PDA

View Full Version : My frist fight at West Virginia toughman contest in Parkersburg Feb 10 & 11

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 11:36 AM
So I decided to throw my hat in the ring as a fighter in the West Virginia toughman contest in Parkersburg WV Feb 10 & 11. I will be fighting in the women's heavyweight division. I am a legal female in Ohio and as far I can tell there is no rule that would disqualify me otherwise.
Here is the thing I have hands that are 5inches across at the knuckle (think Sonny Listion) and wrists that are 8.25inches around (avarge large frame women's wrist only 6.5in) This gives me a slight tactal advantage hell most men can't take a punch from not alone a amateur woman...
Although I will be in the same weight class I feel I won't have any problems taking out the entire field, as far as I can tell it's just amateur hillbilly mothers with no real fight experiance.
The rules I will be fighting under
BASIC RULES
•Male and Female age 18 through 39
•Three (3) one minute rounds
•Rest period, one minute between each round
•Two day single elimination Boxing Tournament
•Three knockdown rule is in effect
•Standing eight count is in effect
•Scoring is on the 10 point must system

EQUIPMENT (Supplied by promoter except mouth guard)
•Boxing Gloves (16 ounce)
•Headgear
•Groin Protection (men only)
•Mouth Guard

WEIGHT CLASSES (For Men and Women)

•Lightweight: up to 139 lbs. (May not be open to Men at select events)
•Middleweight: 140 to 159 lbs
•Light Heavyweight: 160 to 184 lbs
•Heavyweight: 185 to 400 lbs

MISC
•No pro's allowed
•If you have EVER had more than FIVE (5) amateur boxing, Kick Boxing, MMA fights or any combination totaling more than FIVE (5) fights you are NOT eligible. Toughman bouts do not count.

bte
01-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Good luck in your fight. Never did boxing matches, but I did participate in a couple of MMA fights. I say if your ID says Female then you should be allowed to fight in the Female divison. Give em Hell

TSMichelleAustin
01-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Dont know how u got female on ur ID in one of the most conservative states in US. They have given me so much trouble with my name change and all in that state so I dont know whos dick u sucked to get that! I know other girls in same boat from OH!

And ur still not a real woman, so I honestly dont think u should be fighting women. U have more muscle mass then most of them and still have male parts, etc.. Its not fair just my thought!

bte
01-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Dont know how u got female on ur ID in one of the most conservative states in US. They have given me so much trouble with my name change and all in that state so I dont know whos dick u sucked to get that! I know other girls in same boat from OH!

And ur still not a real woman, so I honestly dont think u should be fighting women. U have more muscle mass then most of them and still have male parts, etc.. Its not fair just my thought!

Tell us how you really feel...LoL

TSMichelleAustin
01-08-2012, 01:35 PM
I wasnt being mean, but I have been battling my birth certificate change for ever in Ohio, and I barely lived there. I was born there and 2mth later in Texas where I grew up. But my family has been working on getting my stuff changed there and its one of the few states that are so tough so I dont know how Erika got through their system, like I said sucked someones dick!

ValerieNelson
01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
For right now I think it's unfair. Give the HRT time to do its magic.

ValerieNelson
01-08-2012, 02:09 PM
I wasnt being mean, but I have been battling my birth certificate change for ever in Ohio, and I barely lived there. I was born there and 2mth later in Texas where I grew up. But my family has been working on getting my stuff changed there and its one of the few states that are so tough so I dont know how Erika got through their system, like I said sucked someones dick!

I imagine she got her driver's license changed with this http://www.transohio.org/change/bmvchange.html though like you she'll run into a major roadblock trying to get her Birth Certificate changed :(

Richctdude
01-08-2012, 02:52 PM
good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne183
01-08-2012, 04:17 PM
First rule in any sport, don't underestimate the competition.

I lived in West Virginia for a bit and the woman might not be hillbilly mothers I met some tough hillbilly biker girls there. And some are dirty, they might even put a metal object in their gloves.

Also if the event isn't on the up and up, you might get some of the man folk angry at you for not being a gg, hitting on women(ggs) and they might do a number on you. Better to be safe.

Silcc69
01-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Where can I place bets at? I'm sure I could win a few g's off of Erika.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Good luck in your fight. Never did boxing matches, but I did participate in a couple of MMA fights. I say if your ID says Female then you should be allowed to fight in the Female divison. Give em Hell

Thanks BTE ;)

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 06:06 PM

Michelle I am kind of surprised at your anwser, but here are a few things firstly I worked in Republican politics I know people.....People used to suck my dick for favors! I had several folks that 'owed me one' and when I was fired from work I put all of my chips in to make my changes happen. I got fast tracked though the court system(I knew the judge) and made some phone calls and guess what..in less than 12 days after my name change I got my gender maker changed on my CDL license and next week my 'corrected' bith certificate will be in my hand. Now as far as fighting in the toughman contest I have every right to purrsue any female athletics I want. Afterall I am a lady now ;)

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 06:09 PM
For right now I think it's unfair. Give the HRT time to do its magic.

Why should HRT have any bearing on this? I have been on 'HRT' for 14 months! Don't I have the right to pursue any female athletic sport I want now that I am legeally female???

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 06:10 PM
good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ;)

SunshyneMonroe
01-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Michelle I am kind of surprised at your anwser, but here are a few things firstly I worked in Republican politics I know people.....People used to suck my dick for favors! I had several folks that 'owed me one' and when I was fired from work I put all of my chips in to make my changes happen. I got fast tracked though the court system(I knew the judge) and made some phone calls and guess what..in less than 12 days after my name change I got my gender maker changed on my CDL license and next week my 'corrected' bith certificate will be in my hand. Now as far as fighting in the toughman contest I have every right to purrsue any female athletics I want. Afterall I am a lady now ;)

:):)

brooke3
01-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Not only is it unfair but also wrong on so many levels. How can a transgendered person that identifies as female find any joy or satisfaction in pounding the shit out of a GG? That is an action that I find truely obscene and totally incongruous for a transgender.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 06:18 PM
First rule in any sport, don't underestimate the competition.

I lived in West Virginia for a bit and the woman might not be hillbilly mothers I met some tough hillbilly biker girls there. And some are dirty, they might even put a metal object in their gloves.

Also if the event isn't on the up and up, you might get some of the man folk angry at you for not being a gg, hitting on women(ggs) and they might do a number on you. Better to be safe.

I am not underestimating them as a whole..There are a couple decent fighter's there and they will give me all that I can handle. I just think that pound for pound I can out slug them. If I win I will qualify for the state championship and then nationals..It is just something I want to pursure while I am still young enough to do so. I will be careful though and who knows I might get DQ'ed in the pre-fight physical, but I doubt it. They just check I.D and some medical history after that just wheigh in and fight..

Silcc69
01-08-2012, 06:19 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that is pretty much how I imagined it. Being involved in the political game has it's perks.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 06:24 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that is pretty much how I imagined it. Being involved in the political game has it's perks.

Put a $500 down on me Slicc I won't disappoint ;)

ValerieNelson
01-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Why should HRT have any bearing on this? I have been on 'HRT' for 14 months! Don't I have the right to pursue any female athletic sport I want now that I am legeally female???

Really for 14 months? Why did I think you weren't on HRT for that long? Yes, you have the right to pursue any athletic sport that you wish, but don't be surprised when the "hillbillies," don't see eye to eye with ya.

Plus you put up a poll hon, and asked for opinions. . if you can't take them, then don't ask for them.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Not only is it unfair but also wrong on so many levels. How can a transgendered person that identifies as female find any joy or satisfaction in pounding the shit out of a GG? That is an action that I find truely obscene and totally incongruous for a transgender.

Did I fail to mention my fight name will be..... BRUTAL.....It was my old football nickname because of the way I used to play......

ValerieNelson
01-08-2012, 06:33 PM
I am not underestimating them as a whole..There are a couple decent fighter's there and they will give me all that I can handle. I just think that pound for pound I can out slug them. If I win I will qualify for the state championship and then nationals..It is just something I want to pursure while I am still young enough to do so. I will be careful though and who knows I might get DQ'ed in the pre-fight physical, but I doubt it. They just check I.D and some medical history after that just wheigh in and fight..

Make sure to wear your cup.

buckjohnson
01-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Did I fail to mention my fight name will be..... BRUTAL.....It was my old football nickname because of the way I used to play......

If you really had a nickname, I don't think Brutal would be it. There is nothing brutal about fighting a girl, and I played football also and you seem like the type of cat I would call before game night, talk shit to and when you show up to play, whimper out and play like an injured kitten.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Really for 14 months? Why did I think you weren't on HRT for that long? Yes, you have the right to pursue any athletic sport that you wish, but don't be surprised when the "hillbillies," don't see eye to eye with ya.

Plus you put up a poll hon, and asked for opinions. . if you can't take them, then don't ask for them.

They will be to busy picking up their four remainig teeth off the ring mat to worry about seeing 'eye to eye with me' lol But thank you for your concern Valerie. I do value your opinions I am just suprised it is so one sided on this one.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 06:39 PM
If you really had a nickname, I don't think Brutal would be it. There is nothing brutal about fighting a girl, and I played football also and you seem like the type of cat I would call before game night, talk shit to and when you show up to play, whimper out and play like an injured kitten.

What position did you play Buck? I was a Fullback/NoseTackle and pretty damn good at it...I bet you where a D.E or Linebacker seems to fit who you are ;)

Yvonne183
01-08-2012, 07:00 PM

I'm sorry Erika but I gotta ask this. I thought you said that the republicans in your state were bigoted and narrow minded. Then why would they help someone like yourself get the fast track to becoming a woman. One would think they would avoid you like the plague if they were so against the GLBTQ people. I mean even if one is known in the republican party, one would think that the repubs wouldn't be so open helping out a trans person,,, the fallout from this would hurt them.

MdR Dave
01-08-2012, 07:01 PM
You wanna prove something? Enter in the men's division.

You want to brag about knocking some chick's teeth out? Pathetic.

You know it's not right, Erika, and I doubt it will come off the way you expect. First, at what, 5'10", you're not all that big. You're not all that tone, either (we've seen the pics). I know chicks who could take you.

But I doubt you will be allowed to fight in that category once they see you. And if you do prepare for issues outside of the ring- they are hillbillies, you know. So are the husbands and brothers.

I hope you make it out of Wood County in one piece. Don't forget to bring change for the bridge into Belpre.

scroller
01-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Valerie said: "Be sure to wear your cup." Ah, but there's the rub:

EQUIPMENT (Supplied by promoter except mouth guard)
•Groin Protection (men only)

marissaaz
01-08-2012, 07:25 PM
as a former college(wrestling) and pro athlete (ipsc shooting) this is wrong on so many levels, first you should have to pass the olimpic standerds for a trans person to compete which includes grs.... erika u want to accepted as a woman yet u act so much like a tv and trust me i have no problem w/u being repub as ya wont find a more conserv. person then myself

marissaaz
01-08-2012, 07:36 PM
i forgot to mention this and i dont know if they will or wont but befpre all olimpic style wrestling matches above the local lvl we were forced to weigh in stripped down even if clearly over the weight limit for hwt

MdR Dave
01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
As a reminder of who we're all talking to, I offer this.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=54363&highlight=strangest&page=5

I keep forgetting.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm sorry Erika but I gotta ask this. I thought you said that the republicans in your state were bigoted and narrow minded. Then why would they help someone like yourself get the fast track to becoming a woman. One would think they would avoid you like the plague if they were so against the GLBTQ people. I mean even if one is known in the republican party, one would think that the repubs wouldn't be so open helping out a trans person,,, the fallout from this would hurt them.

