PDA

View Full Version : So what if I wanna be f'd in the ass....you're a faggot too.

ARMANIXXX
02-10-2006, 02:43 PM
For a few months I've been watching and reading how being a "bottom" is just so "faggoty". People questioning and rationalizing that being topped isn't natural. How swallowing semen is just soooo not attractive. You know what....that may be true. Mabey it is gay for me or others to want this. But lets not get so high and mighty people. Everyone here wants a TS, so if that makes me a fag then so I say, that makes you a fag too.

Yeah, It's true, I would like to have a TS put her dick in my ass. This is the very first time I've ever said that and it sounds weird, but its true. But how does that make me any better or worse than the guy who wants to put his dick in a TS's ass. That TS is still, for lack of a better reference, still a man. You putting your dick in another mans rectum where he/she shits qualifies and quantifies YOU as being a homosexual.....gay.....a fag.

I've even seen some "reputable" TS's hint towards this; of all the nerve, how dare they. If I'm a fag then most definately a TS is as equally a fag........more even.

It's late so I don't feel like expounding too much more but lets just say, "Pot meats kettle".

So lets all go back to being one big faggoty familly together.

And good night.

Quinn
02-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Wow, that's some deep stuff there, guy – or not. You seem to be under the impression that you, as a bottom, are part of some persecuted group on this forum. You're not because no one cares (and I don't mean that disparagingly). This forum has plenty of members who have mentioned that they like to bottom (Ecstatic, Bearded, etc.), and they don't get any shit for it. IMHO, you are putting too much thought into this. Just do what works for you and enjoy it.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
02-10-2006, 09:06 PM
I've had a woman put a vibrator in my ass ... what does that mean?

By this formula? The bastard offspring of the Energizer Bunny. :wink:

Hmm...I guess that would make us cousins. :lol:

socal_thongboy
02-10-2006, 11:47 PM
lol, I always find that funny too. Seems to me that if you like dick or like someone with a dick then.......

Yeah, I like it and don't have a problem with the gender of who ever it's attached to as long as there is that attraction. Call it what you want, I'm ok with it.

chefmike
02-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Wow, that was really moving...I just want to thank you, from the "bottom" of my heart, for finally bringing up this previously unexplored and taboo topic ... :roll:

I'm sure that it took a great deal of courage to get this off your chest...er, back...or whatever :?:

I suspect that many of us on this forum have entertained thoughts of making such a bold statement, yet none have dared...until now...

I applaud you, sir :claps ...you are indeed a hero... :moon

Ecstatic
02-11-2006, 01:21 AM
At one point in the womb we all start out as women, meaning that your dick was once a clit.
Well, not quite: there's a state prior to genital differentiation, where indeed we are all female but we don't as yet have either dicks or clits.

Ecstatic
02-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Wow, that's some deep stuff there, guy – or not. You seem to be under the impression that you, as a bottom, are part of some persecuted group on this forum. You're not because no one cares (and I don't mean that disparagingly). This forum has plenty of members who have mentioned that they like to bottom (Ecstatic, Bearded, etc.), and they don't get any shit for it. IMHO, you are putting too much thought into this. Just do what works for you and enjoy it.

-Quinn

Bottom guys are fine. I don't label them "faggots". But I'd prefer them to be both a top and a bottom, especially in a ltr. I can enjoy being a top, but that all depends on who the bottom is. To me it's more important that they take a bath and don't have any diseases
Always fun to log in and see that I've been referenced (in a good way). thanks, Quinn. :) And I agree, Ari: I enjoy being bottom, but I'm versatile and enjoy being top, too. In fact, the best is being with a partner who likes to change roles, and is creative in different positions. It's all about making your partner feel good and feeling good yourself. Who cares what you do to get there?

BeardedOne
02-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Always fun to log in and see that I've been referenced (in a good way). thanks, Quinn.

Is that what they call it? :shock:

I've been getting referenced all this time and never knew. :lol:

If I smoked, I guess this would be time for a ciggy. :wink:

TomSelis
02-11-2006, 02:36 AM
Quinn pretty much said it all.

Not to piss in your pocket, but maybe you might want to pump your brakes a little on the comments about eating cum and such. Not because it's something that you like, but when you constantly post things like that it's kind of creepy.

People being people, might not always welcome that especially with this board being as diverse as it is.

Just a thought.

BeardedOne
02-11-2006, 04:06 AM
Not to piss in your pocket, but maybe you might want to pump your brakes a little...

