PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer paris in california!!! New & improved bigger titts!!!!

TsJennifer
12-27-2011, 03:20 AM
Hey Everyone,

Its been a while since Iv'e posted so I thought Id post to update you all and wish you a Happy Holidays and New Year!

Im in California right now. Came to visit my family in San Diego 4 the Holidays and Im on a flight as I type this to San Francisco.
Im going to be in Sf for about a week.
Im getting my tittes done BIGGER. Not too much bigger.. just right! ;)

Then Im going to LA for New Years and I'll be traveling through out Cali after. SF again, SD and LA...

Im excited about my new titts! They will be the newest silicone implants so They will be really soft!

If your in Cali I hope to see you! I might even be making an appearance @ the Tranny Awards in LA~

Happy New Year!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

http://www.JenniferParis.net

Here are some recent pix of me

TSCURIOUS
12-27-2011, 03:22 AM
Huba Huba!!
Drop to my knees - gorgeous!!

mikelpo
12-27-2011, 03:28 AM
Simply adorable jen xx

Dr.Pygmalion
12-27-2011, 04:01 AM
What better endorsement to go to the Tranny Awards then to see Jennifer Paris. I am sold and will be there.

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Good luck girl!

HbgDon
12-27-2011, 04:22 AM
Gorgeous as always.

MrBlonde
12-27-2011, 05:17 AM
as always WOW!

Sweetjess53
12-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Wow, you are amazingly beautiful!! I live near SF, it would be awesome to meet someone with as much beauty as you and maybe get some tips. haha I know it's a long shot but being a young and new TS..Had to put it out there :)

Anyways congrats on the new titties, and have fun at the awards!!

Dino Velvet
12-27-2011, 06:03 AM
Damn. Jennifer will be one of my BPHDHs when Hell freezes over. My loss, I guess.

icarus2112
12-27-2011, 07:25 AM
I know the title says "New and Improved" but I find in hard to imagine improving what already looks perfect. ( I know blatant :salad )

lovesall
12-27-2011, 07:48 AM
Glad to read that all is well Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year! Good Luck on getting bigger boobs! Don't forget to show them off when its all done.

keepingitreal
12-27-2011, 07:56 AM
Gfy!!!

peavey115
12-27-2011, 09:22 AM
You look amazing, I wish you all the best!

Jack59
12-27-2011, 03:23 PM
I know the title says "New and Improved" but I find in hard to imagine improving what already looks perfect. ( I know blatant :salad )

I have told her the exact same thing more times than I care to mention.

But it's what she wants, so I just give her my love, support, and reading material during post surgical recovery.

Love Ya, Jen!!!!!!

MissBStar
12-27-2011, 05:13 PM
are you seeing dr gray for the upgrade? :D

Ecstatic
12-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Good for you, Jennifer. Hard to imagine you any more beautiful than you are now, but I'm glad to hear you say you're not going too big, and it's the newest, softest silicone for very natural results. Good luck! Hope to see you at Tranny Awards.

Dr Gray is the best in the boob business, bar none!

TrannyStripperParty
12-27-2011, 08:43 PM
YESSSSS....it's our Favorite Tranny Strip Guest Hostess with the Mostess!!! Jennifer Paris!!

Can't wait to see you my love!! Just don't become too tranny-fied with HUGE titts!!

Speak to you soon about coming to LA with us for Tranny Strip and Tranny Awards!!

Happy New Year's!! We are going to let LA HAVE IT...when we all go!!! NYC in the house!! Muah!! xoxoxo

Jack59
12-27-2011, 09:02 PM
She told me she's seeing the same doc who did her current implants. So we know that he's great.

Christastic
12-28-2011, 09:49 AM
We're gonna need to see photographic results.

For like...research purposes.

Faldur
12-28-2011, 06:39 PM
She makes me do this... and a few other things

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19100000/Lenny-Squiggy-laverne-and-shirley-19107748-640-480.jpg

msharrow
12-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

Its been a while since Iv'e posted so I thought Id post to update you all and wish you a Happy Holidays and New Year!

Im in California right now. Came to visit my family in San Diego 4 the Holidays and Im on a flight as I type this to San Francisco.

