PDA

View Full Version : question for guys who suck girls

MdR Dave
01-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Do you still throw "cocksucker" out as an insult? You know, to the guy who cuts you off in traffic, etc.

Milord
01-26-2012, 07:35 AM
i havent use that word in a long time...since early 2000.

MdR Dave
01-26-2012, 07:44 AM
i havent use that word in a long time...since early 2000.

Just randomly fell into disuse, did it?

Mew Yorkers are notoriously foul mouthed- it's acceptable there (when I moved to LA it took two years and six talks with HR to tone me down).

What sort of bon mots are you tossing around now?

Caff_Racer
01-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Don't think that I've ever used that epithet...

When some dozy git in a car cuts me up, I often don't even bother to yell out any names: I either put a few dents in the bodywork with my heavy-duty bovver-boots or else wipe out the driver's-side door mirror (very easy to do with gloves that have carbon-fibre body armour!), particularly if the smarmy cunt is driving some luxury car such as a Mercedes or BMW - door mirrors for one of those must retail at about 600-odd Euros plus fitting!

I keep my store of foul language (wanker, stupid cunt/cow, arsewipe, piss-artist, tosser, etc, etc. - usually prefixed with "fucking") for execs on T-Maxes, irksome, tree-hugging, politically correct cyclist types, brainless pedestrians and spotty, intellectually-challenged youths (innit!) on scooters and mopeds...

AlwaysAda
01-26-2012, 12:30 PM
lmao

Jericho
01-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Rarely use the term cocksucker in any context.
Disease riddled rancid cunt is my preferred outburst of anger/disgust. :shrug

AlwaysAda
01-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Rarely use the term cocksucker in any context.
Disease riddled rancid cunt is my preferred outburst of anger/disgust. :shrug

sounds delicious...

Caff_Racer
01-26-2012, 12:40 PM
"David Cameron" is quite a good insult, I find... :)

Jericho
01-26-2012, 12:56 PM
sounds delicious...

Right, ok, just pencil that into my schedule...Skip dinner at Adas'! :hide-1:

Jericho
01-26-2012, 12:58 PM
"David Cameron" is quite a good insult, I find... :)

I'll see your camerong and raise you the ultimate....THATCHER!
Though i've never met a disease riddled rancid cunt bad enough that i'd lay that on 'em! :ignore:

MacShreach
01-26-2012, 01:02 PM
:):):) It's the way you tell 'em

Don't think that I've ever used that epithet...

When some dozy git in a car cuts me up, I often don't even bother to yell out any names: I either put a few dents in the bodywork with my heavy-duty bovver-boots or else wipe out the driver's-side door mirror (very easy to do with gloves that have carbon-fibre body armour!), particularly if the smarmy cunt is driving some luxury car such as a Mercedes or BMW - door mirrors for one of those must retail at about 600-odd Euros plus fitting!

I keep my store of foul language (wanker, stupid cunt/cow, arsewipe, piss-artist, tosser, etc, etc. - usually prefixed with "fucking") for execs on T-Maxes, irksome, tree-hugging, politically correct cyclist types, brainless pedestrians and spotty, intellectually-challenged youths (innit!) on scooters and mopeds...

jerseyboy72
01-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes I do.http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtUskXdCQYQ&list=FLfJIU5_uP8cnl1Ytpw9bFew&index=58&feature=plpp_video

giovanni_hotel
01-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Asshole.
Dumbass.
Motherfucker.

That's about it if I'm mad enough to cuss out a stranger.

Calling someone a cocksucker in public is over the top.

Prospero
01-26-2012, 04:18 PM
I called an Arab security man a cocksucking motherfucker last year. He was being an asshole. Fortunately - for me - he spoke only Arabic. Otherwise I'd not be posting here anymore.

I think you sorta divorce the name calling from the act. Otherwise why call people fuckers?

MacShreach
01-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Asshole.
Dumbass.
Motherfucker.

That's about it if I'm mad enough to cuss out a stranger.

