PDA

View Full Version : Poster Rankings...

InvisibleTS
02-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Can I get my title back or did I lose it when I changed my screenname? :wink:

InvisibleTS
02-09-2006, 12:28 AM
That's deep.

I don't have time to be deep. Work starting at 7am and classes til 10pm with little time in between. Speaking of which, bye!

chefmike
02-09-2006, 12:38 AM
Actually...the most sought after rank is the elusive -

I wouldn't suck your dick if I was suffocating and you had oxygen in your balls!

BeardedOne
02-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Oh, boy! A game! :claps

Master of Trannys

That could be touchy, as I know that some people are into Dom/sub play and "Master"/"Mistress" can be tricky. BTDT

Certified Tranny Deity

Well, there is the on-the-knees aspect of that which could be rather appealing. :wink:

Can I get my title back or did I lose it when I changed my screenname?

Ping one of the Mods, I'm sure they can oblige. Tell them it's the FMLA of board posting (Family and Medical Leave Act, wherein your employer is required to reserve your work position after extended qualified leave if you have been in the position for a predetermined amount of time). :D

Actually...the most sought after rank is the elusive -

I wouldn't suck your dick if I was suffocating and you had oxygen in your balls!

I really do like that one. :D Who originally said/posted that, Allanah?

chefmike
02-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Yes, that is a quote from Ms. Starr...

NYCe
02-09-2006, 02:13 AM
LOL.

The old ranking were made on a whim, I think thanos came up with them. I'm not a hundred 100% sold on them - we should probably come up with some new rankings.

Maybe we should have a contest.........

chefmike
02-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Then again, we could make it a hazing kinda thing...
Until you have at least twenty or so posts you are an "Am I gay?" poster :roll:

BeardedOne
02-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Then again, we could make it a hazing kinda thing...
Until you have at least twenty or so posts you are an "Am I gay?" poster :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes! I like it! Then they won't have to =ask=! :lol:

chefmike
02-09-2006, 02:35 AM
And it goes without saying that when you have between 20 and 50 posts, your rank would be "Which TS has the biggest cock?"

johnb
02-09-2006, 04:16 AM
while we're on the subject chefmike...which ts does have the biggest cock?

Ecstatic
02-09-2006, 07:05 AM
I agree, it's time for new rankings, and not just because I'm (gulp) closing in on 3,000 posts (hmm...maybe "has no life" or "needs to get out more" :P ). I think just to shake things up a little.

BTW, please note those are not 2800+ picture posts (though I have made a few of those).

ezed
02-09-2006, 07:57 AM

Angela, if I were a Mod, I'd give you back your posts plus some of mine above the rookie level. I won't give up my Junior Poster status thou. :D
Ed

ezed
02-09-2006, 08:04 AM

Angela, if I were a Mod, I'd give you back your posts plus some of mine above the rookie level. I won't give up my Junior Poster status thou. :D
Ed

WAIT, I'M NOT BEING PC!!!!Let's not keep score....let's all run around in circles kicking a ball....and wear HELMETS!

InvisibleTS
02-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Thank you :)

Dkg
02-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Just curious but InvisibleTS, how/why did you get your title "spacey"?

InvisibleTS
02-09-2006, 08:56 PM
I dunno, I like it less now then when I asked for it, but oh well. I picked it then because I was asked if I wanted a special title but didn't feel that I qualified as a "Hot HungAngel" so I choose "Spacey Angel" in light of all the wonderful, out-there people I've met thus far in my life. The ones who make it interesting.

specialk
02-10-2006, 12:22 AM
I agree, it's time for new rankings, and not just because I'm (gulp) closing in on 3,000 posts (hmm...maybe "has no life" or "needs to get out more" :P ). I think just to shake things up a little.

BTW, please note those are not 2800+ picture posts (though I have made a few of those).

Ecstatic couldn't have said it any better.......certified mega poster, tranny expert = get a life, pull the plug on the PC once in awhile!

chefmike
02-10-2006, 12:43 AM

Ecstatic couldn't have said it any better.......certified mega poster, tranny expert = get a life, pull the plug on the PC once in awhile!

It doesn't matter, you'll still be a rookie, newbie, newmeat, am I gay?, have you ever been topped?, new poster...suck it up

specialk
02-10-2006, 01:28 AM

It doesn't matter, you'll still be a rookie, newbie, newmeat, am I gay?, have you ever been topped?, new poster...suck it up

LMFAO

BeardedOne
02-10-2006, 03:00 AM

But... :shock:

Then I'd have to go outside... :smh

Noooooo! :frustrated

Anything but...Outside! :jawdrop

Sagittarius
02-10-2006, 08:00 AM
btw does anyone have an item that adds
+500 to HA posts and +10 to charming trannies?
:D

BeardedOne
02-10-2006, 10:26 AM
btw does anyone have an item that adds
+500 to HA posts and +10 to charming trannies?
:D

Personally, I'd want it the other way around.

ezed
02-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Gentlemen...Gentlewomen,
Can't we all be PC? Let all put on hockey helmets, and run around randomly kicking a ball and not keep score! Well call it soccer, and after one hour the game will be over and we'll all tell each other how well we played...then we'll drop our shorts, suck each other off ... come back to the board and ask each other if were Gay, Bi, or just like sucking liquids through a straw. I'll skip the last part and pm the players if they would like to play another game of soccer with the clock set for five minutes.

hondarobot
02-12-2006, 12:19 AM
I want to know what that wacky "points" deal the mods had going for awhile was all about. It may have been explained at some point, but if so I missed it (and I'm not going to search through the damn boards). I dont know how many points I eventually accumulated, but I was hoping to win a new car here. I imagine I'll have to try elsewhere for that.

