PDA

View Full Version : This board is full of tranvestites and crossdressers

Pages : [1] 2

Nikka
01-17-2012, 05:35 PM
I miss the old pink HA good times :(

RallyCola
01-17-2012, 05:44 PM
i'm with ya nikka...wish more real tgirls were posting instead of amateurs.

Nikka
01-17-2012, 06:09 PM
yes, fuckt it, I am off cheers

tsadriana
01-17-2012, 06:16 PM
:iagree:

TheGuard
01-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Agreed, I wish there were a separate board for that shit here, clearly many of the guys get off on that CD shit and I don't mean to be a pretentious or judgmental asshole but that's not what I'm here for and I don't want to see it.

MdR Dave
01-17-2012, 06:24 PM
yes, fuckt it, I am off cheers

I hope this doesn't mean you're leaving the board, darling. You're funny.

Dibs on your pic for my avatar!

scroller
01-17-2012, 06:27 PM
HOT. More pics plz.

Mayrah
01-17-2012, 06:43 PM

Why dont ya bring all your latin friends here? :whistle:

dgs925
01-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Meh, I think there is room for all. I don't understand the call for segregating to a separate board. So you aren't into crossdressers, why does their presence bother you? Personally, I don't care if it's a guy or a girl, as long as it's cute.

ETA: Surely if there is room on this board for the likes of "wig on your football", then there is room for hot TVs.

Prospero
01-17-2012, 07:21 PM
I hope Nikka is just talking and not really planning to leave. She is way too nice to vanish in a puff ......

trish
01-17-2012, 07:25 PM
So there's a hand full of threads devoted to cross-dressers and amateurs. They're easily identifiable. You gotta be high to click on them by accident. So if they bother you, don't click on them...or don't click while under the influence. (I did like the pink pages though :) )

KittyPride
01-17-2012, 07:34 PM
I rather see gay transvestites and crossdressers then lesbian tranny loving shemales...that freaks me oooout lol !

lisaparadise
01-17-2012, 07:39 PM
I rather see gay transvestites and crossdressers then lesbian tranny loving shemales...that freaks me oooout lol !thats cause your a gay guy dumbass.

Dino Velvet
01-17-2012, 07:41 PM
You gotta be high to click on them by accident.

I think I heard a whistle blow.

http://www.kumo-koakitas.com/images/neko/neko_2003-07-13_main.jpg

steve1
01-17-2012, 07:42 PM
i like a lot of the stuff on here but what I hate is the fucking bigots. Believe me a lot of people think your into guys if you like shemales.

But we know sexuality is a very broad spectrum.

Me I love TS and GG and I also like a fem TV. I love sucking cock and having sex with the above groups all of which have cocks, I sometimes dress and then love getting topped. But do I get turned on by people who present as guys no I don't.

But do I judge people who do NO I DON'T

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT CLICK AWAY GROW UP AND HAVE A BIT OF TOLERANCE BECAUSE THE MAIN STREAM THINK YOUR A QUEER ANYWAY:mad:

Prospero
01-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Steve - you are on the money, but this theme is one that is almost the natural default of this board. Eternally we have folk lining up to condemn people whose tastes are different from them. You are a gay if you like to get topped etc.... let's just live without labels and live and let live.

KittyPride
01-17-2012, 08:13 PM
thats cause your a gay guy dumbass.

No i would not put it that way...
I am a ts woman that loves men only...:)

Im freaked out by ts lesbians with cocks lol !

But you know why i said that is because of the arrogance of some girls when they think they are somehow better then others...you can be different...but better is a matter of personal taste...

I love watching the girl next door trannies...and as long as some crossdressers do a better job then me....ill just keep silent...

I dont understand the heart of a lot of tgirls....the way they so easely say less passable girls are for gay guys only...is
insulting to gays...to the girl and lovers of the girls...

For instance...
Im quite passable but never ever will i brag about it....
I know how i was treated as fem gay guy..
Im still the same on the inside....i dont get the mind of some of you girls

A little more modesty ?
Makes you look more pretty?

kittyKaiti
01-17-2012, 08:18 PM

LOL'd HARD. :iagree:

dgs925
01-17-2012, 08:29 PM

LOL'd HARD. :iagree:

Ahhhhhh, smell the tolerance!

BellaBellucci
01-17-2012, 08:31 PM
I dont understand the heart of a lot of tgirls....the way they so easely say less passable girls are for gay guys only...is insulting to gays...to the girl and lovers of the girls...

Insulting to whom exactly? If a man prefers a masculine looking tgirl, it's far more likely that the female accouterments just make it easier for him to accept the fact that they like dick than it is that he just 'accepts' tgirls who look like men because they're 'open-minded.'

A truly straight man is attracted to the female gender and female features. Guys who like girls who look like men are either gay or desperate. That's just a fact. It's not rocket science and it's not intolerant to point out this simple fact.

~BB~

KittyPride
01-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Insulting to whom exactly? If a man prefers a masculine looking tgirl, it's far more likely that the female accouterments just make it easier for him to accept the fact that they like dick than it is that he just 'accepts' tgirls who look like men because they're 'open-minded.'

A truly straight man is attracted to the female gender and female features. Guys who like girls who look like men are either gay or desperate. That's just a fact. It's not rocket science and it's not intolerant to point out this simple fact.

~BB~

So...you're saying...you only date gay guys?

BellaBellucci
01-17-2012, 08:39 PM
So...you're saying...you only date gay guys?

Exactly. They're attracted to me for my large muscles, masculine swagger, and huge penis.

~BB~

KittyPride
01-17-2012, 08:41 PM

~BB~

Your theory is not well thought out...because the more passable the girl...the easier men can get away with liking cock...

Yours is a silly theory

BellaBellucci
01-17-2012, 08:52 PM
Your theory is not well thought out...because the more passable the girl...the easier men can get away with liking cock...

Yours is a silly theory

Not well thought out? After 6+ years since transition? Come on now. Really? Look, if they don't even care to try to hide the fact that they like cock and/or they are just straight up attracted to masculinity and don't care who knows it, then they are not straight, and the former is not necessarily gay as the latter is, but what straight man would brag that his girlfriend has a penis? Just because a man likes cock, that doesn't make him gay; they must be attracted to the male gender as well and that's where masculine t-girls come in. But this isn't even about hiding the facts in public; it's about these guys deluding themselves by thinking that lipstick and a dress on an otherwise masculine person with a penis makes them straight.

You've made my point for me and now you're the one being silly. :lol:

~BB~

KittyPride
01-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Exactly. They're attracted to me for my large muscles, masculine swagger, and huge penis.

~BB~

Or perhaps a masculine personality ?

Not that i say you have one...but there are guys out there that want tgirls coz they expect our personality to be like theirs...

But when the masculine girl really turns out to be masculine...self absorbed selfish and narcissistic a lot of these guys start whining like a puppy...

Some even do so after they are buttfucked by one of them...

While a perfectly sweet feminine girl with less passable looks might be much much better for any straight guy to deal with...

Looks are deceiving and once people and especially straight men, get to know you...it comes down to if you got a feminine personality or not...and a lot of the girls just dont...

So who is gay or straight ???

For any long term relationship...its your inside that counts...

Not the cock or the fact you are a ts...
Those things are only important for the chaser types....that discard you after one date and then turn to their "straight" anonymous life

BellaBellucci
01-17-2012, 09:01 PM
For instance, men attracted to, say, Kayla Coxx, despite her very public male identity, are perfect examples of guys who can't come to terms with their own gayness, or at very least have chosen to ignore said male identity for their own sexual purposes, thereby 'trapping' themselves into believing that 'she' isn't male.

Of course, this is precisely why Kayla is as successful as 'she' is, so 'she' must know what I know, right? I actually say more power to her. I don't think I'd want most of her messed up fans anyway, so good for her. :lol:

~BB~

RallyCola
01-17-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a691/a691.gif

what is wrong with YOU PEOPLE.

Nikka simply made a comment that this board as alot of CD and TV stuff on it....and of course it devolves into a gay/str8 debate again.

Why can't you take the statement as it is...Nikka complaining that not enough pre/non-op tgirls...aka...girls that are really transitioning discussing things that are relevant to tgirls AND their admirers.

come one people...almost half of the threads here get reduced to this pointless debate. half of you are going to claim you are open minded. half of you are going to reject definitions others put on you and the other half of you are going to reject definitions you put on yourself. and yeah...that's 3 halves.

Nikka has an excellent point...she made a simple statement of opinion.

BellaBellucci
01-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Or perhaps a masculine personality ?

Oh sure, but you're underestimating the amount of masculinity in the current genetic-female culture. Most born-women are not nearly as hyper feminine as many transsexuals. For instance, I still like football and know stuff about cars. I am single mom and an activist, both of which, sorry to say, require an almost 'masculine' pragmatism. None of this will ever change, no matter how much makeup I buy, but the truth is that there are a lot of GG's into these things too and they don't make me or any other woman less female. Only someone with little experience with born-women could think otherwise, and that kind of goes to my point.

But if a man is attracted to a feminine looking woman who acts 'like a man,' (as opposed to having a few less-than-superbly feminine traits), he's probably gay. Your distinction changes nothing.

For any long term relationship...its your inside that counts...

Not the cock or the fact you are a ts...
Those things are only important for the chaser types....that discard you after one date and then turn to their "straight" anonymous life

Yeah, but that's the problem: you're also underestimating the number of chaser types, which I put at around 90% of the overall number of trans-attracted men. That's an awful lot of gay men in denial.

Yes, it's what's inside that counts to us, but men are visual so I'm sorry, but if they want a masculine girl (even if they keep her private), they usually just want a man and don't want to deal with the gay stigma in their own minds. This has nothing to do with his presentation to the public because you're right: he'd find a more 'passable' girl for that, but how many of those are out there really?

Just the fact that a man would care about public presentation in his choice about whether or not to be open about his relationship is precisely what makes him straight, or more likely hetero-flexible, but not gay. That's not to say that he shouldn't be secure enough in his choice to be able to talk about it with those he cares about, but any guy who would have no problem making repeated excuses to strangers for his 'girlfriend' who looks like Ghengis Khan is either gay or severely socially damaged.

~BB~

Faldur
01-17-2012, 10:31 PM
I agree with Nikka, it wouldn't hurt anything to put a CD specific arm to the site. That way when you come in here you won't have to sift through 2 pages of posts to find what your interested in. We have a political forum on the site, I'd say it works well keeping the conversation out of general.

RawNY
01-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Why shouldn't Nikka, leave? Most of the other beautiful , sexy, erotic, classy smart TG ladies haev gone. I just wish I know where they went. I have been here a long time, Never felt the need to post just to bring attention to myself. I have made friends in private.
But this is no different than any other room, the residents wander in and out and then go other places for a thrill (not much different than real life). But I miss them,. Wonder where they wen though (Nikka, any hints?) In the long runn, not too many ladies as real or as fun as Nikka, so I want to chain you here (not literally, unless you say so, lol)

KittyPride
01-17-2012, 11:54 PM
Oh sure, but you're underestimating the amount of masculinity in the current genetic-female culture. Most born-women are not nearly as hyper feminine as many transsexuals.

My point exactly. GG's come in all shapes and sizes and personalities. Just like tgirls. But you wont hear a GG say to another GG that she can only date gay guys cause she looks somewhat masculine. That's just being mean and untrue.
Of course men are visual... But they are not all shallow. For long term relationships you will hear most men say that they rather date a less nice looking girl with a great personality then a great looking one that is a bitch.

For instance, I still like football and know stuff about cars. I am single mom and an activist, both of which, sorry to say, require an almost 'masculine' pragmatism. None of this will ever change, no matter how much makeup I buy, but the truth is that there are a lot of GG's into these things too and they don't make me or any other woman less female. Only someone with little experience with born-women could think otherwise, and that kind of goes to my point.

A less passable Tgirl is still female. Thats my point. There is so little respect for the womanhood of Tgirls...by both lovers and the girls themselves. Lovers that want their tgirls as feminine as possible while at the same time only dating them because of their private parts I would consider less straight then a man that dates a less passeble girl for her personality and not her dick?

But if a man is attracted to a feminine looking woman who acts 'like a man,' (as opposed to having a few less-than-superbly feminine traits), he's probably gay. Your distinction changes nothing..

Thats silly to think that man is gay.

Yeah, but that's the problem: you're also underestimating the number of chaser types, which I put at around 90% of the overall number of trans-attracted men. That's an awful lot of gay men in denial.

Perhaps you could call those guys bisexual men in denial. Gay men really are not interested in Tgirls. I only met one gay guy that was into ts... and he told me its because he is bisexual with a pref for boys.

Yes, it's what's inside that counts to us, but men are visual so I'm sorry, but if they want a masculine girl (especially if they keep her private), they usually just want a man and don't want to deal with the gay stigma in their own minds. This has nothing to do with his presentation to the public because you're right: he'd find a more 'passable' girl for that, but how many of those are out there really?.

First of all.... a man that considers himself straight and falls in love with a Tgirl will have more problems with the stigma then the "gay guys" you mentioned. I would rather call those guys bisexual guys that dont want the gay stigma. Which is why we should stop calling those guys gay. Any Tgirl that knows what gay men are like knows they aren't into TS.

Just the fact that a man would care about public presentation in his choice about whether or not to be open about his relationship is precisely what makes him straight, or more likely hetero-flexible, but not gay. That's not to say that he shouldn't be secure enough in his choice to be able to talk about it with those he cares about, but any guy who would have no problem making repeated excuses to strangers for his 'girlfriend' who looks like Ghengis Khan is either gay or severely socially damaged.
~BB~

I find that really harsch. Of course the stigma is unpleasent but if he really loves the girl and has a good time with her, and when he is secure enough in his identity. Why would he have to be damaged to be open about dating his Tgirl?

And aren't you contributing to the stigma when you think like this?

BellaBellucci
01-18-2012, 12:28 AM
My point exactly. GG's come in all shapes and sizes and personalities. Just like tgirls. But you wont hear a GG say to another GG that she can only date gay guys cause she looks somewhat masculine.

You're missing the point. A masculine GG doesn't also have a penis. :?

Of course men are visual... But they are not all shallow. For long term relationships you will hear most men say that they rather date a less nice looking girl with a great personality then a great looking one that is a bitch.

Most of them are lying, or at very least they're talking about GG's, on whom most of them cheat when they have a transsexual 'experience' (I'm hesitant to ever call it a relationship). A man that does not sexually objectify a transsexual woman is just as rare as a transwoman who is considered socially accepted as female.

Sure, they're out there, but good luck finding them.

A less passable Tgirl is still female. Thats my point. There is so little respect for the womanhood of Tgirls...by both lovers and the girls themselves.

That's not the argument. The argument is whether the man attracted to her is attracted to her femininity, hyper femininity, or masculinity. This isn't about the girl, it's about the so-called 'admirer.' If he's attracted to the masculine aspects of a woman aside from her genitalia, or more tellingly, if he attracted because of it, there's a very good chance that he's gay and in repression.

I'm not saying this is an ultimate fact, but the experiences of plenty girls here support this view.

Perhaps you could call those guys bisexual men in denial. Gay men really are not interested in Tgirls. I only met one gay guy that was into ts... and he told me its because he is bisexual with a pref for boys.

Actually, I spare their self-image even more so than that. I don't think all trans-attracted men are gay. As I said, some are heteroflexible, kinky, whatever. But those guys rarely want us for relationships either since they can just as easily find a femme GG with a male sex drive and an interest in BDSM (an excuse for strap-on play). I know plenty of GG's who wish they had penises. Trust! And it's a lot easier to keep that secret than ours. :lol:

I find that really harsch. Of course the stigma is unpleasent but if he really loves the girl and has a good time with her, and when he is secure enough in his identity. Why would he have to be damaged to be open about dating his Tgirl?

Because undamaged men can find GG's with trans traits and passable transwomen with feminine traits a lot easier than those who can't and would find it infinitely more convenient for their public appearance. Those who are damaged are forced to settle an any woman who would get with a man like that is equally damaged. Sorry, but 3's get with 3's, 8's get with 8's, and 10's get with 10's.

Am I? By pointing out that men who like masculine t-girls probably like men too and could be gay? Stigma or not, it's a statement of fact. A man in a dress is still a man and yes, a transsexual who looks masculine is still a woman, but if a man chooses to be with either of these types of woman, I'm sorry but they are likely gay or damaged. And don't get me started on how many of them are exclusively bottom. 'Cuz yeah, that's not gay! :lol:

You're really not going to change my mind on this. I have extensive experience discussing these topics and plenty of girlfriends who feel equally trapped by chasers as they search for real men (or women) to help them achieve and share the happiness that they deserve. I for one would never date a man who has dated TV's, CD's, or masculine transwomen, especially if they did that exclusively as well.

No man of mine is going to be the woman.

~BB~

tsadriana
01-18-2012, 12:31 AM
You're missing the point. A masculine GG doesn't also have a penis, so I fail to see your point. :?

Most of them are lying, or at very least they're talking about GG's, on whom most of them cheat when they have a transsexual 'experience' (I'm hesitant to ever call it a relationship). A man that does not sexually objectify a transsexual woman is just as rare as a transwoman who is considered socially accepted as female.

Sure, they're out there, but good luck finding them.

That's not the argument. The argument is whether the man attracted to her is attracted to her femininity, hyper femininity, or masculinity. This isn't about the girl, it's about the so-called 'admirer.' If he's attracted to the masculine aspects of a woman aside from her genitalia, or more tellingly, if he attracted because of it, there's a very good chance that he's gay and in repression.

