PDA

View Full Version : NYC VIP / UPSCALE New Weekly Thursday Night Party!!

TrannyStripperParty
01-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Bonjour Madame and Monsieur

New York City's FIRST Tranny VIP Soiree!!

Calling ONLY NYC's Finest Tranny's and the ones that je adour them!!!

Producer John Ed

presente

"Le Tranny Strip"

Every Thursday - Starting Thursday, January 19th
10pm to 4am

Affaire Bistro & Lounge:
240 East 4th Street
Between Ave. A-B

More Details about OTHER Weekly TS Events: www.TrannyStrip.com

Here are all the DETAILS about "Le Tranny Strip" Weekly VIP Soiree:

Dina D
01-12-2012, 12:48 AM
WOW !! exciting

TrannyStripperParty
01-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Finally NYC an Upscale Tranny Party where you won't have those FIGHTIN Tranny Bitchs and Street Walking Hookers and Craigslist Hookers and Christopher Street Girls!!!

This is a party where everyone is dressed nice, the girls are nice and upscale, the party enviroment is safe, clean and fun. The club is gorgeous and the club staff is friendly and amazing and welcoming and dressed nice and not ghetto!!

We WELCOME you to "Le Tranny Strip"!!

francoluvtgs
01-12-2012, 09:29 PM
John,
It sounds great, looking forward to a more classy venue.

TrannyStripperParty
01-13-2012, 08:53 AM
John,
It sounds great, looking forward to a more classy venue.

Thanks I really appreciate it. I hope these girls see my vision and understand there is more to life then being a hooker. Go for your dreams and be classy and be a LADY if you are going to go thru all the drama to become one!!

This party is for the "Ladies" not the street walkers, pick pocketers, thieves. Also the gentleman that are looking for classy ladies and know they have there shit togther and aren't going to steal your wallet and cell phone if you go home with them!!

There are a million Tranny Prositiute parties throughout the US!! This will NOT be one of them!! GO TO THE OTHER ONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TOWN!! IF U WANT I WILL GIVE U THE ADDRESS!! LOLLL

Looking forward to a GREAT Party and having fun with alot of girls that have been waiting for this!!