Yvonne the Judge in Question had no choice in the matter I served on his re election campiagn (through the GOPCounty Exe board) and he wanted this case over period...he could have kicked it to a higer court, but just decided to rule on it and it went in my favor. I had a alot of connections I pulled every string I could to get this done as fast as possible. As far as I know I am the frist trans person in my county to get this done. It has set a case precedent in my county for other trans folks to follow.

TSMichelleAustin
01-08-2012, 08:57 PM
well Erika i think its very sad that u use politics to get what u want when there are many of us girls out there who have lived this life a lot longer than u. I am not going to knock u on your choices but I have taught seminars and met a lot of trans women and by a lot of things you say I dont personally believe u are a true trans woman. But once again I dont know u and this could be an act behind a computer. So dont get mad at me with my response. I give everyone equal fairness but I think this fight is unfair on so many levels. I have been on hormones a lot longer than you and I can still knock out a man, so hitting a lady would be even worst, I think only way u could qualify is by having SRS, and I think most sports that accept trans people in them they are post op. Yes and dealing with rednecks can be scary if they find out ur not really a woman, its dangerous. But again this is my opinion and you asked it.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 08:58 PM

You know it's not right, Erika, and I doubt it will come off the way you expect. First, at what, 5'10", you're not all that big. You're not all that tone, either (we've seen the pics). I know chicks who could take you.

But I doubt you will be allowed to fight in that category once they see you. And if you do prepare for issues outside of the ring- they are hillbillies, you know. So are the husbands and brothers.

I hope you make it out of Wood County in one piece. Don't forget to bring change for the bridge into Belpre.

Dave your dead wrong here. I have every right to compete in this event in the women's division I am a legal female in the state of Ohio. I know you disagree with just about everything I say so why do I even bother??:confused::confused: You say you know chicks that can beat me? Great that proves I should fight in the women's division. Look it is a even match-up hight and weight wise. We will be fighting 3 one minte rounds wearing 16oz gloves and madatory head gear. So exactly how am I being unfair Dave? If anything the equipment and fight rules even the playing field, and make more of an exhibition than a real fight.!!

runningdownthatdream
01-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Dave your dead wrong here. I have every right to compete in this event in the women's division I am a legal female in the state of Ohio. I know you disagree with just about everything I say so why do I even bother??:confused::confused: You say you know chicks that can beat me? Great that proves I should fight in the women's division. Look it is a even match-up hight and weight wise. We will be fighting 3 one minte rounds wearing 16oz gloves and madatory head gear. So exactly how am I being unfair Dave? If anything the equipment and fight rules even the playing field, and make more of an exhibition than a real fight.!!

According to the law - which you manipulated via your favours and connections - you may have female on paper. But that doesn't define you as a female. I don't think anyone would confuse you with being female just based on what you write here - ND had you pegged right from the beginning and in the ensuing months you've done nothing to change her diagnosis. I hope you enter the competition and after hurting some over-matched woman that her husband/father/brother give you what you deserve.

MdR Dave
01-08-2012, 09:10 PM

I only disagree with the outlandish stuff, Erika. And this is getting there.

The fact that I know chicks who could take you proves only that I know chicks who could take you.

Maybe you are a legal female in Ohio. I can only take your word for it. But legal doesn't equal right.

Slavery was legal once. And if you don't like that, here's one for the Republican in you: abortion is legal now. So- because something is legal is it moral or ethical?

You know it's wrong.

Seriously- hope you make it out in one piece.

MdR Dave
01-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Seriously folks, take some time to read this- starting with Seanchai's post starter- and get to know the real Erika.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=54363&highlight=strangest&page=5

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 09:41 PM
According to the law - which you manipulated via your favours and connections - you may have female on paper. But that doesn't define you as a female. I don't think anyone would confuse you with being female just based on what you write here - ND had you pegged right from the beginning and in the ensuing months you've done nothing to change her diagnosis. I hope you enter the competition and after hurting some over-matched woman that her husband/father/brother give you what you deserve.

Yes the Heavyweight championship ;) Thank you.....

I only disagree with the outlandish stuff, Erika. And this is getting there.

The fact that I know chicks who could take you proves only that I know chicks who could take you.

Maybe you are a legal female in Ohio. I can only take your word for it. But legal doesn't equal right.

Slavery was legal once. And if you don't like that, here's one for the Republican in you: abortion is legal now. So- because something is legal is it moral or ethical?

You know it's wrong.

Seriously- hope you make it out in one piece.

I will walk out in one piece and with the title Heavyweight champ ;)

Dave I got admit it is getting pretty entertaining yanking your chain...lol.

Look I have a right to compete we will agree to disagree on this.

Yvonne183
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Yvonne the Judge in Question had no choice in the matter I served on his re election campiagn (through the GOPCounty Exe board) and he wanted this case over period...he could have kicked it to a higer court, but just decided to rule on it and it went in my favor. I had a alot of connections I pulled every string I could to get this done as fast as possible. As far as I know I am the frist trans person in my county to get this done. It has set a case precedent in my county for other trans folks to follow.

So, in a way the same republicans that you said hate the GLBTQ people and their ways found an exception in you. Or they are OK with things as long as long as it's one of their own who needs the help, others they fight against. I find that to be so unfair, that a group of politicians that fight against the very same thing you seek and they helped you,, unfair indeed.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 09:57 PM
well Erika i think its very sad that u use politics to get what u want when there are many of us girls out there who have lived this life a lot longer than u. I am not going to knock u on your choices but I have taught seminars and met a lot of trans women and by a lot of things you say I dont personally believe u are a true trans woman. But once again I dont know u and this could be an act behind a computer. So dont get mad at me with my response. I give everyone equal fairness but I think this fight is unfair on so many levels. I have been on hormones a lot longer than you and I can still knock out a man, so hitting a lady would be even worst, I think only way u could qualify is by having SRS, and I think most sports that accept trans people in them they are post op. Yes and dealing with rednecks can be scary if they find out ur not really a woman, its dangerous. But again this is my opinion and you asked it.

Michelle I have a hellva alot of respect for you girl. I know that I am not the best looking and am pretty scared up, and football and boxing are the only sports that I have ever been any good at. We have a right to compete in sports damn it! Pre-op or post op. Just because someone throws thier dick in a blender does not make you a woman:smh To say I cannot compete because I have not had srs is ridiculous. I guess because I have not had srs I should use the mens room too?
I don't plan on having SRS FYI and this is my life...
I have a right to compete.....period.....

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Erika's Gonna Kill Yoooooooou!!!

I did just enough boxing to learn I was better as a wrestler. Wild brawler that forgets to defend himself. Only attacks but never sees punches coming back. Good chin but poor vision and balance. Boxing is a martial art not a fight. I learned this. Next time it's a takedown so my hand is raised. Cut the fucker in half.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 10:10 PM
So, in a way the same republicans that you said hate the GLBTQ people and their ways found an exception in you. Or they are OK with things as long as long as it's one of their own who needs the help, others they fight against. I find that to be so unfair, that a group of politicians that fight against the very same thing you seek and they helped you,, unfair indeed.

Yvonne the system is not perfect and yes I did pull a few strings to make it happen, but by me being a case precedent in my county I am helping all of the transgender folks who follow me.

Erika1487
01-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Erika's Gonna Kill Yoooooooou!!!

I did just enough boxing to learn I was better as a wrestler. Wild brawler that forgets to defend himself. Only attacks but never sees punches coming back. Good chin but poor vision and balance. Boxing is a martial art not a fight. I learned this. Next time it's a takedown so my hand is raised. Cut the fucker in half.

If I make nationals you can be my cut man, and promoter ;) :cheers:

MdR Dave
01-08-2012, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=Erika1487;1075292]Yvonne the system is not perfect and yes I did pull a few strings to make it happen, but by me being a case precedent in my county I am helping all of the transgender folks who follow me.[/QUOTE

"My license has an F- now let's go beat up girls!"

You're not yanking my chain- I'm trying to bring you into the light. The chain, if any, is of your own making and is your own to carry. Free yourself, Erika.

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 10:58 PM
If I make nationals you can be my cut man, and promoter ;) :cheers:

I'm better at cutting you than sewing you up. I'll settle for a ringside seat. I'll wave a sword around.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_m10LhS3hygs/SjKdQgGelbI/AAAAAAAAAP0/X6S1BEMCfOk/s400/saddam+sword+2.jpg

GWAR - Saddam A Go Go - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CliBi0DpA2s)

marissaaz
01-09-2012, 12:05 AM
erica the IOC disagrees w/u
a snippit from 2004 "
Under a proposal approved by the IOC executive board, athletes who have undergone sex-change surgery will be eligible for the Olympics if their new gender has been legally recognized and they have gone through a minimum two-year period of postoperative hormone therapy.
The decision, which covers both male-to-female and female-to-male cases, goes into effect starting with the Athens Olympics in August."

not to mention when u get caught it will look worse then a maury "its a man " show for other trans persons

MdR Dave
01-09-2012, 12:36 AM
not to mention when u get caught it will look worse then a maury "its a man " show for other trans persons
No, no- she's setting an example!

You should know from the political threads that Erika isn't going to let something like fact get in her way.

FreddieGomez
01-09-2012, 01:03 AM
erika is a troll

MdR Dave
01-09-2012, 01:08 AM
erika is a troll

Nah, not that bad.

Delusional, though. And maybe a plant.

Dino Velvet
01-09-2012, 01:12 AM
erika is a troll

You should be nice then. How much do you really know about trolls?

Troll Hunter - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9dgeYkYOZA)

Jericho
01-09-2012, 01:26 AM
So, wig on your boxing gloves?

Dino Velvet
01-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Next time, Erika, combine brutality with science for even better result.

Oz - Boxing Match 05: Cyril Vs. Pancamo - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR9itBU2V-8)

Dino Velvet
01-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Oz - Claire Howell - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnpuRZ6vUrI)

Erika1487
01-09-2012, 01:38 AM
This is the Womens Heavyweight division from 2007 in Pakersburg WV..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hORe50kHPs&feature=relatedFor starters these 'women fighters' are not so defenseless. They can fight...I am looking forward to Feb 10...

Dino Velvet
01-09-2012, 02:25 AM
Lucia Rijker is tough. Fights like Joe Frazier too.

lucia rijker - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0yzj0p9BNI)

Dino Velvet
01-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Lufisto/Mickie Knuckles - Push It Music Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wvucaFZME)

LuFisto VS Necro Butcher Music Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJh8oPHJLHw)

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Good grief people. Haven't you figured it out by now? ND and I figured it out a long time ago. James is a fake. He is not Erika, he is James. He still works for and supports the republicans. He is not going out for wrestling or any other sport. If you copy and save the pics he posted of his license and court judgement document, then zoom in and look closely, you can see they were altered for your viewing and to convince you he is now a she named Erika.