Then Im going to LA for New Years and I'll be traveling through out Cali after. SF again, SD and LA...

Im excited about my new titts! They will be the newest silicone implants so They will be really soft!

If your in Cali I hope to see you! I might even be making an appearance @ the Tranny Awards in LA~

Happy New Year!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

wow and double wow ! U look terrific !

tgirlsrtasty
12-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Hey Everyone,

Happy New Year!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris

I get the feeling that it's expensive to be as hot as you are

JenniferParisHusband
12-28-2011, 11:04 PM
I always thought you were perfect the way you were. But congrats!

horst1
12-28-2011, 11:57 PM
hooray for boobies

Jack59
12-29-2011, 01:48 AM
Well here they are straight from Jen's tweets.

Sweetjess53
12-29-2011, 01:51 AM
Well here they are straight from Jen's tweets.

I think I could suck on those all day :) hehe congratz Jenn!!

Jack59
12-29-2011, 01:55 AM
I'd say they're probably too sore for that right now. Light kissing might be ok though. ;-)

They look like triple Es to me, maybe triple Fs. Jen is 5'9" after all.

Sweetjess53
12-29-2011, 02:17 AM
She got some tig 'ol bitties hehe :)

Yeah, your right they are probably really sore, but I'm sure when they are all healed up...some lucky guys are going to have a ton of fun :)

Jack59
12-29-2011, 05:57 PM
The meds have worn off and Jen is in a lot of pain right now. She was told that the second set of implants wouldn't hurt as much, and has found it to be the opposite. This set hurts much more.

A few words of love and support could make things much easier for her. So please take a few minutes to send some love her way, either here or at her twitter account.

You all know that she'll appreciate it and thank you for it. Jen's really sweet that way.

Love you, Jen!

MissBStar
12-29-2011, 07:27 PM
The meds have worn off and Jen is in a lot of pain right now. She was told that the second set of implants wouldn't hurt as much, and has found it to be the opposite. This set hurts much more.

A few words of love and support could make things much easier for her. So please take a few minutes to send some love her way, either here or at her twitter account.

You all know that she'll appreciate it and thank you for it. Jen's really sweet that way.

Love you, Jen!

I forgot, what's her twitter?

italianamerican25
12-29-2011, 07:49 PM
I forgot, what's her twitter?

http://twitter.com/#!/JenniferParis

TsJennifer
12-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Huba Huba!!
Drop to my knees - gorgeous!!

Thanks babe

Simply adorable jen xx
Adorable? Like a puppy?

What better endorsement to go to the Tranny Awards then to see Jennifer Paris. I am sold and will be there.

I dont know yet 100% if Im going! But I will post it once Im confirmed

Good luck girl!

Thanks Girl!

Gorgeous as always.

Made me smile!

as always WOW!

Thanks

Wow, you are amazingly beautiful!! I live near SF, it would be awesome to meet someone with as much beauty as you and maybe get some tips. haha I know it's a long shot but being a young and new TS..Had to put it out there :)

Anyways congrats on the new titties, and have fun at the awards!!

Thanks and wish u the best. Im laid up in bed

Damn. Jennifer will be one of my BPHDHs when Hell freezes over. My loss, I guess.

;)

It was time for new ones~

Glad to read that all is well Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year! Good Luck on getting bigger boobs! Don't forget to show them off when its all done.

Ill post pics once they heal !

You look amazing, I wish you all the best!

Thanks babe!

I have told her the exact same thing more times than I care to mention.

But it's what she wants, so I just give her my love, support, and reading material during post surgical recovery.

Love Ya, Jen!!!!!!

Thank you

Yes Dr Leonard Gray in SF did my first breast and my latest pair~

You looking amazing as is.

Best of luck with the op.

Thank you

YESSSSS....it's our Favorite Tranny Strip Guest Hostess with the Mostess!!! Jennifer Paris!!

Can't wait to see you my love!! Just don't become too tranny-fied with HUGE titts!!

Speak to you soon about coming to LA with us for Tranny Strip and Tranny Awards!!

