PDA

View Full Version : Who needs No Homo...

Silcc69
12-24-2011, 01:44 AM
when you have No Racial

No Racial! (the new "No Homo") - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_uh0ozOf5c)

MdR Dave
12-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Both phrases seem a bit ghetto to me.

No racial, really- I'm from the hills, where the projects are full of crackers!

Dino Velvet
12-24-2011, 05:51 AM
By saying "no racial" it stops being funny. Where's the danger and risk? If you tell a race or religion joke and it falls flat take your beating but never apologize.

Carlin never apologized for anything. I took notes the first time I heard this.

George Carlin - Tips For Serial Killers !(FUNNY)! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94HRG7Ajmc)

Ineeda SM
12-24-2011, 05:57 AM
LMAO! George Carlin is my favorite comedian of all time. He was the best at fucking with every body equally. He got the most laughs from telling true stories in his special way. I cried the day he died. We lost the best.

Dino Velvet
12-24-2011, 06:03 AM
The best time to tell an offensive joke is when the person is looking right at you. I had a lot of fun with a lot of people when I was a bouncer. If I made fun of them enough they would usually just wipe their nose and storm off.

MdR Dave
12-24-2011, 06:44 AM
In all the "no homo" stuff I've seen, the beginning part isn't the punchline and "no homo" isn't an excuse- the joke always seems to be that someone would actually claim "no homo" after saying or doing something ridiculously homoerotic.

I came late to the party, though- it may have been something else before it became an exercise in sarcasm/irony. Everything becomes sarcastic and ironic these days.

Unless properly done, sarcasm and irony are among the lowest forms of humor. I think we dumb down the jokes so that minorities can understand them. No racial. (fucking egregious, right?)

Seriously- NO RACIAL. Dave loves all.

BluegrassCat
12-24-2011, 09:41 AM
Unless properly done, sarcasm and irony are among the lowest forms of humor.

I thought that was prop comedy.

I think we dumb down the jokes so that minorities can understand them. No racial. (fucking egregious, right?)

HA!