Every thread this guy starts is just to start arguments with you. None of it is real. He may have taken some hormones to make his fat manboobs larger, or he uses suction to make them look larger for photos. But he is only a closet transvestite republican troll just here to stir things up. Come on people wake the hell up and smell the bull shit.

Silcc69
01-09-2012, 07:06 AM
LOL there is a ton of hate going on but I must as well what about the cup which said men only?

bte
01-09-2012, 07:19 AM
LOL there is a ton of hate going on but I must as well what about the cup which said men only?

Don't think they are going to hit below the belt. Besides they MIGHT think she is a GG. Unless she gets billed as the Transsexual Terror.

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 08:09 AM
Don't think they are going to hit below the belt. Besides they MIGHT think she is a GG. Unless she gets billed as the Transsexual Terror.

I doubt anyone would think HE is a GG after seeing HIS bold 5 o'clock shadow beard. More proof that he is not fighting. They would take one look at his face and know he is a man in drag. He's a fake guys. Wake up now.

MdR Dave
01-09-2012, 08:16 AM
he is a man in drag. He's a fake guys. Wake up now.

A Grooby production? Seriously, reflect upon the email to Seanchai, post one of the thread I posted a few pages back.

I'd go grab it again but I'm lazy.

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 08:32 AM
A Grooby production? Seriously, reflect upon the email to Seanchai, post one of the thread I posted a few pages back.

I'd go grab it again but I'm lazy.

Yeah I know. I have read the Seanchai email post. When Nicole Dupree was still here, she and I went through thread after thread after thread with this phony troll. Between all of the private PM's with tons of info on this guy, people sent to ND and I, it is clear that he is full of shit. Go back and find the threads he started, and read ND's and my challanges to his bull shit, and how we caught him in big lies. Don't believe a thing he says or posts. He just likes to stir up arguments. It's like a game with him to see how far he can stretch his bull shit and keep people pissed at him. I think he gets off on this shit. His actual name is James Eric Spangler, and he is just a fat transvestite with huge manboobs.

Here I will keep the good part bumped for all to read. Read the entire thread, because it gets better. Here is that link again...

MdR Dave
01-09-2012, 08:51 AM
And - AND!- the best part is that the telephone number in Erika's signature is still linked to the "college" where he/she/whatever worked, as well as to a Facebook page for the college Republicans.

It's called Google, Spangler. Look into it.

Dino Velvet
01-09-2012, 09:01 AM

If there's any controversy, junkage could be considered a handicap which would balance the scale. No disrespect but maybe let the GG give her a whack there every couple rounds. I'm confused again. Sorry. :confused:

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 10:25 AM
If there's any controversy, junkage could be considered a handicap which would balance the scale. No disrespect but maybe let the GG give her a whack there every couple rounds. I'm confused again. Sorry. :confused:

Damn it Dino, either stop smoking that shit so you won't be confused, or send me some so I CAN be confused. Either way, the thought of James naked has left a horrible picture in my head, and I may need professional help.

Quiet Reflections
01-09-2012, 11:02 AM
This is the Womens Heavyweight division from 2007 in Pakersburg WV..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hORe50kHPs&feature=relatedFor starters these 'women fighters' are not so defenseless. They can fight...I am looking forward to Feb 10...
That is some seriously shitty fighting and you know damn well that if they knew you had a penis you wouldn't be allowed to compete. If you want to make strides for the cause then be upfront with them and when they say "FUCK NO" go public with it. Otherwise you are just being shifty.

bassman2546
01-09-2012, 03:58 PM

She should fight Gloria the bodybuilder. That would be fair on every level.

needsum
01-09-2012, 07:10 PM
That is some seriously shitty fighting and you know damn well that if they knew you had a penis you wouldn't be allowed to compete. If you want to make strides for the cause then be upfront with them and when they say "FUCK NO" go public with it. Otherwise you are just being shifty.

:iagree: The fact that you are changing your life for you, from M to F, is a good thing, if thats what you need to do, so I'm not commenting on that. But, what Quiet said above is the bottom line. You were a football player. You've got the frame of an ex-football player. you still have a dick. tits or not, you're still very much PHYSICALLY a man. It puts you at an unfair advantage, like it or not. You still have male aggressive tendancies that give you a clear edge over these "hillbilly moms" you're planning on fighting. The "F" on your license makes you a legal female, but I think its pretty clear that the concensus here is that you're anything but, for this case anyway. Don't do it.

onmyknees
01-10-2012, 12:48 AM
I don't know....I'm confused by the entire thread. Erika doesn't send me into fits of rage like she does some of you all, but I don't get what her goal is here. I boxed for years at 145 pound sub novice, then 154 open class, and it's a brutal sport mentally and physically, and one I just don't like seeing girls engage in....especially girls in transition. If that's chauvinistic...I guess I'm guilty.
Is it the unfairness of the physical advantage that has you all so torqued off? Or is it just anything Erika? Would you feel the same way if she said she was attempting to join the girl scouts as a female leader?

Dino Velvet
01-10-2012, 12:57 AM
I don't know....I'm confused by the entire thread. Erika doesn't send me into fits of rage like she does some of you all, but I don't get what her goal is here. I boxed for years at 145 pound sub novice, then 154 open class, and it's a brutal sport mentally and physically, and one I just don't like seeing girls engage in....especially girls in transition. If that's chauvinistic...I guess I'm guilty.
Is it the unfairness of the physical advantage that has you all so torqued off? Or is it just anything Erika? Would you feel the same way if she said she was attempting to join the girl scouts as a female leader?

Boxing is an art. I failed horribly. I thought since I was stronger than my opponent I could attack savagely without concern. I was wrong. They would go running every day while I just strengthened and reinforced myself thinking I'm strong and sturdy enough so I'll never have to run. Wrong again. I look up into the lights. Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

dgs925
01-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Am I the only one who uses AdBlock plus on Erika's avatar? Those moobs make me wanna barf.

onmyknees
01-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Boxing is an art. I failed horribly. I thought since I was stronger than my opponent I could attack savagely without concern. I was wrong. They would go running every day while I just strengthened and reinforced myself thinking I'm strong and sturdy enough so I'll never have to run. Wrong again. I look up into the lights. Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

yes....I both beat, and got beaten by stronger dudes, so strength is not a determining factor. There were times that despite having superior skills, and being in superb shape, I just "couldn't get off". That's a boxing term , but you can use it for other applications as well !! lol

Dino Velvet
01-10-2012, 01:27 AM
yes....I both beat, and got beaten by stronger dudes, so strength is not a determining factor. There were times that despite having superior skills, and being in superb shape, I just "couldn't get off". That's a boxing term , but you can use it for other applications as well !! lol

If a guy lowered his guard I'd remove his head but I never saw those left hooks to the body coming. What a nuisance they were.

Sometimes Mongo pee red.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CdocFnegjE0/S_tPhxFEfoI/AAAAAAAAA4U/n3IFQ1V4JBQ/s320/blazingsaddles_mongo2

Erika1487
01-10-2012, 01:45 AM

Onmyknees I think the issue isn't so much the idea of the sport, it's just my size I guess? I scare them! lol Seriously if I where the same size as Domino Presley or someone of her size and it would be a non-issue. Infact I would say half of the entrie board would bend over backwards to kiss ass and claim how brave of her to to pursue he athletic dream. And 'Big ol Erika' the Dick Butkus of HA must be put in a cage and suck cock for the rest of her life because she is a danger to society and it is all non-op transsexual whores capable of doing.

And btw it's pretty cool you where a boxer ;)

Yvonne183
01-10-2012, 04:53 AM
Onmyknees I think the issue isn't so much the idea of the sport, it's just my size I guess? I scare them! lol Seriously if I where the same size as Domino Presley or someone of her size and it would be a non-issue. Infact I would say half of the entrie board would bend over backwards to kiss ass and claim how brave of her to to pursue he athletic dream. And 'Big ol Erika' the Dick Butkus of HA must be put in a cage and suck cock for the rest of her life because she is a danger to society and it is all non-op transsexual whores capable of doing.

And btw it's pretty cool you where a boxer ;)

Erika, you know that I don't think that about you. But as you said yourself, you fast tracked into getting an F on your license and not soon after that you are boxing GGs at an event. It has a touch of strangeness about it.
I just feel as I think some other would too is that maybe concentrate on becoming a woman and kinda avoid the controversial sporting stuff until a bit more time on in the transition. From what I remember it was just a few months ago you were hiding as a man at political events and a short time later you're boxing women.

I can not say what exact time period should pass when you feel the time is right to box women. I just find it a bit odd, that is all.

And as you read my posts, i don't think I insulted you, in fact I was the first one to say to be careful in case the West Virginian men don't pounce on you if they find out you're not a gg but a pre op transsexual.

I believe everyone should have the right to do as they please but it was you that put a poll up saying if what you do is fair or not. If you honestly thought what you were doing was 100% correct then you would not have to have added that poll. And since you asked, people will respond with their thoughts.

If you do go through with it, let us know what the outcome was, that should be interesting to read. good luck

MdR Dave
01-10-2012, 05:13 AM
Erika, you have a distinct and unfair advantage due to muscle mass, bone density, and the amount of testosterone in your system (despite your many months of dubious HRT).

If you were 5'6 , 120lbs. and looked like Kate Beckinsale it would still be unfair for you to fight a 120lb. woman (though I suspect you would find more opportunities to make love and be worried less about making war.)

The IOC, dedicated to preserving the sanctity of true sport (despite their rampant corruption), wouldn't let you box in the Olympics. What does that tell you?

You may go back to ignoring reason now. I suspect it's all talk anyway.

And I, like Yvonne, have expressed concern for the aftermath several times.

Erika1487
01-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Erika, you know that I don't think that about you. But as you said yourself, you fast tracked into getting an F on your license and not soon after that you are boxing GGs at an event. It has a touch of strangeness about it.
I just feel as I think some other would too is that maybe concentrate on becoming a woman and kinda avoid the controversial sporting stuff until a bit more time on in the transition. From what I remember it was just a few months ago you were hiding as a man at political events and a short time later you're boxing women.

I can not say what exact time period should pass when you feel the time is right to box women. I just find it a bit odd, that is all.

And as you read my posts, i don't think I insulted you, in fact I was the first one to say to be careful in case the West Virginian men don't pounce on you if they find out you're not a gg but a pre op transsexual.

I believe everyone should have the right to do as they please but it was you that put a poll up saying if what you do is fair or not. If you honestly thought what you were doing was 100% correct then you would not have to have added that poll. And since you asked, people will respond with their thoughts.

If you do go through with it, let us know what the outcome was, that should be interesting to read. good luck

Well Yvonne the truth is I am a little conflicted about what I should do, that's why I added the poll.
On the one hand I feel the need to compete in a sport I am good at, and have a chance to make some decent money doing it.
On the other hand I feel a little gulity knowing that my left hook is strong
(700lbs of punch force) enough to knock out 3/4's of the mens field not alone what that kind of punch could do to an untrained woman. It could also turn out to be a fiasco for the local trans commuinty if something went wrong and I accidently hurt someone.
I have a couple weeks to decide to fight, I need to set and reflect about whats right and wrong here.

