PDA

View Full Version : Obama is smooth...

Pages : [1] 2 3

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 04:43 AM
He is making women go crazy

President Barack Obama sings Al Green, Let's Stay Together at Apollo Theatre, New York - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl_jf9aWZI&feature=relmfu)

BellaBellucci
01-21-2012, 04:48 AM
How can you tell? Aren't you already crazy? ;)

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 04:49 AM
How can you tell? Aren't you already crazy? ;)

~BB~
He has a sexy voice..Michelle must love it..you know he still gets Michelle in doggy and slaps her ass and says take it bitch lol

HbgDon
01-21-2012, 04:50 AM
Worse President since Jimmy Carter!!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 04:54 AM
Really? Our Economy is going back up..and Mitt Romney even complimented him...

The worst president was George Bush..you know the guy that we had for 8 years? That couldn't speak correctly or read? Took us into a fake war?
ETC ETC ETC

Congress is to blame..not him..but this thread is about his sex appeal...

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 05:14 AM
108 things Obama has done and this list is from awhile ago

I’m sick and tired of people asking “What has Obama done?” So here’s a list of things he’s done since he’s been in office.
Remember: He was elected President. He wasn’t elected Jesus/God/or whatever fake creature with magjcal powers there is out there!
Things obama has done
THIS LIST IS NOT DONE / UPDATED. IT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1. Saved the collapse of the American automotive industry by making GM restructure before bailing them out, and putting incentive money to help the industry
2. Shifted the focus of the war from Iraq to Afghanistan, and putting the emphasis on reducing terrorism where it should have been all along
3. Relaxed Anti-American tensions throughout the world
4. Signed order to close the prisoner “torture camp” at Guantanamo Bay
5. Has made the environment a national priority, and a primary source for job creation
6. Has made education a national priority by putting emphasis and money behind new ideas like charter schools, but speaking directly to school children in telling them they have to do their part.
7. Won the Nobel Peace Prize
8. $789 billion economic stimulus plan
9. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court
10. Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles
11. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans
12. Renewed dialogue with NATO and other allies and partners on strategic issues.
13. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force… this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.
14. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops
15. “Cash for clunkers” program offers vouchers to trade in fuel inefficient, polluting old cars for new cars; stimulates auto sales
16. Changed the failing/status quo military command in Afghanistan
17. Closed offshore tax safe havens
18. Deployed additional troops to Afghanistan
19. Ended media “blackout” on war casualties; reporting full information
20. Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts
21. . Ended media blackout on war casualties and the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB.
22. Ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules
23. Ended previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs; the federal government is now realizing hundreds of millions in savings
24. Ended previous practice of having White House aides rewrite scientific and environmental rules, regulations, and reports
25. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act has created 2.1 million jobs (as of 12/31/09).
26. Ended previous policy of not regulating and labeling carbon dioxide emissions
27. Ended previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations who outsource American jobs; the new policy is to promote in-sourcing to bring jobs back
28. Ended previous policy on torture; the US now has a no torture policy and is in compliance with the Geneva Convention standards
29. . Launched Recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, an unprecedented step to provide transparency and accountability through technology.
30. Ended previous practice of protecting credit card companies; in place of it are new consumer protections from credit card industry’s predatory practices
31. Ended previous “stop-loss” policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan longer than their enlistment date
32. Energy producing plants must begin preparing to produce 15% of their energy from renewable sources
33. Established a National Performance Officer charged with saving the federal government money and making federal operations more efficient
34. Established a new cyber security office
35. Expanded the SCHIP program to cover health care for 4 million more children
36. Expanding vaccination programs
37. Families of fallen soldiers have expenses
38. . Provided the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) with more than $1.4 billion to improve services to America’s Veterans.
39. Federal support for stem-cell and new biomedical research
40. Funds for high-speed, broadband Internet access to K-12 schools
41. Responded with compassion and leadership to the earthquake in Haiti
42. Immediate and efficient response to the floods in North Dakota and other natural disasters
43. . Launched Business.gov – enabling conversation and online collaboration between small business owners, government representatives and industry experts in discussion forums relevant to starting and managing a business. Great for the economy.
44. Improved housing for military personnel
45. Improved conditions at Walter Reed Military Hospital and other military hospitals
46. Changed failing war strategy in Afghanistan.
47. Improving benefits for veterans
48. Increased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants…) after years of neglect
49. Donated his $1.4 million Nobel Prize to nonprofits.
50. Increasing opportunities in AmeriCorps program
51. Provided tax credits to first-time home buyers through the Worker, Homeownership, and Business Assistance Act of 2009 to revitalize the U.S. housing market.
52. Increasing pay and benefits for military personnel
53. Increasing student loans
54. Instituted a new policy on Cuba, allowing Cuban families to return “home” to visit loved ones
55. Cracked down on companies that deny sick pay, vacation and health insurance to workers by abusing the employee classification of independent contractor. Such companies also avoid paying Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance taxes for those workers.
56. Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000
57. Limits on lobbyists’ access to the White House
58. Protected 300,000 education jobs, such as teachers, principals, librarians, and counselors through the Recovery Act that would have otherwise been lost.
59. Limits on White House aides working for lobbyists after their tenure in the administration
60. Children’s Health Insurance Reauthorization Act on February 4, 2009, provides quality health care to 11 million kids – 4 million who were previously uninsured.
61. Lower drug costs for seniors
62. Making more loans available to small businesses
63. Many more press conferences and town halls and much more media access than previous administration
64. . Signed the Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Act, the first piece of comprehensive legislation aimed at improving the lives of Americans living with paralysis
65. New Afghan War policy that limits aerial bombing and prioritizes aid, development of infrastructure, diplomacy, and good government practices by Afghans
66. Announced creation of a Joint Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record for members of the U.S. Armed Forces to improve quality of medical care.
67. New federal funding for science and research labs
68. New funds for school construction
69. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
70. Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
71. . Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals.
72. Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which weren’t even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan
73. Reengaged in the agreements/talks on global warming and greenhouse gas emissions
74. Provided tax credit to workers thus cutting taxes for 95% of America’s working families.
75. Reengaged in the treaties/agreements to protect the Antarctic
76. Removed restrictions on embryonic stem-cell research
77. . Helped reverse a downward spiral of the stock market. On January 19, 2009, the last day of President Bush’s presidency, the Dow closed at 8,218.22. In February 2010, the Dow closed at 10,309.24
78. Renewed loan guarantees for Israel
79. Restarted the nuclear non-proliferation talks and building back up the nuclear inspection infrastructure/protocols
80. Provided attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles.
81. Returned money authorized for refurbishment of White House offices and private living quarters
82. Sent envoys to Middle East and other parts of the world that had been neglected for years; reengaging in multilateral and bilateral talks and diplomacy
83. Unveiled a program on Earth Day 2009 to develop the renewable energy projects on the waters of our Outer Continental Shelf that produce electricity from wind, wave, and ocean currents. These regulations will enable, for the first time ever, the nation to tap into our ocean’s vast sustainable resources to generate clean energy in an environmentally sound and safe manner.
84. Signed national service legislation; expanded national youth service program
85. States are permitted to enact federal fuel efficiency standards above federal standards
86. Students struggling to make college loan payments can have their loans refinanced
87. Successful release of US captain held by Somali pirates; authorized the SEALS to do their job
88. The FDA is now regulating tobacco
89. Ended the previous stop-loss policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan longer than their enlistment date.
90. The missile defense program is being cut by $1.4 billion in 2010
91. The public can meet with federal housing insurers to refinance (the new plan can be completed in one day) a mortgage if they are having trouble paying
92. The “secret detention” facilities in Eastern Europe and elsewhere are being closed
93. US financial and banking rescue plan
94. US Navy increasing patrols off Somali coast
95. . Signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act to stop fraud and wasteful spending in the defense procurement and contracting system.
96. Visited more countries and met with more world leaders than any president in his first six months in office
97. Improved relations with Iran
98. Improved U.S. policy on climate change
99. Set timetable for exiting Iraq (already started removing troops)
100. Improved relations with Russia
101. Improved relations with the Islamic World
102. Made progress towards greater cooperation on limiting nuclear proliferation
103. Economic stimulus plan has created jobs. (Unemployment rate decreasing)
104. Drastically slowed down the recession
105. Saved Wall Street
106. Passed the Lilly Ledbetter Act (equal work for equal pay) Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act_of_2009)
107. HEALTHCARE REFORM
108. Ordered the military operation that killed Osama Bin Laden

THIS LIST IS NOT DONE / UPDATED. IT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Once again, this is a lot to accomplish in such a short amount of time. He was elected President, he wasn’t elected Jesus.

BellaBellucci
01-21-2012, 05:15 AM
He has a sexy voice..Michelle must love it..you know he still gets Michelle in doggy and slaps her ass and says take it bitch lol

I actually think Barack is prettier than Michelle. :lol:

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 05:18 AM
And more

loren
01-21-2012, 05:22 AM
:iagree:

Really? Our Economy is going back up

Congress is to blame..not him..but this thread is about his sex appeal...
Unemployment is still up, foreclosures are still up, homlessness is "Worse than we've ever seen." (to quote several local, well established, homeless shelters).

If Congress is to blame for obama's failures, then isn't Congress responsible for Bush's shortcomings?

HbgDon
01-21-2012, 05:22 AM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2011/09/23/majority-in-poll-obama-same-or-worse-than-bush/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/jan/20/why-obama-targeted-killing-is-like-bush-torture

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/64289.html

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/11/29/obamas-job-approval-drops-below-carters

The majority thinks other wise. if this man gets another term, this country is fucked.

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 05:26 AM

Unemployment is still up, foreclosures are still up, homlessness is "Worse than we've ever seen." (to quote several local, well established, homeless shelters).

If Congress is to blame for obama's failures, then isn't Congress responsible for Bush's shortcomings?
Congress helped Bush blindly...

People voted for him again Blindly...

Went to war blindly...

Look at the records...the facts are there...you are just stubborn...

I believe if you look the disapproval rate of our congress is below 20%??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I believe S&P blamed the GOP

The Tea Party has fucked the Republicans in the ass and they like it...

A real Republican doesn't even exist in congress..and if they do...they aren't speaking..

FYI we were LOSING 750,000 jobs a month under Bush :) FACT

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 05:26 AM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2011/09/23/majority-in-poll-obama-same-or-worse-than-bush/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/jan/20/why-obama-targeted-killing-is-like-bush-torture

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/11/29/obamas-job-approval-drops-below-carters

The majority thinks other wise. if this man gets another term, this country is fucked.
The majority? You mean people who were paid off to report something?

Or Republicans themselves....

Obama took over for a man who ran us in the ground...after 8 years of crap and lies!

American's have only themselves to blame for this.

The congress keeps blocking anything Obama tries to help the middle class or create jobs...because they want him OUT!

They are supposed to represent the people and choose the best decision for the people...

But they don't..they Republicans want it to be RICH people Poor people!

And that's the fact...

People vote against their social standards all the time, and it's like you don't make a million dollars a year! Why are you voting for Republicans?

People never take the responsibility of who they voted for! You PROBABLY VOTED FOR BUSH...So if our economy is down...well pat yourself on the back and look in the mirror!

loren
01-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Kelly, you are right that the people who vote for these politicians ultimately are to blame for the current state of our nation. Most people only follow the BS promises and statements these snakes make around election time. They rarely hold their elected officials responsible for what they do while claiming to represent the people. My hope is that enough people wake up and take a stand to restore this country to the governmental system it was ment to have.

Ben
01-21-2012, 05:48 AM

President Barack Obama sings Al Green, Let's Stay Together at Apollo Theatre, New York - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl_jf9aWZI&feature=relmfu)

I'm not sure if it's wise to heap praise on politicians. (I mean, I do like some things about Ron Paul. But we should be highly critical of politicians. Because they're in a system, a structure, that serves power. That's what governments -- and, too, corporations, who largely control our government -- are all about. Power.
And what does a government want? More power. And Obama -- and Paul -- are a part of that system, that structure.
I mean, if Obama were, say, an actor, a musician, well, that's fine to praise him. But the whole structure of power is different than entertainment.

Glenn Greenwald on Obama's Assassination Program - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS4AuArc5Gs)

Freedom Watch - Obama's Assassination Program - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qzs-57av0s)

Ron Paul to Obama: Don't Assassinate American Citizens! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_7W0U_BuVU)

onmyknees
01-21-2012, 05:50 AM
Kel....With all due respect....I'm tired of seeing Obama's face everywhere except where it should be....behind his desk trying to hash out some solutions to the monumental problems we face. Nice voice...nice family ...shitty leader. And oh yea....take this over where it belongs...on the political boards. I like to look at girls when I sign in here...not a guy crooning for dollars while Rome burns.

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 05:51 AM
I'm not sure if it's wise to heap praise on politicians. (I mean, I do like some things about Ron Paul. But we should be highly critical of politicians. Because they're in a system, a structure, that serves power. That's what governments -- and, too, corporations, who largely control our government -- are all about. Power.
And what does a government want? More power. And Obama -- and Paul -- are a part of that system, that structure.
I mean, if Obama were, say, an actor, a musician, well, that's fine to praise him. But the whole structure of power is different than entertainment.

Glenn Greenwald on Obama's Assassination Program - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS4AuArc5Gs)

Freedom Watch - Obama's Assassination Program - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qzs-57av0s)

Ron Paul to Obama: Don't Assassinate American Citizens! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_7W0U_BuVU)Do you see how almost all that is from Fox news and lies (slander)

Fox news is the problem with voters...

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 05:52 AM
Kel....With all due respect....I'm tired of seeing Obama's face everywhere except where it should be....behind his desk trying to hash out some solutions to the monumental problems we face. Nice voice...nice family ...shitty leader. And oh yea....take this over where it belongs...on the political boards. I like to look at girls when I sign in here...not a guy crooning for dollars while Rome burns.
He has tried over and over it's your party that blocks the bills doll..blame congress not him...

They have stated PUBLICLY anything he tries to pass they will deny!

So it doesn't take a genius my friend to figure out the problem :)

onmyknees
01-21-2012, 05:59 AM
He has tried over and over it's your party that blocks the bills doll..blame congress not him...

So it doesn't take a genius my friend to figure out the problem :)

NO no...it's not Congress fault...It's Bush's fault. Didn't you get the memo? LMAO .......Or maybe it was just Bush's fault when he had veto proof majorities in both houses for 2 years and could have passed anything.....but wasted it. Keep the change Kelly.

SunshyneMonroe
01-21-2012, 06:04 AM
Obama will win again...and I love him :)

onmyknees
01-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Obama will win again...and I love him :)

And I love you, but that don't mean I think you should be running the country. :smh

SunshyneMonroe
01-21-2012, 06:14 AM
And I love you, but that don't mean I think you should be running the country. :smh

Thats being said I still think he will win..

loren
01-21-2012, 06:14 AM
Isn't that what Nancy Pelosi said after the 2006 mid-term election. ("We are the party of descent. It is patriotic to disagree with your president.")

Ben
01-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Do you see how almost all that is from Fox news and lies (slander)

Fox news is the problem with voters...

No.... I, actually, don't watch Fox.
But, Kelly, there was an interesting study done up in Canada. It stated that people in positions of power come to believe in the justness and merit of their elevated status and with that comes the belief that they're above the law.
Now, we need to remember that President Obama isn't, say, Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie or George Clooney. Yes! He is a celeb. But he's part of a very different animal, as it were. It's the structure of power. As I've said before: what does power want? More power.
Now, Barack Obama is probably a very nice person. He's nice to his wife, his kids etc., etc. But when he's president, well, he has to assume a different persona, as it were.
The American psychiatrist Robert J. Lifton coined the term: doubling. Ya know, in our private lives we're nice to our neighbors, friends, family pets, wives, kids.... But when we're in a corporate or government setting -- and especially high up -- we assume a different mindset. Because the system demands it. Again, it doesn't mean to say the person isn't nice. It simply means he or she has to assume the role. Whether it's the CEO of a Forest company or the CEO of McDonald's.
Take McDonald's. The CEO of McDonald's can be the nicest guy in the world. Ya know, nice to his kids, wife, neighbors etc., etc. But in his INSTITUTIONAL ROLE he has to give the order to slaughter millions and millions of animals. But, again, he is probably a nice guy. This doubling, as coined by Robert Lifton, applies to all of us. It just depends on what institutional role we are carrying out.

So, let's start with the seemingly left-liberal Rachel Maddow on Obama:
RACHEL MADDOW OBAMA DESTROYING THE CONSTITUTION - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rNrz-a3gs)

And the leftist Noam Chomsky:
Noam Chomsky on Barack Obama - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7ps1KWl_M)

Obama on Gitmo:
60 Minutes: Obama Reiterates Promise To Close Guantanamo Bay, End Torture - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXZoM__vU0)

Anyway, Obama is a brand. As articulated by the left journalist Chris Hedges:
Chris Hedges - Obama Functions as an Advertising Brand in the Same Way as Products - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU1Pe8wEfss)

rydermorrison
01-21-2012, 07:39 AM
The majority? You mean people who were paid off to report something?

Or Republicans themselves....

Obama took over for a man who ran us in the ground...after 8 years of crap and lies!

American's have only themselves to blame for this.

The congress keeps blocking anything Obama tries to help the middle class or create jobs...because they want him OUT!

They are supposed to represent the people and choose the best decision for the people...

But they don't..they Republicans want it to be RICH people Poor people!

And that's the fact...

People vote against their social standards all the time, and it's like you don't make a million dollars a year! Why are you voting for Republicans?

People never take the responsibility of who they voted for! You PROBABLY VOTED FOR BUSH...So if our economy is down...well pat yourself on the back and look in the mirror!

cosign times a trillion!

flabbybody
01-21-2012, 07:39 AM
it's part of the game. He's gotta come to New York and make nice with the rich Jewish folks so they'll pay some of his campaign bills. Then hang with celebrity brothas later in the night.
All Romney has to do is write a few million dollar checks outta his hedge fund. And besides, Romney couldn't get a table at a decent Manhattan restaurant and no one wants the wacko any wheres near here. Could you imagine Mormons in Harlem?

bobvela
01-21-2012, 07:45 AM
NO no...it's not Congress fault...It's Bush's fault. Didn't you get the memo? LMAO .......Or maybe it was just Bush's fault when he had veto proof majorities in both houses for 2 years and could have passed anything.....but wasted it. Keep the change Kelly.