I'm not saying this is an ultimate fact, but the experiences of plenty girls here support this view.

Actually, I spare their self-image even more so than that. I don't think all trans-attracted men are gay. As I said, some are heteroflexible, kinky, whatever. But those guys rarely want us for relationships either since they can just as easily find a femme GG with a male sex drive and an interest in BDSM (an excuse for strap-on play). I know plenty of GG's who wish they had penises. Trust! And it's a lot easier to keep that secret than ours. :lol:

Because undamaged men can find GG's with trans traits and passable transwomen with feminine traits a lot easier than those who can't and would find it infinitely more convenient for their public appearance. Those who are damaged are forced to settle an any woman who would get with a man like that is equally damaged. Sorry, but 3's get with 3's, 8's get with 8's, and 10's get with 10's.

Am I? By pointing out that men who like masculine t-girls probably like men too and could be gay? Stigma or not, it's a statement of fact. A man in a dress is still a man and yes, a transsexual who looks masculine is still a woman, but if a man chooses to be with either of these types of woman, I'm sorry but they must necessarily be gay or damaged. And don't get me started on how many of them are exclusively bottom. 'Cuz yeah, that's not gay! :lol:

You're really not going to change my mind on this. I have extensive experience discussing these topics and plenty of girlfriends who feel equally trapped by chasers as they search for real men (or women) to help them achieve and share the happiness that they deserve. I for one would never date a man who has dated TV's, CD's, or masculine transwomen, especially if they did that exclusively as well.

~BB~

onmyknees
01-18-2012, 12:46 AM

But...but...but what about all that peace, love, understanding and acceptance....and what about the LGBT "community" ? hmmmm. Now I'm confused.
Ok Nikka...let's do it your way. Let's have a litmus or purity test, as it were and rid ourselves of these horrid TV's and CD's and anything in between....They're clearly trash....and let's flush the gay dudes too. Fuck them. Going forward, HA will only allow true TS, and the straight men who admire them...no exceptions. Now we're going to require a board of "trustees" to implement this new standard. I say it should be a three person panel like American Idol. But who are we to appoint for this task? I'll tune in, in about 2 weeks, and 80 pages of responses from now to see how y'all are doing on selection the judges. And we all accept this new HA will have about 1/3 the active members of the current one....but that's ok. You ladies may have only 1/3rd the dudes to hawk your products to, but at least we'll all be of one mind and purity. Let me know when it's all done.................so I can be sure to avoid the sinking ship.

BTW...just a clarification....didn't you do a vid with Zoe ............( gasp) a CD??????? I could be wrong...help me out.

Maybe you wanna re-think this Nikka.

MdR Dave
01-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Sorry, but 3's get with 3's, 8's get with 8's, and 10's get with 10's.

~BB~

Sometimes a 7 with over 8 gets a 9.

Real talk.

BellaBellucci
01-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Sometimes a 7 with over 8 gets a 9.

Real talk.

OK, fine, but the point is that people generally 'stay close to home' when it comes to choosing partners. :lol:

I think you knew that tho, silly boy. :P

~BB~

KittyPride
01-18-2012, 01:01 AM
You're missing the point. A masculine GG doesn't also have a penis. :?~

But isnt it odd that you think in this way, while you know that the parts in your pants dont determine if you are female or not?

Most of them are lying, or at very least they're talking about GG's, on whom most of them cheat when they have a transsexual 'experience' (I'm hesitant to ever call it a relationship). A man that does not sexually objectify a transsexual woman is just as rare as a transwoman who is considered socially accepted as female.:?

Sure, they're out there, but good luck finding them..

What is socially accepted? Being invinsible as a TS? For instance I am not invincible... also I dont make a secret of me being trans. And Im dating a guy that does not objectify transwoman. Of course I consider myself lucky. But arent you all seeing this too black and white?
Also your outlook on men and life? Isnt that depressing?
True 90% are chasers in it for the thrill... but that leaves 10% of men that are seriously interested in dating us. Its those guys you should be focussing and its those guys that deserve our support.

And that's not going to happen if we call every guy that dates Tgirls gay. Shouldn't our attitude change also?

That's not the argument. The argument is whether the man attracted to her is attracted to her femininity, hyper femininity, or masculinity. This isn't about the girl, it's about the so-called 'admirer.' If he's attracted to the masculine aspects of a woman aside from her genitalia, or more tellingly, if he attracted because of it, there's a very good chance that he's gay and in repression.:?

There is chance of course. But I think you are dismissing the majority of guys with such a statement. Its also the point of view that you would rather expect an outsider to have then a tgirl.

Most girls that post here do escort, so is their view really objective? Of course they only meet guys in it for the thrill. Most men dont want to share their girls. So not many of them would consider seriously dating an escort. And that distorts your view on reality.

Actually, I spare their self-image even more so than that. I don't think all trans-attracted men are gay. As I said, some are heteroflexible, kinky, whatever. But those guys rarely want us for relationships either since they can just as easily find a femme GG with a male sex drive and an interest in BDSM (an excuse for strap-on play). I know plenty of GG's who wish they had penises. Trust! And it's a lot easier to keep that secret than ours. :lol:.

You have a very black view on life. IYou can be a realist, but you dont have to be a pessimist.

Because undamaged men can find GG's with trans traits and passable transwomen with feminine traits a lot easier than those who can't and would find it infinitely more convenient for their public appearance. Those who are damaged are forced to settle an any woman who would get with a man like that is equally damaged. Sorry, but 3's get with 3's, 8's get with 8's, and 10's get with 10's.:.

Why is a less passable girl considered damaged? I think its damaging to our emancipation thinking like that!!!!!!

Am I? By pointing out that men who like masculine t-girls probably like men too and could be gay? Stigma or not, it's a statement of fact. A man in a dress is still a man and yes, a transsexual who looks masculine is still a woman, but if a man chooses to be with either of these types of woman, I'm sorry but they are likely gay or damaged. And don't get me started on how many of them are exclusively bottom. 'Cuz yeah, that's not gay! :lol

~BB~

Of course I know what its like to feel trapped by chasers but I simply dont date them. I think that has nothing to do with men that were with a TV or CD before. Get to know the guy first.

You sound full of prejudice and how are you going to find the right guy with an attitude like that??

FreddieGomez
01-18-2012, 01:14 AM
A cd with a big dick is automatically considered a feminine passable transsexual according to the dudes on this forum.

NatashaLover
01-18-2012, 01:17 AM
I rather see gay transvestites and crossdressers then lesbian tranny loving shemales...that freaks me oooout lol !

Are you talking to me? LOL Cause I AM a lesbian tranny lover LOL
:salad:fuckin::party: and :fu: :whistle:

and let me clear something out, I AM a lesbian tranny lover not a lesbian Crossdresser lover.

BellaBellucci
01-18-2012, 01:17 AM
But isnt it odd that you think in this way, while you know that the parts in your pants dont determine if you are female or not?

Again, this isn't about self-assessment. It's about the way we're seen by potential partners.

What is socially accepted? Being invinsible as a TS? For instance I am not invincible... also I dont make a secret of me being trans. And Im dating a guy that does not objectify transwoman. Of course I consider myself lucky. But arent you all seeing this too black and white?

My answer is in bold. :lol:

Also your outlook on men and life? Isnt that depressing?
True 90% are chasers in it for the thrill... but that leaves 10% of men that are seriously interested in dating us. Its those guys you should be focussing and its those guys that deserve our support.

First of all, life as a transsexual is depressing. If you don't agree with that then you're either even luckier than you let on or you are blissfully ignorant.

Sorry, but I'm all set with searching for a needle in a haystack. Those guys don't 'deserve our support' and I don't require theirs. It's just a matter of finding each other, and I'm sorry to say, but luck has a lot do with that, not patience. I can tell in the first 30 seconds what a man wants from me usually. :lol:

And that's not going to happen if we call every guy that dates Tgirls gay. Shouldn't our attitude change also?

That's not even close to what I said, and I was very specific in that which I did.

There is chance of course. But I think you are dismissing the majority of guys with such a statement. Its also the point of view that you would rather expect an outsider to have then a tgirl.

I'm dismissing a majority of guys? No, I'm dismissing a majority of guys with whom I want nothing to do, admittedly at the risk of dismissing the 1% of the leftover 10% that I may find compatible.

My M.O. has always been to put my own personality out there and let men come to me. If they're interested in me for the right reasons, then I'll give them a chance, but I'm not 'man-hunting' anymore, or even 'woman-hunting' for that matter since I'm with a woman right now.

Most girls that post here do escort, so is their view really objective? Of course they only meet guys in it for the thrill. Most men dont want to share their girls. So not many of them would consider seriously dating an escort. And that distorts your view on reality.

I'm so sick of this argument. It's a chicken and egg situation and highly subjective.

You have a very black view on life. IYou can be a realist, but you dont have to be a pessimist.

I'm dark, I'm real, but I'd hardly consider myself a pessimist.

Why is a less passable girl considered damaged? I think its damaging to our emancipation thinking like that!!!!!!

Why? Because like it or not, society grants us acceptance based on appearances. If you don't understand that then it is you who is dark, probably because you've never been granted such acceptance. I'm sorry if that's the case. It's not fair, but it is what it is.

See? I have a theory: transpeople are different and separate and separate is not equal, therefore you have two choices when you transition: you can work to be better than most people to prove your worth, or you can wallow in self-pity and fall behind.

Of course I know what its like to feel trapped by chasers but I simply dont date them. I think that has nothing to do with men that were with a TV or CD before. Get to know the guy first.

OK, let me rephrase then: if a self-identified straight man dated a CD/TV, I wouldn't date him. If he said he was bi, I might appreciate his honesty and give him a chance. After all, I'm bi too.

You sound full of prejudice and how are you going to find the right guy with an attitude like that??

I'm not. I'm waiting for him (or her) to find me. I'm not going to change in order to be with a person who can't accept me as I am. Again, that's an indicator of low self-esteem.

~BB~

MdR Dave
01-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Are you talking to me? LOL Cause I AM a lesbian tranny lover LOL
:salad:fuckin::party: and :fu: :whistle:

Pics or it didn't happen.

onmyknees
01-18-2012, 01:38 AM
A cd with a big dick is automatically considered a feminine passable transsexual according to the dudes on this forum.

Don't be afraid Freddie......these gurls know how to tuck, so when you're out in public....your buddies will never be able to tell that your gurl is packin'. lmao

tsadriana
01-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Don't be afraid Freddie......these gurls know how to tuck, so when you're out in public....your buddies will never be able to tell that your gurl is packin'. lmao
imao...i know one thing,i know how to shag a proper man mouth :jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

onmyknees
01-18-2012, 01:46 AM
imao...i know one thing,i know how to shag a proper man mouth :jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

I'm sure you do !!!!!!! :jerkoff

tsadriana
01-18-2012, 01:48 AM
I'm sure you do !!!!!!! :jerkoff
funny thing they just love to like it ...if i knew this before i was doing it for ages:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:):):):dancing:

onmyknees
01-18-2012, 01:54 AM
funny thing they just love to like it ...if i knew this before i was doing it for ages:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:):):):dancing:

lol. Looking at that body of yours, I can't imagine anyone not loving it. Just don't hurt them Adriana ! :dancing:

tsadriana
01-18-2012, 01:57 AM
lol. Looking at that body of yours, I can't imagine anyone not loving it. Just don't hurt them Adriana ! :dancing:
like i said man mouth is all i need ,and trust me i know to fill them up properly ...im a girl but with a dick ,not big but nawty one imao.xx:dancing::jerkoff:jerkoff

onmyknees
01-18-2012, 02:03 AM
like i said man mouth is all i need ,and trust me i know to fill them up properly ...im a girl but with a dick ,not big but nawty one imao.xx:dancing::jerkoff:jerkoff

Good thing I found all this out now before I came to see you....I thought Dino told me you were a bottom. :dancing::dancing: What a surprise I you would have for me !!

tsadriana
01-18-2012, 02:15 AM
Good thing I found all this out now before I came to see you....I thought Dino told me you were a bottom. :dancing::dancing: What a surprise I you would have for me !!
IM bottom but not when becomes about man mouth :jerkoff:jerkoff:dancing:

igotmacedbymimi:(
01-18-2012, 04:29 AM
Nikka is a bit of an enigma. But a pleasant one.

She is a transexual trannychaser herself. Go figure?

I mean, a transexual who likes other transexuals and gg but is dissing crossdressers and others.

This is exactly the same as many of the other guys on here.

A total enigma.

Personally, i dont care if someone is male/female, if they look hot as in feminine then i will bang them regardless of dick or pussy. Must make me bisexual then.

One thing that the transexuals on here forget is that the men they are calling GAY are also attracted to fucking pussy. 75% fucking pussy, 25% fucking tranny's.

Which means that this person is not gay, they are bisexual. The only thing that makes them bisexual is if you count the transexual as a man. In which case they like women (pussy) and transexual (cock) so they are bisexual.

Kind of the same as nikka herself who likes pussy and cock, women and other transexuals.

What a head fuck hey?

By the way, kayla coxx is sexy and hot. Kayla is a drag queen/crossdresser but when dresses as a woman he looks hot in female persona. I would fuck kayla's arse anytime, but i would also fuck angelina jolie, nathalie portman and nicole kidman. Hell i would get down and start eating their pussy all night long, they can even piss on my face yum yum. Id much rather eat portman's pussy all night than fuck a tranny.

But that makes me gay right? I didnt realise that gay men want to fuck pussy and lick it out all night!

KittyPride
01-18-2012, 06:26 AM
Again, this isn't about self-assessment. It's about the way we're seen by potential partners.~

Not Tlovers because Tlovers KNOW that we are females. They are usually more educated about it (except of course for the ones only obsessing over their own fantasies).

First of all, life as a transsexual is depressing. If you don't agree with that then you're either even luckier than you let on or you are blissfully ignorant..~

Neither. I have had a very very fucked up life and its still difficult but I hae not lost my mind yet, its hard work, and life is still difficult. Also I know what the majority of tlovers are like.

Sorry, but I'm all set with searching for a needle in a haystack. Those guys don't 'deserve our support' and I don't require theirs. It's just a matter of finding each other, and I'm sorry to say, but luck has a lot do with that, not patience. I can tell in the first 30 seconds what a man wants from me usually. :lol:..~

I was fortunate enough to have met a very experienced ts woman when I started transitioning and she told me all about Tlovers, and also teached me how to deal with Tgirls themselves (coz we are not easy too!).

So was warned and I never dated an obsessive Tlover. I was lucky to have found a great man interested in dating me. And Im no fairy princess.

All I am saying is that a lot of men are into TS for different reasons. And some of them yes, date TV's of CD's... or less passable tranny's but amongst those men are guys that would date a TS seriously when given the chance.

I know our chances are few, but will become even less when you insist on not dating a guy that is into TS. You have to look out for someone that is compatible to you for acceptable reasons.

And how you present yourself is also important. Men might have other needs when it comes to a long term serious relationship. They might not choose the girl that can be bought for instance. And choose a girl that has a feminine character.
those are just two examples.

Why? Because like it or not, society grants us acceptance based on appearances. If you don't understand that then it is you who is dark, probably because you've never been granted such acceptance. I'm sorry if that's the case. It's not fair, but it is what it is.:..~

True. And that is what puzzles me. I know what its like NOT to pass. I never passed... I did not pass as a boy also. Thats why I will never judge less passible girls and say such awefull things about them.

See? I have a theory: transpeople are different and separate and separate is not equal, therefore you have two choices when you transition: you can work to be better than most people to prove your worth, or you can wallow in self-pity and fall behind..:..~

You can also be proud that you are different and embrace that. And be self conscious about what you have to offer another person BECAUSE you are different from GG's.

KittyPride
01-18-2012, 06:30 AM
Nikka is a bit of an enigma. But a pleasant one.

She is a transexual trannychaser herself. Go figure?

I mean, a transexual who likes other transexuals and gg but is dissing crossdressers and others.

This is exactly the same as many of the other guys on here.

A total enigma.

!

Which is what makes her scary for me. :dancing:

Personally, i dont care if someone is male/female, if they look hot as in feminine then i will bang them regardless of dick or pussy. Must make me bisexual then.

One thing that the transexuals on here forget is that the men they are calling GAY are also attracted to fucking pussy. 75% fucking pussy, 25% fucking tranny's.

Which means that this person is not gay, they are bisexual. The only thing that makes them bisexual is if you count the transexual as a man. In which case they like women (pussy) and transexual (cock) so they are bisexual.

Kind of the same as nikka herself who likes pussy and cock, women and other transexuals.

What a head fuck hey?

By the way, kayla coxx is sexy and hot. Kayla is a drag queen/crossdresser but when dresses as a woman he looks hot in female persona. I would fuck kayla's arse anytime, but i would also fuck angelina jolie, nathalie portman and nicole kidman. Hell i would get down and start eating their pussy all night long, they can even piss on my face yum yum. Id much rather eat portman's pussy all night than fuck a tranny.

But that makes me gay right? I didnt realise that gay men want to fuck pussy and lick it out all night!

Gay men dont. A lot of Tgirls seem to be ignorant on that fact. That's because a lot of Tlovers DO suck yes... but not all of them.

rasta
01-18-2012, 06:37 AM
wait.. is being a tranny chaser a turn off to a tranny?

BellaBellucci
01-18-2012, 06:39 AM

Does every gay boy deserve fudge? :lol:

Wait. What?!

Ahh, fuck it. I blame the weed.

~BB~

MdR Dave
01-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Yes.
You'll want to get your business cards redone.

fred41
01-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Yes.
You'll want to get your business cards redone.