Erika

WendyWilliams
01-10-2012, 05:57 AM
Here is the contact info for the event if anyone wants to see about this topic with those running it :)

http://www.wvtoughman.com/contactus.aspx

Also if you look at the list of those who have entered, umm not there:
http://www.wvtoughman.com/FightersEntered.aspx?ID=79

Erika1487
01-10-2012, 06:15 AM
Here is the contact info for the event if anyone wants to see about this topic with those running it :)

http://www.wvtoughman.com/contactus.aspx

Also if you look at the list of those who have entered, umm not there:

Well I signed up Friday and my name is not there? Maybe they shot my application down?

It does say that •The promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any fighter in the application.

Erika1487
01-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Ok I called the office and got it taken care of.
I am a registered fighter as of today.

runningdownthatdream
01-11-2012, 10:09 AM
She should fight Gloria the bodybuilder. That would be fair on every level.

Agreed....although Gloria seems to have more estrogen than testosterone so likely not inclined to violence.........

runningdownthatdream
01-11-2012, 10:12 AM

For me its the unfairness of the physical advantage. Erika/James comes across as a bully with a hatred of women.............

justafreak
01-11-2012, 04:28 PM
This is clearly an attempt to troll the board. But wtf? Seriously? I love this country because you can do what ever the fuck you want. If a brick wants to wear a dress and call itself a female legally it can do so. There's a reason we don't imprison pre-opt transexual women with biological females. That reason is because of freaks like you Ericka. There's also a difference between a legal female and a biological woman. Pre-opt transexuals are not allow to play pro sports as the gender they identify with, because if they decide to stop their treament (which sometimes happen) then you have a biological male or female competing against the wrong gender. Sounds like beating on women is a sport to you, and you found a way to take advantage of the system. good job, buddy. Hopefully one of those chicks you're underestimating kicks your ass.

BigDF
01-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Personally Erika, I am more worried about how you'll be treated after the fight. (Thanks ever so much for confirming that I am old enough to be your father.)I've not spent much time in P'burg, usually just pass through on my way elsewhere, but my impression of W. Va. is that no matter which of the divs you fight in, the audience will be against you. Please be careful and have people with you when you go to your vehicle after the event.

RallyCola
01-11-2012, 05:28 PM
so does anyone else want to see erika loose BADLY. from the image posted...there is another 5'11 chick that his fatter than her...so let's hope erika is taught a lesson

MrsKellyPierce
01-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Erika, I find this very unfair..

You should at least be on hormones for three years so they take full affect.

(how long hormones take)

And you sound like you have rage against women?!?

However do not underestimate a woman that has trained for years and knows how to throw a punch.

Not to mention what if they clock your 5 O'clock shadow or voice or something that's off?

Aren't you worried?

I'm not saying this to be mean or to demean you..

I just want you to stop and think..

I do not want to see harm come out of this.

SammiValentine
01-11-2012, 06:01 PM
haha my sister wouldnt let me train with her womens football team. i wanted to pretend to be messi with tits..... for just one night :(

Ryz
01-11-2012, 06:25 PM
This thread is absolutely hilarious

Erika1487
01-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Personally Erika, I am more worried about how you'll be treated after the fight. (Thanks ever so much for confirming that I am old enough to be your father.)I've not spent much time in P'burg, usually just pass through on my way elsewhere, but my impression of W. Va. is that no matter which of the divs you fight in, the audience will be against you. Please be careful and have people with you when you go to your vehicle after the event.

Hello BigDF

I will be safe (I conceal carry a 9mm at all times now-a-days)
Parkersburg field house has a rear exit for fighters (behind the school) and am not as worried about the crowd as much as the 23yrold 5ft11 236lb broad and the former state champ Taylor (the beast) who punches about as hard as I do!!!

Erika1487
01-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Erika, I find this very unfair..

You should at least be on hormones for three years so they take full affect.

(how long hormones take)

And you sound like you have rage against women?!?

However do not underestimate a woman that has trained for years and knows how to throw a punch.

Not to mention what if they clock your 5 O'clock shadow or voice or something that's off?

Aren't you worried?

I'm not saying this to be mean or to demean you..

I just want you to stop and think..

I do not want to see harm come out of this.

What do you base this rage agianst women on??:confused: I want to compete in a sport, that just so happens to be boxing. I said this before we have a right to compete in sports damn it! I am not afraid to stand and be counted and if more non-op/pre-op girls would stand up and compete in womens sports it would not carry so much damn stigma.

I posted this before , but I will post it agian.....

If I where the same size as Domino Presley or someone of her size and it would be a non-issue. Infact I would say half of the entrie board would bend over backwards to kiss ass and claim how brave of her to to pursue he athletic dream. The fact is 'Big ol Erika' the Dick Butkus of HA must be put in a cage and suck cock for the rest of her life because she is a danger to society and it is all non-op transsexual whores are capable of doing.

RallyCola
01-11-2012, 09:20 PM
If I where the same size as Domino Presley or someone of her size and it would be a non-issue.

domino is tall and has reach so she has an advantage over midget fighters and well, she is wiry so she is probably fast and can get out of the way easily.

The fact is 'Big ol Erika' the Dick Butkus of HA must be put in a cage and suck cock for the rest of her life because she is a danger to society and it is all non-op transsexual whores are capable of doing.

who the fuck wants to see you in a cage. first off, cage dancers at clubs i go to are hot.

second...if you know you are the dick butkus of HA...or the tgirl world...then you are admitting that you have a size not commensurate with regular genetic girls. try the shoe on the other foot. if you were 5'7" and 200lbs (a heavyweight girl) and you stepped into the ring with a pre-op tranny that was clearly man shaped and size, you'd call foul.

the fact remains that EVERYONE is allowed to exploit their physical or mental capabilities for their own gain...you have a right to use your talents (whatever they are) to your advantage. that doesn't mean its fair. moreover, what you are doing is no different than what the chinese did in the last summer games...with the 19 year old gymnasts competing with little kids...or what danny almonte did with the rolando paulino little league team. you are using an unfair advantage because of a piece of paper.

I'm 12 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGk5_EQ3JeM)

MdR Dave
01-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Erika, post your "domino is prettier" statement 100 times. It still won't bear on the facts of this matter

Muscle mass , bone density, testosterone, established international guidelines for amateur sports, logic-impaired hayseed, etc..

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2012, 10:20 PM
And Domino prob would have an advantage over someone in her weight limit. So I dont get your statement on this!

Prospero
01-11-2012, 10:23 PM
You look like a bruiser to me and, as such, should not be going into the ring against a genetic woman... even if you have a female soul.

Quiet Reflections
01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
I am not afraid to stand and be counted
Yes you are, or you would make it know to them that you are a TG. Instead you are hiding behind your fast tracked license and birth certificate knowing damn well you wouldn't be able to compete if full disclosure was made. Oh yeah the event is at a high school and while WV recognizes Ohio's concealed carry permits it is still illegal to carry on school grounds. So even if something goes down you are fucked if you have that gun on you.

BluegrassCat
01-11-2012, 10:44 PM
If you actually go through this, you're a liar, a cheat and an abuser of women.

Erika1487
01-11-2012, 10:56 PM
Yes you are, or you would make it know to them that you are a TG. Instead you are hiding behind your fast tracked license and birth certificate knowing damn well you wouldn't be able to compete if full disclosure was made. Oh yeah the event is at a high school and while WV recognizes Ohio's concealed carry permits it is still illegal to carry on school grounds. So even if something goes down you are fucked if you have that gun on you.

yadda yadda yadda whatever I am a legal female now....

I did not say I was carrying a gun to the event retard I replied to BigDF about being safe yes I carry, but not everywhere and Ohio has a hellva big list of places I can't carry so much so it almost makes having the permit worthless, almost.....

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2012, 10:58 PM
People Wendy posted a few pages back a contact to the event, if we all have issues with this then let them know Erika is truly not what she says. If not then we need to all stop bitching because she does not get it, and she is one of the worst trans women... I dont like when a trans woman rushes through everything in matter of months and then thinks they know everything about this life. She will find the hard way. Erika I liked u at one time and was giving u a chance, but honey u are acting way too high and mighty, u need to come down off your high horse. This life is not to be joked with and right now you are making it a joke! I cant stand that!

Erika1487
01-11-2012, 11:04 PM
And Domino prob would have an advantage over someone in her weight limit. So I dont get your statement on this!
Domino weighs what a 100lbs soaking wet?? She would not have an advantge over a trained GG-girl in her weight class...I seen the Ellis mania 'fight' she can't throw a punch. lol

Quiet Reflections
01-11-2012, 11:10 PM
I did not say I was carrying a gun to the event
actually you did retard. He said "Please be careful and have people with you when you go to your vehicle after the event. " and you said "I will be safe (I conceal carry a 9mm at all times now-a-days) ".

Erika1487
01-11-2012, 11:13 PM
People Wendy posted a few pages back a contact to the event, if we all have issues with this then let them know Erika is truly not what she says. If not then we need to all stop bitching because she does not get it, and she is one of the worst trans women... I dont like when a trans woman rushes through everything in matter of months and then thinks they know everything about this life. She will find the hard way. Erika I liked u at one time and was giving u a chance, but honey u are acting way too high and mighty, u need to come down off your high horse. This life is not to be joked with and right now you are making it a joke! I cant stand that!

Hey I have a right to compete sports like it or not, It is my life not yours....

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey I have a right to compete sports like it or not, It is my life not yours....

U have no right dude! U are still a man technically like all of us! SO once again stop thinking ur God because u started taking hormones a few mths ago. Untill ur dick is chopped off ur still a man, and even then technically ur a man! And u have no rights to fight women like u claim u do! So people like u give us trans women a bad name and when they find out ur real status u will make a fool out of us!

RallyCola
01-11-2012, 11:25 PM
U have no right dude! U are still a man technically like all of us! SO once again stop thinking ur God because u started taking hormones a few mths ago. Untill ur dick is chopped off ur still a man, and even then technically ur a man! And u have no rights to fight women like u claim u do! So people like u give us trans women a bad name and when they find out ur real status u will make a fool out of us!

:iagree: you suck erika!

Silcc69
01-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Oh well i'm pretty sure somebody is gonna rat Ericka out.

Nikka
01-12-2012, 12:53 AM
while the weight of Erika is same as the female is Fair, is Boxing...