And therein lies the key... people often forget that the Democrats and crew came in the House & Senate to power not in 2008 or 2009... but as a result of the 2006 elections... not to mention the 2 years they ruled unopposed with Obama as President.

Kelly is right on one part... things are improving... sorta... but at such a mind bogglingly slow rate that it is hard to credit the President or any of his policies with supporting it.

Take unemployment as one example:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mhJ23eDtsEk/Twb5ugluE4I/AAAAAAAALzk/mXthpwuDxZI/s1600/EmployRecessDec2011.jpg

While it is true that we are not losing jobs as fast as we once were... losses at that rate were never sustainable and would have leveled off as it has at ~400k first time unemployment claims a month.

A month to month GDP in the range of 0.5-2% sounds good (it’s positive after all)... only in order to get us out of the slump we are in… 5-10% is what is needed... for many many consecutive months. There is no sign of that on the horizon, instead we continue to limp along.

Let us not forget that this President set the bar pretty high... promising to cure all that illed our economy seemingly overnight (or at least by the end of his first term)... and in doing so he has failed... which means we really have two choices... either we...

1. Give him another 4 years as President because we are that certain that he will do in a second 4 years what he failed to do in the first, or…
2. Try something/someone else who has a different vision of how to help get the American economy back on track.

It is easy to blame Bush for all that is wrong in the world... the unfortunate fact is that just about anything you can try to pin on Bush-43, Obama-44 has doubled down on.

flabbybody
01-21-2012, 08:08 AM
you younger folks need to go Google the 1996 Presidential election. The last time a culturally popular Democratic incumbant President was challenged by a Republican nominee the Democrat won 379 electoral votes, 109 more than what was needed for victory. Local Republican honchos were embarrassed to have to show up with the Rep party's nominee when he came to campaign in their states.
Just like Gov Christie will become Mr Invisible when Romney comes to Jersey next summer. Maybe the Gov will persuade Snookie and the Situation to stop by but I doubt it.
New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, New Jersey, Michigan, Wisconsin, California, And Massachusettes are done deals for Obama. in the bank. before the polls open.
doesn't leave much left over for the church of later day saints

bobvela
01-21-2012, 08:22 AM
you younger folks need to go Google the 1996 Presidential election. The last time a culturally popular Democratic incumbant President was challenged by a Republican nominee the Democrat won 379 electoral votes, 109 more than what was needed for victory. Local Republican honchos were embarrassed to have to show up with the Rep party's nominee when he came to campaign in their states.
Just like Gov Christie will become Mr Invisible when Romney comes to Jersey next summer. Maybe the Gov will persuade Snookie and the Situation to stop by but I doubt it.
New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, New Jersey, Michigan, Wisconsin, California, And Massachusettes are done deals for Obama. in the bank. before the polls open.
doesn't leave much left over for the church of later day saints

Sounds like someone needs to Bing (we don't Google in my house) who was on the ticket that year... or the distribution of votes.

Had Ross Perot not been on the ballot, things very well could have gone the other way for Dole... just as if Ron Paul does opt to run 3rd party, he will guarantee an Obama reelection.

stimpy17
01-21-2012, 08:31 AM
it's part of the game. He's gotta come to New York and make nice with the rich Jewish folks so they'll pay some of his campaign bills. Then hang with celebrity brothas later in the night.
All Romney has to do is write a few million dollar checks outta his hedge fund. And besides, Romney couldn't get a table at a decent Manhattan restaurant and no one wants the wacko any wheres near here. Could you imagine Mormons in Harlem?

Ah, this is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen written here. Such a angry person. I pray that you will be more tolerant toward others in the future.

Christastic
01-21-2012, 08:56 AM
I have a lot of problems with Obama, but he's like a jillion times better than any of the other possibilities. The Republican candidates literally say things that sound retarded, and I hate using that word pejoratively, but I can't think of a better one.

KorbinDallas
01-21-2012, 09:06 AM
That's a great little click of the President.

Bush and the first 6 years under Republican Congress was a God-send for the richest 400 families in the US. At the start of the Bush presidency the richest 400 families in the US controlled 25% of all the wealth in the US. In just 6 years under Bush and the Republicans that percentage went up to 50%. Yes, 50% of all wealth in the US is controlled and owned by just 400 families. These are the people who call the shots for the Republican party. What they want they get.

A prime example Republican congressman who screwed us all would be Phil Gramm

In its 2008 coverage of the financial crisis, The Washington Post named Gramm one of seven "Key Players In the Battle Over Regulating Derivatives", for having "[p]ushed through several major bills to deregulate the banking and investment industries, including the 1999 Gramm-Leach-Bliley act that brought down the walls separating the commercial banking, investment and insurance industries".

2008 Nobel Laureate in Economics Paul Krugman, a supporter of Barack Obama and former President Bill Clinton, described Gramm during the 2008 presidential race as "the high priest of deregulation," and has listed him as the number two person responsible for the economic crisis of 2008 behind only Alan Greenspan. On October 14, 2008, CNN ranked Gramm number seven in its list of the 10 individuals most responsible for the current economic crisis.

In January 2009 Guardian City editor Julia Finch identified Gramm as one of twenty-five people who were at the heart of the financial meltdown. Time included Gramm in its list of the top 25 people to blame for the economic crisis.

Obama, when elected had the thankless job of cleaning up this mess. Do you think the Republicans accepted their part in all of this? Oh hell no.

bobvela
01-21-2012, 09:10 AM
I have a lot of problems with Obama, but he's like a jillion times better than any of the other possibilities. The Republican candidates literally say things that sound retarded, and I hate using that word pejoratively, but I can't think of a better one.

Really? I'm guessing that most of the other possibilities know how many states there are, the age of their kids, that Austrian is not a language, what year it is, or how to pronounce corpsman (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44749).

While not a god fearing man, I know that no one is perfect... Obama seems to be far more imperfect than most others in the field... however given the narrative the media has, few of his rather massive imperfections have come to the attention of the average voter… simply because they do not fit the narrative.

BluegrassCat
01-21-2012, 09:16 AM
Sounds like someone needs to Bing (we don't Google in my house) who was on the ticket that year... or the distribution of votes.

Had Ross Perot not been on the ballot, things very well could have gone the other way for Dole... just as if Ron Paul does opt to run 3rd party, he will guarantee an Obama reelection.

Maybe you should use Google after all. Perot supporters split 50-50 for Clinton/Dole so you subtract Perot and you get no change whatsoever to the Clinton blowout.

Nicely said, Korbin.

hippifried
01-21-2012, 09:30 AM

Oh. So all the Perot voters would have shown up to vote & voted for Dole...
Seems a bit optimistic.

So by this logic, Ralph Nader put George W Bush in the White house?

BluegrassCat
01-21-2012, 09:32 AM
So by this logic, Ralph Nader put George W Bush in the White house?

No, that was the SCOTUS but Nader certainly helped.

hippifried
01-21-2012, 10:57 AM
Oh geezle. Now I'm sorry I brought it up.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 03:48 PM

President Barack Obama sings Al Green, Let's Stay Together at Apollo Theatre, New York - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl_jf9aWZI&feature=relmfu)i saw that on ac360 yes hes awesome i love that guy,even if youra republican nutjob and they all are you still have to give him props for his carisma.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Really? Our Economy is going back up..and Mitt Romney even complimented him...

The worst president was George Bush..you know the guy that we had for 8 years? That couldn't speak correctly or read? Took us into a fake war?
ETC ETC ETC

Congress is to blame..not him..but this thread is about his sex appeal...ya cant argue with republicans there all hillbilly racist wavetheflag biblebelt butt-fucks.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 03:55 PM

If Congress is to blame for obama's failures, then isn't Congress responsible for Bush's shortcomings?you must be completley fucked in the head if you cant see that the republicans and the tea party rejects are the ones who crewed you idiots starting with bush and then the senete and congress on obamas watch,use your fuckin head retards.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 03:58 PM

The majority thinks other wise. if this man gets another term, this country is fucked.think again if you fuck ups vote republican then you deserve to be a 3rd world country period.isnt kinda funny that the rest of the world knows more about whats happened in your country then you morons do,your all a waste of space and you pricks deserve everything you get period.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 04:01 PM
NO no...it's not Congress fault...It's Bush's fault. Didn't you get the memo? LMAO .......Or maybe it was just Bush's fault when he had veto proof majorities in both houses for 2 years and could have passed anything.....but wasted it. Keep the change Kelly.seriously?if you cant see the harm the republicans did in congress then your messed.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 04:08 PM
I have a lot of problems with Obama, but he's like a jillion times better than any of the other possibilities. The Republican candidates literally say things that sound retarded, and I hate using that word pejoratively, but I can't think of a better one.listen any party that have sara palin and michelle bachman as its shining stars then that just about says it all lol one wants to brainwash gays into thinkin there straight and the other wants to brainwash everybody else into thinkin she can read.even i got a better shot at brainwashing you people that i can actually spell lol.

envivision
01-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Are we all talking about the same Obama?

The guy who spent 5 trillion of our dollars ( chinese money actually) in just 3 years.

That's what democrats do: They tax and they spend.

I haven't worked the last 2 years. Come this november, I am voting Newt.

ps: the guy has a smooth voice - I'll give him that. He can try for the X factor next year.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 04:30 PM

The guy who spent 5 trillion of our dollars ( chinese money actually) in just 3 years.

ps: the guy has a smooth voice - I'll give him that. He can try for the X factor next year.hmmmmmmm the same guy who keeps extending your unemployment insurance claims?the same guy who made the republicans look like donkeeys and made boener his bitch at christmas?

onmyknees
01-21-2012, 04:33 PM

LOL...No...But I can't imagine any brothas in Park City either. I think the operative word here flabby is "game" . When you shill for dollars, you owe somebody something ( hint hint...Keystone Pipeline) And in case all you Obama sycophants haven't noticed while you were buying the common man 99% narrative politely and willingly spoon fed to you by every news media in the country......this guy is deeper in Wall Street's pocket that a gold plated bill clip. Hell he's got half of Wall Street as his advisors, and you fools think he's lookin' out for you. lmao. . But believe what you wanna believe.....not my place to change your mind.... I do find it instructive that nearly every defense I hear by Obama, or his followers on this board always invariably invloves blaming someone, or something else for his failures. This thread is a perfect example....George Will calls him "Alibi Ike"...lmao. I think I'll start using that !!

George Will: Obama Is Not a Leader, He Blames Everyone but James Madison for Economy - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koEBLqRrPCs)

amanda_m
01-21-2012, 04:35 PM
comparison

I'm rooting for Newt too
because in Nov, it'll be a cakewalk
presidential BHO vs the open marriage Nude Gin-grinch ?

"Newt Gingrich is a stupid person's idea of what a smart person sounds like."
Paul Krugman

onmyknees
01-21-2012, 04:39 PM
seriously?if you cant see the harm the republicans did in congress then your messed.

Harm? lmao.

This ain't a Parliamentary system there "kiddo" . It's called divided government for a reason. You must have been busy during the 2010 Congressional elections...

amanda_m
01-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Nude Gin-grinch quotes:

"There is a gay and secular fascism in this country that wants to impose its will on the rest of us." (2008)

"What if he [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]?" (2010)

“The idea that a Congressman would be tainted by accepting money from private industry or private sources is essentially a socialist argument.”

“The problem isn’t too little money in political campaigns, but not enough.”

“She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife.”
Speaking of his ex-wife. See, he's sexist, but maybe that's the appealing thing about him?
Which is it President Gin grinch?

"I would just say that if Governor Romney would like to give back all the money he’s earned from bankrupting companies and laying off employees over his years at Bain that I would be glad to then listen to him. I’ll bet you $10, not $10,000, that he won’t take the offer."

or

“Frankly, Governor Romney in his career has created more jobs than the entire Obama cabinet combined, so he could actually talk about it.”

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Stavros
01-21-2012, 05:12 PM
I would not vote Republican if I was a US citizen, but speaking as an outsider I don't think that George W Bush was as bad as Richard Nixon, whom I believe to have been the worst US President since 1945, setting aside the Presidency of Gerald Ford.

There are achievements on record, assuming you believe them to have been positive achievements: the Environmental Protection Act of 1970, and the opening of diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China are two examples. The failures are monumental: mass slaughter and humiliation in south-east Asia, indirect collusion in the overthrow of a democratically elected government in Chile in 1973; support for the Turkish invasion of Cyprus in 1974 leading to the de facto separation of a country that remains divided to this day; the military and financial support given by the USA to South Africa, Joseph Mobutu in Zaire, and Jonas Savimbi in Angola in their campaigns to derail the 'Marxist' revolutions in Angola and Mozambique, wars which trashed both countries, but which didn't stop the USA buying oil from 'Marxist' Angola thereafter -and all this from a man who referred to black people as Jiggies and spent less than a day in Africa in his entire Presidency. The crisis in Iran began under the Nixon Presidency; the revolution in Afghanistan that has led to nearly 40 years of war began under the Nixon Presidency, the Nixon Presidency never once campaigned for democracy in the Middle East, preferring to deal with one autocrat after another.

And on top of that, Nixon, through the Watergate burglary and subsequent cover-up, brought shame and disgrace on the Office of the President.

The decline that George Bush presided over had set in years before, its primary architect was Ronald Reagan; structural changes to the world economy no longer benefit the USA, and the Bush era undoubtedly made mistakes on financial regulation, taxation, and catastrophic foreign entanglements that have damaged the national economy, but historically, there have been worse Presidents.

My ranking of the Presidents since 1945 looks like this:

1. Eisenhower
2. Clinton
3. Carter
4. Truman
5. Kennedy
6. Johnson
7. George H Bush
8. George W Bush
9. Reagan
10. Nixon
11. Ford

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 05:18 PM
And Republican's make up their own history

Flat out lie about facts and numbers!

Even when you show them a chart, Fox news has brain washed them into believing in the Easter Bunny basically

In CANADA they banned Fox news, because they have a law you can't LIE on the news!

Wow what a concept!

Republican's with the help of Fox News, Glen Becks, and Rush - convince middle class and poor class, some how they are for them??

When everything they do is for the 400 rich families

I mean it's fucked up a waitress pays more in her taxes than a multi-millionaire

The Republicans have no job plan and no plan to fix the economy

Besides steering it into the rich get rich and the poor get poorer

Wake up people!

If you aren't making a million a year, how do you stand with them?

While they eat off gold plates, you don't have a job!

Republicans want to get rid of unemployment, because if you don't have a job, you're lazy!

The "job creators" are making record salaries people! Some CEO's make a millions A MONTH!

So why aren't they hiring? Oh right cause their too busy signing their own checks for millions.

And one party wants to keep unemployment, social security for our old people, and help the middle class. At the same time they take deals to make themselves rich?

Guess which party that is? It sure the hell isn't the Republicans!

And economist have said time and time again ignorant people! If Obama hadn't spent the money he has we would of never got out of recession even with all the tax cuts in the world!

Both parties have their faults! But one is more evil than the other! One wants to get rich, while still keeping people with food on their table. The other wants it to be RICH and POOR.

Republicans look at Newt and Mitt and think they must know what their doing they are rich! They have showed time and time again they have no empathy for the middle class or poor. I swear people only look at the "cliffs notes" on the Republicans. Or what Fox news tells them!

I can only assume onmyknee and the man out of the job for two years must be millionaires. Congrats to you boys :)

But one is out of a job and blaming Obama for that?

But didn't the Republicans say if you don't have a job and you aren't rich - blame yourselves?

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Oh right and Newt wants to put janitors out of work for kids

So even less adults working to provide for their family

Wow

Ben
01-21-2012, 06:15 PM
think again if you fuck ups vote republican then you deserve to be a 3rd world country period.isnt kinda funny that the rest of the world knows more about whats happened in your country then you morons do,your all a waste of space and you pricks deserve everything you get period.

A lot of small business owners in the U.S. dislike regulation. They simply find it annoying.
And Republicans champion the small business owner. They've cornered that market, so to speak.
Ya know, Republicans are looking out for the small business owner. A lot of Tea Party people are small business owners. They've hardware stores or restaurants. And, again, find, say, health inspectors a nuisance, as bothersome.
Now the Republican Party have successfully catered to them by saying: we want less regulation to serve the interests of small business owners. Lisa, there are reasons why people vote Republican. Plus the choices are profoundly limited. Well, look at Congress: they've a 9 percent approval rating. So, who are you supposed to vote for, eh? And, too, both so-called political parties are funded by the same corporate interests.
A lot of conservatives in the States have been fed, well, a steady diet of: there are two classes in the U.S. Not the super-rich and everyone else. But the ordinary/average American and the snobbish intellectual liberal elite. Obama is seen -- and made to be seen -- as representing the snobbish intellectual liberal elite. So, people are thinking, why would I vote for someone like him?
The overwhelming problem in American politics (I don't know if Canada has this problem) is the corporate money that imbues or fills the coffers of both parties. Corporations run our government. Hence we had the Tea Party movement. With people having legitimate grievances over the tight and cozy relationship between big government and big business. And the same with the Occupy movement. Ya know, Americans want THEIR government back!

italianamerican25
01-21-2012, 06:17 PM
You know something I get a headache from reading both sides of this. Here is the truth. Both parties made this mess. If you don't think so, you are delusional. Our last two presidents put this country trillions of dollars in debt. One republican, one democratic.

Now a word from the late great George Carlin.

George Carlin - Voting - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKguI0NFek)

Ben
01-21-2012, 06:19 PM
You know something I get a headache from reading both sides of this. Here is the truth. Both parties made this mess. If you don't think so, you are delusional. Our last two presidents put this country trillions of dollars in debt. One republican, one democratic.

Now a word from the late great George Carlin.

George Carlin - Voting - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKguI0NFek)

George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q)

italianamerican25
01-21-2012, 06:23 PM
George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q)

George Carlin told it the way he seen it. That's for sure. To bad he wasn't around still. I bet he would of had so much to say.

Dino Velvet
01-21-2012, 06:36 PM
George Carlin told it the way he seen it. That's for sure. To bad he wasn't around still. I bet he would of had so much to say.

