PDA

View Full Version : Is it to much to ask..

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 04:12 AM
For a girl who will let her man watch football and keep her mouth shut during the game?? Or atleast not talk about retarted shit while I'm watching.. Why the hell do yall wait until right during the middle of the game to want to talk about feelings and bull shit!!!??

ed_jaxon
12-18-2011, 04:19 AM
I whole heartedly agree.

:iagree:

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 04:36 AM
I saw a commercial on TV where 2 women were competitively bragging about how much football they make their boyfriends miss. She won't be happy until you know as much about figure skating as she does.

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 04:54 AM
What sucks is that we can't cut her off from dick like she can with pussy.. Hell if I make a sound during that project runway bullshit I wont see the puss for about a week..

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 05:15 AM
What sucks is that we can't cut her off from dick like she can with pussy.. Hell if I make a sound during that project runway bullshit I wont see the puss for about a week..

Bullshit you can't. If you deliver the goods she will want it just as much. I've had girls suck me off while I watch wrestling. Stay strong and don't fall for it. Keep her away from your computer too.

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 05:27 AM
Bullshit you can't. If you deliver the goods she will want it just as much. I've had girls suck me off while I watch wrestling. Stay strong and don't fall for it. Keep her away from your computer too.

Oh trust me it's not the fact that she don't want it as much as I do.. It's just that I don't have the will power to keep her off of it.. And we have an open relationship so I aint really worried about her seein my computer.. Touche on the Wrestling blow job tho..

NatashaLover
12-18-2011, 05:36 AM
For a girl who will let her man watch football and keep her mouth shut during the game?? Or atleast not talk about retarted shit while I'm watching.. Why the hell do yall wait until right during the middle of the game to want to talk about feelings and bull shit!!!??

No, Get a Dog. :dancing:LOL

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 05:42 AM
No, Get a Dog. :dancing:LOL

Got a dog.. And he lays right beside me during the games and does not make a sound.. I need to get her ass a cat or something so she can take her ass to another room during the game and tell all her bullshit to the cat instead of me.. ;)

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 06:05 AM
Oh trust me it's not the fact that she don't want it as much as I do.. It's just that I don't have the will power to keep her off of it.. And we have an open relationship so I aint really worried about her seein my computer.. Touche on the Wrestling blow job tho..

Ever see the movie Schramm? It's German. He had a unique way of controlling his sex drive. Again, we're talking Germans here.

Schramm Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgk-gBoa54o)

Chaotic
12-18-2011, 07:26 AM
I saw a commercial on TV where 2 women were competitively bragging about how much football they make their boyfriends miss. She won't be happy until you know as much about figure skating as she does.
I've learned to play the "glass is half full" card on the figure skating. After all, you get to see some great legs on the girls and some guys that would make damn good waiters. Could be worse....:shrug

flabbybody
12-18-2011, 08:50 AM
when the NFL playoff lottery weekend starts in January take the children, wives, women, parents, in-laws, trannies, Costco runs, etc, and remove them from my life because I will be totally unavailable. My family and loved ones become Breeze, Roethlisberger, Brady, Manning, Romo and Rogers and a 50 inch HDTV that sits on my living room wall where I eat and sleep until the first week in February when the ultimate contest is decided. Only then do I go out for some fresh air and resume my daily grind

Nivek
12-18-2011, 09:56 AM
This is why I live alone. And NEVER answer the phone when someone calls.

MdR Dave
12-18-2011, 07:06 PM
I can't think of a game I'd prefer to watch over spending time with a chick.

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 07:19 PM
I can't think of a game I'd prefer to watch over spending time with a chick.

Thats a suck up answer right there dude.. Hell I love spending time with my girl to.. Completely ignoring her aint what I mean with this thread.. Im just saying that football was here first so for at the most 22 Sundays and a few more Saturdays in the fall and winter she chould shut the fuck up and make me sammiches if I want a sammich..

MdR Dave
12-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Definitely with you on the sandwich, but it wasn't a suck up answer.

Probably misleading though, as I don't watch any games period.

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Definitely with you on the sandwich, but it wasn't a suck up answer.

Probably misleading though, as I don't watch any games period.

Oh I got ya.. That's understandable then.. At least we agree on the sammiches tho..

SammiValentine
12-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Depends what shape the ball is . x

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 09:04 PM

I am talking about football.. Not soccer.. A football is an oblong oval shape ball.. And thats the only kind of football there is..

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 10:00 PM

A proper shape.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3143tcsOVEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Stavros
12-18-2011, 11:39 PM
Being interrupted when listening to Wagner is a similar problem, its not my fault if the Ring last 14 hours. If your gf likes ice skating, she is gay. The only people who like ice skating, are gay. Germans in particular.

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 11:58 PM
If your gf doesn't like ice skating, she is gay.

Fixed. The Figure Skating deal only outs male poofs. If the ladies know too much about football they might have a mullet and be wearing a flannel shirt that they own.

