PDA

View Full Version : Paula Blonde

centipete
01-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

I'm lookin' for more information on this lovely blonde. I found these pics at the Shemale Star Database but there surprisingly wasn't a set at Only Tgirls. I gather from a couple of other posts here and on other forums that she's been called Paula Blonde, Paula Di Milano, Paula Vincent and Paula Black. Any ideas? I'd love to see a complete set or maybe even a vid. :praying:

RallyCola
01-03-2012, 01:22 AM
this isn't a file sharing site. join only tgirls and get that vid (then send it to me! :dancing:)

centipete
01-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Who said this is a file sharing site? I clearly said that there WASN'T a set at Only Tgirls. I did join them but she wasn't there. I then had problems logging in to their site and eventually got a refund. But they then billed me for another service that I hadn't signed up for - bastards!

Sooooo - I'm not gonna sign up with them again just to ask where Paula Blonde is so they can con me all over again!

Which is why I'm here.

centipete
01-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks for your reply Designer. Interesting. Makes me wonder why I couldn't find her set when I was temporarily a member of Only Tgirls. She wasn't listed as Paula, Paola or Pauline when I looked. Thanks for the lead on the Brazilianshemalesclub set. I'll look into that. :)