Calling someone a cocksucker in public is over the top.
So saying someone fucks his own mother is not as bad as saying that person sucks cock? Not being confrontational, I just bever could quite get the hang of the 'order' of American swearing. I know an Irish girl who, when I first met her in Scotland, used to use the word 'cunt' all the time, and I had to sort of take her to one side and say that was likely to cause real offence. She was genuinely surprised. I can't remember what we persuaded her to use instead--I think it was 'arsehole.' Still it's interesting, these degrees of offensiveness.

Prospero
01-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Cunt is one of the worst words.... pungent and punchy. These days you hear the word fuck all the time on TV but cunt is still a real rarity.

RallyCola
01-26-2012, 06:54 PM
cunt and motherfucker are my words of choice.

retard, cocksucker and asshole are frequent words of abuse for me and i never think twice.

just because i will blow a girl's dick doesn't mean i can't call someone a cocksucker. if they said that about me, i'm not going to get upset that they say i suck cock...i'm going to get upset that they felt the need to hurl any insult at me...be it cocksucker, motherfucker or dipshit for that matter.

francisfkudrow
01-27-2012, 08:11 AM
I had a gay friend a few years ago, and just to good-naturedly annoy him, I'd say that anything that was not good "sucked dick". He'd be like "hey! there's nothing wrong with sucking dick!"

reformedcharacter
01-28-2012, 02:17 AM
I enjoy cycling but I hate cyclists, I feel the same way about wankers :jerkoff

jordyd19
01-28-2012, 03:03 PM
create a poll in the thread.... i don't suck cock but I don't think that'd stop me from being a hypocrite. Louie ck put it right in some shows he did, I'm for freedom of speech and freedom of mind

NewAgain
01-28-2012, 03:45 PM
None of your fucking business!! COCKSUCKER!

asus123
01-28-2012, 04:28 PM
if you are one, then you have every right to call someone that.

i'm a big fat slob, i call people that all the time, LOL

RallyCola
01-28-2012, 10:02 PM
actually called a dude a cocksucker last night at a bar. his response was..."don't knock it till you've tried it." well, i guess he showed me

Jake4
01-28-2012, 10:29 PM
...I think you sorta divorce the name calling from the act. Otherwise why call people fuckers?

That sums up my feelings about it. I've sucked lots of cocks and will still call someone a cocksucker when I'm pissed off enough.

If someone were to call me a cocksucker then I would have to say he (or she) is correct. And in this case the truth doesn't hurt.

Luke_
01-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Let's be honest, 99.99% of males masturbate but still use the word wanker as an insult.

I'm a cocksucker (probably been known to act like one once or twice too :)), and I still use the word cocksucker as an insult!

BeardedOne
01-29-2012, 02:40 AM
I still say things like "cocksucking motherfucker" which is very much akin to "Wells Fargo employee".

I've also heard people say "You are one, seriously talented cocksucker".

The term is relative to the situation.

If someone sez "cocksucker" while I have a dick down my throat, I'll understand.

leckery5
01-29-2012, 05:53 AM
When I hurl it as an insult, I usually say, "You rotten cocksucker!" Then it's kinda like I am calling someone a bad cocksucker.

LovinThaTSLadiez
01-29-2012, 10:24 AM
LOL!!! Guilty! Maybe I spent too much time in New York or perhaps I just saw too many mob movies as a kid, but cocksucker is unfortunately a regular word in my vocabulary. When I say it, I don't literally mean "cocksucker", I am more or less saying, "you f*cking guy that I am unhappy with at the moment or just don't like in general". First off, I am a very masculine man, but I do like to suck dick so long as that dick is attached to a beautiful lady. I do think about that sometimes when I say it, but again, I do not use that term literally. I shouldn't use it at all, but some changes take work and time. All of this talk about sucking cock makes me want to perform the act. If I could suck one cock right now, it would be that of the lovely Luxury. Damn, she is fine!!! Nice big dick too. I just missed her this month too! She was in my area. Oh well, maybe next time.

:fuckin:

:jerkoff

:salad

mac.B
01-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Do you still throw "cocksucker" out as an insult? You know, to the guy who cuts you off in traffic, etc.

Only to those who dont have any idea...

TSLoverUK999
01-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Thatcher Cock Sucker !