PDA

View Full Version : Special Post for Dino!

kittyKaiti
01-20-2012, 07:41 PM
LOL, Kaiti in badass mode with her guns! :wiggle:

ITT: Post transgirls with guns, fuck yeah!

bobvela
01-20-2012, 07:52 PM
I am in love...

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2012, 08:01 PM
how cute

When does your site launch?

kittyKaiti
01-20-2012, 08:11 PM
how cute

When does your site launch?

Right now, I'm working on building a bunch of photo sets and going to try and make some high quality video content, see what friends I can get to work with me, etc. Those two pics are from a set I took today of about 20 or so pics, which I'll expand. I don't expect a full paysite up, if I have to do everything alone, until 2013.

Merkurie
01-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Dayum!

needsum
01-20-2012, 08:40 PM
absolutely gorgeous!!! Fuck yeah is right!!!!!!

youngblood61
01-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Good luck Kitty.:) By the way Kitty when you get a chance could you give us a pic of that wonderful ass of yours.:Bowdown::jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Dino Velvet
01-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Absolutely love it. You look pretty deathly with that AR in your hand too. No one is gonna mess with you. I'm proud of you being able to defend yourself never having to depend on anyone else.

SammiValentine
01-20-2012, 09:40 PM
cute pics!! big gun!!! x

kittyKaiti
01-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Thanks Dino! and thanks everyone else! Any other girls with guns?

SammiValentine
01-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Just setting up my new PC and not got all my stuff here...but did do some with guns - will try find some.. mine looks like a spud gun compared to yours though :-)

Libby did some cool nun with a gun pics :D

Dino Velvet
01-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks Dino! and thanks everyone else! Any other girls with guns?

No problem. I wish more gals had your attitude with firearms. Never let a fella push you around.

onmyknees
01-21-2012, 02:01 AM
I'd seen those pics before, but I didn't dare give a heads up to Dino. He's fragile at times !! LMAO. The combination of a hot gurl with some cold steel, might have been too much for him.

Funny....I knew Kitty was a freak, but not a gun freak ! She sure looks hot.

Dino Velvet
01-21-2012, 02:28 AM
I'd seen those pics before, but I didn't dare give a heads up to Dino. He's fragile at times !! LMAO. The combination of a hot gurl with some cold steel, might have been too much for him.

Funny....I knew Kitty was a freak, but not a gun freak ! She sure looks hot.

He knows. OMK is one of my handlers and could tell you that behind the scenes I'm worse and even more of a mental basket case. As strong as I am in the gym I'm just as weak around a freshly shaved lady's funhole.

Thanks for always being there for this pitiful slob, OMK.:Bowdown:

Ben
01-21-2012, 03:03 AM
A pic of Mint -- :)

Dino Velvet
01-21-2012, 03:23 AM
A pic of Mint -- :)

I know for a fact you support the 2nd Amendment.:cheers:

http://c3244172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/gunrights.jpg

Ben
01-21-2012, 03:48 AM
I know for a fact you support the 2nd Amendment.:cheers:

http://c3244172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/gunrights.jpg

I've always had mixed feelings about gun ownership. Ya know, it depends who owns the gun. Will I feel better if Sarah Palin owns a gun?, or Hilary Clinton? Or should neither possess a firearm -- ha ha ha! :)

NatashaLover
01-21-2012, 04:19 AM
Nice VTAC 15 II but where is the ammo? I have shot this one here at the shooting range and its a very light rifle ideal for girls, the only bad thing is that its .22

onmyknees
01-21-2012, 05:54 AM
Nice VTAC 15 II but where is the ammo? I have shot this one here at the shooting range and its a very light rifle ideal for girls, the only bad thing is that its .22

A 22 is not gonna do it Natasha. You need some heavy artillery and I can bring it !!!

NatashaLover
01-21-2012, 08:17 AM
A 22 is not gonna do it Natasha. You need some heavy artillery and I can bring it !!!

Yes light ammo means light penetration. You need some real caliber to be able to do some damage. LOL
:)
How about some .50 caliber? :)

bobvela
01-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Yes light ammo means light penetration. You need some real caliber to be able to do some damage. LOL

Like hell!

It's not the size that matters... it's how you use it.

There is a reason that the Mossad prefers the 22 (in pistol form)... less mess & less noise than a 9mm or 45 (which most Americans prefer) when used to plug a target.

Now in rifle caliber... some 300 AAC Blackout would be extra fun... light, subsonic ( so quite low volume) and still very effective.

As far as .50 cal... pfft... .50 BMG is where it is at... at least so long as you are looking for the effective fun at extreme long range... or against vehicals (I am told).

irvin66
01-21-2012, 06:06 PM

WOW I love .50 cal.!!!!!!:Bowdown:

ymb469
01-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Personally, I've become a big fan of the 5.45 round. But any hot girly with a gun is very sexy...

postopadmirer
01-21-2012, 07:27 PM

Wow the picture in this post gives me Suckerpunch flashbacks.
The seen in the wwii bomber.

kittyKaiti
01-21-2012, 07:54 PM

Actually it's a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 AR-15 and it shoots 5.56x45. It's a great gun! And ya never put ammo in a gun if you don't intend to shoot it.