TsJizelle
12-19-2011, 12:46 AM
Call me old fashioned but if there was a game on, I'd make sure that his plate was never empty and I give him my own private half time show. I've learned through trial and error to try and not take the attention away from the game. Either sit down, shut up and cheer for the same team or make yourself useful.

I believe in gender stereotypes at times hahaha

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Call me old fashioned but if there was a game on, I'd make sure that his plate was never empty and I give him my own private half time show. I've learned through trial and error to try and not take the attention away from the game. Either sit down, shut up and cheer for the same team or make yourself useful.

You're a very smart woman who knows how to hold on to a man. Screw Oprah, I wish more White American ladies listened to you. I wield the 12 Gauge and she the Spatula.

You even know not to block the TV until Halftime.

LTR_Seeker
12-19-2011, 12:52 AM
i can deal with woman being emotional during football

TsJizelle
12-19-2011, 01:01 AM
You're a very smart woman who knows how to hold on to a man. Screw Oprah, I wish more White American ladies listened to you. I wield the 12 Gauge and she the Spatula.

You even know not to block the TV until Halftime.

lmao thank you! I use the mistakes of my mother on things not to do hahaha joking ..no actually im not haha

I'm all for power to women and blah blah blah, I bring in my fair share of bacon, but my man is still the head of the house.

He just doesn't know I'm the neck yet hahahaha

tsdvdman
12-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Just went through this shit with my girl today...I know exactly what you mean dude

NatashaLover
12-19-2011, 02:08 AM
Guys when you have this problem tell them to call me if they are cute, I will entertain them. LOL

MyersJ85
12-19-2011, 02:13 AM

I definitely need a girl like you..

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 02:13 AM
lmao thank you! I use the mistakes of my mother on things not to do hahaha joking ..no actually im not haha

I'm all for power to women and blah blah blah, I bring in my fair share of bacon, but my man is still the head of the house.

He just doesn't know I'm the neck yet hahahaha

My parents had the worst marriage ever even though they stayed together until the end. I payed close attention to everything they did then did the opposite. It didn't turn out perfect or even that great but much better than following their lead.

If a woman makes me happy and treats me with respect I'll do anything for her.

onmyknees
12-19-2011, 02:16 AM
Guys when you have this problem tell them to call me if they are cute, I will entertain them. LOL

Fat chance that will happen. I'll never see her again !!!!!!!! :dancing:

MyersJ85
12-19-2011, 02:23 AM

Hell i'd do that.. Maybe you could fuck the sad out of her then send her back to me on Tuesdays so I could anger fuck her.. Then have her make me sammiches..

EvonRose
12-19-2011, 02:33 AM
Hell i'd do that.. Maybe you could fuck the sad out of her then send her back to me on Tuesdays so I could anger fuck her.. Then have her make me sammiches..

Would totally do Natasha!

NatashaLover
12-19-2011, 02:39 AM
Fat chance that will happen. I'll never see her again !!!!!!!! :dancing:

LOLOLOL :whistle: I don't know why. :whistle:

NatashaLover
12-19-2011, 02:43 AM
Would totally do Natasha!

:party::party::party: :Bowdown: Speech less.

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 02:45 AM
I got the hots for Natasha too. Who doesn't?

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 02:58 AM
Then have her make me sammiches..

I've seen a few hotties that work at Subway. They make the heck out of a sammich. Don't believe the Quizno's hype.:cheers:

MyersJ85
12-19-2011, 03:17 AM
I got the hots for Natasha too. Who doesn't?

Yea she is defiitely hot.. And a nice rack to.. I would like to put my head in bewteen them and make motorboat noises.. Could be fun..

MyersJ85
12-19-2011, 03:19 AM
I've seen a few hotties that work at Subway. They make the heck out of a sammich. Don't believe the Quizno's hype.:cheers:

Dude honestly if I ever get married I want it to be to a hot subway sammich artist.. I would even make her wear the uniform during intercourse so after we are done she feels at home making my sammich..

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 03:31 AM
Dude honestly if I ever get married I want it to be to a hot subway sammich artist.. I would even make her wear the uniform during intercourse so after we are done she feels at home making my sammich..

I like to put the Grand Slam on Denny's waitresses. I think it's those shoes.

I wanna get married someday but no kids.

MyersJ85
12-19-2011, 03:46 AM
I like to put the Grand Slam on Denny's waitresses. I think it's those shoes.

I wanna get married someday but no kids.

I don't know about Denny's waitress.. Most of the ones around here all were those nasty ass brown pants and ever time they turn around it looks like they been hit in the back of the leg by a bag of nickels..

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 03:54 AM
I don't know about Denny's waitress.. Most of the ones around here all were those nasty ass brown pants and ever time they turn around it looks like they been hit in the back of the leg by a bag of nickels..

Bag of nickels, huh? Sounds like Canter's on Fairfax. The waitresses at Canter's, I think, are married to the other old waiters from Musso & Frank's on Hollywood Bl.

I found one. I dare you to ask this mean old cunt for a second Cup o' Joe.