

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
01-31-2012, 12:45 AM
I tried it. I didn't like it. Don't want to do it again but it was educational. I sure believe in lots of lube and putting it in slowly for my taker when I'm on the giving end.

If you get the right top girl, iam sure you can have a different opinion

Vic
01-31-2012, 01:35 AM
I haven't been there, but I would like to ask the same question to the guys as I asked the girls, were you able to maintain an erection while getting topped? I've had a butt plug up my ass, while getting head, and I loved it, but I wonder how while getting the dick, can you maintain being turned on?

Kayden Harley
01-31-2012, 02:18 AM
Just find a girl you trust and go for it. The guys I top really enjoy it. Especially the "1st timers".

If a girl is experienced, she'll know that she needs to be understanding of your situation and gentle at first.

Congrats on being open to trying something new. Good luck.

xoxo
-Kay

Ineeda SM
01-31-2012, 05:38 AM
I lost count years ago on how many times I have been topped. It is a great sexual experience with the right person who knows how. I really enjoy the feeling, and I find it very sensual indeed. I have had fantastic orgasms just from my prostate being rubbed correctly with a big round cock head. I think it takes some time with experience to have the entry and thrusting feel really good. I can take a nice 7 inch cock with thickness all the way in me, any longer, and he has to hold back a little. But there is no sexier feeling than when I can feel the force of their warm cum splashing inside of me. That feeling is so hot, it can make me cum.

onmyknees
01-31-2012, 05:59 AM
I lost count years ago on how many times I have been topped. It is a great sexual experience with the right person who knows how. I really enjoy the feeling, and I find it very sensual indeed. I have had fantastic orgasms just from my prostate being rubbed correctly with a big round cock head. I think it takes some time with experience to have the entry and thrusting feel really good. I can take a nice 7 inch cock with thickness all the way in me, any longer, and he has to hold back a little. But there is no sexier feeling than when I can feel the force of their warm cum splashing inside of me. That feeling is so hot, it can make me cum.

whoa.......easy off on the details.........p-l-e-a-s-e. I felt like I just got tazed. That's more info than I really need...

Enter Sergeant Slingblade ...lmao

Silcc69
01-31-2012, 06:05 AM
Don't get into a habit of doing that is right! At one point n my life I was getting so much dick in the ass that I was actually switching like a bitch when I walked!

I could not walk like a man for a long time unitil I slowed down on getting fucked in the ass.

ROFLMBAO!!! wow

Ineeda SM
01-31-2012, 06:09 AM
whoa.......easy off on the details.........p-l-e-a-s-e. I felt like I just got tazed. That's more info than I really need...

Enter Sergeant Slingblade ...lmao

Hey, the OP asked a very detailed question.
I wanted to know if it's really a great sexual experience that will make you have an orgasm from her being inside you physically or is it just mostly a mental thing of just seeing her inside you? So I gave an honest and detailed answer. If my little description was too much for you, then you are on the wrong site. I have read a lot worse in here with pictures. LOL

onmyknees
01-31-2012, 06:20 AM
Hey, the OP asked a very detailed question. So I gave an honest and detailed answer. If my little description was too much for you, then you are on the wrong site. I have read a lot worse in here with pictures. LOL

Hey twinkie...ever thought about a little discretion ? It's fine to be honest, but you presume everybody needs such detailed honesty. It's one thing when a lady on here gives us some details ( although to be honest.... I've never read anything close to your description) because this site is about the ladies...not dudes doin' other dudes. You sure you wanna go down that road ( pardon the pun) about who's on the wrong site? I think we get it...you like dudes and dolls. I just don't know why you constantly feel compelled to tell us.

Ineeda SM
01-31-2012, 06:54 AM
Hey twinkie...ever thought about a little discretion ? It's fine to be honest, but you presume everybody needs such detailed honesty. It's one thing when a lady on here gives us some details ( although to be honest.... I've never read anything close to your description) because this site is about the ladies...not dudes doin' other dudes. You sure you wanna go down that road ( pardon the pun) about who's on the wrong site? I think we get it...you like dudes and dolls. I just don't know why you constantly feel compelled to tell us.

I am not sure why you constantly feel compelled to always hijack a good thread just to jump me when others have done far worse without a single word from you. I think you just like arguing with me because I have beaten you too often on politics and many of your other pathetic posts, and it bothers you. You are the type that always needs to get even with those who disagree with you. You hate that I always beat you every time you hijack good running threads like this one for your personal attacks and entertainment. You think that calling me Twinkie was an insult. But it shows how childish you think because Twink means a very young gay person. I should thank you for calling me young, and the rest is true. So go back to your GLBT haters and racist friends where you belong, and leave us alone troll.

Silcc69
01-31-2012, 07:05 AM
I am not sure why you constantly feel compelled to always hijack a good thread just to jump me when others have done far worse without a single word from you. I think you just like arguing with me because I have beaten you too often on politics and many of your other pathetic posts, and it bothers you. You are the type that always needs to get even with those who disagree with you. You hate that I always beat you every time you hijack good running threads like this one for your personal attacks and entertainment. You think that calling me Twinkie was an insult. But it shows how childish you think because Twink means a very young gay person. I should thank you for calling me young, and the rest is true. So go back to your GLBT haters and racist friends where you belong, and leave us alone troll.

LOL i'm pretty sure your political affiliation is the main reason.

Ineeda SM
01-31-2012, 07:21 AM
LOL i'm pretty sure your political affiliation is the main reason.

Yeah I know, and so does he. He just loves to hijack nice running threads for his personal attacks on anyone who has outted him for the fool he is. It entertains him, and he is stupid enough to actually think he is being cool and admired for it. If he only had the brains to figure it out. But that's what trolls do.

paris75008
01-31-2012, 08:18 AM
I love being topped. It can be difficult if the other person is too big or not enough lube. The first time it happened, I was amazed at how great it felt.