TempestTS
01-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Right now, I'm working on building a bunch of photo sets and going to try and make some high quality video content, see what friends I can get to work with me, etc. Those two pics are from a set I took today of about 20 or so pics, which I'll expand. I don't expect a full paysite up, if I have to do everything alone, until 2013.

Great teaser shots, keep shooting as often as you can.

Its always good to build up content well before a launch but its hard to do working alone, you should try to find a good photographer to work with at very least otherwise it can be very slow going doing everything yourself. (I should know I was stuck there myself for my first attempt at a site)

If your going to be in LA around the time of the Tranny Awards hit me up Ill have a photographer on hand and Id love to work out a deal with you to appear on my site and generate some additional content for your upcoming site. If we miss each other in LA let me know if you ever get to Minneapolis and Id be more than happy to help you get some things going for your site.

kittyKaiti
01-21-2012, 11:24 PM
Great teaser shots, keep shooting as often as you can.

Its always good to build up content well before a launch but its hard to do working alone, you should try to find a good photographer to work with at very least otherwise it can be very slow going doing everything yourself. (I should know I was stuck there myself for my first attempt at a site)

If your going to be in LA around the time of the Tranny Awards hit me up Ill have a photographer on hand and Id love to work out a deal with you to appear on my site and generate some additional content for your upcoming site. If we miss each other in LA let me know if you ever get to Minneapolis and Id be more than happy to help you get some things going for your site.

Thanks alot, Tempest! I don't know if I'll be there for the Tranny Awards but we'll see and let ya know.

Dino Velvet
01-21-2012, 11:32 PM
That Smith & Wesson is badass and I like the Mossberg too. Wish I could get my Armalite with all the rails and other optional features. I'm OK having a pre-ban M-15A4 and was able to get a bunch of good quality 30 rounders. I also have a Remington 870 Police Magnum. My favorite gun in the house will always be my Sig-Sauer P220 .45 ACP. I don't know how much ammo I have total but it's over 5 feet high of cases and crates.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=446441&stc=1&d=1327168715

http://www.stockamericain.net/img/p/537-2166-mega.jpg

https://cache.nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/obj/QjQ0N0Q3MzA5MUM5NkVCRTNCMDc6NTJmZjY1OWVhMGQ5MDAxN2 IzYzViMjU5YTBmMzNhODg=?uid=d791e9aa-539e-47dd-8af8-897a2bea8d0c

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv131/jimmylofton/SigSauerP220C.jpg

kittyKaiti
01-21-2012, 11:44 PM
That Smith & Wesson is badass and I like the Mossberg too. Wish I could get my Armalite with all the rails and other optional features. I'm OK having a pre-ban M-15A4 and was able to get a bunch of good quality 30 rounders. I also have a Remington 870 Police Magnum. My favorite gun in the house will always be my Sig-Sauer P220 .45 ACP. I don't know how much ammo I have total but it's over 5 feet high of cases and crates.

I got my rails off of an airsoft gun. LOL 5 feet high of crates? All I got is a 1,000 round ammo box.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 12:08 AM
I got my rails off of an airsoft gun. LOL 5 feet high of crates? All I got is a 1,000 round ammo box.

Wherever you got the rails they are a nice touch. Nice appearance and function. Are flash suppressors illegal there? They are here now. I installed a muzzle brake on a SA-93 of mine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Tim_Orrock/Range%206-11-06/sam503.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/triage1998/Bulgarian%20SA-93%20AK-47/SA-9308.jpg

onmyknees
01-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Caption this.................

"them panties too........take 'em off!" :dancing::dancing:

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 12:24 AM
This is what I keep under the seat of my truck.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/jschmitt78332/Knives/118_machete.jpg

kittyKaiti
01-22-2012, 12:51 AM
Wherever you got the rails they are a nice touch. Nice appearance and function. Are flash suppressors illegal there? They are here now. I installed a muzzle brake on a SA-93 of mine.

I don't think they are specifically illegal in New York. The law regarding assault weapons specifies that a rifle is classified as an assault weapon if it has a detachable magazine and at least two of the following features: flash hider, pistol grip, telescoping stock, bayonet mount. My gun has a pistol grip so it would be illegal to have any of the other features.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 12:58 AM
I don't think they are specifically illegal in New York. The law regarding assault weapons specifies that a rifle is classified as an assault weapon if it has a detachable magazine and at least two of the following features: flash hider, pistol grip, telescoping stock, bayonet mount. My gun has a pistol grip so it would be illegal to have any of the other features.

If you were to go to Martin Retting(my LA Gun Shop) you would see what looks like some great stuff on the wall. They don't have detachable mags anymore though, just 10 round SKS-type ones that swing open instead of pop out. Glad I can pop one 30 rounder in after another with my AR and AK. Also have a German that was getting me high-capacity mags(15 rounds) for my Glock 22 .40 Cal.