I Box against dudes all the time they don't have issues in kicking my ass

onmyknees
01-12-2012, 01:00 AM

Well now wait a minute there Michelle. You know I dig you, but there's many things that give Trans women a bad name....probably the least of which is some cage fight in West By Gawd Damn Virginia attended by a few hundred laid off coal miners.
This is not to say that I agree with Erika is doing....I don't. Perhaps for different reasons, but I still think it's tacky. I think Erika should be concentrating on her transition, and becoming a better person, and a better Trans woman if that's where she's headed.
But the amount of hypocrisy on this thread needs to be addressed. There isn't a doubt in my mind that if Erika was 5'6" and 110 pounds and had a big cock and a tight girly ass, and at the same point in her transition, and had a "D" after her name rather than an "R" , or was agnostic about politics....these cock wranglers would be all over her . Probably sending her cash for her used pantys so she could continue her cage fighting career.
Having said that....There's lots of ladies on here that do porn, and escort, and do web shows. I don't judge them....not for a second. In fact....I dig what they do....I support what they do with my coin. If you don't agree with her life and the way she lives it....by all means tell her if you're so inclined...she's put it out there...but let's keep a lid on all that judgmental shit. There's lots of folks living in glass houses on this forum. While I might agree that Erika is not the best example of this community....(and at times is her own worst enemy).....who among us is when judged by the other 99% of America ?

I still Love Ya....you're a class act, I just disagree with what you wrote.

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Well now wait a minute there Michelle. You know I dig you, but there's many things that give Trans women a bad name....probably the least of which is some cage fight in West By Gawd Damn Virginia attended by a few hundred laid off coal miners.
This is not to say that I agree with Erika is doing....I don't. Perhaps for different reasons, but I still think it's tacky. I think Erika should be concentrating on her transition, and becoming a better person, and a better Trans woman if that's where she's headed.
But the amount of hypocrisy on this thread needs to be addressed. There isn't a doubt in my mind that if Erika was 5'6" and 110 pounds and had a big cock and a tight girly ass, and at the same point in her transition, and had a "D" after her name rather than an "R" , or was agnostic about politics....these cock wranglers would be all over her . Probably sending her cash for her used pantys so she could continue her cage fighting career.
Having said that....There's lots of ladies on here that do porn, and escort, and do web shows. I don't judge them....not for a second. In fact....I dig what they do....I support what they do with my coin. If you don't agree with her life and the way she lives it....by all means tell her if you're so inclined...she's put it out there...but let's keep a lid on all that judgmental shit. There's lots of folks living in glass houses on this forum. While I might agree that Erika is not the best example of this community....(and at times is her own worst enemy).....who among us is when judged by the other 99% of America ?

I still Love Ya....you're a class act, I just disagree with what you wrote.I would have no issue with Erika doing the cage fight if she was on hormones for 3 years continuously and let her body transition fully. To get rid of muscle mass and what not.

I am 5'4, 110 lbs and gg pornstars are bigger than me in person that could kick my ass lol But I've been on mones for years and years..

It's unfair to the women fighter - it would be like a female taking steroids or testosterone - to build muscle mass

I figured Erika would take what I said on the defense, due to her being attacked.

onmyknees
01-12-2012, 01:32 AM
I would have no issue with Erika doing the cage fight if she was on hormones for 3 years continuously and let her body transition fully. To get rid of muscle mass and what not.

I am 5'4, 110 lbs and gg pornstars are bigger than me in person that could kick my ass lol But I've been on mones for years and years..

It's unfair to the women fighter - it would be like a female taking steroids or testosterone - to build muscle mass

I figured Erika would take what I said on the defense, due to her being attacked.

That makes sense. Well said Kelly. Those gg gurls you referred to probably don't want to kick your ass, but they might want to kiss it. I do ! lol

Ineeda SM
01-12-2012, 04:36 AM

Abso-fucking-lutely. Tell that asshole the way it is Michelle. I'm just glad that you, a TS, said that. When I have said it, I was jumped and beaten. Thank you cutie. Best response ever

runningdownthatdream
01-12-2012, 09:56 AM
if you're as serious as you claim you are about fighting, drop weight and fight Cyborg......since she's likely jacked up on HGH and/or testosterone it should make things about even.

gina vs cris cyborg - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apnmj4nOaZE&feature=related)

bte
01-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Actually Cris Cyborg is jacked on "enhancements." She popped on a piss test and got her California license suspended and not to mention her title is stripped as well.

Jericho
01-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Jeez, is this shit still going on?
Successful troll is successful! :shrug

Prospero
01-12-2012, 11:23 AM
bte - i don't know if you've clocked that my present avatar is the guy who killed your avatar (Rasputin done to death by Prince Youssepouf)

bte
01-12-2012, 12:25 PM
bte - i don't know if you've clocked that my present avatar is the guy who killed your avatar (Rasputin done to death by Prince Youssepouf)

LoL...shit man I didn't even notice. Good choice in avatar.

BigDF
01-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Hello BigDF

I will be safe (I conceal carry a 9mm at all times now-a-days)
Parkersburg field house has a rear exit for fighters (behind the school) and am not as worried about the crowd as much as the 23yrold 5ft11 236lb broad and the former state champ Taylor (the beast) who punches about as hard as I do!!!While a concealed firearm can reduce the odds of you being physically injured in a confrontation, that was not I was saying. I think you should inform the organizers/promoters of this event that although you are legally female, you are not quite their physically. Better it come from you than someone else and better to let them decide which division to put you in. From what I've see of the reaction on here, IMHO if you go out there and our discovered to be pre-op by the crowd, the reaction will be what you've received on here times 10 or more.

For your security I think it would also be advisable to have a group of friends with you both entering and leaving the event. That is really better security for you than your 9mm. A lot of my friends have these new concealed carry permits and I'm getting the impression that the training class doesn't spend a lot of time on the liabilities you expose yourself to if you have to use the weapon to defend yourself. Friends of mine in law enforcement have advised me that more often than not, people who use lethal force to defend themselves will be arrested and face criminal charges, not mention the enormous psychological burden that accompanies such use. :geek:

Stavros
01-12-2012, 02:43 PM
as far as I can tell it's just amateur hillbilly mothers with no real fight experiance.

But in fact you don't know, and might never know if one almighty punch puts you in a wheelchair or vegetative state for the rest of your life. Professonal Boxing is riddled with problems outside the ring, inside the ring there are at least standards and medical guidelines even if these are not always followed to the letter -I really wonder if you know what could happen in a few seconds, from a broken nose to concussion or worse -if you still have a brain, you might want to withdraw from this nonsense in the certain knowledge that it will be intacto for some time, regardless as to the thought processes that swirl around inside it. Follow BigDF's sage advice and inform the promoters in advance of your gender status. Madness!

kittyKaiti
01-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Abso-fucking-lutely. Tell that asshole the way it is Michelle. I'm just glad that you, a TS, said that. When I have said it, I was jumped and beaten. Thank you cutie. Best response ever

I've always said how much I've hated this asshole. He slaps on hormones for a few months and goes to beat the shit out of women, cool bro. :roll:

scroller
01-12-2012, 10:18 PM
^ KK is just completely the best. There, I said it.

tslvr
01-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Erica, why on earth would you want to beat up a girl, no matter what the ID says, it is still very unfair. Sorry, jmo.

Ineeda SM
01-13-2012, 06:06 AM
I've always said how much I've hated this asshole. He slaps on hormones for a few months and goes to beat the shit out of women, cool bro. :roll:
He's just a habitual lying troll Kitty. Don't take much of anything James says as truth.

Jeez, is this shit still going on?
Successful troll is successful! :shrug
I have tried to spell it out for them, but.........

runningdownthatdream
01-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Actually Cris Cyborg is jacked on "enhancements." She popped on a piss test and got her California license suspended and not to mention her title is stripped as well.

Which is why she is the perfect opponent for James..................

Nikka
01-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Erica, why on earth would you want to beat up a girl, no matter what the ID says, it is still very unfair. Sorry, jmo.

same weight, same boxing category, not unfair , is boxing, sports ...

I insist, SAME CATEGORY .... no more than 4 kilos difference

RallyCola
01-13-2012, 03:55 PM
same weight, same boxing category, not unfair , is boxing, sports ...

I insist, SAME CATEGORY .... no more than 4 kilos difference

so this is a "FAIR" fight because they are in the same category/weight class?

http://brundleflyonthewall.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/1209_john_goodman_splash.jpg vs. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vucyX-sQ9Us/TeqHvMpKJbI/AAAAAAAABmk/v2u-A-VO2EQ/s1600/Wladimir+Klitschko+Pic.jpg

Anyone here would say klitschko is an asshole for beating up on john goodman because of this physical advantages. same thing here...just worse here because its a dude vs a girl

Silcc69
01-13-2012, 05:22 PM
so this is a "FAIR" fight because they are in the same category/weight class?

http://brundleflyonthewall.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/1209_john_goodman_splash.jpg vs. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vucyX-sQ9Us/TeqHvMpKJbI/AAAAAAAABmk/v2u-A-VO2EQ/s1600/Wladimir+Klitschko+Pic.jpg

Anyone here would say klitschko is an asshole for beating up on john goodman because of this physical advantages. same thing here...just worse here because its a dude vs a girl

Well no you would'nt catch Goodman in something like that so that isn't legit comparison.

MdR Dave
01-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Well no you would'nt catch Goodman in something like that so that isn't legit comparison.
So replace Goodman with Oprah or Roseanne Barr.

The post of Seanchai's email from Spangler has been linked to this thread several times. Spangler is here to start $hit and was practically begging for abuse. This is a satire of a human being, not someone on a journey of transformation.

Not one time has Spangler countered the obvious reasons why this is wrong- muscle m4s, testosterone, bone density, etc.- and not one time has Spangler put forth argument against the established IOC guidelines in this situation.

Troll. Or maybe ogre. Which one was Shrek?

RallyCola
01-13-2012, 07:25 PM
shrek was an ogre...who had layers.

the difference is that if you but shrek in a dress, shrek might be cute.

Erika1487
01-14-2012, 05:38 AM
He's just a habitual lying troll Kitty. Don't take much of anything James says as truth.

Not one time has Spangler countered the obvious reasons why this is wrong- muscle m4s, testosterone, bone density, etc.- and not one time has Spangler put forth argument against the established IOC guidelines in this situation.

shrek was an ogre...who had layers. the difference is that if you but shrek in a dress, shrek might be cute.

How about you three limp wristed queers either shut the fuck up or step in the ring against me for real......I am one of the few girls on here with the nerve to post thier real name and drivers license!! I am tired of your faggotry running over when the three of you don't have the fucking balls or nerve to show your face not alone your real name. So step up or fuck off........
Oh btw to Dave's point this 'fight' is only 1 minute rounds with 16oz gloves as big as pillows with head gear, at the amateur level it's more of a exhibition than any real fight. It is listed as an amateur boxing match in WV and really carries no value other than for entertainment purposes only.(no IOC rules) It gives us old hay-seeds a moment of fleeting glory and a little bit of cash on the side, but it is not a ranked amateur fight it's just an entertainment thing.

MdR Dave
01-14-2012, 06:19 AM
It's 11 PM in Ohio. Social calendar a little lacking?

You still haven't addressed the muscle mass, bone density, testosterone, IOC, etc

I will not post my pic, for my privacy and my (sometimes) girlfriend's. Simple as that.

And anymore, I only fight when life depends. I'm trained- black belt, wrestling, some other things I won't go into. A champion in many of them, and close second in the rest but I didn't keep a single trophy- boxed them up and took them to the curb when I left home.

