PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Kane - 1st Session of 2012

Miss_Sarah_Kane
01-03-2012, 12:58 AM
https://fetlife.com/users/62506/pictures/8795043

My 1st session of 2012 with Mr Giggles.........x

I had been contacted by a slave who had been visiting The Manchester Dungeon for a very long time. He had seen quite a few of Mistresses at the dungeon over the years. He had of course seen many changes it had been sometime since his last visited and he was really impressed with all the changes since his last visit.

He gasped at me as he walked through the door “Mistress Kane you look amazing, WOW!” I took him into the medical room and we had a small chat, it was quite funny as he came on his bike he was in his cycling gear he apologised for his dress. I looked fine to me. “It’s the only way I could escape for few hours is ride on my bike”

He was willing to try most things and there was not much he had not done over the years but more recently he had been exploring his bi-side. With some good and not so good results, he had been introduced recently to a latex hood. He wanted to experience latex sensation play and was more than happy to go along with anything I wished to throw at him…. His only concerned was that he was left with no marks on his body.

Preparation is key, to all my sessions we had discussed a few things via email before so I had a good idea what he liked. I lead him to the bathroom and explained that he needed to use water deuche s we were going to explore male G spot orgasmic area. Anal play is very pleasurable if done in the correct manor I explained to him that he would have to trust me and he was already feeling quite safe in my hands. Once clean I told him to meet me in the top chamber. I had prepared an outfit for him to wear; I got him dressed in the latex which included a latex hood. “Oh! Mistress I feel amazing” he kept stroking his latex covered body .

I then explained to him the rules and safe words about my sessions he understood and then we were ready for his journey of latex sensation. I told him that the 1st thing he was going to do was shine me up I gave him some latex shine and told him to massage the polish into my latex. “Now on to your knees” he got onto his knees and began to worship and polish my red latex mistress dress, matching red corset and short black gloves he was told he must polish every inch of my latex until I was all shiny. If he did a good job there would be rewards for him later. I was soon all very shiny but my boots were missing something and were feeling a bit left out. I knew he would be very good at boot worship, which he was and I very much enjoyed him worshipping my thigh length boots.

Mistress was quite happy now and all shiny. I took hold of my slave and restrained his wrists in the suspension points. I then selected one of my special modified gasmasks and put it over his head, I tightened the straps he could not see a thing now. I explained that his other senses, will now be a lot stronger as he could no longer see. I told him that he must swing in the suspension and really focus and get his breathing under control.

I then began to tease his body with various toys, latex lube and my latex gloves hand concentrating on his head, nipples and neck. I then introduced him to his 1st blast of poppers in a gas mask, he had told me that he enjoyed poppers many times but not in a gas mask before. “Oh! Mistress this is amazing, I can’t believe how good your making me feel” I continued the sensation play a bit longer. But this time I focused more on his cock, I tied his balls up nice and tight and began to tease his cock with my latex gloved hands. I would occasionally tease the end of his cock with my tongue and teeth. “Miss Kane you are amazing” I don’t want you to get to carried away too soon. I got him down and lead him over to the bench. I strapped him down tightly and then removed the gasmask I then towered above him and made slowly play with my cock getting me nice and hard. “Now for your treat… Open wide” I lowered myself down onto him and pushed my 9” of solid meat into his mouth. “Show me what you can do” He began to suck and tease my cock and balls.

This makes me very happy I allowed him to tease me some more, I was enjoying myself and he was here to pleasure me fully as I desired.

Time to move on we only had two hours and time was flying by as usual, I fitted another modified gasmask over his face this one is specially adapted for breath play I explained fully how it worked and that the bag attached was his air supply and was fitted with a control valve and a few safety stops as well just in case. I got his breathing fully under control.

He really enjoyed the breath play during the controlled breath play I slowly massaged his “G” spot he Giggled with pleasure I took him many times almost to climax, as an very experienced Mistress the trick is to take the slave to just below their limited of climax and take them down again just before you CUM!! It a great game of orgasm denial , I love to keep a slave going for hours until they are begging for me to allow them to CUM!!

Time to step up the game, E-STEMS ELECTRICS was on the cards I got my box of tricks and wired up his nipples and another probe to his anal hole and his cock. I plugged him in and started on a nice low setting slowly increasing the pulses. I then climbed on to the bench above his head. I then told him that he was to play with my cock and get me nice and hard.

I put on a medical mask with some poppers in. He loved the electrics and I told him that if he pleasured me fully I would slowly turn them up increasing his pleasure. I told him that he must pleasure me until I came. He pleasured me fully “Harder, pull my cock harder you little latex slut, Harder, Harder” I cried out “ I want to reach a massive climax my 1st of 2012 and I want it to be good one, Harder , Harder” I soon reached a great climax.

It took me a good few minutes to recover we still had plenty of time left…… So I teased his body some more then I moved him further down the bench and strapped his legs into the stirrups put another gas mask over him I slowly fed him some poppers and then began to stimulate his G spot his nipples and cock was still connected to the e-stems I had changed the setting to more of pulse.

I got plenty of lube and toys and began to massage his anal passage and g spot slowly taking him to a massive climax “Oh Mistress please, please can I cum” “Not yet” I took him close to the edge once more he was giggling with pleasure. But I was not ready yet I was going to make him hold out until the end, I got his breathing again back under control fed him some more poppers and then we were ready to bring the session to a massive end and climax.

I tweaked his nipples and cock with the e-stems and teased his cock with my tongue and inserted some larger toys into him, I stimulated his g-spot with my fingers bringing him to massive climax “My God, Mistress this is amazing” “I have never felt anything like this please, please, please make me CUM” “Please” at that moment he fired a massive load of cum “OMG Mistress that was amazing”

I turned the electrics off and removed his gasmask and told him that he must lay there for a good 5mins at least to recover. I got him a nice cool drink and then untied him.

What a nice start to 2012 – taking a very experienced slave on to a new journey he is already planning his next visit to me.

www.sarah-kane.co.uk

I am available in Manchester all January and will be visiting my LONDON East Croydon Residence next week Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th Jan 2012.

All sessions in Jan/Feb 2012 are now £100 per hour. I do cum and get very hard if you get me in the right mood I also love to give or take.. mmm!!

Call: 0750595942