PDA

View Full Version : Those Darn Pork Chops Got Me Again

Dino Velvet
01-16-2012, 05:53 AM
OK, there's no irony unless one of you kind folks can find some. When I cook I really get into it and grease is hot sometimes. Flip those sumbitches and get a tsunami of hot grease flying right at me. Got the hands and the inside of my right forearm good but the pork chops were delicious.

onmyknees
01-16-2012, 06:04 AM
OK, there's no irony unless one of you kind folks can find some. When I cook I really get into it and grease is hot sometimes. Flip those sumbitches and get a tsunami of hot grease flying right at me. Got the hands and the inside of my right forearm good but the pork chops were delicious.

Dino...you live in LA man. What the hell are you doing frying anything? Tell me you have an outside grill...

Dino Velvet
01-16-2012, 06:05 AM
Dino...you live in LA man. What the hell are you doing frying anything? Tell me you have an outside grill...

I'm like a 280 lb Paula Dean, y'all.

Ineeda SM
01-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Sorry about the burns buddy, but at least the chops were delicious.

Dino Velvet
01-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Sorry about the burns buddy, but at least the chops were delicious.

Need to get batteries for smoke alarm. Should've went bonkers.

Ineeda SM
01-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Need to get batteries for smoke alarm. Should've went bonkers.

Ha! If the alarms don't go off with all of that "OTHER" smoke in the house, then they must be broken. LOL

Dino Velvet
01-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Ha! If the alarms don't go off with all of that "OTHER" smoke in the house, then they must be broken. LOL

Forgot about the other smoke. Side effect???

Ineeda SM
01-16-2012, 07:24 AM
Forgot about the other smoke. Side effect???

Hell Dino, you mean "Cause and effect".

ValerieNelson
01-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Well at least you got even with those Pork Chops. :) They put up a good fight, but in the end. . .you ate them up. :D

Dino Velvet
01-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Ineeda, you just reminded me it's time to get high. Thanks for being a positive influence. Still got 3 pork chops and some fries left for Midnight Munchies. I try to limit my amount of reckless behavior in the kitchen when I use drugs.

http://shop.theoffensiveline.com/images/1307419945954144520884.jpeg

robertlouis
01-16-2012, 07:30 AM

Nope. Not broken, just high.

Ineeda SM
01-16-2012, 07:32 AM
Ineeda, you just reminded me it's time to get high. Thanks for being a positive influence. Still got 3 pork chops and some fries left for Midnight Munchies. I try to limit my amount of reckless behavior in the kitchen when I use drugs.

Hey I always try to do my part for my friends. Glad to have been of help Buddy. I am sure by now, you are reaping the rewards too.

Dino Velvet
01-16-2012, 07:34 AM

You think I got the smoke detector high and it was sleeping? The stuff I smoke is almost heroin. Second hand still stronger than my neighbors first hand reefer. My people really hook me up at the weed store. Chernobyl OG

Ineeda SM
01-16-2012, 07:36 AM

Are you kidding? The little LED emitters in the alarms are so caked with THC, they couldn't detect a bonfire right under them. His alarms will burn to a crisp before they sound-off.

Dino Velvet
01-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Well at least you got even with those Pork Chops. :) They put up a good fight, but in the end. . .you ate them up. :D

I tore into those chops like my grandfather would to innocent villagers back in Old Country.

JenniferParisHusband
01-16-2012, 02:12 PM
GI Joe - Pork Chop Sandwiches - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8)

BJ4TS
01-18-2012, 05:42 AM

I learned the hard way not to fry bacon in the nude years ago.

BLKGSXR
02-01-2012, 07:06 AM
You think I got the smoke detector high and it was sleeping? The stuff I smoke is almost heroin. Second hand still stronger than my neighbors first hand reefer. My people really hook me up at the weed store. Chernobyl OG
Nasty mothafucka! LoL!
I pop 2 oxycodones"percocets" and smoke a joint of some good and im good. :smoking:sleep

Dino Velvet
02-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Nasty mothafucka! LoL!
I pop 2 oxycodones"percocets" and smoke a joint of some good and im good. :smoking:sleep

I'd like you to compare my weed to your Hillbilly Heroin. I've never had an Oxy before. I think I've found the best weed on the Westside. It's so dense and sticky it just bunches up and gums in the grinder.

BLKGSXR
02-01-2012, 08:49 AM
I'd like you to compare my weed to your Hillbilly Heroin. I've never had an Oxy before. I think I've found the best weed on the Westside. It's so dense and sticky it just bunches up and gums in the grinder.
oxycodone has opium in it, hence why its for medium to severe pain.
then smoke some herb best feeling ever.

NatashaLover
02-01-2012, 02:06 PM
fuck I LOVEEE pork chops! when are we eating Dino? mmmmmm

Dino Velvet
02-01-2012, 10:32 PM
fuck I LOVEEE pork chops! when are we eating Dino? mmmmmm

Call me when dinner's ready. I'll bring some booze.

NatashaLover
02-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Call me when dinner's ready. I'll bring some booze.
nooo You are cooking for me. I will be inspecting.

Dino Velvet
02-01-2012, 10:40 PM
nooo You are cooking for me. I will be inspecting.

No lovin' in the bedroom. No lovin' in the kitchen either. I'll be holding a spatula with one hand having to jerk my cock with the other.

NatashaLover
02-01-2012, 10:48 PM
No lovin' in the bedroom. No lovin' in the kitchen either. I'll be holding a spatula with one hand having to jerk my cock with the other.

ok that works for me but please I dont want my dinner with creamy sauce.

Dino Velvet
02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
ok that works for me but please I dont want my dinner with creamy sauce.

Other than cooking, cleaning, and polishing my own wiener, when does my party begin? I'm not very convincing as anybody's sub. I'm more of a 50/50 kinda fella. I can't be broken.

Helvis2012
02-02-2012, 01:36 AM
:cheers: No guts, no glory. Well done Dino!