PDA

View Full Version : "At Least She Admits To Being A Hooker!"

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 02:10 AM
Love the ladies who charge by the hour but over time it gets expensive. No pre-nup either. Whoopsie.

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/vanessa-bryant-4.jpg

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 02:14 AM
When Kobe scores 40 Vanessa gets credit for 20, 30 if her lawyer is good enough. Somebody take Kobe's lifetime stats, divide them in half, and see where Vanessa fits in in the NBA All-Time Greats. Michael Jordan's ex-wife always came through in the clutch too.

Merkurie
12-18-2011, 03:10 AM
He Shoots he scores -- She Wins!

Serves him right.

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 03:17 AM
He Shoots he scores -- She Wins!

Serves him right.

Stay with hookers. You can kill them and nobody cares.

Merkurie
12-18-2011, 03:35 AM
"Remember, I have you by the balls"

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 03:39 AM
"Hold your breath. There will be a little pressure, then snip."

Merkurie
12-18-2011, 03:46 AM
"It will feel like they are still there for a few days, but that is just your imagination."

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 03:49 AM
Kobe might need to put a wig on a football and head down to Santa Monica and Western. That Vagina-mony is gonna be expensive.

onmyknees
12-18-2011, 03:53 AM
Sure there's something unseemly, albeit legal about the big payday she's in for, but recall when she sat there next to him when he was accused of all that shit? Had to be humiliating for her....I was sure calling her a fool, but she hung.....so now it's payback time.............right or wrong.

Merkurie
12-18-2011, 03:58 AM
I can hear him now:
"Fuck that bitch , she don't own me"

Actually Son, she does.

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Sure there's something unseemly, albeit legal about the big payday she's in for, but recall when she sat there next to him when he was accused of all that shit? Had to be humiliating for her....I was sure calling her a fool, but she hung.....so now it's payback time.............right or wrong.

The meter was running while she sat in that chair too. Doubletime. She's smart hedging her bets and playing all the angles anyway.

I actually bought a necklace for my then girlfriend from the same store Kobe bought Vanessa's ring at. Mine never got any ink on me with her face wearing a crown.

buckjohnson
12-18-2011, 04:03 AM
Stay with hookers. You can kill them and nobody cares.

Dino, this is bothersome and a little boring coming from ou. You are the Roddy Dangerfield/Henny Youngman of HA...keep saying the same stupid one liners shit over and over to an audience of folks high on glue and chicken fat. Please come up with better material and stop the violence shtick, I hope you are better than that.

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 04:07 AM
Dino, this is bothersome and a little boring coming from ou. You are the Roddy Dangerfield/Henny Youngman of HA...keep saying the same stupid one liners shit over and over to an audience of folks high on glue and chicken fat. Please come up with better material and stop the violence shtick, I hope you are better than that.

Sorry. Warts, turds, hookers in the trunk and all...