I miss George too.

George Carlin - Tips For Serial Killers - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P79lA_pJWaU)

italianamerican25
01-21-2012, 06:59 PM
I miss George too.

George Carlin - Tips For Serial Killers - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P79lA_pJWaU)

I enjoy his work a lot and I think it's great that this thread is not officially hijacked by George Carlin videos. haha

George Carlin - We Like War - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkhzHQO7jY&feature=related)

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2012, 07:08 PM
And you tranny fuckers who are Republican should be ashamed of yourselves!

To support a party that see us as abominations etc....

DISGUSTING

KorbinDallas
01-21-2012, 08:02 PM

Actually it is the Republicans who tax and spend. Under Bush and Regan taxes went down for the richest 1% and up for the rest of us. The Republicans and Bush and Regan had the largest increase in spending of any presidents to date, even more than Obama. Do some research on Bush and you will see that he is the worse tax and spend president of all time.

envivision
01-21-2012, 08:40 PM

DISGUSTING

Democrats in NYC, DC, LA, Chicago, San Fransisco, etc. want to throw us, we the tranny chasers, in jail for paying all of you (who happen to be consenting adults)money in exchange of sex.

That's an abomination too.

TheGeneral
01-21-2012, 08:43 PM
I love the fact that he was singing Al Green.
Shit My President is Black.
I'll make that my new ringtone, lol

Kelly is 1000% right. How can you be a LBGT supporter and a repub.
That's like 2+2=Jello. It doesn't compute.

The Repub party has nothing to offer me as a Black man hence I am a Dem. Would I ever vote Repub, sure I would. It is about the best person. Not just for my interest but a person that will have America's interest.

Small Business is looked out by whom?

Sad part is that people see what they want. Obama doesn't get credit for anything.
Funny how folks forget how it felt to have Lehman disappear overnight and have Goldman, Citi & JPMorgan saying, "you know all that money we are supposed to have in case shit happens, well we don't and the entire Financial System may crash in the a week or two." We were losing hundreds of thousands of jobs a month! Now we aren't and things aren't booming but we have come a long way. Yes small business is suffering but I don't hear small business owners around complaining about regulations. They are complaining about customers! If there were enough people in the stores buying their problems would mostly be gone. Customers/Healthcare are the real problems for a "real small business owner" not regulation (must I remind you of JoethePlumber, did he even own a business & was made the poster boy last election). Sure regulation is a pain in the ass and can be streamlined, but some is needed to ensure stability & equality.

And Repubs pass just as much regulation on Small business as Dems. All of congress love Big business, Banks, Healthcare, Tech, Equity firms, Unions.

Try looking at facts, There has been some deregulation, not on the small business side but financial/banking de-regulation. This allows banks to do just about anything with your money commercial & investment banks combined and years later, Financial meltdown.

As Americans most of you have don't even know what's in the constitution.
What's worse is that bills that the people you elected don't even care enough to read before passing (SOPA is just one example). Congress has staff that does most of the work and inform them of what is in a bill. WTF?

Self responsibility is something that we have been losing for a long time.
And why would I be proud to have a Prez Newt that has been charged with Ethics violations, cheats, on his 3rd wife, was a lobbyist (not officially a lobbyist, he just got millions for his charming boyish looks).

No president can change America, I was an ass to think Obama would be able to.
He's a Dem in a split congress. Congress makes the laws, if you are unhappy with America tell congress not your Pres.

And for those who sweat, eat, sleep & nut off to the constitution like it & the folks who wrote it are Jesus. You do realize that they were slave owners right? They were not perfect.

The words "slave" or "slavery" do not exist in the Constitution. However, slavery is referred to in a couple of places. For one thing, there was the 3/5 Compromise where every 5 slaves counted as 3 people in terms of apportionment for the House of Representatives. Further, the government was given the power to restrict the slave trade. Finally, there was a section where it says that if people held to service or labor (slavery) in one state escape them must not be freed by the laws of another state.

Let's compromise on human rights for other people. Let's compromise saying it's OK for US companies to get "cheap labor" again in Mexico & Asia. I can't remember when I had fruit that wasn't imported. I can't remember the last time I looked at my clothing tag and it said made in America. The truth is we compromise when it comes to greed.

How about real compromise. Conservatives don't want abortion. I'm fine with that except in the case of rape & incest. But if you want 16 yr olds to have a baby then you need to open up more adoption agencies and make it easier for Americans to adopt yes including gay couples or stop complaining about having to pay more for the "welfare" of others.

You want the border secure sure, I'm down with that. Although the border we are all talking about is the one with all the poor folks, Mexico. How many discussions have you heard about securing the Canadian border with a wall? I saw bring the troops home and put them to work securing the south border. Build bases/posts along the border. 50,000-80,000 troops stretching along the border seems pretty secure to me. Hell you can get construction folks who are suffering from the home building market some more work building it. May make more sense then a wall. Not sure if a wall has ever stopped anyone.

Fact is that both sides are using the American people. And the American people need to realize this ain't Mayberry anymore. There are folks around who need help and helping them only makes this country stronger. This is a much different world with Global issues. Maybe it is me seems to make sense that we pull together instead of apart. Why does it take 9/11 for people to be unselfish. To have a sense of community and solidarity.

Sorry for the long post but shit folks. Division only makes us weaker.
Every Black person doesn't hate White people & every White person isn't a racist if they say something insensitive. Every Poor person isn't Black. In some states 80% of the people on welfare is White. Poverty isn't about color. It's about not having access to jobs, healthcare & credit. Poor doesn't have a race.

smithken
01-21-2012, 08:47 PM
hbgdon the country is fucked either way. atleast this guy isnt some scumbag rich white jerkoff hiding his money in offshore accounts. pbama has a personailty which is needed to be a president. its not his fault people fight him over the stupidest shit. he will again, i dont give a fuck what any pole says. the republicans are all garbage, white peoples days are numbered in this country. im white and not trying to be racist, as matter of a fact i dont care how it sounds, they will not have enough votes to get elected. you do know the us is over 40 percent hispanic right? white retard romney has no shot. altho i would vote for gingrich hes a nut

trish
01-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Democrats in NYC, DC, LA, Chicago, San Fransisco, etc. want to throw us, we the tranny chasers, in jail for paying all of you (who happen to be consenting adults)money in exchange of sex.

That's an abomination too.To be fair, that's not just Democrats... that's all of so called decent society. Almost all viable politicians (except some in Nevada) will be opposed to prostitution. When it spreads into middle class neighborhoods people will complain and politicians will respond. None of that will change until the general population stops believing in virgin births and all seeing father figures up in the sky.

Kayden Harley
01-21-2012, 08:56 PM
you know he still gets Michelle in doggy and slaps her ass and says take it bitch lol

LMFAO I've never thought about them having sex until now.. And I can't get the image out of my head.. Thanks Kelly! SMH

xoxo
- Kay

ValerieNelson
01-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Well there is that Obama Sex Doll. . . :)

Quiet Reflections
01-21-2012, 09:02 PM
He has taken a fraction of the time off that bush had by this time in his presidency. Did you give bush that much crap for all his vacation days? At the end of his term he had taken off around 1000 days. Obama is around 80

insurgentes
01-21-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks god that there's Obama. When there was that criminal of Bush, thousands of americans where slaughtered like pigs in Iraq and Afghanistan, only to fatten up Bush, Dick Cheney, Halliburton and Co.

Hope those dumb lobotomized americans that voted for Bush have learnt the lesson now.

mrtrebus
01-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Smooth? He shaves his balls?

nonnonnon
01-21-2012, 11:21 PM
if any other president burst into song, they would be the butt of every late night joke. sigh

dezz
01-21-2012, 11:53 PM
@TheGeneral completely agree. Most republicans I talk to have never experienced actual poverty, and their definitions and attitudes towards it lack anything resembling compassion. People are enlightened to their own opinions, but there is actually such a thing as being as being wrong.

And in agreeing with Kelly's post, how can you feel positively toward members of the LGBT community and support those who treat them as second-class citizens? It's hypocritical and ignorant.

loren
01-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Obama is really smooth.

He has not (nor intends to) closed Club Gitmo. He has not secured our southern border. (When an unnamed State's Governor met with him and spoke about that issue; he ordered signs to be posted around the drug corridor warning Americans to stay out.) When one State decided to take steps to secure the safety of it's citizens, he filled lawsuits against them. While he was looking for "someone's ass to kick" over the BP oil leak, he handed BP millions in under-the-table contracts. He has taken over private industries and institutions, forcing his restructuring down their throats. He has engaged in war without either the consent or approval of Congress. (When Congress ordered him to report before them and explain his actions, he thummed his nose and told them no.) He has with a swipe of his pen, without due process of law, deprived an American citizen of his Constitutional Rights and even his very life. He recently authorized the military to arrest and detain, possibly indefinitely without trial, American citizens in America whom may be suspected of having connections to terrorrism.

italianamerican25
01-22-2012, 12:49 AM

DISGUSTING

You really think there isn't Democrats that don't think the same way? Come on now.

pantybulge69
01-22-2012, 01:21 AM

Ron Paul to Obama: Don't Assassinate American Citizens! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_7W0U_BuVU)

fOX this and Fox that ,... what else did you expect them to say ? :thumbsdown

fred41
01-22-2012, 03:25 AM
We see what we want to see.
We believe what we want to believe.

trish
01-22-2012, 03:41 AM
He has not (nor intends to) closed Club Gitmo.If you actually followed this issue you know he intended to and he tried. But the two houses have to approve and a State has to be found that will accept the prisoners. After much obstructionism, Gitmo remains. Does Obama still intend to get rid of it? In this state of deadlock intent is irrelevant.

He has not secured our southern border. (Of course not. He hasn't secured the northern border either. Nor has he stopped the arms trade across the southern border that certain gun toting Americans like to indulge in. He can't, that would somehow be against the 2nd Amendment. I forget how that works, but I'm sure someone will explain it to me.

When one State decided to take steps to secure the safety of it's citizens...That's one way of looking at it. I call it bullshit..."safety of it's citizens" my ass.

Obama has been called a socialist, a fascist, a Kenyan anti-colonialist revolutionary....my god he's even been called a centrist. I'm afraid the latter is exactly what he is... a slightly left of center centrist. From my perspective, that's a better place to be than any of the other A-holes, greedy bastards and utter clowns running for the office.

fred41
01-22-2012, 03:56 AM
... a slightly left of center centrist.

I know political views are subjective, but right now... that seems pretty accurate to me.

nonnonnon
01-22-2012, 06:23 AM
disregarding the blanket 'it gets better video,' what has obama done for transgendered folks?

fred41
01-22-2012, 06:28 AM
disregarding the blanket 'it gets better video,' what has obama done for transgendered folks?

They may be referring to this:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2010/01/05/obama-appoints-trans-woman-commerce-department-gays-hail-his-rocket-pace

onmyknees
01-22-2012, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=trish;1081794]He hasn't secured the northern border either. Nor has he stopped the arms trade across the southern border that certain gun toting Americans like to indulge in. He can't, that would somehow be against the 2nd Amendment. I forget how that works, but I'm sure someone will explain it to me.

Yea...I have some friends who own a farm up near Plattsburgh and they're constantly having problems with Canucks running through their cow fields trying to escape the 4% unemployment in Canada to get to the US for a better life...

..Well thanks to Fast and Furious, Americans are not the only ones toting automatic weapons down there in Nogales. Lots of people forgot how that worked. I know...I saw the hearings.

bobvela
01-22-2012, 07:37 AM
[QUOTE=trish;1081794]..Well thanks to Fast and Furious, Americans are not the only ones toting automatic weapons down there in Nogales. Lots of people forgot how that worked. I know...I saw the hearings.

Nyeh! But there was a similar program under Bush! ... that actually worked hard to track the weapons step by step, hand by hand so as to make sure they weren't used to harm anyone... but but... it's still the fault of Shrub!!!

BluegrassCat
01-22-2012, 07:59 AM
Obama is scared of Newt, don't mind the Conga line at the White House tonight. Go ahead & nominate Gingrich. LMFAO!

trish
01-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Just a few months ago the blame-Obama crowd was denying the existence of Project Gunrunner, trying to make it look like Eric Holder came up with this whole idea himself. Turns out the Bush administration set the precedent and executed it with the usual Bush aplomb; i.e. mission not accomplished.

loren
01-22-2012, 10:19 AM
If you actually followed this issue you know he intended to and he tried. But the two houses have to approve and a State has to be found that will accept the prisoners. After much obstructionism, Gitmo remains. Does obama still intend to get rid of it? In this state of deadlock intent is irrelevant.There are about 102 Federal prisons in America. Both the DOD (Department of Defense) and the DOJ (Department of Justice), which includes the Bureau of Prisons, fall under the Executive branch. Therefore obama could have the jurisdictions changed from the DOD to the DOJ and move the detainiees to already established Federal Prisions. On March 7, 2011, he signed an executive order that made into law the practice of holding said detainees indefinitely.

RallyCola
01-22-2012, 10:26 AM
why are we debating this. it isn't a republican vs. democrat issue at all. i'm just going to toss this one out there...if it was john kerry that ended the war or pushed through health care, or did anything obama did, it would be tolerable. most republicans can't stand the fact that there is a nigger in the white house that isn't a janitor or security guard.

there i said it.

most of the hate for obama comes from the fact that he is black.

loren
01-22-2012, 10:38 AM
why are we debating this. it isn't a republican vs. democrat issue at all. i'm just going to toss this one out there...if it was john kerry that ended the war or pushed through health care, or did anything obama did, it would be tolerable. most republicans can't stand the fact that there is a nigger in the white house that isn't a janitor or security guard.

there i said it.

most of the hate for obama comes from the fact that he is black.Black has nothing to do with it. BTW he's only half black.

Believe it or not it's his policies, not skin color that I don't like.

RallyCola
01-22-2012, 11:34 AM
in any presidential election, i vote for the dude that scares me the least. i'll take obama's ineffective GOP appeasing policies over anyone in the republican field. in the words of the great lewis black...its the choice between the party of no ideas (democrats) and the party of bad ideas (republicans).

that said for comedic purposes...i have to look at the state of the US today as opposed to 2008. I find that we are politically, financially and socially more stable than we were before Obama took office and though he has had missteps, overall, he has done better than his predecessor AND if given a 2nd term where he doesn't have to be such a centrist, i'd like to see what he can do. What makes voting for obama so easy for me this year despite the fact that I don't agree with about 50% of his/the DNC planks, is that I agree SIGNIFICANTLY less with mitt/newt/ron/rick etc on issues outside the size of the federal government, so here's hoping Obama gets re-elected.

lisaparadise
01-22-2012, 03:16 PM

DISGUSTINGco-sign theres hope on the horizon Kelly i hear michelle bauchman can cure you and there now open on weekends lol

onmyknees
01-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Just a few months ago the blame-Obama crowd was denying the existence of Project Gunrunner, trying to make it look like Eric Holder came up with this whole idea himself. Turns out the Bush administration set the precedent and executed it with the usual Bush aplomb; i.e. mission not accomplished.

Right...It was Bush's fault. I think we got it. We've heard it for 3 1/2 years now.
As you know, the project did in fact begin under Bush with a small budget, and a handful of people with good intentions....stop the flow of illegal guns to the cartels. In 2008 ( hey...what a coincidence that's when Holder-Obama took over) it ballooned to a 21 million dollar, 200 employee boondoggle ( thanks to all that stimulus money) and has resulted in the death of hundreds of Mexicans, and several US Law Enforcement folks. Which is precisely the point of small government conservatives . Government is largely incapable of managing and monitoring programs like this. But why should or would Obama come forward, end the program and admit it was a terrible mistake. He has plenty of apologists like you carrying his water. In the end, no matter what the question....the answer is always...."It was Bush's fault". Hopefully in November 2012 he'll blame Bush one last time.

onmyknees
01-22-2012, 04:00 PM

DISGUSTING

Kelly....you seem like a nice lady with a nice career , so I'll go easy on you....but you have the political mind of a 10 year old, and frankly sound like the Suzanne Summers character on the old TV show "Three's Company". For those who don't remember...google it and see what I mean.
I'm not ashamed of anything I've done, or believe. Are you ashamed of some of those things Jasmine said you did....or that most black dudes on here think you sound like you're a throwback from a southern wife circa 1960? Or maybe you think your all in support of Obama can level off some of your insensitive comments in the past...huh? I mean really...believe what you wanna believe, but don't you dare point your finger of judgement or indignation at anyone else. That's where this stops being political and becomes something else.

I'll say this again slowly so you can understand.....Obama came in with a wave of hope and optimism , ( for you...not for me) and brought with him huge veto proof majorities in the House and Senate. He had those overwhelming majorities and controlled the legislative agenda for 2 solid years, and did noting to change the landscape on the LGBT scene...not gay marriage, not anything. If that leaves you unfulfilled.... Maybe you need to point that finger of indignation at him...not at anyone else.

trish
01-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Sorry loser. It ['s clear] you definitely can't read. [I] didn't [say] anything was Bush's fault in that last post. I know it's your only line of defense but it doesn't apply here. The point is it's okay for Bush to pursue Project Gunrunner, but not okay for Holder or Obama to pursue the same strategy. Of course it's irrelevant that they're two black guys. You are [against] their escalation of the strategy and the expense of the escalation. I agree. But then I don't want to spend an exorbitant billions of dollars on a lame brain fence to keep out Hispanics. Is there a pattern here?

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Kelly....you seem like a nice lady with a nice career , so I'll go easy on you....but you have the political mind of a 10 year old, and frankly sound like the Suzanne Summers character on the old TV show "Three's Company". For those who don't remember...google it and see what I mean.
I'm not ashamed of anything I've done, or believe. Are you ashamed of some of those things Jasmine said you did....or that most black dudes on here think you sound like you're a throwback from a southern wife circa 1960? Or maybe you think your all in support of Obama can level off some of your insensitive comments in the past...huh? I mean really...believe what you wanna believe, but don't you dare point your finger of judgement or indignation at anyone else. That's where this stops being political and becomes something else.