Dammit!...and I just got some nice ones made - eggshell, with Romalian type.

Christastic
01-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Oh god this shit never stops

RallyCola
01-18-2012, 08:00 AM
i picked mine up from the printers yesterday. that's bone (coloring) and the lettering is something called silian rail

yodajazz
01-18-2012, 10:49 AM
:cheers:
My point exactly. GG's come in all shapes and sizes and personalities. Just like tgirls. But you wont hear a GG say to another GG that she can only date gay guys cause she looks somewhat masculine. That's just being mean and untrue.

A less passable Tgirl is still female. Thats my point. There is so little respect for the womanhood of Tgirls...by both lovers and the girls themselves. Lovers that want their tgirls as feminine as possible while at the same time only dating them because of their private parts I would consider less straight then a man that dates a less passeble girl for her personality and not her dick?

First of all.... a man that considers himself straight and falls in love with a Tgirl will have more problems with the stigma then the "gay guys" you mentioned. I would rather call those guys bisexual guys that dont want the gay stigma. Which is why we should stop calling those guys gay. Any Tgirl that knows what gay men are like knows they aren't into TS.

Great post! :cheers:

lisaparadise
01-18-2012, 02:30 PM
No i would not put it that way...
I am a ts woman that loves men only...:)

Im freaked out by ts lesbians with cocks lol !

But you know why i said that is because of the arrogance of some girls when they think they are somehow better then others...you can be different...but better is a matter of personal taste...

I love watching the girl next door trannies...and as long as some crossdressers do a better job then me....ill just keep silent...

I dont understand the heart of a lot of tgirls....the way they so easely say less passable girls are for gay guys only...is
insulting to gays...to the girl and lovers of the girls...

For instance...
Im quite passable but never ever will i brag about it....
I know how i was treated as fem gay guy..
Im still the same on the inside....i dont get the mind of some of you girls

A little more modesty ?
Makes you look more pretty?your right your a gay guy inside and that will never change so ya youll always be attracted to men but real transgenders dont think like that,we see a mind first and thats whats attractive not whats attched thats the difference.

Silcc69
01-18-2012, 02:46 PM
nikka needs black dick

KittyPride
01-18-2012, 02:58 PM
your right your a gay guy inside and that will never change so ya youll always be attracted to men but real transgenders dont think like that,we see a mind first and thats whats attractive not whats attched thats the difference.

So you are saying that you have to be pansexual and if you are not you are not a real ts.
I wonder what you are trying to defend...your straight masculine lifestyle before transition.?..would not suprise me in the least...probably you were a happy male and you have children and are trying to cover it all up by stating you are an emancipated pansexual ts ! The only true one ! Lol.

The way you have created yourself will most likely have been done by someone with a hetersexual straight mind...hypersexual and slutty...hmm..

Look in the mirror before you judge missy

I said i was treated as a gay guy coz i was feminine....

lisaparadise
01-18-2012, 03:00 PM
So you are saying that you have to be pansexual and if you are not you are not a real ts.
I wonder what you are trying to defend...your straight masculine lifestyle before transition...would not suprise me in the least...

I sad i was treated as a gay guy coz i was feminine....what im saying is you have shit for brains and your not a real ts more like a gay guy in drag.does that clear it up for you?you forget kitty i knew you when you were a gay guy and tits dont change how you think,youll always be a fag period.

LibertyHarkness
01-18-2012, 03:02 PM
does it even matter what genders,sexualities etc are posting/using this board .. as long as everyone is nice to each other whats it really matter what people do/enjoy etc..

End of the day this is a sex based forum ...:)

KittyPride
01-18-2012, 03:07 PM
I wonder what you are trying to defend...your straight masculine lifestyle before transition.?..would not suprise me in the least...probably you were a happy male and you have children and are trying to cover it all up by stating you are an emancipated pansexual ts ! The only true one ! Lol.

The way you have created yourself will most likely have been done by someone with a hetersexual straight mind...hypersexual and slutty...hmm..

Look in the mirror before you judge missy

I said i was treated as a gay guy coz i was feminine....

@ lisa post above is for you
You girl are truely a waste of time...
demented self obsessed fetish transsexual..

No femininity whatsoever !

And you know it...miss cover up my straight life !

KittyPride
01-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Poor lisa...you are obviously upset that i said i suspect some ts to love woman so much they want to become one...

Too much of a confrontation for you?

Look in the mirror and see where your straight heterosexual obsession has taken you...

Believe me girl...you are no match for me
Think again before you "try" to insult me

lisaparadise
01-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Poor lisa...you are obviously upset that i said i suspect some ts to love woman so much they want to become one...

Too much of a confrontation for you?

Look in the mirror and see where your straight heterosexual obsession has taken you...

Believe me girl...you are no match for me
Think again before you "try" to insult melol seriously?truth hurt kid,your a fag plain and simple and like i said no baseball tits are gonna change that.

AngelinaTorres
01-18-2012, 03:38 PM

I will not talk about tv or cd this is not my problem everyone do what they want with his life does not concern me, just to point out that i also miss pink HA people were more tolerant.

Silcc69 i was wondering are you the guy i met at the house party 2 years ago in harlem ?

KittyPride
01-18-2012, 04:22 PM
lol seriously?truth hurt kid,your a fag plain and simple and like i said no baseball tits are gonna change that.

My tits are natural...and im not in the least bit offended to be called gay...unlike yourself...

steve1
01-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Libby has hit the nail on the head

Kayden Harley
01-18-2012, 08:08 PM
does it even matter what genders,sexualities etc are posting/using this board .. as long as everyone is nice to each other whats it really matter what people do/enjoy etc..

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

This place is a porn forum, it should be fun, tolerant and accepting. Too much back and forth bickering about stupid shit that doesn't even matter.

If you see something that isn't for you, just [X] out of it, and let others enjoy what they chose.

After all, the fact that you are a member of this site would probably gross out 95% of the worlds population. So if you don't like being talked negatively about for simply liking what you like, why do it to others?

XOXO
- Kay

RallyCola
01-18-2012, 08:11 PM

This place is a porn forum, it should be fun, tolerant and accepting. Too much back and forth bickering about stupid shit that doesn't even matter.

If you see something that isn't for you, just [X] out of it, and let others enjoy what they chose.

After all, the fact that you are a member of this site would probably gross out 95% of the worlds population. So if you don't like being talked negatively about for simply liking what you like, why do it to others?

XOXO
- Kay

Wabbit Season

(anyone gonna take that lob?)

Rolando
01-18-2012, 10:05 PM

XOXO
- Kay
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-JjfLzqUGbe8/TWvQdnQQ1hI/AAAAAAAABes/d-pFRcULgPI/s200/4.1.gif

needsum
01-18-2012, 10:58 PM

And my dear, you have me all sexed up with those boobs in your avatar pic. vaVOOM!!!!!!! :jerkoff

daralee
01-18-2012, 11:59 PM

KittyPride
01-19-2012, 12:15 AM
?you forget kitty i knew you when you were a gay guy and tits dont change how you think,youll always be a fag period.

But you dont know me? You mistake me for someone else?
anyway, lashing out like that and calling me a gay CD while you dont know anything about me, is what's wrong on this board.

Also the way guys are instantly called gay when they show an interest in TS.

And if you respect me, I'll respect you.
Works for the guys here too. Maybe most girls dont like it when they are bottoms, or chasing Tgirls to suck dick... I dont like it either... but they deserve respect just like we do. You dont go calling those guys gay when you know nothing about them.

In the same way I think its arrogant to say CD's and TV's are ruining this board.

Which is why I said that I am personally freaked out by lesbian Tgirls with cocks....
... we all have a different taste

A little respect would be nice! Would make this board a nicer place...
But there is too much ego going on here I guess

onmyknees
01-19-2012, 12:50 AM
Yea....I get the whole translation thing...I really do, and Nikka seems like a great chic, and hardly hateful...but my point was, if she has an issue with certain people ....take it to them individually, not as a group. But we prove time and time again on here that we're no better than the other 99% in terms of stereotyping each other.

TSPornFan
01-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Transsexual Porn Expert

Okay everybody let's get this straight. Cross dressers and transvestites are not transsexuals. They are men who like to dress as women for sexual pleasure. This does not make these men homosexual. Infact some of these men are heterosexual. There should be a different section for this content. This forum is advertised as a TS forum. Transsexuals for your information!

If you are a man interested in CDS and TVS then you are homosexual. You're interested in a man who dresses as a woman.

Transsexuals live as women full time. They take steps to look like passable women. It is a different life style.

I feel like there is an increase in CD and TV content on this forums. CD and TV have nothing to do with this forum. It's okay if you like it. It just isn't what this forum is about.

onmyknees
01-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Transsexual Porn Expert

Okay everybody let's get this straight. Cross dressers and transvestites are not transsexuals. They are men who like to dress as women for sexual pleasure. This does not make these men homosexual. Infact some of these men are heterosexual. There should be a different section for this content. This forum is advertised as a TS forum. Transsexuals for your information!

If you are a man interested in CDS and TVS then you are homosexual. You're interested in a man who dresses as a woman.

Transsexuals live as women full time. They take steps to look like passable women. It is a different life style.

I feel like there is an increase in CD and TV content on this forums. CD and TV have nothing to do with this forum. It's okay if you like it. It just isn't what this forum is about.

Okay everybody let's get this straight. Your definitions, interpretations, and proclamations mean absolutely nothing to anybody but you. You're a college age shut in who watches tranny porn 18 hours a day. My guess is you've never even been with a TS, but I could be wrong. Take your opinions and stick them in your sock drawer next to all your DVD's so your mom don't find them. I mean really...who the fuck are you? You don't like the TV threads....don't look. Or here's one for you....this forum is what it is....the mods seem content with what it is and the amount of traffic it draws...since you're one of those purists...why the fuck don't you find your own gig and stop piggy backin' off this one? You could set your own rules, restrict who ever you deem unfit or gay, and all 12 of you could talk turkey all day. Go fuck yourself. :fu::fu::fu:

timxxx
01-19-2012, 03:23 AM
Transsexual Porn Expert

You can 'feel' what you like but you're wrong.

http://img37.imagevenue.com/loc410/th_936506100_ha_122_410lo.JPG (http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=936506100_ha_122_410lo.JPG)

BluegrassCat
01-19-2012, 03:34 AM

This is a good example of the rampant confusion and conflation in how to think about gender identity and attraction. Whether I, as a self-identified straight guy, am attracted to a tgirl has no bearing whatsoever on whether she identifies as a woman. That is entirely up to her and how she feels. Who gets a boner for her is utterly irrelevant to that identity.

Likewise, how someone identifies does not control whether I get a boner for them. If I see secondary female sex characteristics (tits, ass, hips, big eyes and lips, small chin and brow) I get turned on. Doesn't matter what you call that person. The idea that straight men are attracted to a "lifestyle" is laughable. Men are visual horndogs.

I think a lot of the tension between girls and fans is driven by this fallacy that my attraction determines your identity and vice versa.

RallyCola
01-19-2012, 03:50 AM
I think a lot of the tension between girls and fans is driven by this fallacy that my attraction determines your identity and vice versa.

that's a load of bullshit.

if you think tgirls define themselves on what their admirers think of them, you are debasing and belittling them. they were born men and began transitioning for THEMSELVES first, not because they thought..."ooh...i can be the object for fat middle aged married men by posting naked pics of my asshole on the interweb"

there is no tension between tgirls and their admirers that the ADMIRER doesn't force on the tgirl by treating her as nothing more than the object of his desire.

its simple...if you can fap to or want to penetrate (or be penetrated by) a person be it a full tgirl, a tv or a cd...then you should be able to introduce that person to your mother. that most men can't is where the tension is.

BluegrassCat
01-19-2012, 03:53 AM
that's a load of bullshit.

if you think tgirls define themselves on what their admirers think of them, you are debasing and belittling them. they were born men and began transitioning for THEMSELVES first, not because they thought..."ooh...i can be the object for fat middle aged married men by posting naked pics of my asshole on the interweb"

there is no tension between tgirls and their admirers that the ADMIRER doesn't force on the tgirl by treating her as nothing more than the object of his desire.

its simple...if you can fap to or want to penetrate (or be penetrated by) a person be it a full tgirl, a tv or a cd...then you should be able to introduce that person to your mother. that most men can't is where the tension is.

Nice straw man. Have fun arguing with yourself.

If you think tgirls will refuse to date a guy because his mother has passed away you're debasing and belittling them.

Kayden Harley
01-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Transsexual Porn Expert

hhmm...

timxxx
01-19-2012, 04:16 AM
hhmm...
I think l beat you to it but it doesn't matter he has watched alot of porn,so he knows more about all things tranvestites,TV......... than YOU. :shrug

MdR Dave
01-19-2012, 04:22 AM
Franklin is a virgin.

Frescadrink
01-19-2012, 04:24 AM
hhmm...

He may be a Transexual porn expert but his observation skills are lacking

Kayden Harley
01-19-2012, 04:40 AM
I think l beat you to it but it doesn't matter he has watched alot of porn,so he knows more about all things tranvestites,TV......... than YOU. :shrug

aaahh.. I understand.

He may be a Transexual porn expert but his observation skills are lacking

Willie Escalade
01-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Some of those dudes in the Hot Amateur CD thread are pretty damn hot...guess I'm gay...

Jackal
01-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Some of those dudes in the Hot Amateur CD thread are pretty damn hot...guess I'm gay...

Who is this? I don't care what she identifies as, she looks smokin'!

giovanni_hotel
01-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Some of those dudes in the Hot Amateur CD thread are pretty damn hot...guess I'm gay...http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=446091&stc=1&d=1326949929

Sheet.

This is why I avoid those CD threads.

Do any admirers worry that their libido is too high....like all the time??
I mean, a chick could wake me up from a dead sleep begging me to fuck her and I'd do it, happily.

Sometimes I feel like I'm 'too' attracted to the pretty/feminine.

The problem is when a DQ/CD strips to the skin, I see B-O-Y, which is basically a mental castration for me.

:salad
:hide-1:

lisaparadise
01-19-2012, 04:23 PM
if cds stopped posting here that would leave what me kelly and a couple others left lol,becides when darrell got banned didnt the cds protest and leave with him?

mellownella
01-19-2012, 04:27 PM
I love all they guys on here trying to avoid being Gay...well if your into T Girls...your not exactly straight! You can be the armchair intellectual and explain it all you like...but straight you are not! There's a kink in the road my friend!

Brandi Boots
01-19-2012, 06:15 PM
I love all they guys on here trying to avoid being Gay...well if your into T Girls...your not exactly straight! You can be the armchair intellectual and explain it all you like...but straight you are not! There's a kink in the road my friend!

a KINK in the road? Methinks this wise person has stepped on the correct path!

onmyknees
01-20-2012, 12:40 AM

Agree. The hypocrisy on these boards is monumental. It's one of the reasons I find it entertaining. There is none so blind........

BrendaQG
01-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Whenever a thread like this comes up here it saddens me. This community of ours is very good at dividing against itself. While we are not all the same, no one is "better" than the other.

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Whenever a thread like this comes up here it saddens me. This community of ours is very good at dividing against itself. While we are not all the same, no one is "better" than the other.

1...i really don't think cds and tgirls are in the same community at all.

2...while you can feel that no one "IS" better...some just look better and are more feminine than others.

i'm not a hypocrite...i just don't find most amateurs attractive.

most cds that i see are caricatures of women and bored on drag queen to me...they are over the top one way or the other and its not a good look. some cds are stunning but for the most part, too many cds hide their maleness with caked on make up, ugly wigs and crappy forced voices.

it is not lost on me that all tgirls essentially start out as cds, but there is a huge difference in learning what it is to be a woman and just dressing up like one for a night of cock.

BrendaQG
01-20-2012, 01:13 AM

"Transgender" is called an umbrella for a reason. What we have in common is the way biggots react to us in a blanket fashion. To a transphobe a feminine transsexual is more of a threat than an unpassable CD. The CD does not call into question the very idea that gender is fixed...the transsexual does.

2...while you can feel that no one "IS" better...some just look better and are more feminine than others.

That's fine. This is a board for all things trans related and kinky. Some of that kink is people who are attracted to a more masculine transwoman. Why be judgmental if we don't want to be judged?

JenniferParisHusband
01-20-2012, 01:15 AM
So if I can gather this correctly from this thread and others, because I really need to make sure I know where I stand here, apparently the HA Rules are as follows.

1.) If you are transitioning, and not yet a full time transsexual, you are a TV or CD, and therefore any guy who is into you, is in fact, gay. Unless you just suddenly transitioned full time overnight, then you're ok.
1-a.) But the moment they have implants or a little bit of hormones or surgery, the dick is generally like a silent letter, there but not acknowledged, thus making you not gay, just really into anal-sex with someone who presently lacks a pussy.
1-b.) Although any guy who doesn't support a girl in transition by telling her she's pretty, or that she has great potential, is a dick and deserving of the full wrath of the ladies on here.

2.) If the person in question is flat chested, they therefore look like a boy, and the guy who is into them is again, gay.
2-a.) Except when the girl finally gets implants, like say Celeste or Yasmine Lee, when you are magically supposed to stop liking them, because you liked them when they were flat. Now they are transsexual, and if you started liking them after that, you aren't gay, unless you liked them before, in which case, you're still gay, but slowly coming around. But if you're still not a transsexual beauty queen and have any kind of masculine features, the guy is still gay.

