PDA

View Full Version : Love Your Family / Hate Your Family

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 11:46 PM
My parents died long ago. I have Aunts/Uncles and Cousins left. Most of them don't have money and I have some which makes things unequal. My South Bay people(OK Financially) are mainly phony Palos Verdes WASPs that are easier to sidestep. The brainless mutants from West Texas must have pages of The Bible stuffed in their ears because they understand nothing but expect everything. Phony Christians that change dates on Marriage/Birth Certificates to maintain respect in a community that doesn't deserve any. Yes, I hate. I hate a lot. Stay away, Texas, or I will mess with you hard.

BellaBellucci
12-18-2011, 11:49 PM
I love my son and my aunt.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 11:52 PM
I love my son and my aunt.

~BB~

When you wrote the word "sarcasm" in the other thread all the horror came back. No worries, just my individual deal. The people I want to kill the most I share blood with.

You're a good egg, Bella.

speedking59
12-19-2011, 12:32 AM
it would have been homicide if they hadn't had the fucking decency to die before i could get my hands on them.

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 12:40 AM
it would have been homicide if they hadn't had the fucking decency to die before i could get my hands on them.

Too bad they eluded justice as The Reaper brought them comfort and peace in the end. Nothing wrong with your thinking. Just because someone shares blood doesn't make them good or even worth sparing. You can pick your friends...

LibertyHarkness
12-19-2011, 01:34 AM
i love my folks ... i am a proper daddies girl :) click my fingers and i get things done lol my mum is more wise to my mind control charms :)

Quiet Reflections
12-19-2011, 02:01 AM
I love most of my family

onmyknees
12-19-2011, 02:34 AM
When I was overseas pretty much cut off from anything civilized , the only people I'd get mail from was my family. Normally it was 3 weeks old, but that didn't matter. After about a week....all your "bros" back home have either forgotton about you, or are fucking your ex girlfriends. Hard lesson to learn, but it's family first last and always, unless they're a bunch of misfits like what Dino explains...then you don't want any mail from them....

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 02:41 AM
When I was overseas pretty much cut off from anything civilized , the only people I'd get mail from was my family. Normally it was 3 weeks old, but that didn't matter. After about a week....all your "bros" back home have either forgotton about you, or are fucking your ex girlfriends. Hard lesson to learn, but it's family first last and always, unless they're a bunch of misfits like what Dino explains...then you don't want any mail from them....

My West Texas kin is like if the family from Texas Chainsaw Massacre got together with the Hills Have Eyes folks and made many abominations together, baptized them, then armed them.

russtafa
12-19-2011, 02:46 AM
every Christmas my parents would go for each others throats like it was a tradition

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 02:48 AM
every Christmas my parents would go for each others throats like it was a tradition

Ineeda SM
12-19-2011, 03:19 AM
My blood family are all gone now, but we were a loving family.

Now it is a few good friends that are my family. And I trust them with my life. If my newest gurl friend turns out to be what I think she is, who knows, I may be starting a new family.

dderek123
12-20-2011, 06:57 PM
My parents died long ago. I have Aunts/Uncles and Cousins left. Most of them don't have money and I have some which makes things unequal. My South Bay people(OK Financially) are mainly phony Palos Verdes WASPs that are easier to sidestep. The brainless mutants from West Texas must have pages of The Bible stuffed in their ears because they understand nothing but expect everything. Phony Christians that change dates on Marriage/Birth Certificates to maintain respect in a community that doesn't deserve any. Yes, I hate. I hate a lot. Stay away, Texas, or I will mess with you hard.

I love my family. I don't really enjoy being with them though. When we are in the same room it's nothing but nag nag nag ....

Dino Velvet
12-20-2011, 09:40 PM
I love my family. I don't really enjoy being with them though. When we are in the same room it's nothing but nag nag nag ....

I'm a muted drunk when around my people on a good day. The alcohol calms me because if I were sober I might yell at them.

Kari
12-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Close family i love, the rest i dont have a lot to do with

Sacha
12-21-2011, 02:14 PM

I know how you feel. I have a part of my family in other countries of Europe who are like that - but they are blinded by money and social climbing (which always involves them putting others beneath them) more than religion. They have ZERO virtues, and are fake people who are very judgemental and always cast aspersions without bothering to make the effort to truly educate themselves about the issue of topic in the first place. I hate a lot too and I too will not tolerate low-lifes like that!