I'll say this again slowly so you can understand.....Obama came in with a wave of hope and optimism , ( for you...not for me) and brought with him huge veto proof majorities in the House and Senate. He had those overwhelming majorities and controlled the legislative agenda for 2 solid years, and did noting to change the landscape on the LGBT scene...not gay marriage, not anything. If that leaves you unfulfilled.... Maybe you need to point that finger of indignation at him...not at anyone else.Yawn as usual onmyknees you get vicious and tacky

I'm not ashamed of anything...and you took one of my posts in this thread and ignored the rest!

You need to realize sweetheart I am not - never have been - racist!

It's a forum where it was an inside joke where NOOBS came in and all of a sudden thought they knew the business and what my thoughts entailed..

If I was racist I wouldn't be attracted to black women?????????????????????

I wouldn't say I'd fuck LL COOL J

You and many others can't take a joke.....and take this board so serious...like it's going to change your life...

You bring up your childish antics and try to demean my intelligence...when you know shit about me or any of the girls on this board..

You try to demean anyone who doesn't agree with your Republican BS and Fox news information....

Fox is banned in Canada cause YOU CAN'T LIE ON THE NEWS THERE! It's a law!

REPUBLICANS ARE FOR THE RICH!

And have no economic plan, besides lower the taxes for the rich, and raise it for the poor!

OR DON"T YOU PAY ATTENTION?

Don't tell me you are one of those cliffs note readers on candidates and politics...

You sir need to grow up and learn to debate!

With out making it personal or attacking!

envivision
01-22-2012, 04:16 PM
On October 2012 during the closing moment of the last presidential debate , the republican nominee (hopefully Newt Gingrich) will look straight in the camera and ask the American people the following question:

'Are you better off than you were four years ago?'

----------------------

Well, are you, fellow members????

onmyknees
01-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Sorry loser. It you definitely can't read. Didn't anything was Bush's fault in that last post. I know it's your only line of defense but it doesn't apply here. The point is it's okay for Bush to pursue Project Gunrunner, but not okay for Holer or Obama to pursue the same strategy. Of course it's irrelevant that they're two black guys. You are their escalation of the strategy and the expense of the escalation. I agree. But then I don't want to spend an exorbitant billions of dollars on a lame brain fence to keep out Hispanics. Is there a pattern here?

Then why mention Bush ? Again, for all your deductive powers, you miss the larger point. The program was not fully operational under his J.D. You're wildly hysterical, largely innacurate, and can't spell. It's HOLDER...........loser. Holer is someone who sucks dick thru a hole in the wall !:dancing:

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 04:26 PM
On October 2012 during the closing moment of the last presidential debate , the republican nominee (hopefully Newt Gingrich) will look straight in the camera and ask the American people the following question:

----------------------

Actually they are!

Do your research sweety

Silcc69
01-22-2012, 04:27 PM

----------------------

You really want a serial adulterer as the next POTUS LOL!?

trish
01-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Then why mention Bush ? Oh you're going to double down on that stupidity!? Then show me where that post blames Bush for Fast and Furious. Fast & Furious and Project Gunrunner and Wide Receiver belong to the same family of strategies. A discussion of one involves the other the two. If it doesn't work the first time and you aren't yet willing to give up on the whole family of strategies, of course you're going to refine your methods and probably spend more money on the upgrade. IMO it's time to give up on the whole family of strategies. It is amusing that a few months ago you were clearly unaware of the two prior Bush administration projects and were philosophically opposed to the whole ridiculous idea. How times change.

Shouldn't you be in Church? Or is watching FOX while perusing a porn forum enough of a religious experience for you?

onmyknees
01-22-2012, 05:39 PM
Yawn as usual onmyknees you get vicious and tacky

I'm not ashamed of anything...and you took one of my posts in this thread and ignored the rest!

You need to realize sweetheart I am not - never have been - racist!

It's a forum where it was an inside joke where NOOBS came in and all of a sudden thought they knew the business and what my thoughts entailed..

If I was racist I wouldn't be attracted to black women?????????????????????

I wouldn't say I'd fuck LL COOL J

You and many others can't take a joke.....and take this board so serious...like it's going to change your life...

You bring up your childish antics and try to demean my intelligence...when you know shit about me or any of the girls on this board..

You try to demean anyone who doesn't agree with your Republican BS and Fox news information....

Fox is banned in Canada cause YOU CAN'T LIE ON THE NEWS THERE! It's a law!

REPUBLICANS ARE FOR THE RICH!

And have no economic plan, besides lower the taxes for the rich, and raise it for the poor!

OR DON"T YOU PAY ATTENTION?

Don't tell me you are one of those cliffs note readers on candidates and politics...

You sir need to grow up and learn to debate!

With out making it personal or attacking!

I get vicious and tacky ??? That's rich Kelly. Maybe try not referring to fellow citizens as disgusting over differing political views, if you can't handle the blowback.
I didn't say you were a racist, What I said was some others on here did, and continue to do so. It's not fun being labeled....is it? You constantly have to defend yourself with weak "some of my best friends are black" lame responses . If you don't like having to defend yourself against what you see as unfair charges....then don't disparage and disrespect others.
You're a typical, textbook hypocrite. You engage with a post calling people disgusting, and respond with outrage when it comes back on you. You're absolutely clueless. If you can't state you point cogently, and without name calling, then don't lay that feigned outrage routine on me when it gets shoved back in your face. That's my point. Had you taken the high road in your defense of Obama, none of this would have occurred. The first lesson of debating there sweetie is don't get down in the mud unless you're prepared to get dirty. You want it both ways baby, thus the handle hypocrite fits you rather nicely. Cheer Obama on all you like, but don't do it at the expense of others, and then give me that goofy sweet and innocent "who me?" bullshit.

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 05:47 PM
I get vicious and tacky ??? That's rich Kelly. Maybe try not referring to fellow citizens as disgusting over differing political views, if you can't handle the blowback.
I didn't say you were a racist, What I said was some others on here did, and continue to do so. It's not fun being labeled....is it? You constantly have to defend yourself with weak "some of my best friends are black" lame responses . If you don't like having to defend yourself against what you see as unfair charges....then don't disparage and disrespect others.
You're a typical, textbook hypocrite. You engage with a post calling people disgusting, and respond with outrage when it comes back on you. You're absolutely clueless. If you can't state you point cogently, and without name calling, then don't lay that feigned outrage routine on me when it gets shoved back in your face. That's my point. Had you taken the high road in your defense of Obama, none of this would have occurred. The first lesson of debating there sweetie is don't get down in the mud unless you're prepared to get dirty. You want it both ways baby, thus the handle hypocrite fits you rather nicely. Cheer Obama on all you like, but don't do it at the expense of others, and then give me that goofy sweet and innocent "who me?" bullshit.
You confuse "outrage" with pity and pointing out the obvious of what you do in a debate..

Just like you are debating with Trish and taking cheap shots...

Cheap shots don't make you the winner :)

dakota87
01-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Obama is smooth....

Whaaa? Did he get a Brazilian?

mildcigar_2001
01-22-2012, 07:34 PM
"Obama is smooth" = Bread and Circuses.

postopadmirer
01-22-2012, 07:59 PM
I saw the title to this thread and could not figure out why we are talking about what parts of his body he shaves?

Silcc69
01-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Bush & Obama Dance-Off - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uaQSwTN3Og)

onmyknees
01-22-2012, 08:53 PM
You confuse "outrage" with pity and pointing out the obvious of what you do in a debate..

Just like you are debating with Trish and taking cheap shots...

Cheap shots don't make you the winner :)

No Kelly....that's not the point. It continues to escape you, so once more for those too blind to see.

It's perfectly legitimate to get on here and fawn all over Obama and tell us why you love him. If you did that, I'd counter with specifics, if I was so inclined. That's a disagreement. That's what our political system is based on. What's not legitimate, and what I won't put up with from you or anybody else , and will counter punch every time is when you try to make your point not affirmatively, but chose to disparage and disrespect others who have a difference of opinion with you. When you call people disgusting because they see the world differently, you make it personal. Not only that, you don't advance your advocacy one inch, but reveal a lack of substance. That's when you're gonna get it back pointblank between the eyes ( metaphorically speaking) Can you understand that....or is it so habitual that you and others don't even realize you're doing it? You want to keep the discussion civil and specific, don't reach for the pejoratives. Read back over the thread, and see where it went off the rails....You cast the first stone baby... It's really that simple, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and be disrespected by someone who's own views and opinions have been called into question so often.
It's the same logic that you can apply to some of your past racial insensitivity. The people who are offended, are telling you you're offending them, yet you fail to see how. So maybe you're the problem?

I have a suggestion....when you want to talk politics, make believe you're promoting something...you're not nearly as dismissive or disrespectful when you're doing that ! lol

As far as the other person you mentioned...she's a big girl and gives as good as she gets, and when the discussion veers off into the personal...I'm more than happy to follow.

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 08:56 PM
No Kelly....that's not the point. It continues to escape you, so once more for those too blind to see.

It's perfectly legitimate to get on here and fawn all over Obama and tell us why you love him. If you did that, I'd counter with specifics, if I was so inclined. That's a disagreement. That's what our political system is based on. What's not legitimate, and what I won't put up with from you or anybody else , and will counter punch every time is when you try to make your point not affirmatively, but chose to disparage and disrespect others who have a difference of opinion with you. When you call people disgusting because they see the world differently, you make it personal. Not only that, you don't advance your advocacy one inch, but reveal a lack of substance. That's when you're gonna get it back pointblank between the eyes ( metaphorically speaking) Can you understand that....or is it so habitual that you and others don't even realize you're doing it? You want to keep the discussion civil and specific, don't reach for the pejoratives. Read back over the thread, and see where it went off the rails....You cast the first stone baby... It's really that simple, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and be disrespected by someone who's own views and opinions have been called into question so often.
It's the same logic that you can apply to some of your past racial insensitivity. The people who are offended, are telling you you're offending them, yet you fail to see how. So maybe you're the problem?

I have a suggestion....when you want to talk politics, make believe you're promoting something...you're not nearly as dismissive or disrespectful when you're doing that ! lol

As far as the other person you mentioned...she's a big girl and gives as good as she gets, and when the discussion veers off into the personal...I'm more than happy to follow.
How is saying he is a good singer "fawning over him"

Again you derailed the thread with others...

I responded to their remarks...and uninformed comments...

You decided to take cheap shots, with out just getting your point across...

I believe Bella and I were talking about his singing and sex appeal?

You were talking about oh god he is crappy...

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 08:59 PM

And AND AND AND AND I do believe it's shitty to suck tranny dick and then stand with people that hate us and act like you don't!

By the way I am hiring :)

fred41
01-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Bush & Obama Dance-Off - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uaQSwTN3Og)

:) That's a good clip Silcc69...I only wish it was longer and incorporated more moves. Thanks.

Ben
01-23-2012, 04:47 AM
Obama's record.... We should pay attention to his record. Not his smoothness:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/01/dear-andrew-sullivan-why-focus-on-obamas-dumbest-critics/251528/

(1) Codify indefinite detention into law; (2) draw up a secret kill list of people, including American citizens, to assassinate without due process; (3) proceed with warrantless spying on American citizens; (4) prosecute Bush-era whistleblowers for violating state secrets; (5) reinterpret the War Powers Resolution such that entering a war of choice without a Congressional declaration is permissible; (6) enter and prosecute such a war; (7) institutionalize naked scanners and intrusive full body pat-downs in major American airports; (Number Eight) oversee a planned expansion of TSA so that its agents are already beginning to patrol American highways, train stations, and bus depots; (9) wage an undeclared drone war on numerous Muslim countries that delegates to the CIA the final call about some strikes that put civilians in jeopardy; (10) invoke the state-secrets privilege to dismiss lawsuits brought by civil-liberties organizations on dubious technicalities rather than litigating them on the merits; (11) preside over federal raids on medical marijuana dispensaries; (12) attempt to negotiate an extension of American troops in Iraq beyond 2011 (an effort that thankfully failed); (14) reauthorize the Patriot Act; (13) and select an economic team mostly made up of former and future financial executives from Wall Street firms that played major roles in the financial crisis.

Ben
01-23-2012, 04:50 AM
P C Roberts Keeping Torture Alive? Constitutional? Lawlessness! Police State! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLdE4Ev_0PM)

Ben
01-23-2012, 04:51 AM
Rand Paul on "Indefinite Detention" Provision of Defense Authorization Act : 11/29/11 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWApGqE_T-k)

nonnonnon
01-23-2012, 06:29 AM
OMK you should invite kelly over for a nice dinner on your golden dinnerware :party:

Ineeda SM
01-23-2012, 07:00 AM

He is the number one thread hi-jacker of all time. But he does it when ever anyone speakes against his racist and GLBT hating party. If you had praised a GOP boy for his singing, OMK would have never said a word. But instead you praised someone he hates. So it's hi-jack time again.

And AND AND AND AND I do believe it's shitty to suck tranny dick and then stand with people that hate us and act like you don't!

I have been trying to get him to answer that one for a while. But he won't, because he knows we see him for the troll he is.

Don't sweat it Kelly, you're doing fine hun.

loren
01-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Ben, I found this telling vid.
Sen. Rand Paul and Sen. McCain speak on Detainees on Senate Floor - 11/29/11 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUHh1iqe43w&feature=related)

Just one thought comes to mind, how long will it be before criticizing or speaking out against the government poses a threat to "the security of the country"?

Ben
01-23-2012, 08:37 AM
Ben, I found this telling vid.
Sen. Rand Paul and Sen. McCain speak on Detainees on Senate Floor - 11/29/11 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUHh1iqe43w&feature=related)

Just one thought comes to mind, how long will it be before criticizing or speaking out against the government poses a threat to "the security of the country"?

Obama has been worse, with respect to civil liberties, than Bush.
I think we get, or become, deluded with respect to politicians. A friend of mine thought Bill Clinton was cool. Ya know, focusing on the person, not the policies. I find that frightening.
Same with Bush. He was essentially sold to the electorate as, well, someone you can have a beer with. Ya know, too, a guy that cares about his cattle. A nice man, a family man....
So, politicians are sold to the public like brands of toothpaste. Obama was sold to us as a brand. Ya know, he's hip, he's cool, he's got a winning smile.
Obama is now in campaign mode. So, he has to do this. He's selling his brand again. (It's like when you see an ad on the TV for a car. Ya know, they focus on how smooth the car is. It's fast; it's sleek.
But what they don't mention in the ad is that driving contributes to higher prices at the pump, it adds to congestion and air pollution. They purposely leave out those facts.
What companies do is work to undercut markets. In order for a market system to work, well, you need informed consumers making rational choices. Otherwise a market system won't work.
And with respect to politics, well, that's precisely what the political establishment want. What they want is uninformed voters -- yes!, uninformed voters -- making irrational choices. Hence Obama, hence Bush....
So, Obama is sold to us like a car commercial....

Glenn Greenwald: Two New Obama Policies Which Escalate the Assault on Civil Liberties - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN5NlZbiV3c)

Obama Takes American's Civil Liberties - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Yj6kwA3NU)

Ben
01-23-2012, 08:39 AM
Obama has destroyed the Civil Liberties Movement - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38MxpJBjIuY)

lisaparadise
01-23-2012, 03:45 PM
obama has destroyed the civil liberties movement - youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38mxpjbjiuy)ben your a hypocrit and so are all the other republicans coming into a trans chat site acting all superior,when are you idiots gonna wake up and see the truth for once in your lives?are you all brainwashed because your republican parents speewed this bullshit on you and your not smart enough to see through the crap your putting on here?america isnt broken because of its leaders its broken cause the american people are fucking stupid.are you people seem to care about is rights and freedom and how many guns you can have,jfk had it right when he said ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country,,,so far all you peoPle have done is fought war after war spending other peoples money doing it,maybe its time you started worrying about your own people and let the rest of the world worry about theres for a change..

stimpy17
01-23-2012, 06:57 PM
ben your a hypocrit and so are all the other republicans coming into a trans chat site acting all superior,when are you idiots gonna wake up and see the truth for once in your lives?are you all brainwashed because your republican parents speewed this bullshit on you and your not smart enough to see through the crap your putting on here?america isnt broken because of its leaders its broken cause the american people are fucking stupid.are you people seem to care about is rights and freedom and how many guns you can have,jfk had it right when he said ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country,,,so far all you peoPle have done is fought war after war spending other peoples money doing it,maybe its time you started worrying about your own people and let the rest of the world worry about theres for a change..

Goodsness, so much anger.

lisaparadise
01-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Goodsness, so much anger.listen stumpy lol im not angry its you idiots who should be angry at being stupid.

nonnonnon
01-23-2012, 08:08 PM
finally an honest politician
Vermin Supreme: When I'm President Everyone Gets A Free Pony - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE)

yodajazz
01-23-2012, 08:35 PM
listen stumpy lol im not angry its you idiots who should be angry at being stupid.

To be honest, people are 'stupid' because voices of reason are not broadcast and widely distributed, and critical thinking is not taught enough. Morality, is focused away from fair treatment of our fellow man, and focused mostly around sex, instead. Seems to me like its really about corporate and big money taking over. The Republican platform, is 100% towards supporting the wealthy. The Dems support them also but try to throw a few bones to the other 99%. Well to be honest Republicans do try to placate the deluded religious right, only because they need their support, and it does not effect money policies.

Stavros
01-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Obama has been worse, with respect to civil liberties, than Bush.
I think we get, or become, deluded with respect to politicians. A friend of mine thought Bill Clinton was cool. Ya know, focusing on the person, not the policies. I find that frightening.
Same with Bush. He was essentially sold to the electorate as, well, someone you can have a beer with. Ya know, too, a guy that cares about his cattle. A nice man, a family man....
So, politicians are sold to the public like brands of toothpaste. Obama was sold to us as a brand. Ya know, he's hip, he's cool, he's got a winning smile.
Obama is now in campaign mode. So, he has to do this. He's selling his brand again. (It's like when you see an ad on the TV for a car. Ya know, they focus on how smooth the car is. It's fast; it's sleek.
But what they don't mention in the ad is that driving contributes to higher prices at the pump, it adds to congestion and air pollution. They purposely leave out those facts.
What companies do is work to undercut markets. In order for a market system to work, well, you need informed consumers making rational choices. Otherwise a market system won't work.
And with respect to politics, well, that's precisely what the political establishment want. What they want is uninformed voters -- yes!, uninformed voters -- making irrational choices. Hence Obama, hence Bush....
So, Obama is sold to us like a car commercial....

