PDA

View Full Version : a note about reality

rasta
12-17-2011, 09:25 PM
in general Im pretty disapointed with the state of the world.. the environment is really fu--ed up.. and nobody seems to care.. there was a time when you could drink water / without buying it.. even if your tapwater is clean it is full of pharmaceutacals.. this is not ok..
but beyond that.

there is such a struggle for peoples souls to be happy and free.. here is the trans website.. and it is full of self doubt self loathing gay bashing etc.. not always.. but it is here... i just think..
we are souls.. i do not believe that we are male or female.. we are subject to the random chemicals that our body creates.. the soul just adapts to it.. its stressful to be alive.. thats where anger comes from.. the soul wrestling with the body..

let us be happy and free souls.. let us be free of judgement.. let us defend self expression.. let us live...

FORWARD OUT OF BABYLON>> !

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 09:46 PM
As long as I have plenty of weed and my DirecTV doesn't go out I'm perfectly happy. Everything is entertainment. Everything.

KarinaGiselle
12-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Which reminds me I should go take a walk and let the air hit me before it gets more polluted :P

BTW Hi Dino!

Also, OP, there are many things you can do to at least help the environment recover: use public transportation, recycle, grow your own vegetables, etc.

rasta
12-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Ha.. Hell yeah... Merry christmas !

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 10:05 PM
Which reminds me I should go take a walk and let the air hit me before it gets more polluted :P

BTW Hi Dino!

Also, OP, there are many things you can do to at least help the environment recover: use public transportation, recycle, grow your own vegetables, etc.

Hi Karina. You're a hottie right now.

KarinaGiselle
12-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Aww thanks Dino! :3

mrtrebus
12-17-2011, 10:47 PM
As long as I have plenty of weed and my DirecTV doesn't go out I'm perfectly happy. Everything is entertainment. Everything.
Just how governments want its citizens to be, passively sat infront of their tv sets!! :mad:

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Just how governments want its citizens to be, passively sat infront of their tv sets!! :mad:

My Utopia as well. Anybody breaching my territory is eaten though.

giovanni_hotel
12-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Head up, rasta.

My personal code is 'cynical optimism'.

I know the world is totally fucked, but still believe there's always the potential for improvement.

Keep your sanity dude.
This is how normal people end up in cults praying for the end of the world.:Bowdown:

BellaBellucci
12-17-2011, 11:08 PM
Everything is entertainment. Everything.

Seconded.

~BB~

Ben
12-17-2011, 11:08 PM
in general Im pretty disapointed with the state of the world.. the environment is really fu--ed up.. and nobody seems to care.. there was a time when you could drink water / without buying it.. even if your tapwater is clean it is full of pharmaceutacals.. this is not ok..
but beyond that.

there is such a struggle for peoples souls to be happy and free.. here is the trans website.. and it is full of self doubt self loathing gay bashing etc.. not always.. but it is here... i just think..
we are souls.. i do not believe that we are male or female.. we are subject to the random chemicals that our body creates.. the soul just adapts to it.. its stressful to be alive.. thats where anger comes from.. the soul wrestling with the body..

let us be happy and free souls.. let us be free of judgement.. let us defend self expression.. let us live...

FORWARD OUT OF BABYLON>> !

It's difficult to be optimistic.
But we can certainly fix/correct the environment. But there are powerful interests that won't let this happen. For obvious reasons.
I mean, if people are guided by the principle of greed, that nothing matters but them, well, we're in trouble.
If people have no concern for future generations, well, we're in trouble. (The most blatant problem with respect to the environment is our consumerist culture.
American corporations spend $400 billion on advertising. For us to consume more and more stuff. When politicians speak about economic growth they simply mean: more stuff.
What consumerism and stuff mean is: converting the living into the dead. Chopping down trees to build stuff. Killing animals in our horrid industrial food system. Again, converting the living into the dead. Charming, eh??? ha ha! :)
And here is a startling somber stat: we've got 125,000 cellular phone towers in America that kill upwards of 27 million migratory songbirds every year. (And, too, we're taught to control and essentially destroy the natural world. People know more about Lindsay Lohan than they do about dolphins, seals, caterpillars, the flowers outside their home....)
Noam Chomsky was asked what human society would look like in 500 years. He laughed. And said, well, there won't be many of us around, if any.
So, we need to start caring about one another.... But the culture drives that out of us. Ya know, you aren't supposed to care about anyone. If that message/propaganda persists, well, we're in trouble.

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 11:15 PM
I leave a Helluva carbon footprint every time I drop a deuce. I'll sodomize this fucking rock even if I don't multiply creating more half-Dinos.

MdR Dave
12-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Anybody breaching my territory is eaten.

I think this is tshirt ready.

