PDA

View Full Version : What's new on www.jasminetsfantasy.com!

Jasmine Moorea
01-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Hi All!

I wanted to show you some new pics I have just put up on the site, as well as a teaser of a fantasy I am posting next.

Enjoy,

Jasmine
XOxo

Jasmine’s own fantasies:

Classroom fantasy.

I go to school, where I go and what I study is unimportant at this point. Anyway in one of my classes there is this guy who always gets my attention, as well as my juices flowing. He is tall around six foot, dirty blonde with those deep green eyes I love to look deep into. He plays soccer, I see him with an Umbro bag when he comes into class and he has that deeply masculine scent that most men don’t seem to be able to smell themselves, but women always can pick up. Hehehe.

I can’t recall how many times I have caught him staring at my ass, checking out my figure. And I can’t tell you how many times I have sat behind him watching the lines of his muscles in his tight shirt. I would allow myself to fantasize about what an evening with this man would be like.

Getting out of class one day I decided to take the elevator instead of the stairs I usually take. As I entered the car I saw the object of my fantasies in front of me. I smiled to him as I turned around, and tried to give my butt a little shake to tease him with. As I felt the elevator car start down, I feel his hand reach out and feel my ass. My heart skips a beat, but my mind races into gear. I lean back and turn around to whisper in his ear: “Like what you feel?” I give him a little wink, and he gives me a sly smile. Oh it’s on!

The elevator stops, and the door opens. I grab the strap of his bag and lead him towards the handicapped restroom down the hall. As soon as I lock the door, I take him in my arms. I surprise him as I reach up and kiss him deeply. His hands slide from my ass down my thigh, my heart races and my cock starts to throb. I look into his face as his hand slides to the space between my legs. I’m semi erect as his hand feels I have a cock, and not a vagina. His eyes widen, and I see a look of shock on his face.

I work fast, knowing that the next few seconds will mean the difference between a great orgasm, or my fantasy running out of this restroom screaming in fear. With one hand I reach and grab his cock, and with the other I reach up and pull down the collar of my top, exposing my full breasts. He is hard, fully erect, and I see him staring at my breasts, and almost drooling. He starts to speak, but I block his lips with my finger: “Shhh. Don’t speak, just enjoy this.”

Want to find out how it ends? Go to www.jasminetsfantasy.com!

Silcc69
01-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Let me hit.