A confused response, Ben -Obama has been worse, with respect to civil liberties, than Bush --how many childen has Obama sent to Guantanamo? How many people have been sent to foreign countries to be 'interrogated'; how many times has the FBI, the Dept of Homeland Securituy and the local Police force intercepted your mail, stopped you on the street and searched your pockets (and your handbag), spied on you from within and above? Companies might try to influence markets, but why would they 'undercut' them? I don't even know what that means. American elections have been media-driven since the Kennedy -vs- Nixon tourney in 1960, er...get used to it!!

loren
01-24-2012, 01:36 AM
you people seem to care about is rights and freedom and how many guns you can have,jfk had it right when he said ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country

I'm kinda confused. Are you saying that I should just keep my mouth shut about the Federal Government (Irregardless of whom the president happens to be; this process began long ago, way before Bush.) gobbling up more and more of our rights?

fred41
01-24-2012, 01:56 AM
ben your a hypocrit and so are all the other republicans coming into a trans chat site acting all superior,when are you idiots gonna wake up and see the truth for once in your lives?are you all brainwashed because your republican parents speewed this bullshit on you and your not smart enough to see through the crap your putting on here?america isnt broken because of its leaders its broken cause the american people are fucking stupid.are you people seem to care about is rights and freedom and how many guns you can have,jfk had it right when he said ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country,,,so far all you peoPle have done is fought war after war spending other peoples money doing it,maybe its time you started worrying about your own people and let the rest of the world worry about theres for a change..

Ben is not a hypocrite, if you read the political section you would see that he hits the republicans pretty hard...I doubt very much he votes republican, I'd be shocked to find out I'm wrong. Since most of us on this site are from the U.S...I guess you're calling us all idiots (although technically you're American also).
I don't call all Canadians stupid...but you most certainly are.

lisaparadise
01-24-2012, 02:49 AM
Ben is not a hypocrite, if you read the political section you would see that he hits the republicans pretty hard...I doubt very much he votes republican, I'd be shocked to find out I'm wrong. Since most of us on this site are from the U.S...I guess you're calling us all idiots (although technically you're American also).
I don't call all Canadians stupid...but you most certainly are.fred your a moron what can i say

fred41
01-24-2012, 03:03 AM
fred your a moron what can i say

I'm surprised you can spell it without any help..

lisaparadise
01-24-2012, 03:42 AM
I'm surprised you can spell it without any help..only a fag worries about silly things like that

fred41
01-24-2012, 03:54 AM
only a fag worries about silly things like that

Brilliant comeback...I'm crushed. You've won.

Ben
01-24-2012, 04:30 AM

I, actually, am not a Republican or a Democrat. I don't support either Party. On some issues I'm conservative. On other issues I'm quite liberal. I'm critiquing the structure of power. That's the basis of libertarianism. I'd call myself a left-leaning libertarian. There are tremendous problems with power structures. Whether they're State, Church or Corporate. I attempt to understand those power structures. (Part of government is to serve power. And the most powerful institutions in our society -- and Canada, too -- is corporate power. That poses a problem for democracy. When government is serving those power interests they're neglecting the public will. And this gave rise to the Tea Party and Occupy movements.)
A lot of people vote Republican because the Dems are seen as soft on defense. Which, to me, is understandable. After what happened on 9/11 a lot of Americans want a robust and strong defense. And, again, see the Democrats as weak. Are they? Well, that's for you to figure out.
And, too, a lot of people want smaller government. And feel in their heart that Republicans will give them a smaller government.
And, too, fiscal conservatism is important to Republicans. Again, I'm not endorsing the Republican Party. I, again, don't like either. I'm merely explicating or explaining why people vote Republican.
And, too, religion. Republicanism is also seen as being sympathetic to Christian ideals.
I think the Republican Party has swung way too far to the right. I mean, go all the way back to Eisenhower. He would be considered on the extreme end by today's standards. He had the top rate of income tax at 91 percent. Yep! 91 percent. So, that was the highest marginal tax rate. And remember this was a Republican President.

Ben
01-24-2012, 04:39 AM
I'm kinda confused. Are you saying that I should just keep my mouth shut about the Federal Government (Irregardless of whom the president happens to be; this process began long ago, way before Bush.) gobbling up more and more of our rights?

Yes!
And here's Howard Zinn (who would be called "far" left) explaining patriotism, true patriotism:

The Misguided Notion Of What Patriotism Is - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klXXLQmmwU)

Ben
02-01-2012, 03:01 AM
I like this Obama. Um, where is he?
Obama sounded like Ron Paul w/ respect to foreign policy... :)
Obama should be more like Paul. Again, with respect to external affairs. Ya know, a humble foreign policy. And LESS belligerent and bellicose.
Bellicosity gets us nowhere with advancing peace in the world. Unless "peace" is bombing other nations in perpetual drone attacks.

YouTube Debate: Would You Meet with Iran/Syria/North Korea? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1dSPrb5w_k)

Ron Paul: talking Iran - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0y6WTo2XJ8)

Ron Paul: 16 Year Old American Citizen was Assassinated - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOmgcu9FyU)

onmyknees
02-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Huh.....Howard Zinn ?? Is he any relation to the insatiable blonde porn star slut Chelsea Zinn ? That chick can do some serious damage to a room full of dicks !

Just my way of trying to get this thread back where it belongs....porn !!

Silcc69
02-01-2012, 03:39 AM
Wasn't there an Obama lookalike that shot a porn? Oh there was!!! I'd drill these white girls in a heartbeat!

http://afghanant.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/barrack-stimulus-package.jpg?w=468

Oh shit there was a Sarah Palin one too

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/nailin-paylin-sarah-palin-porn-parody-sequel.jpg

Ben
02-01-2012, 03:58 AM
Between Barack and a Hard Place Pt. 1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc4RfLcLwYs)

Between Barack and a Hard Place Pt. 2 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30gvNp2GIg)

nonnonnon
02-01-2012, 04:21 AM
oh god tim wise

Ben
02-01-2012, 05:11 AM
Obama Admits U.S. Drone Program Exists, But It's Definitely Just for Special Terrorist Occasions: (http://reason.com/blog/2012/01/31/obama-admits-drone-program-exists-but-it)

http://reason.com/blog/2012/01/31/obama-admits-drone-program-exists-but-it

onmyknees
02-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Wasn't there an Obama lookalike that shot a porn? Oh there was!!! I'd drill these white girls in a heartbeat!

http://afghanant.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/barrack-stimulus-package.jpg?w=468

Oh shit there was a Sarah Palin one too

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/nailin-paylin-sarah-palin-porn-parody-sequel.jpg

Guy DiSilva?????? LMAO. His name ends in a vowel...That dudes about as Ghetto as me. Couldn't they find a black dude to play the part? And is the Rezko films irony lost on all but me? lmao

postopadmirer
02-01-2012, 06:43 AM
smooth like "slippery when wet?"
like "hey kids, no running around the pool?"

Does he have a Brazilian landing strip?

mealticket
02-01-2012, 09:58 PM
obama was left with the crap that bush did to our economy, it takes time to repair...I think he deserves another 4 years to see if he can turn it around.

Ben
02-02-2012, 01:40 AM
obama was left with the crap that bush did to our economy, it takes time to repair...I think he deserves another 4 years to see if he can turn it around.

It isn't Obama. It isn't Bush. It's the system; it's the structure; it's the policies. As Adam Smith said: the principal architects of policy are the "merchants and manufacturers," (today: corporations) and they make certain that their own interests are, in his words, "most peculiarly attended to," no matter what the effect on others, including the people of England who, he argued, suffered from their policies.
It's what Adam Smith talked about... oh 200 years ago.
So, part of the profound problem is the free movement of capital and the free import of goods. Which, again, as Adam Smith said, would harm England.
Now if these policies aren't reversed, well, you won't have a recovery.
As Paul Craig Roberts said, the former assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration, if you continue to offshore jobs (in other words: free capital movement) you'll offshore your economy, too. And your tax base. It'll be a gradual hollowing out of the country, as it were.
Free capital movement (and Adam Smith argued the core of free trade was the FREE circulation of LABOR) will permit companies to take advantage of cheap Chinese labor. How much? Well, a buck fifty an hour. Can Americans compete with that? No. And, too, with virtually no environmental and health and safety standards. I mean, you can continue to reduce taxes [a gift to the super-rich] but it won't make any difference. The inordinate Chinese labor pool and its cheapness will attract American companies. Because of policies that allow, once again, free capital movement. If that doesn't change, well, nothing changes.

Back to the drawing board - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJxO2plxG4)

Ross Perot in 1992 on NAFTA and the "Giant Sucking Sound" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ7kn2-GEmM)

wbmando
02-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Obama isn't just smooth, he is slick--a real flim-flam man.

Ben
02-03-2012, 03:43 AM
Obama isn't just smooth, he is slick--a real flim-flam man.

ACLU sues Obama administration over assassination secrecy:

http://www.salon.com/2012/02/02/aclu_sues_obama_administration_over_assassination_ secrecy/singleton/

Why I’m Suing Barack Obama:

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/why_im_suing_barack_obama_20120116/

Kramer
02-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Anyone that likes Obama just dont have their facts straight. They believe everything MSNBC and CNN say to them! Without even considering the points they make may just be lies. They are all lemmings or sheeple. Go google George Soros, watch all the video interviews he has done and listen carefully. He is not hiding what he intends to do. He is a friend of THIS administration. Along with all the other Marxists/Commies that Obama has brought into his Cabinet. Dont hide from the truth, its coming!

postopadmirer
02-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Smooth =?= slick

Ineeda SM
02-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Just curious. Does anyone remember that Kelly started this thread just because she liked Obama's 10 second singing tribute to the legendary Al Green? Nothing political in any way. And look at what it turned into. I think if Obama invented a cure for cancer, you guys would still find something wrong with it, and skin him alive. What a bunch of shitheads.

BluegrassCat
02-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Just curious. Does anyone remember that Kelly started this thread just because she liked Obama's 10 second singing tribute to the legendary Al Green's passing? Nothing political in any way. And look at what it turned into. I think if Obama invented a cure for cancer, you guys would still find something wrong with it, and skin him alive. What a bunch of shitheads.

Al Green isn't dead.

Ineeda SM
02-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Al Green isn't dead.

Yeah I was thinking of someone else. You are right and I corrected my post. Thanks Cat.

Kramer
02-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Just curious. Does anyone remember that Kelly started this thread just because she liked Obama's 10 second singing tribute to the legendary Al Green? Nothing political in any way. And look at what it turned into. I think if Obama invented a cure for cancer, you guys would still find something wrong with it, and skin him alive. What a bunch of shitheads.

OK, he has a nice voice.....................but dont ignore everything else I said above.

Ineeda SM
02-03-2012, 08:58 AM
OK, he has a nice voice.....................but dont ignore everything else I said above.

But that's the whole point. None of it should have been said. That's not what this thread was about.

And everything that you said or anyone else says, is just opinion. You guys love to create your own Obama and ignore the real one. Like I said, if Obama invented a cure for cancer, and every other fatal virus in the world, you would still make up some bull shit about what he did, and condemn the shit out of him.

Honesty has been killed in this country. And I am afraid it will never return.

Lover
02-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Key & Peele: Obama Loses His SH*T - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qv7k2_lc0M)

Merkurie
02-03-2012, 09:46 AM
It isn't Obama. It isn't Bush. It's the system; it's the structure; it's the policies. As Adam Smith said: the principal architects of policy are the "merchants and manufacturers," (today: corporations) and they make certain that their own interests are, in his words, "most peculiarly attended to," no matter what the effect on others, including the people of England who, he argued, suffered from their policies.
It's what Adam Smith talked about... oh 200 years ago.
So, part of the profound problem is the free movement of capital and the free import of goods. Which, again, as Adam Smith said, would harm England.
Now if these policies aren't reversed, well, you won't have a recovery.
As Paul Craig Roberts said, the former assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration, if you continue to offshore jobs (in other words: free capital movement) you'll offshore your economy, too. And your tax base. It'll be a gradual hollowing out of the country, as it were.
Free capital movement (and Adam Smith argued the core of free trade was the FREE circulation of LABOR) will permit companies to take advantage of cheap Chinese labor. How much? Well, a buck fifty an hour. Can Americans compete with that? No. And, too, with virtually no environmental and health and safety standards. I mean, you can continue to reduce taxes [a gift to the super-rich] but it won't make any difference. The inordinate Chinese labor pool and its cheapness will attract American companies. Because of policies that allow, once again, free capital movement. If that doesn't change, well, nothing changes.

This is what the subject of the next election should be.

But instead it will be about a fictional Obama and whether Romney can BS well enough to get elected. Not like either of them will address the real core of the problem, that Ross Perot predicted years ago.

TheGeneral
02-03-2012, 04:10 PM
I get it, you want the freedoms that are granted to you by the constitution and that's great but the constitution is not a perfect document. It was written by slave owners who justified owning slaves.

I know some folks say they disagree with his policies and that's true for some. But a lot of his policies are continued Bush policy. Some people don't like him because he's Black and won't admit it, that's fine. Black folks have delt with that forever we can get over that. But what we can't get over, and what Obama can do nothing about the a group in the house that says their goal is to make him a 1 term president.

It wasn't to get Americans back to work, it wasn't to fix social security & medicare. Yes we all elected the man on some hope & change bullshit. We hoped and racist ass racists didn't change. In reality he should have passed everything he wanted without Republican support, but we didn't elect him to do that. We elected him on hope to bring the parties together.

The system is broken, we blame Obama for not doing things that he can't do.
The president doesn't make laws, he signs things into law that was passed by congress. Did you know that congress doesn't have a conflict of interest clause?
Meaning you can profit off of passing of laws. Say they pass a corporate tax break and it directly increases profits for compainies that own stock in. Did you know congress increased their salaries? Did you know the wealthy tax increase that Obama wants would be a tax on most congress members? And maybe that's the real reason they are against it.

I hear Republicans in congress say the govmt has never created a job only private business. How do they get paid again? Ah.. by the govmt. The govmt created thier jobs but when it comes to the govmt creating a job for regular folks that's bad somehow.

Obama has done things wrong, but what you should be talking about is not the man, but what is wrong with the system. In 2012 we are rolling backwards. Abortion & birth control has been debated and over. Now we gotta hash it all over again. A woman has the right to choose Roe v Wade is over. What's next on the conservative rehash list Brown v Board of Education?

Did you know that all the Republican nominees SuperPACs have been bankrolled by just 22 donors ranging in 1-5 million bucks per contribution? Gotta love that supreme court. But it isn't their fault, their job is to only interpret the law/constitution. And you would think congress would pass a law reversing that but nah, seems to work fine for congress.

The fact is that politicians want to tell you they can keep you safe & secure.
No one is ever truly safe. They tell you they have all the solutions to the problems and that the solution is that it will work itself out if govmt stops providing funding for npr. The fact is that everyone in govmt knows what needs to happen, Universal Healthcare, Raising of the Social Security age, cutting military budgets and tax breaks for the wealthy and business. The solution is eliminating corporate & wealthy welfare and making the tax code simpler and lowering the overall corparate tax rates.

Oil companies since 2009 have been raking in 1-2 billion in profits PER QTR!
Billions every 3 months for over 2 years and they still get an extra 2 billion in our tax dollars why is that again?

Why is it illegal for Canadian drug companies to sell here in the US?
Their products are way cheaper and sure that would help competition and keep US prices in check but if rich people couldn't get richer what's the point of life right? But it is legal to import illegal mexicans to work on our farms. Just seems like piss poor policy.

postopadmirer
02-04-2012, 12:13 AM
?.. that Ross Perot predicted years ago.

Would that be a "giant sucking sound?" now that is something I expect on hungangels!

Merkurie
02-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Would that be a "giant sucking sound?" now that is something I expect on hungangels!

That and getting the shaft.

onmyknees
02-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Nothing in a political way? What a fool....within 3 posts she got to exactly where she wanted to go. Not sure why she just didn't lay it all out in the first post....Go back and check it out Einstein. You're easily fooled . I know this comes as a shock to you, but the guy's a polarizing figure, so when you go down that road...the shit's gonna fly........which is exactly what the mods must have had in mind when they provided us with the political boards. Get it?

postopadmirer
02-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Any thread about the President is guaranteed to become political.

Ineeda SM
02-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Nothing in a political way? What a fool....within 3 posts she got to exactly where she wanted to go. Not sure why she just didn't lay it all out in the first post....Go back and check it out Einstein. You're easily fooled . I know this comes as a shock to you, but the guy's a polarizing figure, so when you go down that road...the shit's gonna fly........which is exactly what the mods must have had in mind when they provided us with the political boards. Get it?

You right wingers love to just make things up to prove your point, don't you?

I did exactly what you suggested Einstein and went back to the frist post and started reading. It was HGBDon in post number 4 that was the first to mention politics by saying, "Worse President since Jimmy Carter!!!!!!". Before his post, Kelly had not mentioned politics at all. She only talked about his singing.

Besides, why are you still brown nosing here with us GLBT people? Don't you and your boys in your beloved GOP hate us and think we are demented people who need help?

I have said it twice now, and I will repeat it again because it is the truth. If Obama found a cure for cancer, you and your GLBT racist haters would still comdemn him, and invent another bull shit story about how he first invented the cancer itself so he could cure it and be a hero. You people are so fucking pathetic. We are all on to you OMK. You just hate it that a black democrat won the last election fair and square, and the economy and employment rate has constantly climbed ever since. Go away troll.

onmyknees
02-04-2012, 07:02 AM
You right wingers love to just make things up to prove your point, don't you?

I did exactly what you suggested Einstein and went back to the frist post and started reading. It was HGBDon in post number 4 that was the first to mention politics by saying, "Worse President since Jimmy Carter!!!!!!". Before his post, Kelly had not mentioned politics at all. She only talked about his singing.

Besides, why are you still brown nosing here with us GLBT people? Don't you and your boys in your beloved GOP hate us and think we are demented people who need help?