3.) Any girl on this site, who was into guys before they got their fake titties was a fag, and therefore will always be a fag?
3-a.) The desire to have a man's dick in your mouth or ass is merely a byproduct of the hormones or breast augmentation, regardless of whether you believed you were female before you had any of it.

4.) It's perfectly ok to hate on others who may not have come as far as you in transitioning, or who don't plan to take things as far as you, or who simply have a different lifestyle.
4-a.) Yet it's also ok to be the first one to be offended when someone says something about you that may seem discriminatory based upon the fact that you're transgendered, or some guy (or girl) doesn't think you're the hottest thing to walk this earth.

Did I get all that correct? I'm mostly looking at you Freddie.

In the end, I think Liberty said it best. "does it even matter what genders,sexualities etc are posting/using this board .. as long as everyone is nice to each other whats it really matter what people do/enjoy etc.. End of the day this is a sex based forum ...:smile:"

The same people who bash gay's out there in the big bad world tend to think even less of the ladies on here. Trust me on this, I live in the fucking bible-belt now. Be good to the others on here, they understand where you are coming from and can sympathize better than most of the idiot's you'll meet out in the real world. TS/CD/TV, Gay/Straight/Bi, I don't give a rat's ass.

MdR Dave
01-20-2012, 01:19 AM
No, no- it's not a silent letter.

The penis is an apostrophe.

(The cake is a lie. )

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 02:02 AM
your absolutly correct my friend, a cd is a man playing dress up while a trans is someone living fulltime as a woman.how hard is that to figure out?most of the nutjobs in here aernt smart enough to actually figure it out,kinda sad really.they seem to think because some cd looks better then some ts and in there warped minds that makes us the same,get real people.

onmyknees
01-20-2012, 02:39 AM
your absolutly correct my friend, a cd is a man playing dress up while a trans is someone living fulltime as a woman.how hard is that to figure out?most of the nutjobs in here aernt smart enough to actually figure it out,kinda sad really.they seem to think because some cd looks better then some ts and in there warped minds that makes us the same,get real people.

I don't think anyone was suggesting that they were the same. As to if they're in the same "community" Wiki describes it this way......

"The initialisms are not agreeable to everyone that they literally encompass. On the one hand, some intersex people who want to be included in LGBT groups suggest an extended initialism "LGBTI" (recorded since 1999 This initialism "LGBTI" is used all parts of "The Activist's Guide of the Yogyakarta Principles in Action. On the other hand, some individuals of one group may feel no relation to the individuals in other groups denoted and find such persistent comparisons offensive. Some argue that transgender and transsexual causes are not the same as that of "LGB" people. A correlative to these ideas is evident in the belief of "lesbiann & gay separatism", which holds that lesbians and gay men should form a community distinct and separate from other groups normally included. Other people also do not care for the term as they feel the lettering comes across as being too politically correct, an attempt to categorize various groups of people into one gray area, and that it implies that the issues and priorities of the main groups represented are given equal consideration."

Which I've said many times over in here. Bella said this much more concise recently. This is why when I hear "LGBT community", I laugh. TV/CD's probably expierence more tolerance from the mainstream than from many TS. So in conclusion....TS and TV/CD are not the same, and by in large I think we get that....They are what they are which is fine with me....the question is why isn't it fine with so many of you when in reality all of our sexuality is probably out of the mainstream when judged by social norms......shouldn't there be a tiny bit more tolerance? It's not a zero sum game the way I look at it. I have the capacity to like both TS and TV, and have no problem distinguishing.

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 02:40 AM
So if I can gather this correctly from this thread and others, because I really need to make sure I know where I stand here, apparently the HA Rules are as follows.

1.) If you are transitioning, and not yet a full time transsexual, you are a TV or CD, and therefore any guy who is into you, is in fact, gay. Unless you just suddenly transitioned full time overnight, then you're ok.
1-a.) But the moment they have implants or a little bit of hormones or surgery, the dick is generally like a silent letter, there but not acknowledged, thus making you not gay, just really into anal-sex with someone who presently lacks a pussy.
1-b.) Although any guy who doesn't support a girl in transition by telling her she's pretty, or that she has great potential, is a dick and deserving of the full wrath of the ladies on here.

2.) If the person in question is flat chested, they therefore look like a boy, and the guy who is into them is again, gay.
2-a.) Except when the girl finally gets implants, like say Celeste or Yasmine Lee, when you are magically supposed to stop liking them, because you liked them when they were flat. Now they are transsexual, and if you started liking them after that, you aren't gay, unless you liked them before, in which case, you're still gay, but slowly coming around. But if you're still not a transsexual beauty queen and have any kind of masculine features, the guy is still gay.

3.) Any girl on this site, who was into guys before they got their fake titties was a fag, and therefore will always be a fag?
3-a.) The desire to have a man's dick in your mouth or ass is merely a byproduct of the hormones or breast augmentation, regardless of whether you believed you were female before you had any of it.

4.) It's perfectly ok to hate on others who may not have come as far as you in transitioning, or who don't plan to take things as far as you, or who simply have a different lifestyle.
4-a.) Yet it's also ok to be the first one to be offended when someone says something about you that may seem discriminatory based upon the fact that you're transgendered, or some guy (or girl) doesn't think you're the hottest thing to walk this earth.

Did I get all that correct? I'm mostly looking at you Freddie.

In the end, I think Liberty said it best. "does it even matter what genders,sexualities etc are posting/using this board .. as long as everyone is nice to each other whats it really matter what people do/enjoy etc.. End of the day this is a sex based forum ...:smile:"

The same people who bash gay's out there in the big bad world tend to think even less of the ladies on here. Trust me on this, I live in the fucking bible-belt now. Be good to the others on here, they understand where you are coming from and can sympathize better than most of the idiot's you'll meet out in the real world. TS/CD/TV, Gay/Straight/Bi, I don't give a rat's ass.

Good post!
Portreys the stupidity behind the posts here.

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 02:41 AM

Ok so... according to your definition Im trans..
So what made you think Im gay... my way of thinking? :)

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Ok so... according to your definition Im trans..
So what made you think Im gay... my way of thinking? :)no i just thought you were somebody else lol my bad.

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:14 AM
I don't think anyone was suggesting that they were the same. As to if they're in the same "community" Wiki describes it this way......

"The initialisms are not agreeable to everyone that they literally encompass. On the one hand, some intersex people who want to be included in LGBT groups suggest an extended initialism "LGBTI" (recorded since 1999 This initialism "LGBTI" is used all parts of "The Activist's Guide of the Yogyakarta Principles in Action. On the other hand, some individuals of one group may feel no relation to the individuals in other groups denoted and find such persistent comparisons offensive. Some argue that transgender and transsexual causes are not the same as that of "LGB" people. A correlative to these ideas is evident in the belief of "lesbiann & gay separatism", which holds that lesbians and gay men should form a community distinct and separate from other groups normally included. Other people also do not care for the term as they feel the lettering comes across as being too politically correct, an attempt to categorize various groups of people into one gray area, and that it implies that the issues and priorities of the main groups represented are given equal consideration."

Which I've said many times over in here. Bella said this much more concise recently. This is why when I hear "LGBT community", I laugh. TV/CD's probably expierence more tolerance from the mainstream than from many TS. So in conclusion....TS and TV/CD are not the same, and by in large I think we get that....They are what they are which is fine with me....the question is why isn't it fine with so many of you when in reality all of our sexuality is probably out of the mainstream when judged by social norms......shouldn't there be a tiny bit more tolerance? It's not a zero sum game the way I look at it. I have the capacity to like both TS and TV, and have no problem distinguishing.ok listen up kiddo,cds hate us because we live the dream they can never achieve for many different reasons.try being a ts and go to a chat room they tear us apart its laughable,unless your a ts you wouldnt have a clue.

onmyknees
01-20-2012, 03:20 AM
ok listen up kiddo,cds hate us because we live the dream they can never achieve for many different reasons.try being a ts and go to a chat room they tear us apart its laughable,unless your a ts you wouldnt have a clue.

look baby...you may be right, but if they're tearing you a new ass "over there" y'all are certainly leveling the playing field in here. So what's the point?

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 03:28 AM
i can't believe that we are likening transitioning girls with crossdressers. Crossdressers are usually NOT transgendered individuals. They are generally men that enjoy dressing up for sex. They generally don't feel like women and live life as a man happily except when they feel the need for some cock. While there may exist a few crossdressers say they would love to transition...if they really meant it...they would.

crossdressing is simply a sexual fetish akin to liking to suck toes or liking balloons. it should not be considered under the so-called umbrella term of transgendered individual.

transgenderism is obviously more than just a fetish. any crossdresser on here that says they want to transition but don't is just a lying sack of shit or a complete pussy for not going through with it.

Dino Velvet
01-20-2012, 03:28 AM
I'm a nice fella who puts my donation on the table then runs the heck outta that dark apartment before the carriage turns back into a pumpkin.

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 03:33 AM
I'm a nice fella who puts my donation on the table then runs the heck outta that dark apartment before the carriage turns back into a pumpkin.

wow...you just called tgirls FAT

Dino Velvet
01-20-2012, 03:40 AM
wow...you just called tgirls FAT

Fat or phat? These gals know I like them all. I'm inclusive, not exclusive.

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
01-20-2012, 03:42 AM
i can't believe that we are likening transitioning girls with crossdressers. Crossdressers are usually NOT transgendered individuals. They are generally men that enjoy dressing up for sex. They generally don't feel like women and live life as a man happily except when they feel the need for some cock. While there may exist a few crossdressers say they would love to transition...if they really meant it...they would.

crossdressing is simply a sexual fetish akin to liking to suck toes or liking balloons. it should not be considered under the so-called umbrella term of transgendered individual.

transgenderism is obviously more than just a fetish. any crossdresser on here that says they want to transition but don't is just a lying sack of shit or a complete pussy for not going through with it.

i agree with you

Solitary Brother
01-20-2012, 03:44 AM
I said this YEARS ago and was made out to be the villian.
What I think is happening is a large percentage of TS admirers dable in crossdressing.
Some on this board want to lump crossdresser and TV's into the same category as ts's and thats wrong.
But yeah...this is what "inclusion" has gotten us a board OVERUN by transvestites.
Bon Apetit.

Silcc69
01-20-2012, 03:50 AM
I will not talk about tv or cd this is not my problem everyone do what they want with his life does not concern me, just to point out that i also miss pink HA people were more tolerant.

Silcc69 i was wondering are you the guy i met at the house party 2 years ago in harlem ?

LOL no I haven't been to NY yet.

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 03:57 AM
just to reiterate before anyone accuses me of being a hypocrite....i do find some cds attractive, but it does bother me that the are not women...just men in drag.

i'm on record saying that i am a fan of early kayla coxx (she hasn't aged well in her newer yum material) but i have no attraction to lexx parker. i have fapped it to zoe fuckpuppet because she is a great performer...but it isn't lost on me that when the make up and wig come off, he is probably some british bloke named george.

there are some cds that are very attractive but they are few and far between and I generally can't look at cd porn. its the same feeling i have when i see alot of the "girls" grooby shows on shemale yum. in their ever expanding desire to show new faces...they are showing guys in drag often and calling them tgirls. its has to be somewhat insulting to transitioning girls that effeminate men with long hair and make up are lumped in with them.

Dino Velvet
01-20-2012, 04:11 AM
I had a regular gal that originally many considered a CD. She got a boob job and some facial work. I treated her pretty much the same no matter what. I liked the person as she always acted like a lady around me. She was never part time by the time I started seeing her even though she was flat chested.

I stopped seeing her because we crossed the line and started to date. I was happy paying instead.

Jericho
01-20-2012, 05:20 AM
If you don't like what yer seeing, move on...How hard is it? :shrug

stimpy17
01-20-2012, 07:06 AM

Ditto.

Dino Velvet
01-20-2012, 07:09 AM

And if you do, stick it in. If it's not a girl it's still your bitch.

JenniferParisHusband
01-20-2012, 08:23 AM
"And if you do, stick it in. If it's not a girl it's still your bitch."

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 10:36 AM
And if you do, stick it in. If it's not a girl it's still your bitch.

but if you stick it in too hard and rough a bitch up...the wig might fall off and ruin your fantasy of thinking a cd is a girl

Dino Velvet
01-20-2012, 10:42 AM
but if you stick it in too hard and rough a bitch up...the wig might fall off and ruin your fantasy of thinking a cd is a girl

Tell her to put on a chinstrap then smash away at the funhole with all your might.

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 02:45 PM
What I noticed when I came into the TS scene was that most girls were extremely different then I was.

For instance: a lot of girls had a happy life as male before transition, just like you would expect a TV to have.

Also, a lot of them have a way of thinking and feeling that is very masculine, just like you would expect from a TV/CD

A lot of them have masculine hobby's and interest...masculine jobs and an interest in woman, just like you would expect from a TV/CD... because the majority of TV's are straight men...

What I also noticed is that in this scene, the genuine and honest feelings of a feminine TS at heart were often crushed by these individuals. These masculine TS girls sometimes have a tendency to want to decide who is a TS, and who is not.

While they themselves portrey all the characteristics of men.

Often also was I accused for thinking like a man, by these TS woman, while GG's told me the exact opposite.

SO, Back to topic.
I can understand guys that like TS that also like CD's... that makes sense!!
When it comes to a serious relationship though... I think most guys will not be able to stand a girl that switches between genders.

I know love is very conditional. Unfortunately :D When I looked like a boy I got no interest from the guys that like me now...they were often even harsch and sometimes acted violent towards me...
Now they hold the door open, and flirt....but I was always the same girl on the inside.

Which is also why I find it really insulting to girls that are less passable that they are treated as if they are gay men in drag and their lovers too..

Looks are nice for one night in bed....
But looks are just a fraction of what it is like to be a TSwoman.
When you are trans, your identity has nothing to do with your looks. Of course you would like to improve your looks but that is not for everyone.

It is very odd and extremely masculine that a lot of girls here judge other girls identity's by their looks... or wether they have breasts or not.

Especially when this is said by TS woman that have no femininity in them.

It shows the mindset of these individuals...they judge themselves in the same way... and it truely makes you wonder if they are not just full time TV CD.

And that, yes, unfortunately guys, would make a lot of you here gay ;)

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:15 PM
What I noticed when I came into the TS scene was that most girls were extremely different then I was.

For instance: a lot of girls had a happy life as male before transition, just like you would expect a TV to have.

Also, a lot of them have a way of thinking and feeling that is very masculine, just like you would expect from a TV/CD

A lot of them have masculine hobby's and interest...masculine jobs and an interest in woman, just like you would expect from a TV/CD... because the majority of TV's are straight men...

What I also noticed is that in this scene, the genuine and honest feelings of a feminine TS at heart were often crushed by these individuals. These masculine TS girls sometimes have a tendency to want to decide who is a TS, and who is not.

While they themselves portrey all the characteristics of men.

Often also was I accused for thinking like a man, by these TS woman, while GG's told me the exact opposite.

SO, Back to topic.
I can understand guys that like TS that also like CD's... that makes sense!!
When it comes to a serious relationship though... I think most guys will not be able to stand a girl that switches between genders.

I know love is very conditional. Unfortunately :D When I looked like a boy I got no interest from the guys that like me now...they were often even harsch and sometimes acted violent towards me...
Now they hold the door open, and flirt....but I was always the same girl on the inside.

Which is also why I find it really insulting to girls that are less passable that they are treated as if they are gay men in drag and their lovers too..

Looks are nice for one night in bed....
But looks are just a fraction of what it is like to be a TSwoman.
When you are trans, your identity has nothing to do with your looks. Of course you would like to improve your looks but that is not for everyone.

It is very odd and extremely masculine that a lot of girls here judge other girls identity's by their looks... or wether they have breasts or not.

Especially when this is said by TS woman that have no femininity in them.

It shows the mindset of these individuals...they judge themselves in the same way... and it truely makes you wonder if they are not just full time TV CD.

And that, yes, unfortunately guys, would make a lot of you here gay ;)you seem to say the same thing over and over,who are you trying to convince?you seem to think because your a femboy growing up your more fem then me or anybody else who was never a femboy?get real time to post a vid of yourself

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 03:16 PM
you seem to say the same thing over and over,who are you trying to convince?you seem to think because your a femboy growing up your more fem then me or anybody else who was never a femboy?get real time to post a vid of yourself

Thank you for proving my point.

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Thank you for proving my point.show me some vids of you femboy.

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 03:19 PM
show me some vids of you femboy.

Why, u lessy? :party:

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Girl you did not understand a word I said?
Are you on drugs?

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:21 PM
why, u lessy? :party:let us be the judge,what have you got to lose ?

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 03:22 PM
let us be the judge,what have you got to lose ?

Wrong question:
What have I got to WIN?

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:23 PM
girl you did not understand a word i said?
Are you on drugs?you wanna preach your bullshit fagboy lets see the real you

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:24 PM
wrong question:
What have i got to win?i asked the questions here dude

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 03:30 PM
i asked the questions here dude

Honey i just described girls like you in my post...and you are doing exactly as expected... So who is the TV CD?

That you have the money to turn yourself into a tasteless straight mens porn fantasy does not make you a woman...
And absolutely gives you no right to look down on beginning tgirls and you certainly should not call them gay...

You were a lesbian as a straight male right ??? Hahahahahaha

Wise op plz....
And stay off the drugs ;)

LibertyHarkness
01-20-2012, 03:37 PM
gender and sexuality have no correlation people are aware of this fact right?? they are two separate things entirely.