I do think expanding the rankings would be kinda fun. It would give some people incentive to continue posting interesting things.

Once you reach Veteran, you can post pretty much any damn crazy thing ya want.

8)

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 12:37 AM

That explains how I was able to post a stray cat, a Canadian fifty dollar bill, a postage stamp featuring Heidi Klum, and a T-girl that allowed me the chance to use the extra-points word 'wildebeast' in a sentence. :lol:

chefmike
02-12-2006, 01:22 AM

And hopefully by the time that you reach that point you won't be contributing to the daily quota of .... am I gay? what Tgirl has the biggest cock? have you ever bottomed, and does that make you gay? do you know who this girl is, and does her cock get hard enough to fuck me in the ass, and if she does will that mean I'm gay?

hondarobot
02-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Thanks Chef, but your post just made me gay. Now I gotta buy new shoes.

On a more serious note, post some Chili recipes! I'm totally serious, I've been getting into that scene. What is the ultimate chili (and no beans involved, that's not Real Chili).

chefmike
02-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Thanks Chef, but your post just made me gay. Now I gotta buy new shoes.

On a more serious note, post some Chili recipes! I'm totally serious, I've been getting into that scene. What is the ultimate chili (and no beans involved, that's not Real Chili).

Ultimate chili? I'm not sure there is an "ultimate" recipe for anything...there are good and bad recipes, proper techniques, quality ingredients, etc.. Whether you add beans or not, it all comes down to the quality of your chili powder or paste, according to the champs, and I agree. I like a nice paste when I have the time to make one, and they can be frozen. Roasted Ancho chiles for flavor, combined with a few others for more flavor and heat. Garlic. Roasted whole cumin which is then ground. Oregano, Mexican if you can find it. You can add onions to the paste or later...that's a start. Good powders can be assembled or purchased from a good retailer or mail order. I used to order some good product from a catalog called "Mo Hotta, Mo Betta" they're probably still around.

As for technique, add your paste or powder to your sauteed meat, peppers, onions, garlic, etc. (or veggies, if your one of those damn vegans)....you need to incorporate these flavors before adding liquids (I like a good beef or chick stock, in addition to beer), beans, etc. Many purists don't add any form of tomato, but I like a little chopped tomato, or tomatillo depending on the other ingredients. The rest is just experimenting to find what is your "ultimate" chili...As for the finish, I like fresh herbs, so I use cilantro or italian parsley.

PS- I don't care what is considered "real" chili, I always add beans, I love em and they're good for you...usually pinto, kidney and black beans...and don't be afraid to use duck, venison and other different meats in chili...as for meats, I usually add Chorizo sausage to any meat that I'm using for chili...

this is off the top of my head, so I may have forgotten a few fav things, but this is my chili 101 anyway...

hondarobot
02-12-2006, 02:16 AM
Good input, I really am working on this Chili Thing, but personally I just dont like the beans.

Maybe we'll have a HA chili cookoff some day. Who knows what the future holds?

chefmike
02-12-2006, 02:22 AM
at the chili cook-offs they rarely, if ever use beans...it is certainly easier to judge the flavors in a competition without the beans, anyway...I've got a killer recipe somewhere for 'Nati chile...I need to dig it up...the best chili for hot dogs, or pasta if you want it 'Nati style...

hondarobot
02-12-2006, 02:37 AM
Hmm, it is an interesting topic. Can we design the ultimate chili?

I'm working on it, but for tonight I'm going offline.

chefmike
02-12-2006, 03:16 AM
Well, I'm pretty much snowed in...and Eureka! I found the cincy Chili recipe that I almost had to kill someone for, while visiting the 'nati...

so I will post it for posterity... for lack of anything better to do, other than watch the snow fall...and drink beer, of course

it's for 5 lbs. beef and freezes well..

5 lbs ground beef
3 cups fine chopped onion
1 cup chili powder
1/4 cup cumin
1 1/2 TBLS cinnamon
2 TBLS allspice
1/4 cup granulated garlic, although I just use lots of chopped fresh garlic
5 bay leaves
1 TBLS cayenne pepper, or less if your a wuss
2 TBLS black pepper
2 TBLS salt
1/3 cup sugar
2 TBLS unsweetened cocoa(you may omit this, but it's part of the unique flavor)
2 1/2 quarts beef, chick stock or water
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup worcheshire- Lea and Perrins...there is no substitute!
1 quart tomato juice
3 cups tomato paste

on med or med-high heat, depending on your confidence and/or competence-
saute beef and drain all but a couple of TBSP fat
add onions and saute a few minutes
add dry ingredients (spices and sugar), turn down heat to medium-low and saute for a few more minutes...don't scorch the spices!
add liquid ingredients and tom paste
bring to a simmer, and simmer about an hour
adjust salt and pepper

this chili has a "loose" texture, if you want it "tighter" cut back on tom juice and/or stock,water

serve on pasta with cheddar cheese, or on hot dogs, or whatever you desire...

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 05:48 AM
Ooh, I got a gas delivery the other day, I guess this means I have to cook now. :D

Thanx Chef. :claps