I have said it twice now, and I will repeat it again because it is the truth. If Obama found a cure for cancer, you and your GLBT racist haters would still comdemn him, and invent another bull shit story about how he first invented the cancer itself so he could cure it and be a hero. You people are so fucking pathetic. We are all on to you OMK. You just hate it that a black democrat won the last election fair and square, and the economy and employment rate has constantly climbed ever since. Go away troll.

You're just too stupid....or too naive to get it. Kelly's lots of things, but she ain't nearly as dumb as you....she knows how to promote, and she found a cute way to accomplish exactly what she wanted. As I told her .....it's not an issue with me if she's got a school gurl crush on Barry....but it was bound to become a shit fest and that's exactly why it should have been on the other boards.
If I had come on here and made a post about Romney singing Christmas tunes with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Salt Lake and how smooth it sounded, you hysterical progressive pukes would have come out of your fucking secular skins dumping vile all over him, his religion and anything else you thought was fair game , and you would have been leading the parade..... So who the fuck are you kidding ? Any posting about a politician is inherently political...So some guy said he was the worst president since Carter...what the fuck is that........ blasphemy?
Your answer to every question is the same...."racist" "racist"...you're as white as West Virginia snow...what the fuck would you know about racism...you goofy fuck. Have you ever had an original response?

That's why I despise you. You're intolerant of anyone's opinion but your own, hypocritical, and hysterical about everything.
And here you are again with your LGBT bullshit. Memo to Johnny Same Song...there's no fucking community....so stop with your idealistic and childish fantasies. The gurls aren't coming to Harrisburg PA to march in your gay pride parade.....suck it up...That community only exists in your head. Stop trying to hitch up your gay caboose with issues TS women have. Open up any thread in here and it will quickly separate you from your foolish fantasies. Stand up on your own and stop trying to hide behind the skirts.....

Last week Britt posted a review from some Porn critic. In his review he referred to TS women as men....It hardly raised an eyebrow, in fact he was even defended to some degree..where were you with your LGBT bullshit then? But let somebody say an unkind word about Obama, and you're ready to scratch his eyes out. What a phony fuck you are.

Ineeda SM
02-04-2012, 07:15 AM
You're just too stupid....or too naive to get it. Kelly's lots of things, but she ain't nearly as dumb as you....she knows how to promote, and she found a cute way to accomplish exactly what she wanted. As I told her .....it's not an issue with me if she's got a school gurl crush on Barry....but it was bound to become a shit fest and that's exactly why it should have been on the other boards.
If I had come on here and made a post about Romney singing Christmas tunes with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Salt Lake and how smooth it sounded, you hysterical progressive pukes would have come out of your fucking secular skins dumping vile all over him, his religion and anything else you thought was fair game , and you would have been leading the parade..... So who the fuck are you kidding ? Any posting about a politician is inherently political...So some guy said he was the worst president since Carter...what the fuck is that........ blasphemy?
Your answer to every question is the same...."racist" "racist"...you're as white as West Virginia snow...what the fuck would you know about racism...you goofy fuck. Have you ever had an original response?

That's why I despise you. You're intolerant of anyone's opinion but your own, hypocritical, and hysterical about everything.
And here you are again with your LGBT bullshit. Memo to Johnny Same Song...there's no fucking community....so stop with your idealistic and childish fantasies. The gurls aren't coming to Harrisburg PA to march in your gay pride parade.....suck it up...That community only exists in your head. Stop trying to hitch up your gay caboose with issues TS women have. Open up any thread in here and it will quickly separate you from your foolish fantasies. Stand up on your own and stop trying to hide behind the skirts.....

Last week Britt posted a review from some Porn critic. In his review he referred to TS women as men....It hardly raised an eyebrow, in fact he was even defended to some degree..where were you with your LGBT bullshit then? But let somebody say an unkind word about Obama, and you're ready to scratch his eyes out. What a phony fuck you are.

It would make more sense to debate you if you would just say something, anything that had an ounce of truth to it. Whenever I say "GLBT" I never use the word community like you just lied about. I am talking about ALL gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people on this site and everywhere else. I would bet good money that you already knew that, but as usual you have to twist words to make your own points actually look like points. But of course you failed again.

Let ANYBODY say ANYTHING NICE about Obama, and you're ready to scratch his eyes out. What a phony fuck YOU are.

I told the truth and you can't stand that you were proved wrong in front of everyone here. So you make up bull shit and think everyone else here is too stupid to notice it. That is always your bottom line in your completely phony bull shit replies. Go back to your racist hating assholes where you belong.

Kramer
02-04-2012, 07:46 AM
It would make more sense to debate you if you would just say something, anything that had an ounce of truth to it. Whenever I say "GLBT" I never use the word community like you just lied about. I am talking about ALL gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people on this site and everywhere else. I would bet good money that you already knew that, but as usual you have to twist words to make your own points actually look like points. But of course you failed again.

Let ANYBODY say ANYTHING NICE about Obama, and you're ready to scratch his eyes out. What a phony fuck YOU are.

I told the truth and you can't stand that you were proved wrong in front of everyone here. So you make up bull shit and think everyone else here is too stupid to notice it. That is always your bottom line in your completely phony bull shit replies. Go back to your racist hating assholes where you belong.

OK bullshitter.................look up Frank Marshall Davis! Obama's childhood mentor! He said it himself. And he is a COMMUNIST!!

Kramer
02-04-2012, 07:49 AM
OH.................and you dont have to be a "right winger" to hate Obama! Im a moderate, and I see that he wants to wreck America!

Ineeda SM
02-04-2012, 07:58 AM
OK bullshitter.................look up Frank Marshall Davis! Obama's childhood mentor! He said it himself. And he is a COMMUNIST!!

Which has what to do with anything. SEE! another one who just can't let it go. You can't even address me without being rude. This is the first time we have talked, and the first words out of you mouth are, "OK bullshitter..." Another perfect republican. You believe whatever lie you wish, Just don't try to convince me to go along with it. I'm not naive like your braindead followers. I actually look things up for the truth.

Try looking up Davis from a truely biographical point of view, instead of the way a right wing writer wrote it for the followers like you who need to turn nothing into something just to hurt them.

Good grief man, give it up. You guys just couldn't see the fucking truth even if it was chewing on your nipples.

Ineeda SM
02-04-2012, 08:04 AM
OH.................and you dont have to be a "right winger" to hate Obama! Im a moderate, and I see that he wants to wreck America!

LMFAO!!! Yeah you keep telling yourself that. You have to be a right winger to be that brainwashed and so uninformed of the truth.

FACT: Since Obama has taken office, the economy and employment rates have constantly increased. The source for that is the labor industry board. (NO not a union or left wing org.). Yeah right, he is really trying to wreck America.

Kramer
02-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Youre a liberal liar. All liberals lie. Thats all they do. Why would I "let it go"? Obama is a Commie and hates America. The media just wont report the truth. Again, im a moderate, so dont call me a republican or Right winger!!! You dont get it?

Kramer
02-04-2012, 08:08 AM
LMFAO!!! Yeah you keep telling yourself that. You have to be a right winger to be that brainwashed and so uninformed of the truth.

FACT: Since Obama has taken office, the economy and employment rates have constantly increased. The source for that is the labor industry board. (NO not a union). Yeah right, he is really trying to wreck America.

Ever read his books?? doubt it you phony!

Ineeda SM
02-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Youre a liberal liar. All liberals lie. Thats all they do. Why would I "let it go"? Obama is a Commie and hates America. The media just wont report the truth. Again, im a moderate, so dont call me a republican or Right winger!!! You dont get it?

Considering what you just said, you are obviously a young person who's mind hasn't experienced enough of real life to form any kind of honest opinions. You're just a follower who can't figure things out by yourself. You don't even know what MODERATE fucking means or you wouldn't use it the way you do. Just one of those asshole who thinks the black democrat is a commie because Fox news told you so. Yes he is such a commie and hates America so much that he has helped the economy to get better and the employment rate to increase. You're almost laughable if you weren't so pathetic. So arguing with you is senseless. You are just a troll here to argue and name call instead of talk. If you ever grow up and grow a brain, we can try it again. Until then, keep making a fool out of yourself. You are really doing a good job so far.

Have a nice day

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:31 AM

FACT: Since Obama has taken office, the economy and employment rates have constantly increased. The source for that is the labor industry board. (NO not a union or left wing org.). Yeah right, he is really trying to wreck America.

OK, now put the Kool-Aid down and step away from the Left-wing ledge. You really need to check YOUR facts.
1. There is no "Labor Industry Board". If you mean the National Labor Relations Board, it is currently headed by an Obama appointee and is no way impartial.
2. If you look at the numbers compiled by the US Dept. of Labor, you will see that unemployment was at the time of Obama's inaugeration 7.6% and has since risen to a high of 10.3% by October 2009 before starting to decline to its current 9.3%.
3. 9.3% is 1.7 higher than when he took office.

Always check your facts first.
Feel free to remove the foot from your anytime.

jaxqt28
02-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Obama signed National Defense Authorization Act which gives the military the right to imprison American citizens indefinitely without charge. He said he wouldn't sign it because he had concern about the part where it involves detaining American citizens. Then he signed it on New Years Eve when no one was paying attention. He promises he will never use those powers (as it would be a PR nightmare), but has now opened the doors for future presidents to effectively use martial law. Go Obama! Btw I hate politics and don't follow them and could really care less who's left or right or up or down, but that is one thing Obama has done that is outrageous. </rant> lol

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:34 AM
And your language in response to the other fellow shows your inability to carry on an adult conversation.
By resorting to name-calling is very juvenile, you become the very thing you accuse him of being.

trish
02-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Check your facts.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Obama signed National Defense Authorization Act which gives the military the right to imprison American citizens indefinitely without charge. He said he wouldn't sign it because he had concern about the part where it involves detaining American citizens. Then he signed it on New Years Eve when no one was paying attention. He promises he will never use those powers (as it would be a PR nightmare), but has now opened the doors for future presidents to effectively use martial law. Go Obama! Btw I hate politics and don't follow them and could really care less who's left or right or up or down, but that is one thing Obama has done that is outrageous. </rant> lol
I agree this. This whole thread does not even belong here. It belongs in the Politics & Religion section.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Check your facts.
I did. Are you aware that, even with the chart you have chosen to use, it shows job loss even during Obama's first 13 months?

trish
02-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Check your facts.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/12/31/statement-president-hr-1540

trish
02-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Also: learn how to read a chart.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:41 AM
Additional job loss means additional unemployment.
Also the current unemployment figures do not take into account the number of people who are no longer seeking employment, the people who have just given up.
Were those people to be added into the figure, it would undoubtedly rise significantly.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:41 AM
What part of the chart am I misreading? The part that you don't like?

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Any bar below the line means JOB LOSS. It doesn't matter what color the bar is. Your chart is not unemployment, it's JOB LOSS.

You need to read your own chart's TITLE.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:45 AM
It only shows that LESS jobs were lost. Additional jobs were still lost.

trish
02-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Yes, yes. When the facts don't support your politics its time to search for those extenuating factors. We've been calculating unemployment the same way since W. Using the same definitions throughout the period of the chart, we see the Bush Crash, The Obama save (turnaround), and a continued, slow and steady recovery.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Also: learn how to read a chart.
Using your own chart, you would need to add all the red bars together, and then add all the blue bars together to get the net difference. Has the Obama economy lost fewer jobs than the economy during Bush's last year? Looks like it. BUT the net is still a loss. Even if you just use the blue bars, it's still a net loss.

trish
02-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Any fool but you can look at that chart and see the upward trend. Stop thinking about partisan politics for a moment and let the cataracts fall from your eyes. There are none so blind than those who refuse to see.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Yes, yes. When the facts don't support your politics its time to search for those extenuating factors. We've been calculating unemployment the same way since W. Using the same definitions throughout the period of the chart, we see the Bush Crash, The Obama save (turnaround), and a continued, slow and steady recovery.
Ah I see. I suppose then we should ignore the growth that preceeded the crash? All the jobs that were created then?

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:54 AM
It's not partisan politics. I happen to be an independant. I don't particularly like either party.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:56 AM
But I really dislike SPIN and that is all I have heard for months from that White House court jester Jay Carney. I mean, c'mon, even a top doesn't spin that fast or that much.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 08:58 AM
I'd prefer to have a hot lady's tongue in my ass than all the smoke this guy is blowing.

trish
I suppose then we should ignore the growth that preceeded the crash?I don't know, it depends on what you're attempting to demonstrate.

Sabre6
If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I'd shove a cigar up there.

trish
02-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Well you've been letting sometime blow smoke up your ass.

Silcc69
02-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Wow we have a bunch of new right wingers in here.

trish
02-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Wow we have a bunch of new right wingers in here.Oh, so that's what they are. I thought they were simply intellectually challenged, late night masturbators. You can take over for awhile. They're a pretty boring crew.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 09:12 AM
And here I thought you were actually trying to have an intelligent discussion. Pretty rich calling someone else intellectually challenged. I see there's a common thread among the far left crowd and the far right. When you find someone who disagrees with you, call them names. You're as bad as the others. I'll leave you to your biases and blind faith in "The One".

Silcc69
02-04-2012, 09:16 AM
I also see that that somebody mentioned George Soros guess we have to ignore the Republicans equivalent of the Koch brothers.

fred41
02-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Oh, so that's what they are. I thought they were simply intellectually challenged, late night masturbators. You can take over for awhile. They're a pretty boring crew.

Hey!!....Just because someone likes to masturbate late at night (occasionally)...doesn't mean that their intellectually challenged. I'm sure lots of intellectuals are late night masturbators.

maybe I'm just projecting...lol.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Actually have you ever heard this guy, Soros, talk? Some of the stuff he says is pretty scary.
I don't know of anything that Koch Brothers have said other than working to get Obama defeated.
I've seen several interviews that Soros has done. That guy is one scary dude.
And to think he survived the Nazis. Some of his books sound like he wants to improve on their model.
Think about it. He bragged that he almost destroyed the British pound.
Scary stuff.
Koch Bros? Just another couple of Right-wingers
BUT they are American right-wingers.
Soros is a One-Worlder with allegiance to no one but himself.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Ever read Orwell? Animal Farm or 1984? They are more relevant today than ever.
Come to think of it, Soros does kinda have a little piggie nose. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Silcc69
02-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Sabre6 you have been here what 3 years and it simply took an Obama post to get your post count up.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 10:05 AM
LoL, actually I joined that long ago but lost the link and forgot all about this site until a couple of months ago when a girlfriend mentioned it.

Sabre6
02-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Really it was the post by Ineeda SM that bothered me. Made up some #'s and then railed the guy who disagreed with him in such a cunty way. I don't get why so many posters here have to be so nasty & bitchy to people they don't even know. So you've got a difference of opinion. Big deal. It's not like the person is in your living room or that you even know them. I think the anonimity here, and at other sites like this, breeds a certain type of arrogance and an opportunity to lash out that they don't have in the real world. But Hey, whatever floats your boat, right? All this BS doesn't really hurt anyone, or at least no one should let it hurt them.

postopadmirer
02-04-2012, 03:52 PM
You know I like the Disney channel for my weather advice.

Hungangels for my political advice.

Fox news for my dietary advice.

Maybe I looking in the wrong place for the wrong things?

martin48
02-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Actually have you ever heard this guy, Soros, talk? Some of the stuff he says is pretty scary.
I don't know of anything that Koch Brothers have said other than working to get Obama defeated.
I've seen several interviews that Soros has done. That guy is one scary dude.
And to think he survived the Nazis. Some of his books sound like he wants to improve on their model.
Think about it. He bragged that he almost destroyed the British pound.
Scary stuff.
Koch Bros? Just another couple of Right-wingers
BUT they are American right-wingers.
Soros is a One-Worlder with allegiance to no one but himself.

Soros can't be all bad, he said

"War and occupation create innocent victims. We count the body bags of American soldiers; there have been more than 1000 in Iraq. The rest of the world also looks at the Iraqis who get killed daily. There have been 15 times more. Some were trying to kill our soldiers; far too many were totally innocent, including many women and children. Every innocent death helps the terrorists' cause by stirring anger against America and bringing them potential recruits."

martin48
02-04-2012, 04:09 PM
You know I like the Disney channel for my weather advice.

Hungangels for my political advice.

Fox news for my dietary advice.

Maybe I looking in the wrong place for the wrong things?

Sounds fine - so long as you don't get your political news and views from Fox News, you'll be OK

trish
02-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi Fred. I DO enjoy your posts. Hope you have a great weekend.

Hey!!....Just because someone likes to masturbate late at night (occasionally)...doesn't mean that their intellectually challenged. I'm sure lots of intellectuals are late night masturbators.

maybe I'm just projecting...lol.

True, which is why I employed a conjunction (in the form of a comma) rather than an implication. The first term of the conjunction (intellectually challenged) was meant to be an insult, the second was simply to remind the little wankers to wash their hands first.

While I'm here, I would now like to take the opportunity to remind the viewership that we prefer you masturbate less often and hire the girls more. :)

fred41
02-04-2012, 06:09 PM

Thank you...have an awesome weekend yourself!

martin48
02-04-2012, 06:34 PM

True, which is why I employed a conjunction (in the form of a comma) rather than an implication. The first term of the conjunction (intellectually challenged) was meant to be an insult, the second was simply to remind the little wankers to wash their hands first.

While I'm here, I would now like to take the opportunity to remind the viewership that we prefer you masturbate less often and hire the girls more. :)

Is a comma a conjunction? I think not. A conjunction is a word to join other words or phrases (and, but, etc). A comma separates - a pause in a sentence. I don't think I'm intellectually challenged but (a conjunction, per se) I can masturbate.

"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love" [Woody Allen]

trish
02-04-2012, 07:23 PM
The way I see it, a string of adjectives separated by commas is a conjunction of unary predicates. E.g. Let P(x) denote "x is intellectually challenged," let Q(x) denote "x stayed up late," and let R(x) denote "x is a wanker." Then "they were simply intellectually challenged, late night masturbators" translates formally into "P(they) AND Q(they) AND R(they)".

On the other hand "P(they) OR Q(they) OR R(they)" would be transcribed, "They are intellectually challenged, or up late or wankers (or any non-empty combo thereof)."