TsJizelle
01-20-2012, 03:49 PM
gender and sexuality have no correlation people are aware of this fact right?? they are two separate things entirely.

this is the root of much of the ignorance behind trans people. there's a confusion between self perception and attraction in other people.
I wrote an article touching base on this a bit on my blog HERE (http://tsjizellemoore.com/blog/uncategorized/first-article-for-toronto-t-girls.html)

I find the way people treat those in early transition to be disgusting. we all started somewhere and it's called a transition for a reason, there's just not a before and an after, but the whole journey is the in-between.

If I showed photos of me before the use of hormones (in Canada they use the Benjamin standard so I had to live in the "way of life" for 2 years before hormones) I'm sure I wouldn't get the comments that I do now. But just to play on words, we all start out as "crossdressers" so to speak.

I'm no different in the person I am between then and now, except that I have more confidence in who I am, but that's it. Think about that for a second.....

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:57 PM
gender and sexuality have no correlation people are aware of this fact right?? They are two separate things entirely.i doubt kitty has the ability to figure that out with his gayboy manmind.TRANS WOMAN DONT THINK LIKE HE DOES ONLY GAY MEN THINK LIKE THAT.

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:59 PM
honey i just described girls like you in my post...and you are doing exactly as expected... So who is the tv cd?

That you have the money to turn yourself into a tasteless straight mens porn fantasy does not make you a woman...
And absolutely gives you no right to look down on beginning tgirls and you certainly should not call them gay...

You were a lesbian as a straight male right ??? Hahahahahaha

wise op plz....
And stay off the drugs ;)what makes me a woman is how i carry myself in the public eye and trust me i have more class then youll ever have and alot more respect.

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 04:34 PM
i doubt kitty has the ability to figure that out with his gayboy manmind.TRANS WOMAN DONT THINK LIKE HE DOES ONLY GAY MEN THINK LIKE THAT.

hihihi
Whatever babe... all I know is that I know a lot of gay men that are way more feminine then you are lol

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 04:35 PM
what makes me a woman is how i carry myself in the public eye and trust me i have more class then youll ever have and alot more respect.

What makes you a man is that you constantly brag about your looks and succes

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 04:37 PM
If I showed photos of me before the use of hormones (in Canada they use the Benjamin standard so I had to live in the "way of life" for 2 years before hormones) I'm sure I wouldn't get the comments that I do now. But just to play on words, we all start out as "crossdressers" so to speak.

I'm no different in the person I am between then and now, except that I have more confidence in who I am, but that's it. Think about that for a second.....

Exactly

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 04:38 PM

Yes I am aware that an alpha male that has children can transition into becoming a fetish like masculine thinking T-woman

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 04:45 PM
... But just to play on words, we all start out as "crossdressers" so to speak.

and that's the point. you genetic sex did not match your gender so you are the same person whether you CDed or transitioned. CDs in general are not transgendered...its a sexual fetish. I admit that lumping all cds together as just fetishists is unfair but as I said...if there was a CD that really wanted to transition, either shit or get off the pot. Its not an easy thing to transition but if it will truly make you happy...they you are really not a CD.

plankton
01-20-2012, 04:54 PM
We are all just people on the fringe trying to make friends and be happy. Why all the drama?

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 05:54 PM
yes i am aware that an alpha male that has children can transition into becoming a fetish like masculine thinking t-womanyour such a faggot lol stay with your bath houses dude.

LibertyHarkness
01-20-2012, 06:08 PM
everyone needs to lighten up abit ... its all getting so doom n gloom and its its just started as a new year :(

So i give you all a tune to cheer your moods :)

Superman Theme - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g&feature=fvwrel&noredirect=1)

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 06:14 PM
everyone needs to lighten up abit ... Its all getting so doom n gloom and its its just started as a new year :(

so i give you all a tune to cheer your moods :)

superman theme - youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfeoc8_g&feature=fvwrel&noredirect=1)maybe you should start to stick up for your sisters instaed of the faceless faggot and his pathetic garbage he speews

LibertyHarkness
01-20-2012, 06:23 PM
i am nto sticking up for anyone on this post i am just stating this whole board has become a place of arguments and bullshit the last 6months ..people need to lighten up ..

I dont really see the logic in getting into arguements with people online that

a - i dont know in real life, and never will
b - rowing with faceless people on an internet forum

I have my views on many posters on this board but its something i would say to their faces in person rather than tit for tat crap online

Its evident lisa that this other poster does not like you and dont like them . so why waste your time and effort arguing back and forth? its not going to change anything ..

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 06:28 PM
your such a faggot lol stay with your bath houses dude.

Hihihihihi

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 06:29 PM
i am nto sticking up for anyone on this post i am just stating this whole board has become a place of arguments and bullshit the last 6months ..people need to lighten up ..

I dont really see the logic in getting into arguements with people online that

a - i dont know in real life, and never will
b - rowing with faceless people on an internet forum

I have my views on many posters on this board but its something i would say to their faces in person rather than tit for tat crap online

Its evident lisa that this other poster does not like you and dont like them . so why waste your time and effort arguing back and forth? its not going to change anything ..

so i'm about the argue with you about arguing with people :geek:

just kidding...the point of forums like this is to come in, give your opinion as if it is fact and argue. Without pointless internet debate and porn, there would be nothing online except wikipedia and turtles humping shoes

Hard on the outside...soft and chewy on the inside (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhRHBWUSKoY)

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 06:31 PM

Oh I like Lisa!

She would make a great husband... I could be her masochistic housewife... it would be so hot!!!

just kiddin

o seriously I do like her... I just disagree with her...
there is a difference.

I also think she looks great... really I do... :D I like diversity. And its not bad to disagree... and Lisa is bitch so I just have to be bitchy in order to talk to her... right Lisa?

Or is it just your online persona?

i dont dislike people that easely...especially an online persona....we would have to know eachother IRL... I dont think we'd be fighting then :)
She might be fighting me though
hahaha

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 06:39 PM
so i'm about the argue with you about arguing with people :geek:

just kidding...the point of forums like this is to come in, give your opinion as if it is fact and argue. Without pointless internet debate and porn, there would be nothing online except wikipedia and turtles humping shoes

Hard on the outside...soft and chewy on the inside (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhRHBWUSKoY)

I agree... though I like that turtle... it would be so boring???

i am always turned off by comments like... chill out were on a porn forum :D
lol
It would be so boring here without the different points of view...
But Tgirls can be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo uptight.... :D

im a real woman... Im always chill :D:D:D:D:D:D

just kidding lisa...
Im a gay slutty fag and I know it ;)
Its all fine with me...

as long as I have a good time...

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Two Tgirls argueing about who is a real woman is so funny...
Just like two obese people telling eachother who is fat :D

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 07:12 PM
I agree... though I like that turtle... it would be so boring???

i am always turned off by comments like... chill out were on a porn forum :D
lol
It would be so boring here without the different points of view...
But Tgirls can be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo uptight.... :D

im a real woman... Im always chill :D:D:D:D:D:D

just kidding lisa...
Im a gay slutty fag and I know it ;)
Its all fine with me...

as long as I have a good time...well when your at home collecting food stamps ill be in my sportscar watching the low lifes like you wait in line,now go jerk off in front of the mirrer and play with yourself untill realitty sets in.

BellaBellucci
01-20-2012, 07:26 PM

So because your (surprisingly heralded) universal health care system screwed you, we all started out as crossdressers?

Sorry, but no, I didn't. I knew exactly what I wanted and how to get it and if the doctors told me that I had to suffer through two years of being noticeably trans to prove that I could be a well-adjusted woman, I'd either self medicate or protest like hell, probably both.

If someone DOESN'T identify as trans, but female, it's not fair in the least to make them suffer through two years of accepting a gender identity that is not theirs to prove that they're something else entirely. It's degrading.

I'm glad you seem to be OK with the state of affairs up there in Cananada, but just because you accepted the Benjamin Standard after it was forced upon you, that doesn't mean that the rest of us have to.

I got my hormones in 8 weeks, free and clear from my therapist with no reservations (and my insurance even pays for them), because he knew that denying necessary medicine to a person due to some arbitrary rule was wrong.

Yes, I believe in a system to weed out the fetishists, believe me, but 2 years?! What you're talking about sounds like telling a cancer patient that they have to be almost dead before they can receive chemo.

~BB~

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 08:04 PM
So because your (surprisingly heralded) universal health care system screwed you, we all started out as crossdressers?

Sorry, but no, I didn't. I knew exactly what I wanted and how to get it and if the doctors told me that I had to suffer through two years of being noticeably trans to prove that I could be a well-adjusted woman, I'd either self medicate or protest like hell, probably both.

If someone DOESN'T identify as trans, but female, it's not fair in the least to make them suffer through two years of accepting a gender identity that is not theirs to prove that they're something else entirely. It's degrading.

I'm glad you seem to be OK with the state of affairs up there in Cananada, but just because you accepted the Benjamin Standard after it was forced upon you, that doesn't mean that the rest of us have to.

I got my hormones in 8 weeks, free and clear from my therapist with no reservations (and my insurance even pays for them), because he knew that denying necessary medicine to a person due to some arbitrary rule was wrong.

Yes, I believe in a system to weed out the fetishists, believe me, but 2 years?! What you're talking about sounds like telling a cancer patient that they have to be almost dead before they can receive chemo.

~BB~we have the best trans care system in the world period,were treaded very well and our doctors take special care with us so dont knock canada as were light years ahead of anyother country when it comes to transgendereds period.2 years is nothing when it comes to a life changing decision what are ya thinking bella?with a suicide rate of more then 30 per cent in the transs communitty you think 2 years is too much?come on now.

TsJizelle
01-20-2012, 08:12 PM

~BB~

I specifically said and put quotations around it as a play on words. i didn't mean I saw girls this way, I understand the complexity behind identity and gender, it wasn't me classifying, it was me simply trying to state that we all start off somewhere. So where people hold their hate, I don't quite grasp. Transitioning is a process. While I always knew who I was, it took me quite some time to understand and embrace it. There was a process that has brought me to this point. This is just my personal experience. We all have a different story on how we got to where we are.

Yes the 2 year wait was difficult, and politically we all know it's wrong. However, I'd rather transition under medical supervision then try to self medicate and have it effect my health. I am not a DR. I do not have access to blood work (we're do not have privatized health care, so all these things need to be done through your GP). And to be honest, I've had a very successful transition and I'm completely satisfied with my current results. So I do not have regret on holding out for those 2 years.

I do not blame the medical standards on my transition being dragged out, but rather I blame the lack of education amongst parents with regards to trans issues. My mother was informed many years prior to my own decision to transition and she ignored my doctor's concerns. If parents were knowledgeable about signs in their children that they might be trans and how to support them, then I wouldn't have had to go through what I did to get HRT.

All the therapy visits benefited me entirely. I was 15 years old when I went to talk to my doctor about transitioning. I barely knew my own head from my ass or anything about life. But I knew who I was. The therapy helped me talk about things I never have, deal with demons I never had and find more assurance and confidence in what I was feeling and the decision I was making. It helped me have a healthy view on my identity.

This is my story and how I viewed my whole process. It's entirely different for everyone. I could sit here and think about the woulda, shoulda, couldas in my life, but fuck if I did that my present and future would just fly by.

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 08:24 PM
we have the best trans care system in the world period,were treaded very well and our doctors take special care with us so dont knock canada as were light years ahead of anyother country when it comes to transgendereds period.2 years is nothing when it comes to a life changing decision what are ya thinking bella?with a suicide rate of more then 30 per cent in the transs communitty you think 2 years is too much?come on now.

But that suicide rate does not necessarily mean that they would have still been here with us if they did not transition....

KittyPride
01-20-2012, 08:26 PM
I do not blame the medical standards on my transition being dragged out, but rather I blame the lack of education amongst parents with regards to trans issues. My mother was informed many years prior to my own decision to transition and she ignored my doctor's concerns. If parents were knowledgeable about signs in their children that they might be trans and how to support them, then I wouldn't have had to go through what I did to get HRT.

I agree... if anything damaged my life it was me not knowing what I was and how to deal with it.

BellaBellucci
01-20-2012, 08:42 PM
with a suicide rate of more then 30 per cent in the transs communitty you think 2 years is too much?come on now.

Coincidence does not prove causation. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that a lot of these people actually commit suicide because they've been denied access to treatment.

I specifically said and put quotations around it as a play on words. i didn't mean I saw girls this way, I understand the complexity behind identity and gender...

Yeah, but my objection to your statement is essentially because not everyone else does.

I'm sorry that you weren't afforded the opportunities that you deserved (neither was I - my parents just abused me instead, hoping I would 'toughen up,' which of course I did, but only enough so to transition anyway despite unanimous opposition), but don't you think the attitude of the health care system is partly to blame? Forcing a person to essentially be openly trans for two years before they can be a woman (get hormones and legal gender change/drivers' license) is counter-productive and dangerous. It's a hidden-in-plain-sight 'outing' technique IMO and it also validates social attitudes that make it easy to dismiss beginning transpeople (especially children) as 'going through a phase' or somehow 'less than.' That's not for medicine to decide; it's for us as a culture to decide, and trust, we already do quite a bit of that.

I'm sorry, but transpeople need access to treatment in order to be accepted as members of their chosen gender because you can't learn how to be a woman by being forced to be a man in a dress. I'm glad the system worked for you, but I also feel for those who view it as an impediment.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
01-20-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh, and as far as self-medicating, people usually only do it as a last resort, and they do. The health care system not taking this into consideration is intellectually dishonest. All it does is reduce the efficacy of the process, not strengthen it.

I see a parallel with the 'drug war': there's demand for a product, there are prohibitions against that product (in the case of pharmaceuticals, conditions that must be met to obtain them), and the result is a black market. How about doctors stop telling people what they can't do, huh? They're just creating 'black market transsexuals.'

If doctors truly cared about us, they'd give us safe access to our damn meds! Yes, therapy is important, but why must it come before treatment instead of run concurrently? :geek:

~BB~

Willie Escalade
01-20-2012, 09:33 PM
It's a controversial thread, but at least it has folks talking!

TsJizelle
01-20-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry that you weren't afforded the opportunities that you deserved (neither was I - my parents just abused me instead, hoping I would 'toughen up,' which of course I did, but only enough so to transition anyway despite unanimous opposition), but don't you think the attitude of the health care system is partly to blame? Forcing a person to essentially be openly trans for two years before they can be a woman (get hormones and gender change) is counter-productive and dangerous. It's a hidden-in-plain-sight 'outing' technique IMO and it also validates social attitudes that make it easy to dismiss beginning transpeople (especially children) as 'going through a phase' or somehow 'less than.' That's not for medicine to decide; it's for us as a culture to decide, and trust, we already do quite a bit of that.

I'm sorry, but transpeople need access to treatment in order to be accepted as members of their chosen gender because you can't learn how to be a woman by being forced to be a man in a dress. I'm glad the system worked for you, but I also feel for those who view it as an impediment.

~BB~

I can only speak on my experiences in Canada, but I still don't think it's entirely the medical system to blame. It's all to do with education, what is being taught in the universities, what our doctors are being informed about and not. things have drastically changed here in Canada. Before you used to have to go see a "specialist", which you can still choose to do, but most GP's are more confident and comfortable treating trans patients. We're entering a gender revolution finally. Visibility is more dominant and positive then ever before.

You've contradicted yourself a bit Bella. You argued with my initial play on words as the starting point of transition being similar to "crossdress". Not saying that's how I see it, but on a less complex standard it's recognizes the similiar characters of being CD, except the obvious difference of TG/TS being raised as one gender while they are the opposite and CD being someone as one gender and just dressing in the "role" of the opposite. But now you are saying that "two years before they can be a woman (get hormones and gender change)is counter-productive and dangerous." So it takes hormones to be recognized as a woman? this contradicts why you initially argued then.

No one forced me to be open about anything. I made this conscience decision to do this. Sadly yes, there is this process. but it's important. I do not know of anyone I've met over the years being denied for hormones after going through the therapy sessions. All we talked about was my life, the way I saw myself, the way I felt about myself and how I deal with life.

You make it sound like because you answered one of the questions wrong in the multiple choice section of your evaluation form you get a big DENIED stamp. It's not like that. They wanted to make sure there's nothing else causing this decision. They want to make sure I was confident in what I was doing, as I did this entirely on my own with very little support. Look at the cases where the parents were involved, it didn't take as long to receive HRT. (again going back to why I think it's lack of education not the system) Not because they dont question who you are, but they question your ability to handle all the changes alone, if you are doing this as an adult. We all know that hormones change us emotionally more than physically. If I had been given HRT at 15, having had no family or friends or real assurance of who I was an individual (not with reference to my gender), I too would've been one of the suicide statistics. This is only because of my age, my lack of support and still young mentality on emotions. If we flood ourselves with something this chemically altering, without ensuring that the roller coaster of emotions we first experience with HRT will not cause us more harm then good, then how is self medicating or rushing our HRT healthier?

I knew who I was, but I have a way of seeing things. If I know it's genuine and true, no matter what obstacle comes my way, it will happen the way it's meant to. Put some trust into things Bella, not everyone in this world is out to get ya. :) xx

BellaBellucci
01-20-2012, 10:40 PM
You've contradicted yourself a bit Bella. You argued with my initial play on words as the starting point of transition being similar to "crossdress". Not saying that's how I see it, but on a less complex standard it's recognizes the similiar characters of being CD, except the obvious difference of TG/TS being raised as one gender while they are the opposite and CD being someone as one gender and just dressing in the "role" of the opposite. But now you are saying that "two years before they can be a woman (get hormones and gender change)is counter-productive and dangerous." So it takes hormones to be recognized as a woman? this contradicts why you initially argued then.

