PDA

View Full Version : rapest

tsadriana
01-22-2012, 06:40 PM
is shocking and i can`t beleve even now.
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home/Transexual-and-transvestite-guilty-of-raping-woman-20012012.htm

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Oh great! What a way to be advertised...

tsadriana
01-22-2012, 06:45 PM
yes ,soon or later everyone will know ,and the bad side is that people will see us like this transexual as she called herself.sad really sad.

MdR Dave
01-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Nothing remotely feminine in those mugshots.

tsadriana
01-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Nothing remotely feminine in those mugshots.
Hell knows who allow them to call themself transgenders ...they are shit for whole world ...monsters.

Omnipresent
01-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Is this what comes after rapper? :)

Nicole Dupre
01-23-2012, 05:30 PM
This is why I can't stand crossdressers. They're basically scum. Just look at that big, insecure hater faggot, J Edgar Hoover. *smfh

Put them all in a big meat grinder and use them as plant food.

steve1
01-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Please don't mix up this violent criminal shit with them being cross dressers , transvestite TS or what ever they are. That did not make them what they are.

Stavros
01-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Cambridge may appear to be dominated by the Colleges and its Courts, and the gay young things on bicycles reading Poetry, Philosophy and Science, but there are two or three grotty estates around town which cast the rest of town into shadow. I could also say that some of the most foul-mouthed and aggressive people I have ever met were at the 'cross-dressing' end of the spectrum, albeit drunk at the time. Sad, and a slur on an otherwise loving, if occasionally desperate community.

SammiValentine
01-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Cambridge may appear to be dominated by the Colleges and its Courts, and the gay young things on bicycles reading Poetry, Philosophy and Science, but there are two or three grotty estates around town which cast the rest of town into shadow. I could also say that some of the most foul-mouthed and aggressive people I have ever met were at the 'cross-dressing' end of the spectrum, albeit drunk at the time. Sad, and a slur on an otherwise loving, if occasionally desperate community.

I have got to ask... foul mouthed aggressive drunk sissys on a council estate in cambridge..... you dont sound like that type of guy lol. tell the story...!!!!!!! dont tease !! :-)

robertlouis
01-25-2012, 03:34 PM
I have got to ask... foul mouthed aggressive drunk sissys on a council estate in cambridge..... you dont sound like that type of guy lol. tell the story...!!!!!!! dont tease !! :-)

Honestly, I leave my adopted city for four days and this sort of thing happens. :hide-1:

Prospero
01-25-2012, 04:44 PM
When I was at Cambridge there was this guy who went around raping women and he got so proud of his crimes he wore a mask with rapist written on it to prey on women. My girlfriend at the time used to sleep with a knife under her pillow. Scary time.

Stavros
01-25-2012, 05:04 PM

Hmmm, probably an error of syntax, I steered clear of those places when I lived there, and was actually referring to my thankfully limited experience of encounters in bars and clubs over many years - I was once assaulted with a handbag in Porchester Hall by a drunk creature in, as I recall, a black pencil skirt and one of those preposterous white wigs that people think is an acceptable substitute for blonde, and before you die laughing, I think she had smuggled the remains of London Bridge into her handbag (or it may indeed have been used to demolish it); presumably as protection against people like me, and I was not drunk, but yes, younger and keen to experiment... The language would have made Sean Bean blush. I guess she didn't fancy me. But I was also told that drunken lesbians are even worse; not something I want to find about more about.

But the truth is that there are a lot of people who become nasty and aggressive when drunk, and it doesn't mean they are wearing a wig and a skirt at the time.

irvin66
01-25-2012, 06:13 PM
You crazy Englishmen! :hide-1:

Prospero
01-25-2012, 07:36 PM
That's ripe coming from a Norwegian. I love Oslo but there are an awful lot of drunk people on the streets there.

irvin66
01-26-2012, 06:25 PM
That's ripe coming from a Norwegian. I love Oslo but there are an awful lot of drunk people on the streets there.

heheh!;-)

rockabilly
01-26-2012, 06:32 PM
This is why I can't stand crossdressers. They're basically scum. Just look at that big, insecure hater faggot, J Edgar Hoover. *smfh

Put them all in a big meat grinder and use them as plant food.

Like Soylent Green?

slingblade
01-30-2012, 07:59 PM
they call that fuggly creature a ts

SammiValentine
01-31-2012, 12:27 AM
they call that fuggly creature a ts

welll if someone has made all the right noises, name change, hormones etc then yes the media will do, or should do(regardless of how minging lol), but the more disturbing bit is calling the other a TV, i mean wtf did she go round witha samauri dressed up in fishnets and 7 inch heels i?? Like fuck. Typical headline to stir up a lil bit of shit - proper naughty as danny dyer would say !

No doubt a few hundred or thousands readers thought, fucking sick perverts. and well there we go. happyness and joy.

xx

Chaotic
01-31-2012, 12:41 AM
Terrible thing to have happened. Just terrible....:smh

However, I couldn't let their striking resemblance to the Frog brothers go unnoticed either....:hide-1:

SammiValentine
01-31-2012, 12:43 AM
rofl they reminded me of 2 of Sharpes chosen men. lol

loveboof
01-31-2012, 01:46 AM
rofl they reminded me of 2 of Sharpes chosen men. lol
Not Hagman lol?! He was a legend ...
http://media.screened.com/uploads/1/13195/447476-sharpes_gold_title_1.avi_004343160.jpg

(you look great in your new avatar btw)

SammiValentine
01-31-2012, 01:49 AM
hahahah i cried when he died.#truestory

thank ye i was radiant, it was taken 10 mins after liverpool game saturday lol

tsadriana
01-31-2012, 01:49 AM
well Sammie u know one of them from the pic ,the wierd bit is that one of this 2 sopposed transexuals was moderator on Birchplace.

SammiValentine
01-31-2012, 01:51 AM
wtf reallly????? PM me the name. did not recognise at all.........

tsadriana
01-31-2012, 01:53 AM
wtf reallly????? PM me the name. did not recognise at all.........
I pm u now hunxxx