Had I wanted to convey "(Q(they) AND R(they)) -> P(they)" I would have said, "It's Friday night and they're here jerking off to internet porn, therefore they must be intellectually challenged." Alternatively I could've said, "They're not up late, or they aren't wankers or they are intellectually challenged," but I can't think of a way to do it with just a string of adjectives separated by commas.

I supposed something should be said about the convention that some English language users (me included) leave out the last comma (it's implicit?) and some don't. But I won't say anything about that :)

Strings of words or phrases separated by commas are another issue altogether.

BTW. Hi martin. You know i <3 u.

Ben
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Did President Obama break the law by divulging America's "secret" drone program?

Obama defends illegal drone attacks - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TASeH7gBfQ)

White House Comments On Drone Program - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhhfLgOhH8)

shac
02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Obama's a war criminal, I don't know how these scumbags can show up and accept a nobel peace prize with a straight face. He's in good company with Kissinger.

The girl killed by Barack Obama - she never saw it coming - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9DE0ON_Uzo&skipcontrinter=1)

trish
02-04-2012, 08:26 PM
We shouldn't be in Afghanistan at all. The civilian deaths in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are in the tens of thousands. No one can give anything close to an exact count. "Collateral damage" has always been one of the grievous horrors of war, whether wars are carried out by soldiers on the ground, bombadiers and gunners in planes, or robots with controllers in Nevada. If Obama is a war criminal, then so is Kissinger and so is Rumsfeld and so are Bush, Nixon and Johnson.

Look at the death counts of American soldiers and Afghan civilians over the last decade. (Did I say decade? Time to get the fuck out...soldiers and drones!). Both tolls have gone down since the use of drones. It used to be American soldiers were drafted into service. If you got the chance to choose, would you choose to go on foot with rifle in hand into enemy territory, or would you choose to sit behind a joystick in Nevada?

Silcc69
02-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Obama does some of the same shitty things that Bush did yet these right wingers on here swear up and down the guy is the most left wing president of all time.

nonnonnon
02-04-2012, 10:06 PM
I would've loved to see a ticket with Roseanne vs Trump. America fuck yeah

Ineeda SM
02-05-2012, 05:39 AM
Really it was the post by Ineeda SM that bothered me. Made up some #'s and then railed the guy who disagreed with him in such a cunty way. I don't get why so many posters here have to be so nasty & bitchy to people they don't even know. So you've got a difference of opinion. Big deal. It's not like the person is in your living room or that you even know them. I think the anonimity here, and at other sites like this, breeds a certain type of arrogance and an opportunity to lash out that they don't have in the real world. But Hey, whatever floats your boat, right? All this BS doesn't really hurt anyone, or at least no one should let it hurt them.

Only the GOP makes up the numbers. The numbers I gave about employment are 100% true. And Trish is correct. You obviously do not know how to read a chart.

The chart below is not about job loss. It shows the change in the job rates (Losses and gains) from Feb 2008 under Bush until today under Obama. The chart DOES NOT include the total amount of unemployed in the country. It only represents how many jobs were lost or gained under Bush and Obama.

The chart shows job loss during the Bush years from Feb of 2008 through Jan 2009 when Obama took office. Over 800,000 jobs lost under Bush in just his last year in office alone. Each of those months show a constant increase of unemployed just under Bush. They are all in red.

Obama's first month Jan '09 was still under Bush policies and showed a further increase in unemployed. But after the (then) democratic congress quickly passed a few bills in Feb '09, the unemployed numbers DECREASED, shown in blue. That means people found jobs. This trend continues through March of 2010 where for the first time, the employment rate is above what it was under Bush in Jan '08. Since March 2010 to today, more jobs have been created than bush had lost at his highest employment. This means that the over 840,000 jobs lost under Bush, have now been recovered. And the Obama job rate has added an additional 220,000 jobs. Recovering Bush's 840,000 loss and adding 220,000 more gives Obama a 1,060,000 gain in jobs just since Obama took office. The net gain is shown in blue above the "0" bar.

Obama didn't sit in the oval office and draw this chart for the hell of it. The chart is a fact of life whether you like it or not. So the numbers I gave before are not made up. They are the facts.

And the guy I "railed in a cunty way", started it by being a typical nasty ass republican FIRST. Stop being a right winger and look at the facts before you accuse someone of bull shit. Every time a republican is proved wrong, they twist the facts and words of others to make their own points look valid. And you think we are all stupid enough to fall for your carp. You are wrong. We see through it like water.

Ben
02-05-2012, 06:03 AM
Obama's a war criminal, I don't know how these scumbags can show up and accept a nobel peace prize with a straight face. He's in good company with Kissinger.

The girl killed by Barack Obama - she never saw it coming - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9DE0ON_Uzo&skipcontrinter=1)

Doesn't that apply to every president? Well, Noam Chomsky seems to think so.
And Ralph Nader called Bush and Cheney war criminals. And says the same about Obama. As Nader said, Obama is committing war crimes.
And Ron Paul calls Afghanistan an illegal war.
Glenn Greenwald has said that we've been inculcated or taught to believe that politicians are above the law. And, as Greenwald pointed out, people in positions of POWER come to believe in the justness and merit of their elevated status and with that comes the belief that they're above the law.

Hang the President - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cyU39Xi4jE)

Bush and Cheney commited war crimes, Obama is doing the same crimes (Ralph Nader) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwUMtUeaLU)

This War Is Illegal! Ron Paul Afghanistan War Debate - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyiOGVLfy7w)

Greenwald-Talbot Dicussion_2.wmv - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GcyarWpKqQ)

Ineeda SM
02-05-2012, 07:04 AM

That is a pointless accusation. Every military strike on any city or town will unfortunately kill innocent people. I don't care who gives the orders. Under Bush Jr. alone, more than 80,000 innocent victums were killed in manned and unmanned air attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan. His Daddy's attacks in the first Gulf War killed more than 30,000 innocent people. Innocent people meaning those private civilians of our enemy countries not involved in the military or in combat against us. That is why we should have never gotten involved in these wars in the first place.

Obama is the one getting us OUT of these wars that Bush started. His extended drone attack have taken out more terrorist in 3 years than bush and Clinton combined in 16 years, and have killed far far less of the innocent people. He did Bush's job and got Osama Bin Ladden. Yeah Obama is such a criminal and scumbbag. Look at the thousands of innocent people the terrorist killed here in America. I guess you think that our criminal scumbbag Obama should just ignore them, do nothing, and let them build up to kill more of us.

onmyknees
02-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Only the GOP makes up the numbers. The numbers I gave about employment are 100% true. And Trish is correct. You obviously do not know how to read a chart.

The chart below is not about job loss. It shows the change in the job rates (Losses and gains) from Feb 2008 under Bush until today under Obama. The chart DOES NOT include the total amount of unemployed in the country. It only represents how many jobs were lost or gained under Bush and Obama.

The chart shows job loss during the Bush years from Feb of 2008 through Jan 2009 when Obama took office. Over 800,000 jobs lost under Bush in just his last year in office alone. Each of those months show a constant increase of unemployed just under Bush. They are all in red.

Obama's first month Jan '09 was still under Bush policies and showed a further increase in unemployed. But after the (then) democratic congress quickly passed a few bills in Feb '09, the unemployed numbers DECREASED, shown in blue. That means people found jobs. This trend continues through March of 2010 where for the first time, the employment rate is above what it was under Bush in Jan '08. Since March 2010 to today, more jobs have been created than bush had lost at his highest employment. This means that the over 840,000 jobs lost under Bush, have now been recovered. And the Obama job rate has added an additional 220,000 jobs. Recovering Bush's 840,000 loss and adding 220,000 more gives Obama a 1,060,000 gain in jobs just since Obama took office. The net gain is shown in blue above the "0" bar.

Obama didn't sit in the oval office and draw this chart for the hell of it. The chart is a fact of life whether you like it or not. So the numbers I gave before are not made up. They are the facts.

And the guy I "railed in a cunty way", started it by being a typical nasty ass republican FIRST. Stop being a right winger and look at the facts before you accuse someone of bull shit. Every time a republican is proved wrong, they twist the facts and words of others to make their own points look valid. And you think we are all stupid enough to fall for your carp. You are wrong. We see through it like water.

Interesting chart...where'd ya lift that from? Unless I see some references along with that chart, it's as meaningless as a pollster with an agenda asking questions to manipulate the answer. Why does it not include the amount of unemployed? The chart looks to me as though it shows job gains...not loss....therefore not net. Thus the need for reference material. For example...what good is it if you're creating 50,000 and losing 75,000 ? It appears by your chart, the average is about 150,000 jobs for the past year. At that rate, it will take 7 years to get to a 5% unemployment rate. Look....anybody who studies these numbers can cook them any way they like.For example the unemployment rate does not include the number of people who have dropped out of the work force. But alas....aren't they still unemployed?
Ever hear of Austan Goolsbee? He's Obama's former chairman for the council of economic advisors. A numbers guy...Here's what he had to say on Friday....
A recent unemployment report found that even though the unemployment rate declined, 50,000 people left the labor force. “As bad as the unemployment rate has been, the actual job situation in the country has been worse than that because these ways that they don't get measured.”
Almost six million Americans classified as “discouraged workers,” or rather those who have lost hope, are not counted in the unemployment numbers. Economist Aparna Mathur says if these people were counted, “That number is really almost double the official unemployment rate. And that sort of gives you a much better, a much more realistic picture of the labor market.” ( READ THAT AGAIN)

I think in this case, I'll let Obama's economists words speak for themselves, and disregard your colored charts, with all due respect. And one more thing....all those policies you mention that Obama implemented to get this economy roaring...care to elaborate what they were? Oh....the stimulus...that's right. Borrowed money..... deficit spending...Just when do we pay that back? Or do we borrow another trillion to pay back the first trillion? That's the catch 22 of deficit borrowing. Nothing is going to convince you so in the end it's useless. The election won't be won on questionable charts. If the private sector is creating 500,000 jobs a month by November, he may be on his way to a second term...if not you'll jump off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings. It's that simple. And I can't wait !!

Ineeda SM
02-05-2012, 07:32 AM
Interesting chart...where'd ya lift that from? Unless I see some references along with that chart, it's as meaningless as a pollster with an agenda asking questions to manipulate the answer. Why does it not include the amount of unemployed? The chart looks to me as though it shows job gains...not loss....therefore not net. Thus the need for reference material. For example...what good is it if you're creating 50,000 and losing 75,000 ? It appears by your chart, the average is about 150,000 jobs for the past year. At that rate, it will take 7 years to get to a 5% unemployment rate. Look....anybody who studies these numbers can cook them any way they like.For example the unemployment rate does not include the number of people who have dropped out of the work force. But alas....aren't they still unemployed?
Ever hear of Austan Goolsbee? He's Obama's former chairman for the council of economic advisors. A numbers guy...Here's what he had to say on Friday....
A recent unemployment report found that even though the unemployment rate declined, 50,000 people left the labor force. “As bad as the unemployment rate has been, the actual job situation in the country has been worse than that because these ways that they don't get measured.”
Almost six million Americans classified as “discouraged workers,” or rather those who have lost hope, are not counted in the unemployment numbers. Economist Aparna Mathur says if these people were counted, “That number is really almost double the official unemployment rate. And that sort of gives you a much better, a much more realistic picture of the labor market.” ( READ THAT AGAIN)

I think in this case, I'll let Obama's economists words speak for themselves, and disregard your colored charts, with all due respect. And one more thing....all those policies you mention that Obama implemented to get this economy roaring...care to elaborate what they were? Oh....the stimulus...that's right. Borrowed money..... deficit spending...Just when do we pay that back? Or do we borrow another trillion to pay back the first trillion? That's the catch 22 of deficit borrowing. Nothing is going to convince you so in the end it's useless. The election won't be won on questionable charts. If the private sector is creating 500,000 jobs a month by November, he may be on his way to a second term...if not you'll jump off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings. It's that simple. And I can't wait !!

The source is from National Labor Relations Board figures for the time periods of the chart. Look it up yourself. I am sure you will still insist it is bull shit. That all you ever say about everything that you don't like.

I see you don't know how to read a chart too. The red shows job loss, the blue shows job gains. The gains are above the "0" line. It means a gain over Bush's loss. Not a gain above the national employment numbers. What else do you need to understand that part.

This is a country of 310 million people. There are always people leaving the work force no matter what the economy is like or who is in the oval office. Yes 50,000 left the work force. Not all of that 50,000 remain unemployed. Some of that number of people are the ones changing jobs and included in the higher employment figures. If the employment rate is higher this month than last month, obviously more people found jobs than those who lost jobs. It is still a gain.

The deficit was started by Bush who started his illegal war at $30BILLION per month with no plans to pay for it. Ask the GOP why they let him borrow so much on the taxpayer with no way of paying for it. Bush and the GOP handed Obama this mess. It's funny how you guys can never accept the blame for your part. OH NO we can't do that. Let's blame the new nigga who is actually fixing it.

You must be allergic to facts. What a shame.

Sabre6
02-05-2012, 08:17 AM
The source is from National Labor Relations Board figures for the time periods of the chart. Look it up yourself. I am sure you will still insist it is bull shit. That all you ever say about everything that you don't like.

I see you don't know how to read a chart too. The red shows job loss, the blue shows job gains. The gains are above the "0" line. It means a gain over Bush's loss. Not a gain above the national employment numbers. What else do you need to understand that part.

This is a country of 310 million people. There are always people leaving the work force no matter what the economy is like or who is in the oval office. Yes 50,000 left the work force. Not all of that 50,000 remain unemployed. Some of that number of people are the ones changing jobs and included in the higher employment figures. If the employment rate is higher this month than last month, obviously more people found jobs than those who lost jobs. It is still a gain.

The deficit was started by Bush who started his illegal war at $30BILLION per month with no plans to pay for it. Ask the GOP why they let him borrow so much on the taxpayer with no way of paying for it. Bush and the GOP handed Obama this mess. It's funny how you guys can never accept the blame for your part. OH NO we can't do that. Let's blame the new nigga who is actually fixing it.

Obvoiusly trying to take the high road here is a wasted effort. As I stated, I am NOT a Republican. I am an Independant I distrust both parties enough not to take anything from either of them at face value. However, that being said, You, Ineeda SM, are such a gullible tool if you buy into the Leftist spin-machine take on unemployment. Since you seem to be more comfortable in an insult laden gutter fight, I shall end my involvement in this thread thusly, EAT SHIT, you Insufferable Asshole & go Fuck Yourself. Have a nice day

shac
02-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Doesn't that apply to every president? Well, Noam Chomsky seems to think so.
And Ralph Nader called Bush and Cheney war criminals. And says the same about Obama. As Nader said, Obama is committing war crimes.
And Ron Paul calls Afghanistan an illegal war.
Glenn Greenwald has said that we've been inculcated or taught to believe that politicians are above the law. And, as Greenwald pointed out, people in positions of POWER come to believe in the justness and merit of their elevated status and with that comes the belief that they're above the law.I remember when Nader questioned whether Obama will govern as Uncle Same or Uncle Tom. He got attacked at the time, and even much of the left turned on him, but he couldn't have asked a more legitimate question.

Ralph Nader asks if Barack Obama will be an Uncle Tom - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsP6XN2dIo)

shac
02-05-2012, 12:54 PM
That is a pointless accusation. Every military strike on any city or town will unfortunately kill innocent people. I don't care who gives the orders. Under Bush Jr. alone, more than 80,000 innocent victums were killed in manned and unmanned air attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan. His Daddy's attacks in the first Gulf War killed more than 30,000 innocent people. Innocent people meaning those private civilians of our enemy countries not involved in the military or in combat against us. That is why we should have never gotten involved in these wars in the first place.

Obama is the one getting us OUT of these wars that Bush started. His extended drone attack have taken out more terrorist in 3 years than bush and Clinton combined in 16 years, and have killed far far less of the innocent people. He did Bush's job and got Osama Bin Ladden. Yeah Obama is such a criminal and scumbbag. Look at the thousands of innocent people the terrorist killed here in America. I guess you think that our criminal scumbbag Obama should just ignore them, do nothing, and let them build up to kill more of us.That is nothing more than mindless Obama apologetics. You sound like one of those progressives who protested the war under Bush and now bites their tongue. Step out of the false left/right paradigm.

Indiscriminately targeting civilians is a war crime.

Just for the record, your understanding of foreign policy is laughable. A typical ignorant American.

martin48
02-05-2012, 02:43 PM
The way I see it, a string of adjectives separated by commas is a conjunction of unary predicates. E.g. Let P(x) denote "x is intellectually challenged," let Q(x) denote "x stayed up late," and let R(x) denote "x is a wanker." Then "they were simply intellectually challenged, late night masturbators" translates formally into "P(they) AND Q(they) AND R(they)".

On the other hand "P(they) OR Q(they) OR R(they)" would be transcribed, "They are intellectually challenged, or up late or wankers (or any non-empty combo thereof)."

Had I wanted to convey "(Q(they) AND R(they)) -> P(they)" I would have said, "It's Friday night and they're here jerking off to internet porn, therefore they must be intellectually challenged." Alternatively I could've said, "They're not up late, or they aren't wankers or they are intellectually challenged," but I can't think of a way to do it with just a string of adjectives separated by commas.

I supposed something should be said about the convention that some English language users (me included) leave out the last comma (it's implicit?) and some don't. But I won't say anything about that :)

Strings of words or phrases separated by commas are another issue altogether.

BTW. Hi martin. You know i <3 u.

Wow, this is hardcore stuff. I stand corrected - commas in a list are a grammatical shorthand for conjunctions. The "missing" last comma I would always obey this rule in my writing but it is not followed by all anymore.

You read Lynne Truss's 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves'?

Note also how I used "'s" at the end of Truss to imply possession - it's "'s" because Truss is a proper noun. Oh, I could go on all day --- sad, I know! And I used "it's" and not "its". :)

Take care

martin48
02-05-2012, 02:47 PM
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article2325323/

Explains most of the above!

onmyknees
02-05-2012, 03:40 PM

Did someone refer to you as an Obama apologist? LMAO. That would be the understatement of the decade. The single most revealing quote of the entire Obama abomination is this...."Shovel ready was not as shovel ready as we thought" .