I'm confused about where you see the contradiction. My point was that, at least in this country, it takes hormones to get your license changed and a 'F' on your license is practically a golden ticket for social acceptance, especially if you're on hormones to become 'passable.' It's a much harder life without those things and if society wants us to 'prove' that we really are trans and not a bunch of fetishists, they should also allow us the most reasonable access to the tools which we need to do that possible.

You make it sound like because you answered one of the questions wrong in the multiple choice section of your evaluation form you get a big DENIED stamp. It's not like that.

Sorry. I'm not Canadian. I just know what it sounded like to me, so I reacted. But I stand by the principle.

Put some trust into things Bella, not everyone in this world is out to get ya. :) xx

LMFAO. Yeah. That'll be the day.

~BB~

EvonRose
01-20-2012, 11:13 PM
I do agree with Bella a bit because what proof of womanhood do you have to show when one is not willing to go trough the awkward, painful, sometimes uncomfortable body and social changes? It is easy to stay in the lines of the middle sex and just be a cd when things get rough go back to normal social gender form, it's not easy for the ts like me who dedicate everything we have to our womanhood wether it be a sex change or a non. we go trough the same strife. same boat.

BluegrassCat
01-20-2012, 11:17 PM

this is the root of much of the ignorance behind trans people. there's a confusion between self perception and attraction in other people.

Yup. This should pop up every time you log onto this site, like an HA catechism.

Jericho
01-21-2012, 03:14 PM
All the hot chix here, post a pic of your arse...

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 03:44 PM
All the hot chix here, post a pic of your arse...youve been hangin around dino way to long lol

Kayden Harley
01-21-2012, 08:07 PM

That's not true for everyone. Though I always knew there was something different about me, I realized I couldn't live male anymore while I was 3 1/2 years into a relationship with the only guy I've ever loved. When I spoke to him about this, he threatened to leave. Fearing I'd be handicapped without him, I held off on plans (but secretly visited a therapist seeking answers while researching the transitioning process.)

A few months later, after he finally walked out on me, I started HRT, and BAM, my epilepsy started flaring up. My GP ordered me to stop HRT as he felt it was the source of the spike in my seizures and auras.

For a full year after that, I lived as a CD... NOT AS FETISH. But because I needed to fulfill the desire to be a woman, and cross-dressing was all I had left. I dressed up, and sat home.. Alone. Dreaming of what it would feel like to have been born in the RIGHT body.

To make a long story short, I eventually found an LGBT Center in NYC that was willing to treat me (despite of my disease.) Today makes 5 months and a day that I started my HRT, and I am finally on the right path.

My point is, that statements like the one you made can really confuse, and hurt someone. I'm sure there are people on HA who are in a similar situation as I was in. They are not "just a lying sack of shit or a complete pussy for not going through with it." In fact, that statement is ignorant, and untrue for MANY people.

I find the way people treat those in early transition to be disgusting. we all started somewhere and it's called a transition for a reason, there's just not a before and an after, but the whole journey is the in-between.

But just to play on words, we all start out as "crossdressers" so to speak.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: Even the girls who claim they were always "Trans" had to start off somewhere... Yet they're usually the ones to judge CD or girls early in their transition.

- Kay

KittyPride
01-21-2012, 08:19 PM
You are so right kayden
Transition is a privilege....

Hormones are not candy
You can get really sick from the side effect

Being trans is who you are not what you do

daman232323
01-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Bella, I'm curious what you think of gg's who are bodybuilders, and the men that are attracted to them? They clearly have masculine features, so does that make those men gay in your mind? Not trying to start anything (because we all know no one wins a debate with you ;-) ) just curious to find out what your opinion is.

TsJizelle
01-21-2012, 10:52 PM
That's not true for everyone. Though I always knew there was something different about me, I realized I couldn't live male anymore while I was 3 1/2 years into a relationship with the only guy I've ever loved. When I spoke to him about this, he threatened to leave. Fearing I'd be handicapped without him, I held off on plans (but secretly visited a therapist seeking answers while researching the transitioning process.)

A few months later, after he finally walked out on me, I started HRT, and BAM, my epilepsy started flaring up. My GP ordered me to stop HRT as he felt it was the source of the spike in my seizures and auras.

For a full year after that, I lived as a CD... NOT AS FETISH. But because I needed to fulfill the desire to be a woman, and cross-dressing was all I had left. I dressed up, and sat home.. Alone. Dreaming of what it would feel like to have been born in the RIGHT body.

To make a long story short, I eventually found an LGBT Center in NYC that was willing to treat me (despite of my disease.) Today makes 5 months and a day that I started my HRT, and I am finally on the right path.

My point is, that statements like the one you made can really confuse, and hurt someone. I'm sure there are people on HA who are in a similar situation as I was in. They are not "just a lying sack of shit or a complete pussy for not going through with it." In fact, that statement is ignorant, and untrue for MANY people.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: Even the girls who claim they were always "Trans" had to start off somewhere... Yet they're usually the ones to judge CD or girls early in their transition.

- Kay

I think too many people pay attention to wording as sometimes there's such a negative view on some identities. I mean, for trans people, because of the confusion between the use of these terms (CD, TV, TS, TG, Hermaphrodite) from media and society, we still fight to properly define these things. So I see why there's such a sensitive reaction when you try to relate any of these terms.

like yourself Kay, I always knew who I was. I was confused only because of the lack of understanding and resources from my peers and surroundings. So I tried to live a life as a "gay man", but it made me miserable and unhappy. I wasn't seen or looked the way I wanted to. But I was always physically androgynous, in the way I dressed and in my mannerisms. Even today, as a woman, I still have androgynous features. And I am happy with that. Does this change or affect my identity as a woman, not at all. Crossdressing isn't necessarily a gender identity, but rather a behavioral trait. Like all of the gender identities, there are still unmeasurable scales of how the identity is reflected in their own self. People in their everyday life crossdress and dont' even realize it. It wasn't women who wore heels first in history.

I used CD as way to blur the lines between those that try to say there's a difference between girls who have been trans their whole life and not. We all have been trans our whole life, how we came to realize it is entirely different for everyone. Again, I think people just hold too much sensitivity when we are talking about identity because we all in our own way want to feel like we have something to belong to. Something that separates us from the "other", but identity really isn't that rigid. The whole reason there are people out there fighting for our rights is because we are trying to get out of the "box", but instead we make more. We all need something to be able to measure ourselves against and feel better or greater than. It's happened in every oppressed community.

Going back to then why this thread was initially made, I think the discouragement and negative view on some of the people here that are viewed as "cd and tvs" is one of the things that sets us back as a community. like I expressed with my own story, we dont know how some of these people view themselves. we dont know the reason why they present themselves in this light and we dont know what point in their life they are at with their own identity. so saying it' gross or it's not something you don't want to see, may have more negative effects on someone's view of themselves then you may even consciously know. it's just wrong to further segregate because some people don't fix into the "boxes" we've made of what we find attractive or ideal. which are all based on the social views and stereotypes of all the identities mentioned. just open your eyes a bit more people, i think simply this is what I've been trying to say.

RuPal has been an absolute inspiration in my life, not because he's a drag queen or famous. but because even in his earlier years, he always had a message of blurring the social views on gender but with a heart full of love and acceptance.

this is my favourite quote from him:

"you are born naked and the rest is drag........this body you have is a vessel."

again this is a simple play on words, but it's an effective way to show that our actions are no different then to those who fit in the "norm". that there are certain behaviours when seen at certain angel, can be relevant to everyone. and dress behaviour is one of them

Rupaul and Club Kids on Geraldo - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAPvdqaDupM)
Rupaul and Club Kids on Geraldo part 2 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9w2T_QcGSM&feature=related)

Jericho
01-21-2012, 11:31 PM
youve been hangin around dino way to long lol

I know...I'll be saying funhole next! :lol:

Dino Velvet
01-22-2012, 12:48 AM
I know...I'll be saying funhole next! :lol:

You say, you pay. I invented the word(after stealing it from Conan O'Brien).:party:

mcaextreme69
01-22-2012, 02:15 AM
O my god the tv's are coming, run for the hills....

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 02:20 AM
There are other ways to transition if a transexual sees a doctor, of course only the ones dedicated to it do. You can't use the side effects of hormones as an excuse not to transition there are ways around it.

It's not about the starting stage of transition that makes one transex, its what the girl does to further it, yes we all start out somewhere but if one stays as a cross dresser for years without taking the steps to go further i think it is safe to assume the person is not a true transsexual...

No one assumes anything however I cannot stay and listen to my friends about how life is hard and they are dedicated to transition, but the resources are right under their noses yet they do not take advantage, there are confused and fetishist among our community not all of us are true transsexuals even the ones who actually transition.

Maybe some of use women jump to quickly and over analyze things in transitioning, but many of the women are not educated enough either to know themselves or the science and spirituality and facts behind transition.

I am a firm believe that you can be who ever you want to be if that is what you truly feel like, pig can have surgery to look like a cow it will be a cow, but a pig cannot just paint on black and white paint and say I'm a cow.

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Please define what a "true transsexual" encompasses.....

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 02:32 AM
There are other ways to transition if a transexual sees a doctor, of course only the ones dedicated to it do. You can't use the side effects of hormones as an excuse not to transition there are ways around it.

That may have been your experience, but that isn't true for everyone.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 02:34 AM
That may have been your experience, but that isn't true for everyone.

I have not heard anyone who have seen a doctor and they didn't have alternatives...

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 02:38 AM
It really bothers me when we feel that just because we say something, or because we have an opinion, it makes it a fact for everyone. None of us are Queen Bee, none of us is writing the bible of Transgender.

With that said, for anyone who is in here, starting off with their transition, Please understand that WE (the people posting on here) are all flawed human beings, giving our non-expert opinion on a very sensitive subject. DO NOT let any of our posts deter you from being, or trying to be exactly who you are.

Let's remember that there are some young lurkers who come on here to observe, and figure out where they stand. I know this by personal experience.

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 02:39 AM
I have not heard anyone who have seen a doctor and they didn't have alternatives...

Well I have.. When I had my problem, I looked out for other people in my situation. I met many "True Transsexuals" who had life threatening side effects due to HRT.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 02:40 AM
Please define what a "true transsexual" encompasses.....
Transex who go forth the change to establish themselves as the permanent gender role.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 02:43 AM
Well I have.. When I had my problem, I looked out for other people in my situation. I met many "True Transsexuals" who had life threatening side effects due to HRT.

Again, If they had seek help then there are alternatives that's not an excuse, there are protocols to taking hormones. Other ways of transitioning other than taking the standard replacements my mom is a nurse and according to studies in her clinic its the women who do not follow up their 3 month blood works and physical that get these complications. If these women had they would have detected an early stage of any side effects trough the blood work, some women get lazy, period.

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 02:44 AM

Kay said she stopped because she had seizures, this is a very serious health concern. Aren't you always preaching about health and well-being first? So how would this not be an excuse to not be able to do HRT? It doesn't stop you from transition, but it stops you from HRT if you are having adverse side effects such as this.

There may be other ways for treatment, but we don't know the difference in costs. Or what knowledge and accessibility the doctor may have for alternatives.

We cannot measure each case beside each other.

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 02:46 AM
Transex who go forth the change to establish themselves as the permanent gender role.

so you mean to have surgery??? because most changes from hormones are reversible

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 02:48 AM
Again, If they had seek help then there are alternatives that's not an excuse, there are protocols to taking hormones. Other ways of transitioning other than taking the standard replacements my mom is a nurse and according to studies in her clinic its the women who do not follow up their 3 month blood works and physical that get these complications. If these women had they would have detected an early stage of any side effects trough the blood work, some women get lazy, period.

Do you even know how epilepsy works?

Getting your blood drawn won't prevent you from having a seizure or from falling into status epilepticus which is fatal. Most of us can't even take over the counter medicines because it trigers those complications. Your mother may be a nurse, but she isn't a doctor, and her clinic hasn't done studies on patients who have epilepsy, and are on HRT. Therefore, you're not really qualified to make a decision that a patient is "lazy".

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 02:48 AM
Kay said she stopped because she had seizures, this is a very serious health concern. Aren't you always preaching about health and well-being first? So how would this not be an excuse to not be able to do HRT? It doesn't stop you from transition, but it stops you from HRT if you are having adverse side effects such as this.

There may be other ways for treatment, but we don't know the difference in costs. Or what knowledge and accessibility the doctor may have for alternatives.

We cannot measure each case beside each other.

Yes that's why seek a doctor for the proper healthy alternatives, Transitioning is just as serious of health in the medical studies, it is proven that women who do not transition due to bad medical practices do commit harm to themselves, so They should have taken it upon themselves to seek her the proper treatments to transition, that's the proper protocol.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Do you even know how epilepsy works?

Getting your blood drawn won't prevent you from having a seizure or from falling into status epilepticus which is fatal. Most of us can't even take over the counter medicines because it trigers those complications. Your mother may be a nurse, but she isn't a doctor, and her clinic hasn't done studies on patients who have epilepsy, and are on HRT. Therefore, you're not really qualified to make a decision that a patient is "lazy".

Did you now that getting you testicles out is another way to transition without taking the hormones? My mom may be a nurse and not a doctor but my auntie is a doctor and I have knowledge that if you do get the testicles out then you do not need to take hormone replacement if it is due to that extreme.

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 02:53 AM
Yes that's why seek a doctor for the proper healthy alternatives, Transitioning is just as serious of health in the medical studies, it is proven that women who do not transition due to bad medical practices do commit harm to themselves, so They should have taken it upon themselves to seek her the proper treatments to transition, that's the proper protocol.

I don't think you're grasping what we are telling you...

Some people can NOT take Hormone Replacement Therapy .. Period.

THOSE individuals can surgery & alter their bodies however they want, but they can't take HRT. If they DO take HRT... THEY MAY DIE.

Hope that clears this up ;)

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 02:54 AM
so you mean to have surgery??? because most changes from hormones are reversible

No, surgery has nothing to do with it, but once the physical changes due to transitioning have been made and they in that gender role, are true transexuals.

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 02:55 AM
Did you now that getting you testicles out is another way to transition without taking the hormones? My mom may be a nurse and not a doctor but my auntie is a doctor and I have knowledge that if you do get the testicles out then you do not need to take hormone replacement if it is due to that extreme.

Dr Sandra Bello in Odessa, Texas look her up.

Evan, most people with HRT can't get cleared for anesthesia. In most cases, a surgeon won't operate on a patient with epilepsy unless it is a life or death matter (like an emergency surgery).

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 02:56 AM
In fact, that is always the biggest concern surgeons bring up whenever I've gone to consultations for breast implants.

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 02:59 AM
there are less evasive ways for HRT other than getting an orkie !!!! there are natural sources of estrogen, while yes, its not in high dosages, but if its life threatening to treat patients with synthetic hormone this is always an option.

There are native tribes in British Colombia who have transitioned with natural HRT.

But sadly it all again boils down to the fact that the education and accessibility to these resources are not always available to people.Depends on where you live, what the doctors in your area know about alternatives and what your physical resources to obtain them are.

its far more complex then to just say that people are lazy....

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 02:59 AM
Evan, most people with HRT can't get cleared for anesthesia. In most cases, a surgeon won't operate on a patient with epilepsy unless it is a life or death matter (like an emergency surgery).

Kayden, I do not want to sound like I'm attacking you but i feel like its just an excuse. Get a sexologist, then look for a doctor have a written document about your epilepsy and your gender disorder show it, it is medical protocol for them to comply, if they don't seek another doctor!

Breast implants do not need any written documents, medically anyone can get them as they please without having gender disorders. Regular men have gotten them and stayed as men...

I have never heard of people being on HRT that cannot get cleared for anesthesia, I was on hormones for years and i have gotten my breast done twice... I have many friends as well who have.

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 03:00 AM
But sadly it all again boils down to the fact that the education and accessibility to these resources are not always available to people.Depends on where you live, what the doctors in your area know about alternatives and what your physical resources to obtain them are.

That too is a major factor..

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 03:03 AM
No, surgery has nothing to do with it, but once the physical changes due to transitioning have been made and they in that gender role, are true transexuals.

sorry but I am still confused...

hormone effects (physical and emotional) are revisable
legal documents that are changed are revisable

so what are "permanent" actions that someone does to be considered a "true" transsexual?

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 03:06 AM
That too is a major factor..

I know more trans people in poverty than the opposite. As many of us know, transitioning is not an affordable cost period.

Alternatives that are healthier are always more expensive then those that slowly poison us and there are still so many uncertainties to the long term effects of synthetic HRT.

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 03:09 AM
Kayden, I do not want to sound like I'm attacking you but i feel like its just an excuse. Get a sexologist, then look for a doctor have a written document about your epilepsy and your gender disorder show it, it is medical protocol for them to comply, if they don't seek another doctor!

Breast implants do not need any written documents, medically anyone can get them as they please without having gender disorders. Regular men have gotten them and stayed as men...

Not sure if you read my entire post, but I've been on HRT for a while now, and I'm fine.

However, as I've said before, there are people who simply can not go under HRT, or surgery, and nothing that is discussed on here can change that. Whether it's because (as Jizelle mentioned) those people don't have access to education, or doctors willing to treat them (or funding for doctors/treatment).

Calling those people lazy, or untrue transsexuals, or anything less than who they believe to be is ignorant. Typical of people who don't understand their situation, but ignorant none the less. It's that very same ideology that is responsible for a portion of the suicides in OUR community.