Happy New Year's!! We are going to let LA HAVE IT...when we all go!!! NYC in the house!! Muah!! xoxoxo

Happy New Year. Let me know when everything is confirmed so I can make plans!

She told me she's seeing the same doc who did her current implants. So we know that he's great.

Yes I did. He is great~

We're gonna need to see photographic results.

For like...research purposes.

U will hun. I promise

She makes me do this... and a few other things

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19100000/Lenny-Squiggy-laverne-and-shirley-19107748-640-480.jpg

Is that a good thing?

wow and double wow ! U look terrific !

Double thanks

I get the feeling that it's expensive to be as hot as you are Its expensive looking this cheap...lol jking.

I always thought you were perfect the way you were. But congrats! Always room to perfect more

hooray for boobies

I think I could suck on those all day :) hehe congratz Jenn!! Id love that! Its my fav!

She got some tig 'ol bitties hehe :)
lol

Yeah, your right they are probably really sore, but I'm sure when they are all healed up...some lucky guys are going to have a ton of fun :)

Yes I am. Cant wait to heal

Love you, Jen!

Jack thank you so much for saying that! Its the sweetest ever!!!

UPDATE~

So I had surgery yesterday in SF with Dr Gray. I went from 550 CC's Saline implants to 750 CC's Silicone. Yesterday I was in no pain and even went to the mall with my gf Alyssa. This morning I woke up at 6 am in the most pain. I usually dont take pain pills when I have surgery bit I did today and Im still in worst pain all day. Geez I hope it goes away soon.

Thank You everyone For all your kind words, support and messages. Its made me feel better !

XOXO~
Love you all

Jennifer Paris
Http://www.JenniferParis.net
http://twitter.com/jenniferParis

Jack59
12-30-2011, 04:21 AM
Jen, it was my pleasure.

I hope you're feeling better.

Love you.

LibertyHarkness
12-30-2011, 04:29 AM
awesome stuff jen xx hope you heal up nice and fast xxx so will be an interesting feeling for you once the implants settle going from saline to silicone ..:) xxx

hwbs
12-30-2011, 04:35 AM
Looking good my friend...hope u feel better soon

CaptainPlanet
12-30-2011, 01:02 PM
UPDATE~

So I had surgery yesterday in SF with Dr Gray. I went from 550 CC's Saline implants to 750 CC's Silicone. Yesterday I was in no pain and even went to the mall with my gf Alyssa. This morning I woke up at 6 am in the most pain. I usually dont take pain pills when I have surgery bit I did today and Im still in worst pain all day. Geez I hope it goes away soon.

Thank You everyone For all your kind words, support and messages. Its made me feel better !

XOXO~
Love you all

Jennifer Paris
Http://www.JenniferParis.net
http://twitter.com/jenniferParis

Sounds like a Luxury car upgrade! :Bowdown:

Nikka
12-30-2011, 02:03 PM
u will not be able to play soccer with those tits

Fancy fancy
12-30-2011, 02:06 PM
We could always put her in goal ; Athletico Shemale needs to shore up the backdoor....

u will not be able to play soccer with those tits

giovanni_hotel
12-30-2011, 06:32 PM
I thought your bewbies were perfect already jen and in ideal proportion to your physique FWIW.

SXFX
12-30-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm digging those new tits They look very yummy!

bassman2546
12-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Heal soon, sweetie. Love you long time!

Jake4
01-06-2012, 02:43 AM
...Im getting my tittes done BIGGER. Not too much bigger.. just right! ;) ...

What you already is perfect (at least what I can see in pictures of you is perfect).

Anyway best wishes. I hope there are no complications and that you get the results you want.

italianamerican25
01-06-2012, 05:02 AM
I most likely said this before. But I love this picture. Jennifer, you look beautiful in it.

http://hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=442601&stc=1&d=1325195625

lovethissite
01-08-2012, 09:57 AM
so much like a women but bigger then 80% of the guys she is with amazing!!!!!

Kayden Harley
01-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Congrats!

Looking great doll.

XOXO
-Kay

Solitary Brother
01-08-2012, 05:26 PM
If it makes you happy.....
I am sure for MOST guys your tits are big enough already.