PDA

View Full Version : On a positive note: successful relationships?

MdR Dave
01-21-2012, 11:54 PM
So, if you've been (or are) in a successful TS/M relationship, mind sharing what made it work? What were the big issues, how did you get around them, etc.?

I know there have been similar threads- it just seems that we (or maybe just I) could use some of the warm fuzzy stuff right about now.

Share some insight, s'il vous plait.

Ineeda SM
01-22-2012, 05:27 AM
I met a TS girl through this site a few months ago. She has never been in the adult business and never will. She has a great job on her own with a nice GLBT friendly company. She lives in CT and I am in PA. But I was born and raised in the same CT town she was born and raised in. Once I realized it through her posts, we started PM'ing, then emailing, then long phone calls, then we met. We have a lot in common, and we just realized how much we love each other. I spent the holidays at her home, met her wonderful supportive family and they love me. She spent New Years at my home. We are now driving back and fourth between CT and PA to be with each other. It's only a 3 1/2 hour drive, but her love is worth every mile. She is truely the light of my life. I am a lucky man to have found her, and to have her love me.

This relationship is the start of something very good that I hope will last a lifetime.

russtafa
01-22-2012, 05:37 AM
I met a TS girl through this site a few months ago. She has never been in the adult business and never will. She has a great job on her own with a nice GLBT friendly company. She lives in CT and I am in PA. But I was born and raised in the same CT town she was born and raised in. Once I realized it through her posts, we started PM'ing, then emailing, then long phone calls, then we met. We have a lot in common, and we just realized how much we love each other. I spent the holidays at her home, met her wonderful supportive family and they love me. She spent New Years at my home. We are now driving back and fourth between CT and PA to be with each other. It's only a 3 1/2 hour drive, but her love is worth every mile. She is truely the light of my life. I am a lucky man to have found her, and to have her love me.

This relationship is the start of something very good that I hope will last a lifetime.good for you mate i hope the 2 of you are very happy together

Ineeda SM
01-22-2012, 05:41 AM
good for you mate i hope the 2 of you are very happy together

Thanks Russ. We are.

marissaaz
01-22-2012, 05:48 AM
ts/ts going on 15 yrs now

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 07:02 AM

This relationship is the start of something very good that I hope will last a lifetime.

Meeting her was the best thing that ever happened to you here too.

Ineeda SM
01-22-2012, 07:09 AM
Meeting her was the best thing that ever happened to you here too.

Yeah you said it buddy. And Lil' D says hi.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 07:17 AM
Yeah you said it buddy. And Lil' D says hi.

Tell her Big D says "hi" right back. She's quite a gal. I like her too.:cheers:

Ineeda SM
01-22-2012, 07:34 AM
Tell her Big D says "hi" right back. She's quite a gal. I like her too.:cheers:

Yes she is. And watch out because she has a bone to pick with you. So watch your email.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Yes she is. And watch out because she has a bone to pick with you. So watch your email.

Did she know I call my wiener Seņor Greasy? If not she does now.

BluegrassCat
01-22-2012, 08:02 AM
Glad to hear it man. Mind if I ask how your family has been about it?

Ineeda SM
01-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Glad to hear it man. Mind if I ask how your family has been about it?

I don't have family anymore. I'm the last guy on the totum pole these days. But my friends all like and accept her completely. They call me a lucky bastard. LOL

BluegrassCat
01-22-2012, 08:37 AM
I don't have family anymore. I'm the last guy on the totum pole these days. But my friends all like and accept her completely. They call me a lucky bastard. LOL

If you found somebody you click with you are a lucky bastard. Cheers to both of you. You should move to the Cut; the pizza is better there. :)

Kudos to OP. This thread is a great idea. I hope lots of folks add their experience. It gives hope to everyone and balances out the negativity.

Ineeda SM
01-23-2012, 05:15 AM
If you found somebody you click with you are a lucky bastard. Cheers to both of you. You should move to the Cut; the pizza is better there. :)

Kudos to OP. This thread is a great idea. I hope lots of folks add their experience. It gives hope to everyone and balances out the negativity.

LMAO Thanks Cat. I feel like a lucky bastard too. :)

tao1kiku
01-23-2012, 05:35 AM
We started off getting to know each other by emails via a TS dating website, then moved to talking every day via personal email and we really got to know each other quite well (and she wasn't looking for a relationship), learned to like and respect each other. Then text messages several times every day and something wonderful happened. Then phone calls every day and a few months ago we spent almost a month living together. And now we're talking about getting married.

russtafa
01-24-2012, 02:52 AM
We started off getting to know each other by emails via a TS dating website, then moved to talking every day via personal email and we really got to know each other quite well (and she wasn't looking for a relationship), learned to like and respect each other. Then text messages several times every day and something wonderful happened. Then phone calls every day and a few months ago we spent almost a month living together. And now we're talking about getting married.cool ,it's good when people find each other and are happy

Quiet Reflections
01-24-2012, 03:09 AM
It seem simple and cliche but trust and respect are what work for me, that and remembering how I was raised. Whenever I get ready to do something really stupid I just think about whether or not my actions will reflect poorly on my mom and dad.