It's bad enough the rest of society talks down on us for not 'fitting in' to the norm, now we're going to talk down on each other for not fitting in to what's normal for TS..

No thanks.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 03:10 AM
there are less evasive ways for HRT other than getting an orkie !!!! there are natural sources of estrogen, while yes, its not in high dosages, but if its life threatening to treat patients with synthetic hormone this is always an option.

There are native tribes in British Colombia who have transitioned with natural HRT.

its far more complex then to just say that people are lazy....

Its almost impossible to stay out of invasive transitioning, Hormones itself can be invasive like in Hayden's case, but there is no sole purpose of transitioning successfully without it. If you want to remain the way you are it's fine because you live for you, but Many ts who have gone trough the changes would have a problem with women who don't transition to call themselves true transexuals, or women. And in the matter it's not true. If you want something bad enough and you care about your mental being and your transitioning I do believe one would go to the distance to do so. I personally would never been happy f i didn't fully transition and mental state and awareness has a lot to do with the true transexual label as well... But in no way am I against it or I look down on you,Your not less beautiful or inferior. It's just transition alone so please do not think I'm attacking you.

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 03:14 AM
Not sure if you read my entire post, but I've been on HRT for a while now, and I'm fine.

However, as I've said before, there are people who simply can not go under HRT, or surgery, and nothing that is discussed on here can change that. Whether it's because (as Jizelle mentioned) those people don't have access to education, or doctors willing to treat them (or funding for doctors/treatment).

Calling those people lazy, or untrue transsexuals, or anything less than who they believe to be is ignorant. Typical of people who don't understand their situation, but ignorant none the less. It's that very same ideology that is responsible for a portion of the suicides in OUR community.

It's bad enough the rest of society talks down on us for not 'fitting in' to the norm, now we're going to talk down on each other for not fitting in to what's normal for TS..

No thanks.

Thank you for simplifying what I am trying to say. The fact that even Evon sees there is something as a "true" transsexual demonstrates that even within o9ur own community, we have created a hierarchy of what we consider greater than the other. this not the case and it's whyh I keep trying to find out what is meant by "permanent" actions, because I have never been under the knife in my entire life, or done anything to myself physically that is permanent as again effects from hormones are revisable, so would then I be considered a "true" transsexual then?

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 03:16 AM

No thanks.

Oh I agree but, that there are cases where it possibly could be hopeless, although I have found many poor uneducated countries full of transsexual still transition, it's not like we live in ancient days even third world countries have resources now.

Take that up with the people who study us and found the proper protocols for our transitioning, why do you think they make things harder for transexuals who do not go trough the proper transitioning? There are so many cases of ts who undergo these changes and then kill themselves because they don't feel like true transexuals.

I find transexuals with the resources not transitioning and then want to true transexuals lazy, and I'm gonna stick to it take it how you want.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 03:20 AM
Thank you for simplifying what I am trying to say. The fact that even Evon sees there is something as a "true" transsexual demonstrates that even within o9ur own community, we have created a hierarchy of what we consider greater than the other. this not the case and it's whyh I keep trying to find out what is meant by "permanent" actions, because I have never been under the knife in my entire life, or done anything to myself physically that is permanent as again effects from hormones are revisable, so would then I be considered a "true" transsexual then?

Im sorry but I would never consider a tv or a cross dresser a true transexual, that's offensive because they are not women, I am! That's why I sacrificed a lot in my life to do so, so you may step on some foot if you think these people who dress up one day and then turn back to a man true transexuals... you do not need to see the knife, you don't need to go by standards at least respect yourself enough and be true to your womanhood enough to go trough some sacrifices. If you choose not to then its questionable.

It's not just me who sees the definitive definition of a true transexual, The fact that you do not know Harry Benjamin and many other psychologist and doctors who helped us and made it possible to transition know about this shows your lack of knowledge on the matter, I said it before It does not matter to me, but i refuse to be put in the same category as cd's and tv.

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 03:22 AM
Its almost impossible to stay out of invasive transitioning, Hormones itself can be invasive like in Hayden's case, but there is no sole purpose of transitioning successfully without it. If you want to remain the way you are it's fine because you live for you, but Many ts who have gone trough the changes would have a problem with women who don't transition to call themselves true transexuals, or women. And in the matter it's not true. If you want something bad enough and you care about your mental being and your transitioning I do believe one would go to the distance to do so. I personally would never been happy f i didn't fully transition and mental state and awareness has a lot to do with the true transexual label as well... But in no way am I against it or I look down on you,Your not less beautiful or inferior. It's just transition alone so please do not think I'm attacking you.

personally i think anybody who is offended by someone self acknowledging their own gender that doesn't reflect what they see is true or genuine is simply ignorant and threatened by someone else's actions. no one has the place or entitlement to make this type of determination except for the person themselves.

I do not take it as an attack, but I see it as an ignorant comment that reflects something I have fought and spoken out against before which horizontal hostility. THis is just oppression within a marginalized community. When you throw around adjectives such as "true" which in theory means 100%, then anything less than that is simply less than. so while you say in no ways you are looking down on me, your choice of words suggest otherwise. again I am not offended personally and feel everyone should be entitled to their own views. it's just ignorant to think that there is such a thing as a "true" anything

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 03:23 AM
I find transexuals with the resources not transitioning and then want to true transexuals lazy, and I'm gonna stick to it take it how you want.

That's fine.. There are people who stand by their opinion that we're just men with silicone tits.. Still doesn't make it true... right?

:yayo:

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 03:32 AM
That's fine.. There are people who stand by their opinion that we're just men with silicone tits.. Still doesn't make it true... right?

:yayo:

Before my full 32 dd's I was a 32 b, So hormones did its thing with my transitioning, not only have I done it I started my hormones at 12. And I was in a depressed and mentally usafe place when I was Not in transition, that's why I'm a transexual... I'm a woman with silicone tits, never have I say your a man or not a true transexual but if you want to call yourself a man with silicone tits (not that you have any) be my guest.

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 03:37 AM
Before my full 32 dd's I was a 32 b, So hormones did its thing with my transitioning, not only have I done it I started my hormones at 12. And I was in a depressed and mentally usafe place when I was Not in transition. I'm a woman with silicone tits, never have I say your a man or not a true transexual but if you want to call yourself a man with silicone tits (not that you have any) be my guest.

hhmm I guess I would be defensive too, if I felt someone was insinuating I was something other than how I identify... Notice a pattern?

The Point: If it's wrong for 'them' to see us as being other than who we are, it's also wrong for us to do it to each other.

thanks for helping me prove my point Evon.

BellaBellucci
01-22-2012, 03:38 AM
Bella, I'm curious what you think of gg's who are bodybuilders, and the men that are attracted to them? They clearly have masculine features, so does that make those men gay in your mind? Not trying to start anything (because we all know no one wins a debate with you ;-) ) just curious to find out what your opinion is.

Well, if you're not attracted to a penis because there isn't one, but you're attracted to masculine features, in my view that's actually much more gay than being attracted to a feminine TS or even a CD/TV, in keeping with the idea that genitalia cannot define who you are as a person. You're pretty much saying outright that you like masculinity, even if it's not from a man, and that's pretty much the definition of gay.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 03:44 AM
Interesting debate girls :)

However a crossdresser/transvestite will never understand how a transsexual feels nor will a transsexual understand how a crossdresser/transvestite feels.

I think you are comparing the outside appearance to strongly to the inside...to say we are all the same.

Yes, our outerbodies start at the same place, but how we feel is completely different.

A crossdresser usually dresses for fun or due to the fact they are obsessed with the female image and mannerisms and like taking on that role. Like it's role playing.

A transvestite does it for sexual reasons, getting off on panties/panty hose.

Transsexuals feel like when they wake up every morning they are in the wrong body, and can't deal.

So girls to say we are all the same is a bit general....in my opinion....

I feel many girls transition aren't really suffering from gender dysphoria and more body dysphoria..or someone who is obsessed with a female image and want to capture that..so a more evolved crossdresser.

A trans-woman/man is different than a TV/CD but it doesn't make them better or worse...

But what you don't point out is how TV/CD's abuse ts too..calling them crazy...etc etc etc

The sword goes both way girls...

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 03:45 AM
hhmm I guess I would be defensive too, if I felt someone was insinuating I was something other than how I identify... Notice a pattern?

The Point: If it's wrong for 'them' to see us as being other than who we are, it's also wrong for us to do it to each other.

thanks for helping me prove my point Evan.

Sorry if you feel that your not a woman, that's not my problem take that up with the your doctor.

I am not saying anything bad about it, but the fact is a man decides to put a dress on calls himself a woman gets mad that he isn't a true transexual why? he's not! Hell go back to being a man. When there are women like me who now have to be categorized with them but the difference is we are women were not going back to being a man that is why society is confused because of tv and cd's calling themselves transsexuals.

What was your point again? That not fully transitioning or not wanting to does not make you a transexual? You're welcome!

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 03:46 AM

However a crossdresser/transvestite will never understand how a transsexual feels nor will a transsexual understand how a crossdresser/transvestite feels.

I think you are comparing the outside appearance to strongly to the inside...to say we are all the same.

Yes, our outerbodies start at the same place, but how we feel is completely different.

A crossdresser usually dresses for fun or due to the fact they are obsessed with the female image and mannerisms and like taking on that role. Like it's role playing.

Transsexuals feel like when they wake up every morning they are in the wrong body, and can't deal.

I feel many girls transition aren't really suffering from gender dysphoria and more body dysphoria..or someone who is obsessed with a female image and want to capture that..so a more evolved crossdresser.

A trans-woman/man is different than a TV/CD but it doesn't make them better or worse...

But what you don't point out is how TV/CD's abuse ts too..calling them crazy...etc etc etc

BellaBellucci
01-22-2012, 03:50 AM
Sorry if you feel that your not a woman, that's not my problem take that up with the your doctor.

I am not saying anything bad about it, but the fact is a man decides to put a dress on calls himself a woman gets mad that he isn't a true transexual why? he's not! Hell go back to being a man. When there are women like me who now have to be categorized with them but the difference is we are women were not going back to being a man that is why society is confused because of tv and cd's calling themselves transsexuals.

What was your point again? That not fully transitioning or not wanting to does not make you a transexual? You're welcome!

People can say whatever they like, but to disagree with this view, in my opinion, is akin to trivializing and disrespecting our struggle.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 04:00 AM
Furthermore, I think a lot of ts girls get offended when someone assumes they are crossdressers, because they are trying so hard to be their NEEDED gender.

They don't want to be taken as a joke, make-believe, or a drag queen. Their life and transition is serious to them, and the average Joe can't differentiate. So I think many have the theory the average Joe will see us different if we seperate ourselves from the crossdressers/transvestites. Men who are dressing for fun and sexual gratification don't really have these feelings on the scale a trans-woman has. Of course no one wants to be made fun of for what they are into.

Transsexuals in general are insecure, and sometimes need to be overly female and cling to the most female things to feel normal. I don't always think transsexuals mean to be rude to crossdressers or transvestites. They just don't want to be confused with one. Much like how a natural born female wouldn't want to be confused for a transsexual? So the defense mechanism clicks in and meanness and anger comes out.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 04:09 AM
Furthermore, I think a lot of ts girls get offended when someone assumes they are crossdressers, because they are trying so hard to be their NEEDED gender.

They don't want to be taken as a joke, make-believe, or a drag queen. Their life and transition is serious to them, and the average Joe can't differentiate. So I think many have the theory the average Joe will see us different if we seperate ourselves from the crossdressers/transvestites. Men who are dressing for fun and sexual gratification don't really have these feelings on the scale a trans-woman has. Of course no one wants to be made fun of for what they are into.

Transsexuals in general are insecure, and sometimes need to be overly female and cling to the most female things to feel normal. I don't always think transsexuals mean to be rude to crossdressers or transvestites. They just don't want to be confused with one. Much like how a natural born female wouldn't want to be confused for a transsexual? So the defense mechanism clicks in and meanness and anger comes out.

Or I feel that girls are in denial that they are not transexuals and attack true transexual women who have gone bounds and leaps to transition. these girls come out with make up and a dress one day and then tada! I'm woman... No your not! i I feel one has to take necessary steps to be one.

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 04:10 AM

it's not that we are all the same, it's as you said, we all start out in a similiar place, not the same, but has it similarities. What separates us is the direction we go with it.

but I agree with just about all you said kelly :)

but I just want to paint a picture here and see if this classifies someone as a "true transsexual"

this is someone who does not take hormones
has not had any altering surgeries
dresses entirely as a woman, identifies as a woman
is she a "true" transsexual?

BellaBellucci
01-22-2012, 04:10 AM
I don't always think transsexuals mean to be rude to crossdressers or transvestites. They just don't want to be confused with one. Much like how a natural born female wouldn't want to be confused for a transsexual?

^ This.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2012, 04:13 AM
it's not that we are all the same, it's as you said, we all start out in a similiar place, not the same, but has it similarities. What separates us is the direction we go with it.

but I just want to paint a picture here and see if this classifies someone as a "true transsexual"

is she a "true" transsexual?
I consider a transsexual on how they feel inside, not if their beautiful or passable. Have tits or take hormones.

Because not every transsexual can take hormones due to health issues and some don't take them because of their line of work (sex work)

Not every transsexual can afford surgeries or want surgeries...

I focus on what's going on in the head..

And I have met plenty of beautiful "tgirls" that were crossdressers or gay men trying to make money

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 04:15 AM

Can you please point out where I wrote I didn't feel that I was a woman? :confused: Maybe while I'm at my doctor, we'll stop at an Optician and get our eyes checked. :geek:

I've said my point quite a few times, but I can't always expect that everyone will understand it. So because some are simpler than others, I'll break it down so that even a True Transsexual can understand it:

On this big planet we live on, there are lots and lots of people, all in very unique situations. Some of those people, have medical conditions that won't allow them to take HRT, or have surgery. Some of them may not have access to education or appropriate medical care, whether it's because of their social status, income, or simply where they are geographically.

Those people often wake up every morning feeling that they are in the wrong body (as Kelly described), they throw on a dress, and go on about their day as WOMEN.

Not you, not me, not any one of the rest of us on this planet can change who that woman is. Every waking moment of her life, she is a woman, with or without HRT or tits.

For some people, being a 'CD' is as close to be a woman as they can be. THAT is the only solution for them. That isn't going to change, so get used to it.

However, I don't think that anyone who throws on a wig and a dress is a TS or a woman. As Kelly broke down, there is a MAJOR difference between CD/TV/TS. However, I feel that often times we forget that some TS are forced into living like a 'CD'.

Now, if after that very detailed explanation/scenario, you STILL don't get it? I suggest you sit down with a person who has a little more patience with breaking through disease known as ignorance.

XOXO
-Kay

TsJizelle
01-22-2012, 04:16 AM
Or I feel that girls are in denial that they are not transexuals and attack true transexual women who have gone bounds and leaps to transition. these girls come out with make up and a dress one day and then tada! I'm woman... No your not! i I feel one has to take necessary steps to be one.

but that's the story on how some women came to embrace their female identity. that it's a process to get a point where they feel comfortable in their own skin, but what..they're not considered a woman until they get to that point? cuz i've been a woman my whole life, it just took me time and soul searching to identify how I was different.

we all have stories and struggles of our identity and how we fought to find our place. so what are these necessary steps?

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 04:18 AM
I consider a transsexual on how they feel inside, not if their beautiful or passable. Have tits or take hormones.

Because not every transsexual can take hormones due to health issues and some don't take them because of their line of work (sex work)

Not every transsexual can afford surgeries or want surgeries...

I focus on what's going on in the head..

And I have met plenty of beautiful "tgirls" that were crossdressers or gay men trying to make money

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 04:23 AM
Can you please point out where I wrote I didn't feel that I was a woman? :confused: Maybe while I'm at my doctor, we'll stop at an Optician and get our eyes checked. :geek:

I've said my point quite a few times, but I can't always expect that everyone will understand it. So because some are simpler than others, I'll break it down so that even a True Transsexual can understand it:

On this big planet we live on, there are lots and lots of people, all in very unique situations. Some of those people, have medical conditions that won't allow them to take HRT, or have surgery. Some of them may not have access to education or appropriate medical care, whether it's because of their social status, income, or simply where they are geographically.

Those people often wake up every morning feeling that they are in the wrong body (as Kelly described), they throw on a dress, and go on about their day as WOMEN.

Not you, not me, not any one of the rest of us on this planet can change who that woman is. Every waking moment of her life, she is a woman, with or without HRT or tits.

For some people, being a 'CD' is as close to be a woman as they can be. THAT is the only solution for them. That isn't going to change, so get used to it.

However, I don't think that anyone who throws on a wig and a dress is a TS or a woman. As Kelly broke down, there is a MAJOR difference between CD/TV/TS. However, I feel that often times we forget that some TS are forced into living like a 'CD'.

Now, if after that very detailed explanation/scenario, you STILL don't get it? I suggest you sit down with a person who has a little more patience with breaking through disease known as ignorance.

XOXO
-Kay

What I meant is if you want to believe that silicone tits comment of yours be my guest! By me saying that means I don't believe that comment nor have i had anyone say that to me... With the condescending tone on that message, I threw it back because since you brought it up it does not apply to me, however you tried to since I'm the only one with tits in this convo beetwen you and I.

I don't need to see an eye doctor, why don't you get those bangs out of your eyes and read the comment I made below when I said I can understand a situation when it's nearly hopeless for the woman, but i can't feel sorry for a woman when the resources are right under her nose... read that... or do you need me to copy and paste for you little baby?

