PDA

View Full Version : Kobe goes 5 for 22 from the floor

Jhellis978
02-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Ok all you Kobe fans, the world's most notorious sexual deviant goes 5 for 22 tonight and more importantly the Mavs win 12 in a row, improving to 38-10 on the year and moving half a game ahead of the Spurs in the Western Conference.

5 for 22.... :D That's funny.....

Next up for the Mavs? A season sweep of the Miami Heat on Thursday night.

NickTheQuick
02-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Horrible game by Kobe and the Lakers. But then again a team, like the Mavs, that considers itself elite should be beating up on teams (especially at home) that will likely not even make the playoffs. But let me remind you that:
1. Kobe vs. Mavs this year......43pts/game
2. Lakers vs Mavs this year.....Lakers 2 wins Mavs 1
3. http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6206
4. Lakers 14 championships, 27 Conference Titles vs Mavs O and O

If the Mavs win the championship this year I will give them their respect, but until then they ain't shit, no matter what their record says.

Kobe cheats on his wife with a crazy white bitch in Colorado, that is the only mistake he made. It's funny how the haters will hang on to the rape trial for dear life until their bitter end. Perhaps you like your superstars better when they make appearances as drunken morons.

blckhaze
02-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Lmao @ the first pick. He looks more than drunk. :P

Jhellis978
02-09-2006, 01:55 AM

You can thank Photoshop for those pictures......

And don't pull the "we have 14 titles" bit....You're the same type of fan that get's mad when Cowboys talk about their 5 rings and 8 conference titles.

blckhaze
02-09-2006, 04:00 AM

You can thank Photoshop for those pictures......

And don't pull the "we have 14 titles" bit....You're the same type of fan that get's mad when Cowboys talk about their 5 rings and 8 conference titles.

all i said was he looks drunk out of his gourd. even w/ photshop, thats still his face. plus i never mentioned cowboys, so wut hell?