Glad I found a way around a lotta BS and prepared for this day.

daidone
01-22-2012, 01:35 AM
Kaiti you are the hottest in those pics...amazing

kittyKaiti
01-22-2012, 01:49 AM
If you were to go to Martin Retting(my LA Gun Shop) you would see what looks like some great stuff on the wall. They don't have detachable mags anymore though, just 10 round SKS-type ones that swing open instead of pop out. Glad I can pop one 30 rounder in after another with my AR and AK. Also have a German that was getting me high-capacity mags(15 rounds) for my Glock 22 .40 Cal.

Glad I found a way around a lotta BS and prepared for this day.

I'd love to get a hold of a few 30 round mags and store them away for a bad day.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 02:01 AM
I'd love to get a hold of a few 30 round mags and store them away for a bad day.

I hear 'ya. That would be a smart plan if you could find some around you. Sock those bad boys away. Try to buy as much stuff under the radar as you can too. I never showed any ID for all that ammo. Just paid and wheeled it into a GMC Jimmy.

bobvela
01-22-2012, 03:26 AM
I hear 'ya. That would be a smart plan if you could find some around you. Sock those bad boys away. Try to buy as much stuff under the radar as you can too. I never showed any ID for all that ammo. Just paid and wheeled it into a GMC Jimmy.

You two really need to consider a move to a more free state (NY & CA being about as unfree as can be)... if it wasn't for the rather damaging snow & ice here in the Seattle area this week... today I would have driven down to the monthly gun show in Puyallup, a show so big that that takes me ~2.5 hours to walk through... and I do it fast as I know exactly what I am looking for and can pick out my targets from afar.

There you can find all sorts of nifty finds be it ammo, mags (of all capacities), knives & fire arms of all sorts, shapes & sizes... and frequently people will go in and out with a dolly for boxes upon boxes of ammo.

It's odd that you talked about not having to show ID to buy the ammo... do you normally have to do that in CA?

At this gun show most purchases are done in cash and with a handshake... unless you are buying a firearm from an FFL dealer and then the fun of a 4473 comes into play... however by no means are all dealers there FFLs... plenty of armatures and collectors as well.

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 03:39 AM
You two really need to consider a move to a more free state (NY & CA being about as unfree as can be)... if it wasn't for the rather damaging snow & ice here in the Seattle area this week... today I would have driven down to the monthly gun show in Puyallup, a show so big that that takes me ~2.5 hours to walk through... and I do it fast as I know exactly what I am looking for and can pick out my targets from afar.

There you can find all sorts of nifty finds be it ammo, mags (of all capacities), knives & fire arms of all sorts, shapes & sizes... and frequently people will go in and out with a dolly for boxes upon boxes of ammo.

It's odd that you talked about not having to show ID to buy the ammo... do you normally have to do that in CA?

At this gun show most purchases are done in cash and with a handshake... unless you are buying a firearm from an FFL dealer and then the fun of a 4473 comes into play... however by no means are all dealers there FFLs... plenty of armatures and collectors as well.

I believe I have to show ID for a box of 20s now.

I know Arizona and Oregon have easier restrictions. I've thought about making a trip but I don't like bringing things across state lines.

I'm pretty set though and will never run out of ammo. I went up to Ventura County after Pomona got too vanilla.

NatashaLover
01-22-2012, 04:14 AM
Actually it's a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 AR-15 and it shoots 5.56x45. It's a great gun! And ya never put ammo in a gun if you don't intend to shoot it.

mmmmmm Now we are talking baby!!! I see Ammo!!!! good girl~
Yes thats what they teach you at gun school. :iagree:
Its like when I was being teached how to drive, two hands on the wheel and never exceed the speed limit. :)

bobvela
01-22-2012, 05:24 AM
I believe I have to show ID for a box of 20s now.

I know Arizona and Oregon have easier restrictions. I've thought about making a trip but I don't like bringing things across state lines.

I'm pretty set though and will never run out of ammo. I went up to Ventura County after Pomona got too vanilla.

20's as in... 20 individual rounds (ie how most hunting rounds are stocked)... or 20 boxes within a case?

In either case... youch.

Whenever I am in Oregon I do pickup a few boxes as they lack a sales tax, but I can save $3-$4 per box on my hunting rounds.

Shrimpkabobs
01-22-2012, 05:29 AM
So sexy!

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 06:53 AM
20's as in... 20 individual rounds (ie how most hunting rounds are stocked)... or 20 boxes within a case?

Just 20 friggin' bullets. Sucks, huh? Luckily I got plenty of .223, 7.62x39mm, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, 44 Magnum, .45 ACP, 12 Gauge. Like I said, I knew this day would come so I prepared. I stocked up during the Clinton Administration big time. I only buy American ammo so no Norinko Chinese crap.