Plus why are you offended? Obviously then it applies to you? Do you not think your a transexual?

onmyknees
01-22-2012, 04:55 AM

XOXO
-Kay

I normally listen to beautiful, well spoken ladies rather than interrupt, so please carry on....I simply want to say that may be the most plainly spoken, concise grouping of words I've ever read on here...bravo. :Bowdown:

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 05:00 AM
What I meant is if you want to believe that silicone tits comment of yours be my guest! By me saying that means I don't believe that comment nor have i had anyone say that to me... With the condescending tone on that message, I threw it back because since you brought it up it does not apply to me, however you tried to since I'm the only one with tits in this convo beetwen you and I.

OK.. Let's do some more simplifying for you love :)

^^^ That isn't an attack against you. See, the "we're"? That means I included myself in that sentence. It's simply a reminder that NON-TG people sometimes see us as men, no matter what we do to satisfy our desired transition. It was a statement that represents part of our struggle as TS Women. Reminding us of how that makes US feel when people suggest we are someone other than who we really are. Therefor, understanding how others feel when WE do it to them.

IDK how you took that as throwing an insult, but.. ok. :shrug

Plus why are you offended? Obviously then it applies to you? Do you not think your a transexual?

Evon, I'm a Transgender female. I know where I stand in my transition and I'm contempt in the path I'm in.

However, there are people who aren't. Those people are very impressionable, and things people like you say can throw them off course. I know this because I was there once.

Not everyone has the luxury of transitioning early, for countless reasons. Sometimes, we have to be reminded of that. That's all.

"why don't you get those bangs out of your eyes and read the comment I made below" ..... "or do you need me to copy and paste for you little baby?" :jawdrop oh my.. so witty.

btw.
Not everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Not everyone who disagrees with you is trying to attack you.

This is getting old. Feel free to take it from here and run with it as far as you want.

XOXO
-Kay

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 05:10 AM

^^^ That isn't an attack against you. See, the "we're"? That means I included myself in that sentence. It's simply a reminder that NON-TG people sometimes see us as men, no matter what we do to satisfy our desired transition. It was a statement that represents part of our struggle as TS Women. Reminding us of how that makes US feel when people suggest we are someone other than who we really are. Therefor, understanding how others feel when WE do it to them.

People are allowed to disagree me and Bella disagrees but she's never made an underhand jab to attack me or what not, I do feel that silicone comment was towards me for the fact I have silicone breast, you don't... get it?

Evon, I'm a Transgender female. I know where I stand in my transition and I'm contempt in the path I'm in.

However, there are people who aren't. Those people are very impressionable, and things people like you say can throw them off course. I know this because I was there once.

Not everyone has the luxury of transitioning early, for countless reasons. Sometimes, we have to be reminded of that. That's all.

:jawdrop oh my.. so witty.

btw.
Not everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Not everyone who disagrees with you is trying to attack you.

This is getting old. Feel free to take it from here and run with it as far as you want.

XOXO
-Kay

The silicone comment was an attack on me don't back track between you and i I'm the one with tits so that's how I took it and probably is., however I did say that because i simply do not agree with the comment but I said you can be my guest because i can't speak for you...

I never insulted you as a matter of fact if you read my comments below This was not meant for you, you told me you took hormones and you took those measures to do so and That I consider you to be a transexual so why are you all hot and bothered?

i don't know what the issue with you is but I simply made a comment about this thread so of does not apply to you then why get bothered unless you can't face the truth...

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 05:22 AM
The silicone comment was an attack on me don't back track between you and i I'm the one with tits so that's how I took it and probably is., however I did say that because i simply do not agree with the comment but I said you can be my guest because i can't speak for you...

I never insulted you as a matter of fact if you read my comments below This was not meant for you, you told me you took hormones and you took those measures to do so and That I consider you to be a transexual so why are you all hot and bothered?

i don't know what the issue with you is but I simply made a comment about this thread so of does not apply to you then why get bothered unless you can't face the truth...

WTF!?! :offtopic:offtopic:offtopic

Listen Evon, If I'm going to "attack" you, believe that I'm not going to say something about your tits.. I'm in the process of getting cleared to GET tits, so why would I talk about another chick for having them?! Are you fucking kidding me with this?

I stand by what I say, so if I'm going to attack you, I'm not going to send a subliminal message to do so. I'm going to say it clear enough so that everyone understands it.

I already TOLD you why I disagreed with what you said. I'm not going to keep repeating myself.

I'm here debating my point, and you're over there trying to turn this into a 'me against you'.

Are we all on the same page now?

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 05:27 AM
WTF!?! :offtopic:offtopic:offtopic

Listen Evon, If I'm going to "attack" you, believe that I'm not going to say something about your tits.. I'm in the process of getting cleared to GET tits, so why would I talk about another chick for having them?! Are you fucking kidding me with this?

I stand by what I say, so if I'm going to attack you, I'm not going to send a subliminal message to do so. I'm going to say it clear enough so that everyone understands it.

I already TOLD you why I disagreed with what you said. I'm not going to keep repeating myself.

I'm here debating my point, and you're over there trying to turn this into a 'me against you'.

Are we all on the same page now?

How is it off topic when you started the topic?

Just like I said some women get lazy with the doctors and hormones you get offended, yet you're taking hormones... So just because you're getting implants don't mean you can't attack or try to offend someone for having one.

I don't feel like your against me however, the comment was just unnecessary when we are taking about transitioning its questionable to why you would say that comment when we are not even discussing society, we are just discussing the mere fact of transitioning?

Hormones, surgeries etc has nothing to do with that society thinks, but I cannot consider a true transexuals without transition... point blank and if you think so then maybe you should get a doctor to explain things to you... I'm not offending anyone theres just a separation because if your not a true transexual and you transition many report suicides and depression, so in this scenario its better to be a transgender.
I also do not like to be considered a man, cd, tv in anyway and that's why I don't support them wanting to be called true transexual.... get it? Im sure if someone calls you a cross dresser you would be off the chain, just like you are now because you think i pertain to you...

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 05:28 AM
How is it off topic when you started the topic?

Just like I said some women get lazy with the doctors and hormones you get offended, yet you're taking hormones... So just because you're getting implants don't mean you can't attack or try to offend someone for having one.

I don't feel like your against me however, the comment was just unnecessary when we are taking about transitioning its questionable to why you would say that comment when we are not even discussing society, we are just discussing the mere fact of transitioning?

LOL I can't...

fred41
01-22-2012, 05:57 AM
LOL I can't...

:)
maybe there's a slight language barrier when it comes to nuance...IDK....that's all I've got.

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 06:00 AM
maybe there's a slight language barrier when it comes to nuance...IDK....that's all I've got.

I'm thinking the same thing.. Hence Why I've given up.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 06:07 AM
But you are a beautiful woman, and I really do hope the hrt goes well for you its not easy but worth the sacrifices.

Kayden Harley
01-22-2012, 06:22 AM
But you are a beautiful woman, and I really do hope the hrt goes well for you its not easy but worth the sacrifices.

Likewise.

- Kay

BluegrassCat
01-22-2012, 08:19 AM
^^^ This

So there's a behavioral definition of transgender? I always thought it was what the person felt about themselves, no matter what stage they're at. Is a gay man straight just because he's married to a woman? Would a self-identified straight guy who got tits and did HRT on a dare be a woman?

lisaparadise
01-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Im sorry but I would never consider a tv or a cross dresser a true transexual, that's offensive because they are not women, I am! That's why I sacrificed a lot in my life to do so, so you may step on some foot if you think these people who dress up one day and then turn back to a man true transexuals... you do not need to see the knife, you don't need to go by standards at least respect yourself enough and be true to your womanhood enough to go trough some sacrifices. If you choose not to then its questionable.

It's not just me who sees the definitive definition of a true transexual, The fact that you do not know Harry Benjamin and many other psychologist and doctors who helped us and made it possible to transition know about this shows your lack of knowledge on the matter, I said it before It does not matter to me, but i refuse to be put in the same category as cd's and tv.and thats exactly correct and any trans who feels its not correct is most likely a cd period.

lisaparadise
01-22-2012, 03:47 PM

is she a "true" transsexual?nope not even close

KittyPride
01-22-2012, 04:28 PM
and thats exactly correct and any trans who feels its not correct is most likely a cd period.

You are just arrogant

KittyPride
01-22-2012, 04:43 PM

:jawdrop oh my.. so witty.

btw.

XOXO
-Kay

Kay you are cool...

Im a m2f trans and i totally agree...

KittyPride
01-22-2012, 04:49 PM

It's not just me who sees the definitive definition of a true transexual, The fact that you do not know Harry Benjamin and many other psychologist and doctors who helped us and made it possible to transition know about this shows your lack of knowledge on the matter, I said it before It does not matter to me, but i refuse to be put in the same category as cd's and tv.

Harry benjamin was very old fashioned and not scientifically correct...
You make yourself look really dumb and even insecure in your identity...

Why would you want to defend yourself as being a true ts and why you need others for that?

Except when you believe you would be a tv cd yourself when not on hormones or without surgery

KittyPride
01-22-2012, 05:14 PM
I was me when i was born...i did not become me, i have always been the same on the inside

The years i had to live with the outside appearence of a boy...i was me..

I have become !!!! A ts, because i have always been me: a girl/ woman...that is why i have become a ts now....

This is why i am compared sometimes to tv cd people...by people who mistake outside appearence for what is on the inside...

My gender dysforia has and is often so bad i wish i could run away from all of it...from my life and this situation...

Sometimes desiring solitude cause people will never understand who i am...

When i am a burn victem...id still be me...
I was always me...always a girl...

Hormones or not
Surgery or not...

Thats why i dont look down on cross dressers...how can i tell how they feel and who they are?

And what reasons they have for not transitioning?

Also i have met gay men that i felt to be more feminine then a lot of tgirls...
Who often brag about themselves and are narcissistic...something that reminds me of masculinity personally...

Also there are so many tswoman who were and are truely masculine on the inside !!!

I rather be friends with a sensitive feminine tv/cd then a masculine tgirl (inside!!!)

I dont care about looks...its who you are thats important

AngelinaTorres
01-22-2012, 06:09 PM
LOL no I haven't been to NY yet.

oh sorry loool I thought it was you

lisaparadise
01-22-2012, 06:12 PM
You are just arroganttypical cd responce lol

lisaparadise
01-22-2012, 06:14 PM
I was me when i was born...i did not become me, i have always been the same on the inside

I have become !!!! A ts, because i have always been me: a girl/ woman...that is why i have become a ts now....

This is why i am compared sometimes to tv cd people...by people who mistake outside appearence for what is on the inside...

My gender dysforia has and is often so bad i wish i could run away from all of it...from my life and this situation...

Hormones or not
Surgery or not...

Thats why i dont look down on cross dressers...how can i tell how they feel and who they are?

Who often brag about themselves and are narcissistic...something that reminds me of masculinity personally...

Also there are so many tswoman who were and are truely masculine on the inside !!!

I rather be friends with a sensitive feminine tv/cd then a masculine tgirl (inside!!!)

I dont care about looks...its who you are thats importantyour just a gayboy inside and out,who gives a fuck what a faceless piece of shit like you thinks?

BellaBellucci
01-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Kittypride = Birgitta? :?

~BB~

KittyPride
01-22-2012, 07:07 PM

~BB~

?

KittyPride
01-22-2012, 07:08 PM
your just a gayboy inside and out,who gives a fuck what a faceless piece of shit like you thinks?

No one
Just like no one cares what you think

fred41
01-22-2012, 09:54 PM

~BB~

Hmm..the viewpoints are a bit different ...and so is the command of the written english language.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 11:10 PM

Hormones or not
Surgery or not...

I dont care about looks...its who you are thats important

it's delusional to think your a woman without hormones, whats stopping you from taking them? whats your excuse? do you think once your 30 and you have not taken hormones you would still look like a girl? newsflash! the older you get the more of a man you will be that's why transitioning is important to be called a true transexual! it stops the process of the male form... I cannot believe gils like you transition and don't even have the knowledge to do it, are you sure you want to be a woman? Because when i decided on it I researched every book and asked every doctor. Harry Benjamin may be old fashioned but guess what? Your not a true transexual without going trough transition and any modern science would tell you so...

I have nothing against cd and tv also, my best friend is a drag performer I think that qualifies, but I asked her and even she agrees that with no form of transition it does not make sense for society to treat you like a woman because you have not transitioned... The biggest question is with all the resources we have why would you want to transition? a true transexual would, if you don't its questionable to wether your confused, not committed, or maybe don't want to be a woman...

Nicole Dupre
01-22-2012, 11:11 PM
The HBS aren't as harshly critical as, say, Ray Blanchard's criteria for "primary". But they both do touch upon some truths. I suppose that's why they're controversial. Personally, I think Blanchard's a hater for many things he's said, and that his reasoning is somewhat flawed. But it is food for thought. There is a difference in transsexualism that manifests itself long before puberty and transsexualism that's post-puberty and purely libido-driven

I was diagnosed as "primary" and my pre-HRT levels gave indications of my being "intersexed". But at the end of the day, who gives a fuck? I mean, it amounts to nothing in the quality of my day-to-day life. But there is a difference in the motivation. Maybe it doesn't make someone any less of a TS, but there's definitely a difference. Secondaries and transbians are not the same as 'primary'. I don't even care if you want to call us the "secondary" transsexuals and them the "primaries". Whatever word is used, there's a distinction you can make. Like, if you ever wanted to fuck chicks? You're technically not "primary". If you jerked off in panties when you looked at yourself in the mirror? You're not primary. Maybe you're a F/T hetero CD, and now it amounts to you living a TS life. More power to you. But it's different. I mean, screw whoever you want. In fact, the more you fuck ANYONE who's a consenting adult, and the less you're in the closet about it, the better of a place the world is imo. But I think there are lots of hetero dudes these days who became girls just to get their rocks off. By the same token, there are many narcissistic gay men who like to occasionally be women too. Technically none of them are the same as "homosexual transsexuals" ie. the "primary transsexuals".

But in my life, what any other M2F does is pretty meaningless, other than maybe the crazy hetero CDs. They generally make transsexuals look bad. I can't stand them. I mean, let them do their thing if they're not hurting anyone I guess. But most of time, they're some type of sexually deviant psycho killer, just waiting for the right time to secretly chop someone up and eat them. Fucking maladjusted wackos. Just like most of the dudes on HA. ;-) lol

KittyPride
01-22-2012, 11:50 PM
it's delusional to think your a woman without hormones, whats stopping you from taking them? whats your excuse? do you think once your 30 and you have not taken hormones you would still look like a girl? newsflash! the older you get the more of a man you will be that's why transitioning is important to be called a true transexual! it stops the process of the male form... I cannot believe gils like you transition and don't even have the knowledge to do it, are you sure you want to be a woman? Because when i decided on it I researched every book and asked every doctor. Harry Benjamin may be old fashioned but guess what? Your not a true transexual without going trough transition and any modern science would tell you so...

I have nothing against cd and tv also, my best friend is a drag performer I think that qualifies, but I asked her and even she agrees that with no form of transition it does not make sense for society to treat you like a woman because you have not transitioned... The biggest question is with all the resources we have why would you want to transition? a true transexual would, if you don't its questionable to wether your confused, not committed, or maybe don't want to be a woman...

You missed my point
I live fulltime and am on hormones and diagnosed transsexual

Also i was a woman already...did not become one and therefor its pointless to want to be one

Nicole Dupre
01-23-2012, 12:02 AM
The creepiest people are the old "transsexuals" who were married dudes, but who had a batshit brain storm at 40 or so that they were "women trapped in men's bodies" their whole lives. And then they completely piss on whatever life they created with their wives and kids, and suddenly begin prancing around in makeup and heels looking like hammered shit, claiming that they were "always a women". Uggghhh. They're truly the fucking plague.

KittyPride
01-23-2012, 12:08 AM
The creepiest people are the old "transsexuals" who were married dudes, but who had a batshit brain storm at 40 or so that they were "women trapped in men's bodies" their whole lives. And then they completely piss on whatever life they created with their wives and kids, and suddenly begin prancing around in makeup and heels looking like hammered shit, claiming that they were "always a women". Uggghhh. They're truly the fucking plague.

I totally agree with you personally but have learned its just pointless to try to "educate" people about this. For most people...both types of transgenders are hard to understand and out of respect will judge both as the same, while they are not.

Nicole Dupre
01-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Well I don't care about educating anyone. Let other people worry about it. Let Chaz Bono be an example to people, or some M2F transsexual who becomes president someday. I'm not interested.

When straight men get over their hang ups and accept that they want to fuck transsexuals, and they're finally open about it, we'll become vanilla. There will be the fuglies who no one takes seriously or wants to fuck, and there will be the hot transsexuals who get put on pedestals. That's the way it is with GGs and that's the way it will be for us. I'm fine with that. I don't hate anyone. In fact, I'm indifferent. I don't care about progress. My situation was that I was born with a dick and was told it made me a boy. I went out in my teens dressed as a girl, got laid, and liked it. I kept doing it part-time until I got through school, saw a shrink just to make sure I wasn't crazy, and proceeded from there. But I can't help it nor do I care about what other people do. In fact, I don't like lots of transsexuals anyway. lol It's not a sorority for me. I've known lots of M2Fs in my life just as I've known many GGs and lots of other human beings. Some make us all look bad. Some don't. But that doesn't mean I want to change anything or teach anyone anything. Society will tell you if you're passing. They'll tell you if you're dreaming that you're a woman. Nothing will change that.

BellaBellucci
01-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Welcome back Nicole. :lol:

~BB~