I've won more streetfights than I've lost, and I've been cut and bruised so much that it means nothing. Winning? Nothing. Losing? Until it kills me, nothing.

Your histrionics? Nothing.

Unfair. You know it.

Erika1487
01-14-2012, 10:25 PM
It's 11 PM in Ohio. Social calendar a little lacking?

You still haven't addressed the muscle mass, bone density, testosterone, IOC, etc

I will not post my pic, for my privacy and my (sometimes) girlfriend's. Simple as that.

And anymore, I only fight when life depends. I'm trained- black belt, wrestling, some other things I won't go into. A champion in many of them, and close second in the rest but I didn't keep a single trophy- boxed them up and took them to the curb when I left home.

I've won more streetfights than I've lost, and I've been cut and bruised so much that it means nothing. Winning? Nothing. Losing? Until it kills me, nothing.

Your histrionics? Nothing.

Unfair. You know it.

Did I not say yesterday....
this 'fight' is only 1 minute rounds with 16oz gloves as big as pillows with head gear, at the amateur level it's more of a exhibition than any real fight. It is listed as an amateur boxing match in WV and really carries no value other than for entertainment purposes only.(no IOC rules) It gives us old hay-seeds a moment of fleeting glory and a little bit of cash on the side, but it is not a ranked amateur fight it's just an entertainment thing.

On top of that take a damn good look at those gloves and protective head
gear they are huge and help disapate any advantage...Also 1 of the girls entered is my exact height and 10lbs heavier than me!!! Look I am not saying I won't have a slight advantage I will because the size of my hands and thickness of my frame, but the equipment negates most of that advantage. FFS it's just an amateur fight that leans way more towards entertainment than an regulated USA boxing amateur fight that is regulated by IOC standards.

Erika1487
01-14-2012, 10:32 PM

Wow so you are confriming you are a lame & coward:whistle:

MdR Dave
01-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Wow- you really are dull, aren't you?

Ineeda SM
01-15-2012, 04:39 AM
How about you three limp wristed queers either shut the fuck up or step in the ring against me for real......I am one of the few girls on here with the nerve to post thier real name and drivers license!! I am tired of your faggotry running over when the three of you don't have the fucking balls or nerve to show your face not alone your real name. So step up or fuck off.........

First you are NOT one of the girls, so stop lying. And second, you know damn well why many guys do not post pics or give a true ID on a site like this. So for you to suggest it just shows your stupidity. And using names like limp wrist queers just proves your ignorance and GOP prejudice against GLBT. You were the stupid one for coming onto a site with Gays and TS, then tell us what a real GLBT hating republican supporter your are. How do you expect people to react to that crap? To top it off, you gave your name out and embarrassed yourself with your bull shit. If you can't take what you dish out, then leave. It should be obvious to you by now that you are not liked here. So what other reason would you have to stay here except to troll the site with your pathetic lies and bull shit.

sharkmizzle
01-15-2012, 06:44 AM
On a positive note it looks like she is an organ donor!

onmyknees
01-15-2012, 07:14 AM
Stop already with this GLBT shit....Let me get this straight. You sleep with dudes, or as you tell us you're bisexual. Erika is at some point in her apparent, and at times confusing transition and struggling with her femininity....and you're judging her life? That's rich. But I forgot....you're the pillar of liberal tolerance....the live and let live guy....aren't you? By definition wouldn't she probably be part of that mythical GLBT "community" you speak of...unless you're the gatekeeper handing out the membership cards. One would think this GLBT would be alive and well here on HA...but we can't even agree on who's gay, and who's straight...lol. What an asshole. Why must you bring politics into every single thread...this is about her boxing women. Surely that's fertile enough ground for even a dunce like you to take her to task on without getting hysterical and injecting your politics. I'll tell ya what..Erika should set all this talk of boxing women aside, and you should show up in West Virginia, and I'll pay for a front row seat to see her pound your puppy ass into the canvas.
And to save you what is bound to come in your foolish follow up...I'm indifferent about Erika. She/he can do whatever he/she pleases....no skin off my ass. It's you I don't like.

Ineeda SM
01-15-2012, 07:35 AM
Stop already with this GLBT shit....Let me get this straight. You sleep with dudes, or as you tell us you're bisexual. Erika is at some point in her apparent, and at times confusing transition and struggling with her femininity....and you're judging her life? That's rich. But I forgot....you're the pillar of liberal tolerance....the live and let live guy....aren't you? By definition wouldn't she probably be part of that mythical GLBT "community" you speak of...unless you're the gatekeeper handing out the membership cards. One would think this GLBT would be alive and well here on HA...but we can't even agree on who's gay, and who's straight...lol. What an asshole. Why must you bring politics into every single thread...this is about her boxing women. Surely that's fertile enough ground for even a dunce like you to take her to task on without getting hysterical and injecting your politics. I'll tell ya what..Erika should set all this talk of boxing women aside, and you should show up in West Virginia, and I'll pay for a front row seat to see her pound your puppy ass into the canvas.
And to save you what is bound to come in your foolish follow up...I'm indifferent about Erika. She/he can do whatever he/she pleases....no skin off my ass. It's you I don't like.

You never fail me. LMFAO!! You say you are indifferent about Erika/Jimmy, but you always come to James's defense when nobody is arguing at all with you. Awwwww isn't that sweet of you to defend your GOP buddy in lies.

In case you haven't noticed, the "T" in GLBT is for TS, which this site is designed for. And the "G" in GLBT is for gay like you, me and the rest of the fans who love TS cock. So I guess GLBT is very much alive and well here after all. I always stand up for them here. You obviously don't. Instead, you kiss the asses of the guys who hate us.

OH By the way OMK. Speaking of the guys who hate us all here.... We are all still waiting for your answer to how you can fully support the GLBT hating GOP, but brown nose your way through this site which is nothing but GLBT people. But I doubt that answer will ever come. Because you already know how guilty you are of being a lying hypocrite troll.

nonnonnon
01-15-2012, 09:06 AM
I'm sure your opponent can concede if they want?

BluegrassCat
01-15-2012, 09:26 AM
How about you three limp wristed queers either shut the fuck up or step in the ring against me for real......

Being men, they can't...you only fight against women. That's kind of the point.

Erika1487
01-20-2012, 01:25 AM
It's three weeks away from fight night! I have been sparing with a ol' HS buddy of mine who is 6ft 1in 240lbs and have been doing good. Been taking some good punches to the face and been dishing out some pain of mine own!! I knocked my buddy a 240lb man flat with an overhand left flush in the jaw.....He spread out on the mat like 'butter on a hot roll'. If I can flaten a 240lb man who was a amatuer boxer at one point in his life, I like my chances Feb 10th & 11th ;)

MdR Dave
01-20-2012, 02:37 AM
You really are a fucking idiot.

kittyKaiti
01-20-2012, 02:47 AM
I knocked my buddy a 240lb man flat with an overhand left flush in the jaw.....He spread out on the mat like 'butter on a hot roll'. If I can flaten a 240lb man who was a amatuer boxer at one point in his life, I like my chances Feb 10th & 11th ;)

inb4 charged with murder on Feb 12th after killing a woman during a boxing fight designated for women and not men.

MdR Dave
01-20-2012, 03:08 AM
inb4 charged with murder on Feb 12th after killing a woman during a boxing fight designated for women and not men.

LMAO!

And now I love you, darlin'.

Erika1487
01-20-2012, 03:09 AM

Aww Kitty I won't hit'em that hard;) I will admit I have to dial my punching power back, for this fight. I am the biggest girl in the fight not weight wise, but strength wise. I did find out in 2010 the promoter lowered the heavyweight division to 156lbs and combined heavyweight, light heavyweight and middleweight into one divison due to the lack of competitors. If that happens I very well will have to watch what I do in the ring, beacuse a 156lb woman should not be fighting 80lbs over her class. It does happen though, I hope more girls register and it is an all true heavyweight divison instead of a mixed heavyweight fight:(

marissaaz
01-20-2012, 07:21 AM
never gonna happen

bxtoni
01-20-2012, 08:04 AM
I predict you'll be knocked out in the first round. The First. Round. KTFO'd. And I also predict actual credits will roll over your supine body. It's the only ending that works.

Erika1487
01-20-2012, 10:44 AM
I predict you'll be knocked out in the first round. The First. Round. KTFO'd. And I also predict actual credits will roll over your supine body. It's the only ending that works.

Anyone that dare steps in front of my left hook or overhand left just goes....just goes...

never gonna happen

Well all I have to do is pass my pre-fight physical and show my legal paperwork, Then it's "slam bam don't give a damn" time...;)

kittyKaiti
01-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Anyone that dare steps in front of my left hook or overhand left just goes....just goes...

Well all I have to do is pass my pre-fight physical and show my legal paperwork, Then it's "slam bam don't give a damn" time...;)

Doctor: "Ok everything seems fine here, wait... oh my... what the hell is that... well this is going to be a problem, you have a penis. And balls. You cannot compete. Goodbye."

Erika1487
01-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Doctor: "Ok everything seems fine here, wait... oh my... what the hell is that... well this is going to be a problem, you have a penis. And balls. You cannot compete. Goodbye."

We don't weigh in naked The weigh-in is held in the women's locker room in our underwear(hint* my hands wont be the olnly thing taped that night) then they check very basic medical info sign your license after you pay a fee and wait your turn to fight. Simple as that. :roll:

BluegrassCat
01-20-2012, 11:01 AM
If the doctors of WV can't tell you were born a male I feel even worse for that state than already I did. Country Road indeed.

& if you really do this, you're a terrible person.

kittyKaiti
01-20-2012, 11:05 AM
We don'y weigh in naked :roolseyes: The weigh-in is held in the women's locker room in our underwear(hint* my hands wont be the olnly thing taped that night) then they check very basic medical info sign your license after you pay a fee and wait your turn to fight. Simple as that.

Ok then, here's what you do. Pic related: Sorry it's in moonspeak but the pics give you a basic idea of what you're gonna have to do. :dead::banana:

Erika1487
01-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Ok then, here's what you do. Pic related: Sorry it's in moonspeak but the pics give you a basic idea of what you're gonna have to do. :dead::banana:

OMG! :dead-1:

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 01:38 PM

And ur still not a real woman, so I honestly dont think u should be fighting women. U have more muscle mass then most of them and still have male parts, etc.. Its not fair just my thought!wtf///what makes you thnk shes not a real woman?you think cause she hasnt had a sex change that makes her a man?

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 01:42 PM
I wasnt being mean, but I have been battling my birth certificate change for ever in Ohio, and I barely lived there. I was born there and 2mth later in Texas where I grew up. But my family has been working on getting my stuff changed there and its one of the few states that are so tough so I dont know how Erika got through their system, like I said sucked someones dick!how is that her fault?get real michelle all canadian trans have female ids all we have to do is get a surgeaon or doctor to sign a paper its not hard.have you had any surguries before to become m2f?

