PDA

View Full Version : sex with a steady partner: how can you be spontaneous?

ambient
02-10-2006, 09:58 AM
I've been seeing this girl for a while now and things are getting to the point where we are spending longer periods of time together (not just "dates").

Up until now, when we know we are going to see each other, we both get prepared, with enemas etc. making sure we are both squeaky clean.

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I'm just not that experienced... but what happens when you are in a relationship and on the spur of the moment you both just want to have sex. Or maybe you've just both woken up in the morning? I mean, both of us having to go through the whole routine of taking enema after enema to get completely clean would kind of take the spontaneity out of it wouldn't it?

What do you normally do when you are in a LTR? Do you get to the point where you become close enough that you sort of relax the "squeaky clean" rule?

chefmike
02-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Hmmm...I wonder how they handled that situation on Bareback Mountain?

chefmike
02-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Especially on that diet of beans and biscuits....

Caleigh
02-10-2006, 05:39 PM
and what about just oral sex?

BlackAdder
02-10-2006, 05:57 PM
All the girlfriends ive had engaged in anal sex fairly regularly. I dont think any girl ive been with has worried about whether or not she's been squeeky clean or not. When your with someone regularly its really not an issue.

ezed
02-11-2006, 08:39 AM
It's called shitdick,,,go OOOOOUUUUU and go in the bathroom and clean it off. Come back and say "Was it good for you?" "Hey, there should be cartoons on...turn on the TV." Works every time.