PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY 211

ManOfSteel
02-11-2006, 09:06 PM
today is a holiday, Happy 211.

Time to get shitfaced off some 211. Anyone else gonna celebrate and drink today?

chefmike
02-11-2006, 09:33 PM
today is a holiday, Happy 211.

Time to get shitfaced off some 211. Anyone else gonna celebrate and drink today?

No...there's always a new contender...

this might officially be the worst post ever...a poster no one cares about discussing a show no one heard about on a station no one has ever watched regarding a location that no one would know the difference if it dissapeared tomorrow...perhaps a recipe for grits by waldo next post?

hwbs
02-11-2006, 10:28 PM
those are good but me and my boy zerrr go for the 40oz kind, hehe....then we try to read the inside of the label, lol

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 12:55 AM
those are good but me and my boy zerrr go for the 40oz kind, hehe....then we try to read the inside of the label, lol

Izzat like Hefenrefer Private Stock aka Green Death aka Microscopic Chinese Communists? When you open each one there is a tiny rebus puzzle inside the cap. You solve the puzzle before you drink and when you can't solve (Or see) the puzzle it's time to go home (Or not, depending on how masochistic you are).

As I recall, the flavor is a bit harsh, but after the first one, your taste buds go on strike and it doesn't matter that much anymore. :D

Nothing like a good soundbite in a crowded bar:

"Yo, babe! Howzabout we do some Microscopic Chinese Communists tonite?"

ManOfSteel
02-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Drank all day still gonna drink some more, thats y im the manofsteel. my tolerance is ridiculous.....but who cares....i hate conservative christians.......i hate l.a..........i hate my skin cuz its dark.........i hate my gums......i hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck.........i hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips........i hate black keys on a piano!!!!!!!!!!!!