PDA

View Full Version : Tgirls exposing tits

evilernie
01-02-2012, 05:51 PM
When the government refuse to re-categorize tgirls as female and males are allowed to show their chest, it is considered legal for tgirls to expose their breasts?

Just wondering.

SammiValentine
01-02-2012, 05:54 PM
"breach of the peace" quickly gets around that.

See you in the slammer !:D

livepersona
01-02-2012, 05:56 PM
When the government refuse to re-categorize tgirls as female and males are allowed to show their chest, it is considered legal for tgirls to expose their breasts?

Just wondering.

That is one damn good fucking question!

SammiValentine
01-02-2012, 06:35 PM
ummmm :)

Silcc69
01-02-2012, 06:42 PM
This was posted on here a few years ago cause sum trans were running around topless and some folks got pissed off and I think the locals called the cops but they couldnt do anything because they still had male on there DL or something like that. I'm sure the story is still on here you just have to look for it.

Merkurie
01-02-2012, 07:39 PM
It really should not be illegal for anyone to go topless. In some places like NY I think it is not.

LibertyHarkness
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM
in europe uk its ok mostly to be topless if not causing a disturbance

Fancy fancy
01-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Lovely chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SammiValentine
01-02-2012, 08:11 PM

Would hairy nipples count as breach of the peace?:)x

Merkurie
01-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Would hairy nipples count as breach of the peace?:)x

No that is a bio-hazard.

BeardedOne
01-02-2012, 08:39 PM
This issue came up at Rehoboth, DE a couple of years ago. I forget what the outcome was.

It is legal to bare breasts in Toronto. I'm still kicking myself for having missed being interviewed by Naked News when I was there in 2004 and they were talking to people on Dundas.

Willie Escalade
01-03-2012, 12:25 AM
It shouldn't be an issue, but it is. Whenever a gal bares her breasts at one of the local clubs, she has to cover up quickly...even if we were to get technical.

postopadmirer
01-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Interesting question.

I bet SV is correct and that they would come up with some kind of "disturbing the peace" type of law.

Curious to hear from any bust-line owners who have first hand knowledge.

RallyCola
01-03-2012, 01:32 AM
so...this is a grey area of the law because it depends on where you are and the cop's biases.

here in good old nyc, it is NOT illegal for a woman to go topless on the street. however, a disturbing the peace charge can be issued if there is too much "chaos" so to speak from her topless endeavor.

if a tgirl went topless, the fact that she is genetically male or that her ID may say male is irrelevant because she is not breaking the law for being topless, she is causing a stir that can be detrimental to the peace. Moreover, as most cops I know are extreme homophobes or extremely hypocritical closet fags, a tgirl going topless is likely to be victimized more after they reveal their genetic sex, than a ggirl. it's unfair but reality.

FYI...I am a yankee season ticket holder and there is a guy, hairy and ugly and gross that sits one row in front of me. Some time in June last year, he decided we was going to go shirtless and disgusting because our seats are in section 212 and in direct sun during day games and the first hour of night games. I complained and got that dude to have to put his shirt back on. Lesson is...until girls can no longer per persecuted for showing nips in public...find a cop and make some random dude put his shirt back on.

bobvela
01-03-2012, 02:33 AM

Define 'causing a disturbance'?

I ask because in the (US) state I live in, it is perfectly legal for almost anyone (adults, non felons, etc) to carry a loaded and visible pistol on their hip in public (except for certain areas like bars and school)... it becomes illegal though when it 'causes alarm'.

That is to say... you could be carrying it for weeks or months as casual as and unoffending as some carry a hip holser for a cell phone... but the moment someone screams "Oh my god! He's got a gun!" and causes a scene... it is the legal gun carrier who is in the wrong and is facing criminal charges... even though they were legal up until someone was alarmed.

RallyCola
01-03-2012, 02:38 AM

I ask because in the (US) state I live in, it is perfectly legal for almost anyone (adults, non felons, etc) to carry a loaded and visible pistol on their hip in public (except for certain areas like bars and school)... it becomes illegal though when it 'causes alarm'.

That is to say... you could be carrying it for weeks or months as casual as and unoffending as some carry a hip holser for a cell phone... but the moment someone screams "Oh my god! He's got a gun!" and causes a scene... it is the legal gun carrier who is in the wrong and is facing criminal charges... even though they were legal up until someone was alarmed.

that's not true. alarm is subjective but most people with carry permits are not detained. they are simply asked to put the weapon away in the immediate situation. if it escalates from there when the cop asked them to do so, its a different matter and a cop will likely detain someone for his ego being bruised since he wasn't listened to.

public disturbance charges can almost always be tossed out with a 1st year law student arguing your case...let alone a regular lawyer.

SammiValentine
01-03-2012, 02:42 AM

she meant to say "breach of peace" - it is what we call it in the UK.. I do not know about other countries. TBH i think the law is actually imposed to prevent the breach of peace- . e.g A TS walking through down oxford street with her tits out, this is not an arrestable offense, but they may make an arrest to prevent a breach of peace occurring due to her walking down the street with her tits out... or something.

Then again I could be wrong, I cant remember , studying law was boring. gay gay gaaaaaaaaaay.

:geek::fuckin:

RallyCola
01-03-2012, 02:55 AM
its called disturbing the peace on this side of the pond.

SammiValentine
01-03-2012, 02:59 AM
I guess that wraps that one up :) although that will probably vary state to state...?

RallyCola
01-03-2012, 03:03 AM
eh...lawmakers here aren't very original...disturbing the peace is a common infraction here.

but disturbing the peace is hard to prove so usually there are added charges if they want to make them stick...property destruction, public urination, resisting arrest...anything the pigs want to pile on to be a douche.

FYI...i dislike the police wholeheartedly.

postopadmirer
01-03-2012, 03:26 AM
But it could be a non- issue if none of the girls here have ever been in a position where such a police action was taken.

I'll ask again if any of the ladies have been treated by the police drippy fervently because they thought the were female, and what happened if gender became an issue?