PDA

View Full Version : Trusted or try someone new

rf12345
01-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi guys. It's been a while since I have been on the scene and able to visit a nice girl. Iv got a couple of hours coming up in a few weeks time in London and wanted some advice.
Do I go to someone I have seen a few times before and had a fantastic time (Lauren prado) or do I give someone else a try assuming they had decent reviews (Japanese ts shibuyamachi)?
What would you do?

msharrow
01-19-2012, 06:57 PM
hmmmm- so many girls-so little time.
Try a duo-they are fun-especialy if u already know one of the girls ! Ienjoyed a dus with sindey and a genetic Thai girl- SO HOT

Prospero
01-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Top or bottom rf?.... luuren is a bottom and the Japanese girl is really totally a top. See her clips I posted today in a thread about girls with deep voices. You might want to try Liberty or Eva Vortex or Cecilia if you're branching out.

msharrow
01-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Top or bottom rf?.... luuren is a bottom and the Japanese girl is really totally a top. See her clips I posted today in a thread about girls with deep voices. You might want to try Liberty or Eva Vortex or Cecilia if you're branching out.
Shame our Japanese 'shibuyamachi ' is a total top ! Would love to have her writhing beneath me with that lovely but strange voice !

Rather partial to the Orientals !! Such lovely skin.

msharrow
01-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Shame our Japanese 'shibuyamachi ' is a total top ! Would love to have her writhing beneath me with that lovely but strange voice !

Rather partial to the Orientals !! Such lovely skin.
Cecilai is just a top- or does she also bottom Prospero ?

rf12345
01-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Haha, yea a duo does sound good, but I prefer one at a time to be honest.
I'm pretty much a versatile guy so top or bottom is good with me. And yea iv seen a few of lenas videos on you tube. There is defiantly something wrong with the voice but she looks incredible. As does Lauren prado though.

Bushtrmr
01-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Variety, variety, variety......... Enough said :)

Prospero
01-19-2012, 10:08 PM
I don't know about cecilia. But with oriental girls you are spoilt for choice. Check out the recent reviews of TS Pream. You might also consider seeing Tabata who certainly works both ways - and has had good reviews. And liberty certainly bottoms as well as tops. Enjoy.

rf12345
01-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the help and sugestions guys. But this time it is defiantly gonna be one of the two I mentioned. Decisions decisions. Haha. I really don't know.

coyoteone
09-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Her add on Birchplace says she's versatile.