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Why should HRT have any bearing on this? I have been on 'HRT' for 14 months! Don't I have the right to pursue any female athletic sport I want now that I am legeally female???you have every right to do anything a genetic woman can do period,i play in 2 ladies golf leugues and have no problems what so ever the girls adore me,if i were a few strokes better i could play on the LPGA with a sponsers exemption i can play in the canadian open and i just might so dont let anybody tell you you cant do what a genetic does cause that goes against our human rights given to us by the governments period.

kittyKaiti
01-20-2012, 01:52 PM
you have every right to do anything a genetic woman can do period,i play in 2 ladies golf leugues and have no problems what so ever the girls adore me,if i were a few strokes better i could play on the LPGA with a sponsers exemption i can play in the canadian open and i just might so dont let anybody tell you you cant do what a genetic does cause that goes against our human rights given to us by the governments period.

>Comparing Golf with Boxing

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 01:54 PM

I hope you make it out of Wood County in one piece. Don't forget to bring change for the bridge into Belpre.you sound like the typical hillbilly american rejects your country is so famous for,i swear half of you people are still 3rd world retards.tragic change your tone people and wake the fuck up this is 2012 not 1812.fuckin homos

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 01:58 PM
>Comparing Golf with Boxingdoesnt matter what sport it is period,its not a comparison its our human rights period.

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Doctor: "Ok everything seems fine here, wait... oh my... what the hell is that... well this is going to be a problem, you have a penis. And balls. You cannot compete. Goodbye."you call yourself trans?seriously?you kids should be rallying around her not tearing her down,shame on you people you discust me to no end.if she were beautifull and transitions a decade ago would you still be negative?you girls need to smarten the fuck up and realize the benefits of all of us trans girls.instead of knowcking each other down.use your brains before you speak.

kittyKaiti
01-20-2012, 02:22 PM
you call yourself trans?seriously?you kids should be rallying around her not tearing her down,shame on you people you discust me to no end.if she were beautifull and transitions a decade ago would you still be negative?you girls need to smarten the fuck up and realize the benefits of all of us trans girls.instead of knowcking each other down.use your brains before you speak.

No, I wouldn't be negative... why? Because she would have effectively gone through the complete HRT period for total reduction of male muscular distribution, strength and loss of testosterone levels, making her body completely equivalent of a genetic woman's in muscle mass, strength, fat distribution, bone structure/strength, emotional state, hormonal levels, etc. For a person who claims to be a transitioning transsexual to slap on HRT for a few months and then enter a sport in which two persons beat the shit out of each other is extremely unfair, as the transgender opponent has the complete body development and strength of a normal genetic male. :geek:

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 02:27 PM
by lisa and eric's distinction...if manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather cut their dicks off and put on a frilly dress and wig, they too could fight a woman as soon as their driver's lic was changed. makes sense to me now. i get it. so...if i put that i'm 3'2" on my drivers lic and they approve it...it must be ok for me to fight midgets too. i always wanted to fuck up some midgets. thanks for the idea eric.

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 02:30 PM
by lisa and eric's distinction...if manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather cut their dicks off and put on a frilly dress and wig, they too could fight a woman as soon as their driver's lic was changed. makes sense to me now. i get it. so...if i put that i'm 3'2" on my drivers lic and they approve it...it must be ok for me to fight midgets too. i always wanted to fuck up some midgets. thanks for the idea eric.so what your trying to say is your dick is less then 4 inches?oh my sucks to be you lol

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 02:37 PM
No, I wouldn't be negative... why? Because she would have effectively gone through the complete HRT period for total reduction of male muscular distribution, strength and loss of testosterone levels, making her body completely equivalent of a genetic woman's in muscle mass, strength, fat distribution, bone structure/strength, emotional state, hormonal levels, etc. For a person who claims to be a transitioning transsexual to slap on HRT for a few months and then enter a sport in which two persons beat the shit out of each other is extremely unfair, as the transgender opponent has the complete body development and strength of a normal genetic male. :geek:yes i see your point but we will agree to disagree.ive been on mones for over a decade now,my levels are that of a genetic woman have been for many many years yet i work out at a gym to keep my strength up as you know horomones zap every ounce of energy out of us and make us tired i hate that feeling so your point is well taken but dont knock your sisters who wanna push the envalope as it only benefits all of us one way or another.

MdR Dave
01-20-2012, 03:23 PM
you sound like the typical hillbilly american rejects your country is so famous for,i swear half of you people are still 3rd world retards.tragic change your tone people and wake the fuck up this is 2012 not 1812.fuckin homos
I'm definitely a hillbilly, Lisa! I'm from the deep woods.

But my original point was that Spangler still has the muscle mass, bone density and testosterone of a male and therefore also has an unfair advantage. These are things that Spangler has yet to discuss, not to mention the IOC regulations regarding transgendered athletes (which could be viewed as decent guidelines for any amateur competition.)

The question was, do you think it is fair? I do not.

If my girlfriend, who has been on hormones for years yet will has male genitals, wanted to fight in this contest, she would meet IOC guidelines and I would support her 100% (though I'd worry for her safety.)

I don't think Spangler, whose comments are misogynistic and violent, is in the same class. Of course, I think it's all a put-on anyway.

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 03:25 PM
i'm definitely a hillbilly, lisa! I'm from the deep woods.

But my original point was that spangler still has the muscle mass, bone density and testosterone of a male and therefore also has an unfair advantage. These are things that spangler has yet to discuss, not to mention the ioc regulations regarding transgendered athletes (which could be viewed as decent guidelines for any amateur competition.)

the question was, do you think it is fair? I do not.

If my girlfriend, who has been on hormones for years yet will has male genitals, wanted to fight in this contest, she would meet ioc guidelines and i would support her 100% (though i'd worry for her safety.)

i don't think spangler, whose comments are misogynistic and violent, is in the same class. Of course, i think it's all a put-on anyway.well said,i see your point

ValerieNelson
01-20-2012, 05:18 PM
you call yourself trans?seriously?you kids should be rallying around her not tearing her down,shame on you people you discust me to no end.if she were beautifull and transitions a decade ago would you still be negative?you girls need to smarten the fuck up and realize the benefits of all of us trans girls.instead of knowcking each other down.use your brains before you speak.

If she had transition a decade ago, then no I would be voting that it's fair and rallying around her. But no she has only recently started her transition.

Plus the environment doesn't sound too safe. I'd imagine if I posted the same topic and poll that I'd get some similar answers of, "No Valerie, not fair. Be on Hormones longer," or so I would hope.

I'm happy for her that she has her ID changed, and that she feels empowered by that change; but think perhaps she should grow a little more into herself.

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 06:06 PM
so what your trying to say is your dick is less then 4 inches?oh my sucks to be you lol

hey...there is a lot you can do with a 4 inch dick. you can tuck it into a mangina more easily for one.

it's sad that you chose to make fun of tiny dicked midgets with your response instead of at least seeing my point. just because you have a document that says something doesn't mean that it is right/fair. the point was if i had a document that said i was a midget, even though i'm 6'3", would it be fair for me to enter a midget fighting contest.

wait...i have a better one that ACTUALLY happened. there was a white kid (1/2 german and 1/2 polish) in school with me...smart...knew what he wanted to specialize in...we had common interests...he was a cool kid so we became friends. There was no mistaking him for being wonder bread down to his white boy name and his milf that had that whole eastern european vapid but great cocksucker look about her. Then one day, I see him in the sloan fellowship office filling out paperwork (sloan fellowships are for black/hispanic/native americans). When I asked him about it...his response was that his milf re-married and though his birth certificate carries his father's german name, he has always gone by his Chilean father's last name so he applied for the sloan fellowship so he could get the extra $3k a year and the free laptop knowing that his grades and last name would ensure he get it. That's bullshit... but he too used paperwork to his advantage.

the point is....just because you can (because of paperwork) doesn't mean you should.

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 06:16 PM
hey...there is a lot you can do with a 4 inch dick. You can tuck it into a mangina more easily for one.

It's sad that you chose to make fun of tiny dicked midgets with your response instead of at least seeing my point. Just because you have a document that says something doesn't mean that it is right/fair. The point was if i had a document that said i was a midget, even though i'm 6'3", would it be fair for me to enter a midget fighting contest.

Wait...i have a better one that actually happened. There was a white kid (1/2 german and 1/2 polish) in school with me...smart...knew what he wanted to specialize in...we had common interests...he was a cool kid so we became friends. There was no mistaking him for being wonder bread down to his white boy name and his milf that had that whole eastern european vapid but great cocksucker look about her. Then one day, i see him in the sloan fellowship office filling out paperwork (sloan fellowships are for black/hispanic/native americans). When i asked him about it...his response was that his milf re-married and though his birth certificate carries his father's german name, he has always gone by his chilean father's last name so he applied for the sloan fellowship so he could get the extra $3k a year and the free laptop knowing that his grades and last name would ensure he get it. That's bullshit... But he too used paperwork to his advantage.

The point is....just because you can (because of paperwork) doesn't mean you should.

He graduated without any loans...want to know why...because he, though white, received a scholarship for being african american. He is from south africa andi do see your point thats why i made light of your dick size lol im just jelous cause mines far too big to fit in those things so i just shove it up my ass instead lol.

RallyCola
01-20-2012, 06:23 PM
i do see your point thats why i made light of your dick size lol im just jelous cause mines far too big to fit in those things so i just shove it up my ass instead lol.

my penis is the perfect size...it fits my hands as if it belonged there so its cool. its the only one i have so until there is dick transfer surgery...and i can get a bigger one from a tgirl that cut theirs off...i'm good with mine.

here is a question...i'm not backing off my condemnation of eric for wanting to fight......BUT....what if this fight actually occurs and eric gets beaten to a pulp. if that happened...would some of you change your mind on the fairness issue?

lisaparadise
01-20-2012, 07:16 PM
my penis is the perfect size...it fits my hands as if it belonged there so its cool. its the only one i have so until there is dick transfer surgery...and i can get a bigger one from a tgirl that cut theirs off...i'm good with mine.

here is a question...i'm not backing off my condemnation of eric for wanting to fight......BUT....what if this fight actually occurs and eric gets beaten to a pulp. if that happened...would some of you change your mind on the fairness issue?first off its erica not eric so behave yourself and show some respect please,as for her fighting i think its barbarack as i couldnt see myself doing that sorta stuff if i broke a nail id go all snakey and wind up on manslaughter charges lol.

BellaBellucci
01-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Erika, you're cheating. Sorry hon. I think deep down even you know it too.

~BB~

Erika1487
01-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Transwomen have been on the sidelines waiting and wanting to play sports for decades, only told that you have not had sexual reassignment surgery, your hormones are not equal to a naturally born female, (no matter how long you have been on hrt) and you have an advantage that not only threatens the sport, but is unfair to the naturally born female participants. The truth is that no matter how hard a transwoman tries to enter a women’s sport there are already made excuses as to why she should not compete. It saddens me to see how many of my trans-sisters join the chorus of those who say we should not compete.
On February 10th at he Parkersburg field house in front of a couple thousand spectators I will be competing not for money or fame, but for the right of the next t-girl in line who is afraid to stand up and be counted. We need a hellva lot more trans-sisters to stand up and take action than those who are all to willing to stand on the sidelines too afraid not too. Just my :2cent

BellaBellucci
01-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Transwomen have been on the sidelines waiting and wanting to play sports for decades, only told that you have not had sexual reassignment surgery, your hormones are not equal to a naturally born female, (no matter how long you have been on hrt) and you have an advantage that not only threatens the sport, but is unfair to the naturally born female participants.