Always a fan of a good turn of phrase, I'm noting these. :D

Thanx Tom. :)

TomSelis
02-11-2006, 04:21 AM
[quote]

Always a fan of a good turn of phrase, I'm noting these. :D

Thanx Tom. :)

I'm a big fan of colorful phrases too. I try to use ten a day. Just so people can say, "What did he say?"

No, Ari, that's not me that's Mike Skinner aka The Streets, my favorite rapper.

hwbs
02-11-2006, 06:56 AM
i think if u are gonna be in this type of lifestyle u need to have tough skin...if someone adressed me like that , i wouldnt even honor them with a response...i live my life for myself and nobody else...

ezed
02-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Fuck I may be drinking tonight, but this is a thinly cloaked "Am I gay?" post! Isn't it?

GroobySteven
02-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Is Mike Skinner a rapper? Or more of a one man show?

Does he refer to himself as a rapper? I know he knocks the stereotypical rap artists a fair bit.
seanchai

TomSelis
02-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Is Mike Skinner a rapper? Or more of a one man show?

Does he refer to himself as a rapper? I know he knocks the stereotypical rap artists a fair bit.
seanchai

He's a rapper. His last album "A Grand Don't Come for Free" was more like spoken word poetry he still flows over tracks, which is rap. He also produces tracks for Kano, a british rap artist.

Hugh Jarrod
02-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Fuck I may be drinking tonight, but this is a thinly cloaked "Am I gay?" post! Isn't it?

Basically, and it'll come up again in a week or two. Usually it's someone saying all bottoms are gay reinforcing gender rolls, this time it's just someone speaking from the other side of the fence, having dellusions of persacusion because he payed attention to one too many of the other posts. Look it's your life, as far as we know you only get one so if you enjoy bottoming, topping, or verstility then so be it. For me it's about lady's choice always has been always will be, don't care what anyone else says. I don't care if you like to lite goats on fire and have sex withem'. I take that back actually that'd be cruel to the goat, I mean go ahead just don't hurt anyone or thing and enjoy.

hondarobot
02-12-2006, 12:47 AM
I think this topic is very interesting, even though it's been beat to death.

I imagine this conversation between "God" (whatever that may be) and the first human male:

God: "Ok, I've given ya thumbs so you can, ya know, use tools and shit, chop wood, do whatever ya want with 'em. What do I care? Oh, and you can articulate yourself through speech, develop some languages or whatever. Anything else?"

Man: "Uh, experiencing pleasure would be nice. I'm painting in broad strokes here, but there's this idea I'm working on right now, maybe call it 'sex', or something. It involves grunting, groaning, and a conjunction of body parts. I'm still hammering out the details."

God: "Hey! Nice brain. I made it, ya jerk. I already got that covered. You got a dick, it's a lot of fun, you'll figure it out."

Man: "That's what that thing is for? I thought it was meant for improvised fishing."

God: "Ahhhh, shit, maybe this was a bad idea after all. . ."

Man: "No no, thanks for the dick, it's awesome! Anything else?"

God: "Well, there is one other deal I don't really like talking about. I, uh, gave you a prostate gland. That's a lot of fun too."

Man: "Sweet! Where's that thing? On my thumb?"

God: (coughs) "No, but in hindsight that would have been a good idea. It's, uh, well. . .It's up your ass, OK? Don't give me any grief about this, I had a schedule to keep!"

Man: "Damn. Well, if there were girls with dicks, they could stimulate that thing. I wonder if that means I'm gay? I should find a web site and ask others about this. . .or chop some wood until the internet gets created. . .up my ass, what was he thinking?"

In closure, if it feels good, do it. Who really cares?

Ecstatic
02-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Good one, Honda!

hondarobot
02-12-2006, 01:36 AM
hehe, thanks Ecstatic. It really is a tired subject as we both know.

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 01:57 AM
hehe, thanks Ecstatic. It really is a tired subject as we both know.

I'm still laughing at that. :lol:

I can't decide which voice I hear in my head, Charlton Heston or George Burns. I can just imagine Burns waving a cigar and saying "It's, uh, well. . .It's up your ass, OK?". :lol:

hondarobot
02-12-2006, 02:04 AM
I was going more for Groucho Marx as God, and I have no idea who was doing the "First Man" part, I'm still working this stuff out.

8)

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Just like some people have made reference to Tgirls who top as "not letting go of their masculinity." Equally so, Tgirls who like women also "haven't let the man in them go."

Well, that's just iggorrant (My spelling). :smh

I hate it when people try to define =my= sexuality, like they know when and where it came from. Jeez. Do these gits have =real= jobs?

markvictor
02-18-2006, 12:53 PM
Any port in a storm...