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 11:37 PM
I think this is tshirt ready.

Gotta have a picture of a giant pot with people in it kicking back next to the carrots and potatoes.

MdR Dave
12-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Gotta have a picture of a giant pot with people in it kicking back next to the carrots and potatoes.

And onions, with a loaf of black bread on the side (shout out to the Cossacks in the house!)

Quiet Reflections
12-17-2011, 11:48 PM
Human existence is pointless. Some of us like to think that we are meant for more but we are really just fertilizer waiting to happen, wasting time collecting useless stuff.

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 11:50 PM
And onions, with a loaf of black bread on the side (shout out to the Cossacks in the house!)

No stealing of any of my grandmother's recipes. She cooked a Kosher meal even though she was Russian Orthodox although the livestock was slaughtered with a dull but heavy weapon.

BellaBellucci
12-17-2011, 11:53 PM
Human existence is pointless. Some of us like to think that we are meant for more but we are really just fertilizer waiting to happen, wasting time collecting useless stuff.

I'm gonna go ahead and co-sign that too. It's really all a game, people, so try to make the best of it. Love, laugh, be happy, and put away petty jealousies, alliances, and the exaltation of material things. You'll be better off for it.

I used this clip last week, but it applies here too.

You don't win.. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liRioOpF5sw)

~BB~

KarinaGiselle
12-17-2011, 11:55 PM
Anybody breaching my territory is eaten though.

And if I breach in? ;)

lisaparadise
12-17-2011, 11:55 PM
Human existence is pointless. Some of us like to think that we are meant for more but we are really just fertilizer waiting to happen, wasting time collecting useless stuff.dude?its christmas cheer up lol

BellaBellucci
12-17-2011, 11:57 PM
dude?its christmas cheer up lol

Those weren't statements of sadness, they were declarations of resignation to the universal truth that there is no universal truth. Life has no purpose, so all we can do is try to make the best of it.

Besdies, what would you prefer to talk about? Santa's elves?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/315VSR7JWML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

^ God damn I hate this guy. :lol:

Happy Fucking Holidays everyone!

~BB~

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 11:58 PM
And if I breach in? ;)

You can come for dinner instead of as dinner. I might devour you for dessert though.:salad

KarinaGiselle
12-18-2011, 12:47 AM
You can come for dinner instead of as dinner. I might devour you for dessert though.:salad

Omnomnomnomnom! The proposal sounds delicious! As long as I can repeat the meal :P :fuckin:

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 01:25 AM
Omnomnomnomnom! The proposal sounds delicious! As long as I can repeat the meal :P :fuckin:

I'm a good cook. Anyone tastes great when deep fried covered in enough salt and cayenne pepper. Looking forward to dessert and any after hour shenanigans too.:fuckin:

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/16998/ea71a252.jpg

LibertyHarkness
12-18-2011, 02:58 AM
the zombie apocylpse is coming ....

MdR Dave
12-18-2011, 03:15 AM
the zombie apocylpse is coming ....

Why are they coming? Did you post pics on a zombie board?

Steve-Oh
12-18-2011, 03:31 AM
Sorry I didn't read all of your posts.
And sorry I have no thoughts about reality other than:

"REALITY: What a concept!" (Robin Williams)

Then there's this Bowie performance that I like:

David Bowie - Reality - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrtMlfbXRmM)

Catch it before they remove it.

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 03:35 AM
Check the headline:

Libby Harkness Tires All Zombie Wieners Out Avoiding The Apocalypse

Quiet Reflections
12-18-2011, 07:31 PM
dude?its christmas cheer up lol
I'm always happy..........and Jesus most likely wasn't born on December 25th

trish
12-18-2011, 08:15 PM
the zombie apocylpse is coming ....Damn! How many zombies? Can they read place cards? Do I have to find a Turkey with gizzard, head and brains too or will they eat breast meat like the rest of us? I hate zombies, vegetarians and guests with all sorts of zany dietary whims.

MdR Dave
12-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Damn! How many zombies? Can they read place cards? Do I have to find a Turkey with gizzard, head and brains too or will they eat breast meat like the rest of us? I hate zombies, vegetarians and guests with all sorts of zany dietary whims.

Zombies can be placated with braised marrow or a bright foie gras. They'll talk smack after they leave, of course, but you can expect that with any event to which you invite them.

speedking59
12-18-2011, 08:38 PM
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." H.P. Lovecraft - "The Call of Cthulhu"

trish
12-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Zombies can be placated with braised marrow or a bright foie gras. They'll talk smack after they leave, of course, but you can expect that with any event to which you invite them.Good to know. On my way to the gourmet market now.

MdR Dave
12-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Good to know. On my way to the gourmet market now.
WTF did Tom Moore do to that goose?