That pretty much sums it up there pretty boy. Here's a couple of more Obama apologists discussing Obama's inability to handle the joblessness. (link below) They don't seem quite as euphoric as you do, but then again few do.
What that reveals to me, and anyone else who understands the dynamic of job creation.....is that he doesn't. But appearently you already have a full time job, .....writing charts and graphs for "www.white-house.gov" LMAO.

And what would any post about Obama be without a few blame Bush referrences tossed in just to distract? This guys made a living at it for 3 1/2 years. So here's a few of mine ........

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-matthews-to-obama-its-not-funny-to-joke-about-shovel-ready-jobs-not-being-ready/

KorbinDallas
02-05-2012, 06:55 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/pjd777/bush.jpg

trish
02-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Hi martin.
No, I'm not familiar with Truss and I confess that generally my punctuation is abominable, as you can surmise from my posts; not as poor perhaps as the posts of our more intellectually challenged conservatives :) but there is a whiff of incorrectness about them. Take that last run on sentence. Should there be a semi-colon there. I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Should there be a comma between poor and perhaps? Or a comma after perhaps? Again, I don't know__perhaps. Can smiley face icon serve double duty as icons and comma? And what's with those underscores? What's with beginning a sentence with "And?" Should that last quote go before the question mark? These are deep deep questions. Once I'm given the answers, I'll never remember them.

My opinions on the use of commas as conjunctions when separating adjectives is not based on any knowledge of grammar. I'm simply extrapolating from my experience as a mathematician and hoping it works.

martin48
02-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi martin.
No, I'm not familiar with Truss and I confess that generally my punctuation is abominable, as you can surmise from my posts; not as poor perhaps as the posts of our more intellectually challenged conservatives :) but there is a whiff of incorrectness about them. Take that last run on sentence. Should there be a semi-colon there. I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Should there be a comma between poor and perhaps? Or a comma after perhaps? Again, I don't know__perhaps. Can smiley face icon serve double duty as icons and comma? And what's with those underscores? What's with beginning a sentence with "And?" Should that last quote go before the question mark? These are deep deep questions. Once I'm given the answers, I'll never remember them.

My opinions on the use of commas as conjunctions when separating adjectives is not based on any knowledge of grammar. I'm simply extrapolating from my experience as a mathematician and hoping it works.

With such pronouncements as 'Once I'm given the answers, I'll never remember them', there is little point in replying. :) (<-- Employed at this junction to imply a frivolous retort rather than an element of punctuation.)

Math(s), eh? OK, attached is the most beautiful math equation ever. Agreed?

fred41
02-05-2012, 09:39 PM
As far as punctuation is concerned: when in doubt use three dots (...) :)

jamesedwards
02-05-2012, 10:21 PM

lol You're such a bad girl lol but i agree he tap that ass I know I would lol

jamesedwards
02-05-2012, 10:27 PM

Are you crazy? The lame duck and worse president in history and Hilary even said it is GEORGE MURDA MOTHA FUCKAS BUSH! he is resposible for bringing down the twin towers (fucking inside job) and spending 80 million a month for a war we shouldn't have been in. Why you think Colon Powell resign? No president has had more govt admin resign on their watch than that fool! he should be brought up on war crimes and skinned alive! He fucked up the economy with that war spending, making companies down size. If you were making 22 dollars an hour and got laid off from a job you worked at for 12 years then because of Bush's dumb ass get a job now for 15 dollars in the same field. He's a fucking dumb ass!

Obama has nothing to do with that. Anything that's fucked up BLAME THAT SHIT ON BUSH BECAUSE HE WAS IN 8 YEARS! employment is rising but it wasn't on Obama and you can't expect him to clean up shit left behind from 8 years while he is doing 4! Get the fuck outta here!

jamesedwards
02-05-2012, 10:33 PM

the majority thinks other wise. If this man gets another term, this country is fucked.

this country was fucked when bush cheated to win. Where the fuck have you been dude? Were you under a rock or something ?

jamesedwards
02-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Well you've been letting sometime blow smoke up your ass.

Trish by the way that's a beautiful nipple in your avatar :Bowdown::):dancing::jerkoff

Ineeda SM
02-06-2012, 01:54 AM
Did someone refer to you as an Obama apologist? LMAO. That would be the understatement of the decade. The single most revealing quote of the entire Obama abomination is this...."Shovel ready was not as shovel ready as we thought" .

That pretty much sums it up there pretty boy. Here's a couple of more Obama apologists discussing Obama's inability to handle the joblessness. (link below) They don't seem quite as euphoric as you do, but then again few do.
What that reveals to me, and anyone else who understands the dynamic of job creation.....is that he doesn't. But appearently you already have a full time job, .....writing charts and graphs for "www.white-house.gov" LMAO.

And what would any post about Obama be without a few blame Bush referrences tossed in just to distract? This guys made a living at it for 3 1/2 years. So here's a few of mine ........

So who was it that started those wars with no way to pay for them, that have killed over 6,000 Americans? I put blame where it is due. And the question of why didn't Bush's republicans stop him from putting the total cost on the taxpayer, is quite valid. It's funny how the republicans knew it would put our economy in the toilet, and they let it happen anyway. But the instant the black guy takes the oval office, your beloved republicans find it convenient to blame the black guy instead of taking the blame for their own follies like real men.

Awwww you called me PRETTY BOY. Now I realize that your personal attacks on me are because you love me. I guess my new avatar was a good idea.

As for the rest of your drivel, when you decide to be a real stand up kind of closet queen and start posting something with a peck of truth in it, I will waste a little time to respond to it. Until then, you can just keep proving me correct, even though you don't realize you are doing so. I love irony.

Oh yeah.....I don't write charts and graphs. I just post the facts. I am sorry if you don't understand them or believe the truth. Actually, I think you understand them well, and you know they are true. But your disregard for the facts is expected from a GOP troll. It just what you were born and brainwashed to do. I know you can't help yourself. If the ghost of Ronald Reagan himself came to you and told you the GOP was full of shit, you would try and blame the Libs of creating a halographic image just to fuck with you.

You are just a loser. You proved that to this entire site with your personal heartless attack on Freddie about who supports his kid. That was just plain rotten to the core. And you can't be a man and except the blame and apologize. No of course not. Republicans are just ruthless bastards and don't know the meaning of apologizing to anyone.

Ben
02-06-2012, 05:27 AM
I'm gonna get vilified for using this word. But here it is: Obamabots.
Definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obamabot

I think people should take note that Obama serves a system, a structure. And the vast majority of people are not in that system.
It has to do with state and corporate power. Plain power.
This is not an attack on Obama as a person. I'm sure he's a nice person. He's nice to his wife and kids and friends. Unquestionably.
But we have to SEPARATE the man from the power system that he's a part of.
If Obama was the CEO of ExxonMobil he'd be directly responsible for contributing to global warming and pollution and so forth. That's the nature of the system. Not the person. Same applies to the presidency.
Even Martin Luther King, when asked about running for President, said no. Because he'd have to compromise. Well, King was a democratic socialist. Obama isn't.
One could call Obama centrist.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=centrist
And we have to be realistic. Obama serves power. And what are the most powerful institutions in our society? You know -- ;)
And that comes into conflict with majority public opinion and the democratic will, as it were.

Noam Chomsky - The Political system in the USA. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk8pxyAWTBk)

Ineeda SM
02-06-2012, 06:31 AM
I'm gonna get vilified for using this word. But here it is: Obamabots.
Definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obamabot

I think people should take note that Obama serves a system, a structure. And the vast majority of people are not in that system.
It has to do with state and corporate power. Plain power.
This is not an attack on Obama as a person. I'm sure he's a nice person. He's nice to his wife and kids and friends. Unquestionably.
But we have to SEPARATE the man from the power system that he's a part of.
If Obama was the CEO of ExxonMobil he'd be directly responsible for contributing to global warming and pollution and so forth. That's the nature of the system. Not the person. Same applies to the presidency.
Even Martin Luther King, when asked about running for President, said no. Because he'd have to compromise. Well, King was a democratic socialist. Obama isn't.
One could call Obama centrist.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=centrist
And we have to be realistic. Obama serves power. And what are the most powerful institutions in our society? You know -- ;)
And that comes into conflict with majority public opinion and the democratic will, as it were.

You are right Ben. Any president is just a link in the chain. The system he has to deal with now is half controlled by the GOP. And they have vowed to not pass anything from the dems in order to make Obama look bad and lose the election. That is their publicly stated goal. The worse shame is when the GOP took the house. That is when progress stopped. If the dems still had the house, many of the Obama jobs bills would have been enacted and millions of jobs created rebuilding bridges and our infrastructure. But he is powerless until the dems get back the house.

It used to be that the GOP in one house, and the dems in the other was a good thing. They kept each other in check. That was back when the GOP understood the meaning of compromise for the benefit of the people. But the GOP has changed since the Teabaggers moved in. They don't want to hear the word compromise. It's their way or the highway, and they have put the congress on hold. They collect their pay checks from the taxpayers, and all they do is stop every bill that can help their own constituates. That is why they will lose the house to the libs in November. Even the republican voters are starting to see what is going on, and they have been voicing their opinions of not being very happy about their party. Especially the guys they are running for the GOP ticket. None of them can beat Obama. They have no record to run on this time. All they have done is to block the dems at every turn. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Ben
02-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Do you surrender your autonomy by joining a political party?

http://equalityanddemocracy.org/?p=89

Do you surrender your autonomy by joining a political party?

by admin (http://equalityanddemocracy.org/?author=1) on February 8, 2012 in Uncategorized (http://equalityanddemocracy.org/?cat=1)

As a citizen and a voter in our democracy, is your role to blindly follow your leader, or to use your political power (your vote) to promote and protect your values? Are your values your own, or do you let your political party define them for you?
The Washington Post published a poll today indicating “broad support for Obama’s counterterrorism policies (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-finds-broad-support-for-obamas-counterterrorism-policies/2012/02/07/gIQAFrSEyQ_story.html?hpid=z4).” According to the poll, even “the left wing of the Democratic Party” approves of drone attacks and indefinite detention at Guantanamo Bay. The article almost immediately points out the irony of this: voters chose Obama in part because he “campaigned on a pledge to close the brig at Guantanamo Bay and to change national security policies he criticized as inconsistent with U.S. law and values.”
This paragraph is worth highlighting:
“The poll shows that 53 percent of self-identified liberal Democrats — and 67 percent of moderate or conservative Democrats — support keeping Guantanamo Bay open, even though it emerged as a symbol of the post-Sept. 11 national security policies of George W. Bush, which many liberals bitterly opposed.” (emphasis added).
Moreover, “fully 77 percent of liberal Democrats endorse the use of drones,” despite many resulting civilian casualties (http://rt.com/usa/news/drones-civilian-death-obama-187/) and its questionable legality (http://www.salon.com/2011/10/11/are_our_drone_attacks_legal/).
It’s worth comparing the data to older polls. Regarding Guantanamo, overall 70% of respondents agreed with President Obama on keeping Guantanamo open. But in June 2009, more Americans favored closing the facility (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-5094530-503544.html) than keeping it open. In 2006, only 57% of Americans (http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/9345/public_support_for_guantanamo_drops_in_us/) supported using the Guantanamo detention center house accused terrorists. Even in 2003, support was only at 65% (http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/9345/public_support_for_guantanamo_drops_in_us/). Now, under the leadership of a President who campaigned with the promise to close the facility but reneged, support for the detention center may be at its highest level ever.
The Pew Research Center released a poll last year (http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1893/poll-patriot-act-renewal) that demonstrated a similar shift of support by Democrats on the Patriot Act. In 2006 under the Republican Bush, 25% of Democrats viewed the Act as a “necessary tool” and 53% thought it went too far. Five years later under the Democrat Obama, 35% of Democrats said the Act was necessary, while only 40% thought it went too far. Republicans, on the other hand, showed less support for the Act in 2011 than they did under Bush.
This is a very limited supply of information, ACED realizes, certainly not enough to draw firm conclusions. However, the polling data suggests that a significant number of people who identify as belonging to a political party (a) change their values to conform to the policies of their party, and/or (b) change their values to oppose the leader of the other party. Either is totally inconsistent with a citizen’s role in a democracy.
If you have real values, and if you hope to have any real impact with your vote; if you don’t want be a mere automaton predictably picking red or blue over and over again without regard to policy, you have to think for yourself and stand up for your values.
UPDATE: Glenn Greenwald does a better job of covering this issue (http://www.salon.com/2012/02/08/repulsive_progressive_hypocrisy/singleton/). Similarities with his post are purely coincidental.
UPDATE 2: Here is perhaps a more telling stat. In February 2009, one month after Obama took office and when it was still believed he would close Guantanamo, 64% of Democrats supported its closure (http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1125/terrorism-guantanamo-torture-polling).

onmyknees
02-09-2012, 05:52 AM
So who was it that started those wars with no way to pay for them, that have killed over 6,000 Americans? I put blame where it is due. And the question of why didn't Bush's republicans stop him from putting the total cost on the taxpayer, is quite valid. It's funny how the republicans knew it would put our economy in the toilet, and they let it happen anyway. But the instant the black guy takes the oval office, your beloved republicans find it convenient to blame the black guy instead of taking the blame for their own follies like real men.

Awwww you called me PRETTY BOY. Now I realize that your personal attacks on me are because you love me. I guess my new avatar was a good idea.

As for the rest of your drivel, when you decide to be a real stand up kind of closet queen and start posting something with a peck of truth in it, I will waste a little time to respond to it. Until then, you can just keep proving me correct, even though you don't realize you are doing so. I love irony.

Oh yeah.....I don't write charts and graphs. I just post the facts. I am sorry if you don't understand them or believe the truth. Actually, I think you understand them well, and you know they are true. But your disregard for the facts is expected from a GOP troll. It just what you were born and brainwashed to do. I know you can't help yourself. If the ghost of Ronald Reagan himself came to you and told you the GOP was full of shit, you would try and blame the Libs of creating a halographic image just to fuck with you.

You are just a loser. You proved that to this entire site with your personal heartless attack on Freddie about who supports his kid. That was just plain rotten to the core. And you can't be a man and except the blame and apologize. No of course not. Republicans are just ruthless bastards and don't know the meaning of apologizing to anyone.

Read your last paragraph you schmuck. Freddie's come clean, and you got your silly ass handed to you by more than a few ladies on the Danielle thread for talking shit you know absolutely nothing about....which is standard operating practice for you...From politics to SRS...you're ill informed. ( and that's being generous....) Maybe you want them to apologize too? So much for all your asinine fantasies about your "community" and wicked republicans gay hating ( BTW...are you going to post on the Rolland Martin thread? lol) . Maybe you better bow out gracefully for a few weeks and return as a mature, measured adult. Fuckin' piker. I was onto your gig way before I pegged Freddie.

trish
02-09-2012, 06:25 AM
"Hey, hey, hey__don't be mean. We don't have to be mean. 'Cause, remember: no matter where you go...there you are."

___Buckaroo Banzai

postopadmirer
02-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I have an opinion about something and I found some statistics to back it up.

Maybe my statistics will make you change your mind about your statistics.

trish
02-09-2012, 09:52 PM
I did some research, gathered data, ran various statistical analysis and came to a tentative conclusion. Maybe my calculations will....oh fuck...never mind!

SFTB
02-23-2012, 01:20 AM
Let Obama's words speak for themselves.

OBAMA'S 16 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REDQobJV6mw)

loren
02-23-2012, 01:48 AM
Let Obama's words speak for themselves.

OBAMA'S 16 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REDQobJV6mw)
IKR:cheers:

buttslinger
02-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Obama = Cool

buttslinger
02-23-2012, 06:34 AM
Obama is 60's Jazz Album Cool

trish
02-23-2012, 07:15 AM
Obama is 60's Jazz Album CoolOne of the coolest albums of ALL time.

Silcc69
02-23-2012, 07:44 AM
Read your last paragraph you schmuck. Freddie's come clean, and you got your silly ass handed to you by more than a few ladies on the Danielle thread for talking shit you know absolutely nothing about....which is standard operating practice for you...From politics to SRS...you're ill informed. ( and that's being generous....) Maybe you want them to apologize too? So much for all your asinine fantasies about your "community" and wicked republicans gay hating ( BTW...are you going to post on the Rolland Martin thread? lol) . Maybe you better bow out gracefully for a few weeks and return as a mature, measured adult. Fuckin' piker. I was onto your gig way before I pegged Freddie.

You just aren't good with names are you?

DarylWashington
02-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Glad to see Kelly support a black man finally :)

postopadmirer
02-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Smooth Slick
Slimy
Mossy
Pearlescent
Without bumps
Flat
Frictionless
Devoid of features
Having no substance

Ok I guess some synonyms fit.

But be honest EVERY politician at the national level has sold their soul to get where they are.

I don't trust any of them.

Northof60
02-23-2012, 06:52 PM
I guess this belongs here lol

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/924885865/the-canada-party-america-but-better

Northof60
02-23-2012, 06:54 PM
And the follow up video haha!!

The Canada Party - "The Candidates" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKk7HjZVe0&feature=share)

postopadmirer
02-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Canada is smooth.I have some facts to back it up.
That's my opinion and you should accept it without any critical thinking.
Just go with it because I must be right.
See look at this chart

###########
###canada###
###smooth###
###########

See that proves it.

Ben
02-25-2012, 07:19 AM
Obama's secret drone war explained by Reuters' David Rohde - Fast Forward - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgr26CiTiCk)

buttslinger
02-25-2012, 07:28 AM
Always bet on Obama.

http://www.politicalbettingodds.com/2012-us-presidential-election-odds.html

If you want to cut through the Fox News crap, follow the money.

edfree117
02-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Obama needs put out

buttslinger
02-28-2012, 04:35 AM
Do I believe that if Obama had been President he would have flooded U. S. troops into Pakistan, risking WW III, just to serve up some Extreme American-style Prejudice on Osama Bin Laden's ass?
DAMN RIGHT!
Do I believe there's a tiny little voice in Obama's head constantly repeating "I'm going to show these damn fools what a damn nigger can do?
DAMN RIGHT!
You say this Obama's a baaad mutha.....
SHUT YOUR MOUTH
I'm just talkin bout Obama!!