But didn't you just start transition a few months ago?! I didn't say all transwomen were cheaters; I said that you were. I'm sorry, but like it or not, you're waaay too early in transition to be talking about gender equality in athletics. I actually find it hysterical. :lol:

~BB~

Erika1487
01-20-2012, 09:33 PM
But didn't you just start transition a few months ago?! I didn't say all transwomen were cheaters; I said that you were. I'm sorry, but like it or not, you're waaay too early in transition to be talking about gender equality in athletics. I actually find it hysterical. :lol:

~BB~

I would have been on HRT for 15 months by Feb 10th Bella..

BellaBellucci
01-20-2012, 11:05 PM
I would have been on HRT for 15 months by Feb 10th Bella..

Meh. Ok, maybe you're on the line, but you still can't argue that just anybody who identifies as trans should be able to compete against the opposite birth sex. It really depends on your hormone levels, and 15 months really isn't long enough either, but since that's just my opinion, I'll ease up on the rhetoric even though I still don't think it's fair.

~BB~

BluegrassCat
01-20-2012, 11:26 PM
On February 10th at he Parkersburg field house in front of a couple thousand spectators I will be competing not for money or fame, but for the right of the next t-girl in line who is afraid to stand up and be counted. We need a hellva lot more trans-sisters to stand up and take action than those who are all to willing to stand on the sidelines too afraid not too. Just my :2cent

Bullshit! Are you telling the organizers and the crowd that you're trans? If not then you're just doing it for the money and the chance to beat up some women and get applauded for it.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 12:26 AM
bullshit! Are you telling the organizers and the crowd that you're trans? If not then you're just doing it for the money and the chance to beat up some women and get applauded for it.anytime somebody lays a beatDown to a fish i applaud i hate those jelous cunts.and every hot tranny knows exactly what im talkin about.the girls wanna kill us and the guys wanna fuck us lol go figure.

TSMichelleAustin
01-21-2012, 04:07 AM
First off Lisa please dont come in here all MISS HIGH AND MIGHTY and not know the deal. First off I am saying by all laws in america SHE Is till biologically a male. No matter how many surgeries any of us have we are technically MEN! We dont have have the insides of women! SHE HAS NO RIGHT AT ALL TO FIGHT WOMEN WHEN SHE HAS BEEN ON MONES FOR A FEW MTHS! Now dont ever come at me like ur the queen of transsexuals because I have seen u go off on many stupid things in here. I am just stating facts of how it is in AMERICA NOT CANADA! I love u girl but dont come at me like im some bitch on here u can talk to like that! I am very well educated on trans!

Erika1487
01-21-2012, 04:29 AM
First off I am saying by all laws in america SHE Is till biologically a male. No matter how many surgeries any of us have we are technically MEN! We dont have have the insides of women! SHE HAS NO RIGHT AT ALL TO FIGHT WOMEN WHEN SHE HAS BEEN ON MONES FOR A FEW MTHS! !

Ummm....15 months HRT by the date of the fight...

Transwomen have been on the sidelines waiting and wanting to play sports for decades, only told that you have not had sexual reassignment surgery, your hormones are not equal to a naturally born female, (no matter how long you have been on hrt) and you have an advantage that not only threatens the sport, but is unfair to the naturally born female participants. The truth is that no matter how hard a transwoman tries to enter a women’s sport there are already made excuses as to why she should not compete. It saddens me to see how many of my trans-sisters join the chorus of those who say we should not compete.
bump^

BellaBellucci
01-21-2012, 04:45 AM
No matter how many surgeries any of us have we are technically MEN!

'Man' is a gender term. I think what you meant to say is that we're all technically 'male,' and even still that's arguable since we have mixed secondary characteristics. Saying that we're all men is a simplification that validates our marginalization.

~BB~

RallyCola
01-21-2012, 06:44 AM
this debate is proving pointless. its clear this big bitch is going to fight women no matter what ANYONE says to her because this big bitch likes to hit women in the face. sure, it sounds good on principle...but if i did it, i'd be arrested. because this big bitch has a driver's license that says female, its not going to pose any legal issues. that's sadly the legal system...you can hide behind documentation.

it works for all the gays and pedophiles in the catholic church (hiding behind "documentation") therefore why not for a fat tranny that likes to hit women for money.

deadlyray
01-21-2012, 08:11 AM
Wow! Those are some huge fists!

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 04:20 PM
First off Lisa please dont come in here all MISS HIGH AND MIGHTY and not know the deal. First off I am saying by all laws in america SHE Is till biologically a male. No matter how many surgeries any of us have we are technically MEN! We dont have have the insides of women! SHE HAS NO RIGHT AT ALL TO FIGHT WOMEN WHEN SHE HAS BEEN ON MONES FOR A FEW MTHS! Now dont ever come at me like ur the queen of transsexuals because I have seen u go off on many stupid things in here. I am just stating facts of how it is in AMERICA NOT CANADA! I love u girl but dont come at me like im some bitch on here u can talk to like that! I am very well educated on trans!clearly you have shit for brains if you think trans shouldnt have a w instead of an m period what are you smoking?having ones id changed is part of the package young lady so i suggest you change your tone with me.any trans who thinks like that doesnt deserve to transition,ya i get it your jelous and pissed because she got fastract and you didnt boo fucking hoo get over it and do something about it but dont come off like some high and mighty dishing your sisters because of jelousy.and furthermore i dont act all high and mighty i dont act period i am older wiser and am not afraid to speak my mind in any way i see fit and if that bothers you too fucking bad thats the benefit of not giving a fuck about what others will think something youll learn as you mature im sure.

lisaparadise
01-21-2012, 04:26 PM
this debate is proving pointless. its clear this big bitch is going to fight women no matter what ANYONE says to her because this big bitch likes to hit women in the face. sure, it sounds good on principle...but if i did it, i'd be arrested. because this big bitch has a driver's license that says female, its not going to pose any legal issues. that's sadly the legal system...you can hide behind documentation.

it works for all the gays and pedophiles in the catholic church (hiding behind "documentation") therefore why not for a fat tranny that likes to hit women for money.your all bashing her for wanting to beat up chicks who fight for a living i dont get it,most of these ugly manly so called woman could kick all you guys heads in period and send you crying to mamma so whats the problem?have you seen these ugly beasts?grossssssssssssss

Ineeda SM
01-22-2012, 05:48 AM

it works for all the gays and pedophiles in the catholic church (hiding behind "documentation") therefore why not for a fat tranny that likes to hit women for money.

This big bitch is a big fake bitch that is pulling everyone's leg for his entertainment. And everyone is falling for it and giving him the best laughs of his life.

russtafa
01-22-2012, 07:29 AM
your all bashing her for wanting to beat up chicks who fight for a living i dont get it,most of these ugly manly so called woman could kick all you guys heads in period and send you crying to mamma so whats the problem?have you seen these ugly beasts?grossssssssssssss
what ever Lisa says go's

BluegrassCat
01-22-2012, 08:57 AM

HA! Damn, K you're funny and hot. Where's your sitcom?

RallyCola
01-22-2012, 10:08 AM
anyone wanna see a fight between eric and lisa?

Erika1487
01-23-2012, 01:16 AM
your all bashing her for wanting to beat up chicks who fight for a living i dont get it,most of these ugly manly so called woman could kick all you guys heads in period and send you crying to mamma so whats the problem?

Lisa Thats the point most are missing here, I am not even the biggest girl entered! (McAtee has me by 8lbs) (Taylor is a former toughman state champion)Here is the updated list of all female fighters so far. If this stays steady they will move the sole light heavyweight "Ice' up a division to make four heavyweight fighters. I am assuming that more will sign up, but if not there will be a reduced purse for female fighters and only two divisions.

FreddieGomez
01-23-2012, 01:52 AM
What's your ring name?

Erika1487
01-23-2012, 02:16 AM
What's your ring name?

Well it was going to be Brutal, but I decided 'Miss Brutal' has a much better ring to it. It will be added to my license after the pre-fight physical.

lisaparadise
01-23-2012, 03:39 AM
anyone wanna see a fight between eric and lisa?im only 5 feet 6 and 135 pounds do i look crazy?

Erika1487
02-01-2012, 03:57 AM
T-minus 10 days to fight night!
Training for my fight has been going well :) I have dropped 5lbs down to 223 would like to be at 218 by fight week. I have been working on my right hand jab and left hook with my sparing buddy. (didn't knock him out this last week! lol) So far it will be just four of us in the women's Heavyweight class so, they will cut the overall purse down significantly.
The fight will be held at Pakersburg High school Field House. The event will start at 7:30 both Friday the 10th and Sat the 11th. Hope to see you there ;)

Now to the other big news....

The Pakersburg toughman will not be the only toughman I will be competing in this year!
On March 9th & 10th I will be competing in The Toledo Toughman contest at Lucas county Rec Center. I will be fighting in the women's Super Heavyweight class. (super heavyweight in Ohio is for anyone over 216lbs)

I am exicted to be competing in sports agian. It has been almost 14 yrs since I played football and boxing is something that is actually bringing joy back into my life ;)
Hope to see a few of you at the fights.

Erika

Erika1487
02-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Well I got some shitty news today....

My weight division for the Parkersburg Wv Toughman contest was cancleled due to lack of competitors, they (the fight promoter) decided to have one women's division and shut down all the other weight divisons. :smh This pisses me off so bad, I busted my ass training the last month and now nothing. I feel bad for all of the other women that trained for the event to get the same message I got this morning. I Will chalk it up as a lessoned learned and will never fight for this particlar promoter due shady business practices.

My fight for March 9th & 10th will go on as scheduled in the Toledo Toughman Contest, at the Lucas county Rec Center.

Hope to see you there.

RallyCola
02-09-2012, 07:33 AM
awe...poor baby...you have to wait another month to beat up on women...why don't you just go down to walmart and punch the greater in the face. they are usually large women just waiting around for pie.

slingblade
02-10-2012, 08:35 PM
you sound like the typical hillbilly american rejects your country is so famous for,i swear half of you people are still 3rd world retards.tragic change your tone people and wake the fuck up this is 2012 not 1812.fuckin homos

damn you such a bitter miserable person what up with that? :confused:

AppreciateLife
04-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Wow really? You're going to fight legitimate women? You're a fucking punk and a coward. Fight some men (like you were born) and actually put your "fighting skills" to the test instead of trying to bully women. Wow.....

AcadiaVeneer
04-02-2012, 08:12 PM
awe...poor baby...you have to wait another month to beat up on women...why don't you just go down to walmart and punch the greater in the face. they are usually large women just waiting around for pie.

lol this was pretty funny

FreddieGomez
04-03-2012, 12:04 AM
wut up erika

Try to watch this without laughing! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLwjkBdb5g)

dante
04-08-2012, 04:40 PM
how the fight went?