PDA

View Full Version : Info on silicone injections

sensuelle
01-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Hey all, i was wondering if any of the girls here could help me on my way, i am looking to have injections to my butt but i cant seem to find any information online.I would prefer to go to a real doctor maybe somewhere in south america or otherwise someone who does injections in the Usa.So if someone please can help me i would be so grateful! you can send me a pm or mail if you want and i do know the risk these injections pose so i dont need a lecture on that thank you very much in advance Latifa

Iori
01-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Silicone Injections: The Ugly Truth - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEeCNcw7xbU)

You Love Us
01-18-2012, 05:05 AM
I remember watching a documentary about a so called "doctor" in late 80's Ney York (if memory serves). He offered silicone injections to anyone who wanted them. He performed the procedures in his garage. His patients were left horrendously disfigured, depressed and poisoned by the silicone. Some of them even died as a direct result from the silicone. Long story short, the "doctor" was convicted of murder and most importantly, silicone is toxic.

TSMichelleAustin
01-18-2012, 05:19 AM
Get READY Natina will spam this thread!

AmyDaly
01-18-2012, 05:38 AM
The funny thing about people is that you can tell someone how bad something is and post videos of people who are experiencing the effects from something that everyone knows is bad, but it never seems to make a difference. People are going to do what they want to do no matter how stupid or harmful it may be.

Cliffs: Silicone injections are bad and only look good in the short term if you are going to some non american doctor or black market shit, but it doesn't matter, people will do what they want to do anyways

natina
01-18-2012, 06:42 AM
everyone knows you got the super secret mixture in your butt,cheeks,chin and hips
:ignore::iagree::whistle::wiggle:

the cement pumper had a secret ingredient too it was
FIX A FLAT

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=51083

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=60128

Get READY Natina will spam this thread!

lisaparadise
01-18-2012, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=Iori;1079864]Silicone Injections: The Ugly Truth - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEeCNcw7xbU)[/QUOTE awe i hate seeing young girls do this stuff there going to be in alot of pain for the next 50 years or so,i did it at age 40 i really didnt care cause my life is almost over now but you young kids please dont do it trust me.i get a fever everyday from it and my body hurts like a bitch every freakin day its just not worth it.

LibertyHarkness
01-18-2012, 03:05 PM
just stick to buttock implants or fat transfer if you have the fat that procedure .. they are the two only FDA approved methods .

But everyones personal price for beauty is different ..

sensuelle
01-19-2012, 05:00 AM
I guess alot of people on here are dyslectic or something. Liberty Harkness thanks for the suggestions but i dont have any fat to transfer and i already had butt implants and they look and feel very unatural that is why i had them removed.I guess i will be off to Mexico for pmma then.

AmyDaly
01-19-2012, 05:05 AM
I guess alot of people on here are dyslectic or something. Liberty Harkness thanks for the suggestions but i dont have any fat to transfer and i already had butt implants and they look and feel very unatural that is why i had them removed.I guess i will be off to Mexico for pmma then.

lol just like I said

oh and "dyslectic"

runningdownthatdream
01-19-2012, 06:51 AM
lol just like I said

oh and "dyslectic"

it's a new word....it's used to describe people who give warnings against taking unnecessary and unhealthy cosmetic procedures.

feneman
01-19-2012, 06:59 AM

Again, ppl are telling you it`s a bad idea, hell, ppl with medical experience are telling you it`s a bad idea ... this doesn`t set off any alarms ?

Second, why is it that ppl refer to south America as this place where shady doctors grow on trees ?

My experience is with Argentina (so take that as you will), but these are real, competent doctors who will not do illegal procedures.
Doing illegal procedures is called (medico-legal jargon) "charlatanism", it is not tolerated and severely punished.
The people who might do this in Argentina are the same people who might do this in the states, all the others have sworn the Hippocratic oath (and swore to do no harm).

natina
01-19-2012, 10:38 AM
everyone has fat
you would look pretty sick looking without fat

LibertyHarkness
01-19-2012, 02:42 PM
PMMA is approved in Brazil, Dr Nacul is the pioneering doctor in PMMA used as Soft Tissue filler ... But pmma is primarly used for HIV patients for waste filling ..or for bone repairs ...

But Dr Nacul has the only approved PMMA For soft tissue filler in brazil its called New Plastic .. but at 12k to have your bum done its quite expensive ..

sensuelle
01-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Again, ppl are telling you it`s a bad idea, hell, ppl with medical experience are telling you it`s a bad idea ... this doesn`t set off any alarms ?

Second, why is it that ppl refer to south America as this place where shady doctors grow on trees ?

My experience is with Argentina (so take that as you will), but these are real, competent doctors who will not do illegal procedures.
Doing illegal procedures is called (medico-legal jargon) "charlatanism", it is not tolerated and severely punished.
The people who might do this in Argentina are the same people who might do this in the states, all the others have sworn the Hippocratic oath (and swore to do no harm).

I know it is has risk like i said i first post so i dont need other people to tell me that again.Like Allanah Starr has pointed out it can be done safely if done by the proper person and with the right stuff

everyone has fat
you would look pretty sick looking without fat

I dont have any fat to harvest for fat transfer i am 5'8 at 140 lbs or something so there is not fat the transfer

PMMA is approved in Brazil, Dr Nacul is the pioneering doctor in PMMA used as Soft Tissue filler ... But pmma is primarly used for HIV patients for waste filling ..or for bone repairs ...

But Dr Nacul has the only approved PMMA For soft tissue filler in brazil its called New Plastic .. but at 12k to have your bum done its quite expensive ..

It also approved in Mexico,Colombia and Canada among others.And it is not that expensive it runs about $4000 to $6000 for 400cc per cheek