PDA

View Full Version : First time being topped

dorsetdirty
12-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Hi all. Been looking here for a few weeks and thought I'd seek some opinions.

I've had a couple of encounters with ts girls and now looking to get topped.

I love big cocks, but realistically know this to be unlikely for a first time

So, my question is; I want to be topped for the first time and looking for a recommendation. I must stress that I will only consider very feminine ts girls.

I also want to have a load shot up me, so the girl must be able to cum. Any help much appreciated!

rbiller
12-17-2011, 05:48 AM
Well first of all you don't say where you are from and secondly, when you say have a load shot up your ass, that would mean it would have to be bareback. This is not a good idea and you would probably have a tough time finding someone to accomodate you.

EvonRose
12-17-2011, 05:57 AM
Well first of all you don't say where you are from and secondly, when you say have a load shot up your ass, that would mean it would have to be bareback. This is not a good idea and you would probably have a tough time finding someone to accomodate you.

True, any responsible, clean, sane woman would never do things unprotected, if she does you need to question her sanity, and her motives to doing things unprotected...

Doing things unprotected should be nono sweetie, find a girlfriend court her, and have a serious relationship with her... then you might fulfill this fantasy..

Merkurie
12-17-2011, 06:26 AM
Yes.
Find a nice girl, get to know her get married then and only then let her knock you up.

MyersJ85
12-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Dudes are not suppose to take weiners in there butt brah.. I bet when you were born the doctor said "It's kind of a boy".. You probably drive a pink prius with Clay Aiken floor mats.. I guess what I'm trying to say is you are super gay.. like super hero gay..

EvonRose
12-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Dudes are not suppose to take weiners in there butt brah.. I bet when you were born the doctor said "It's kind of a boy".. You probably drive a pink prius with Clay Aiken floor mats.. I guess what I'm trying to say is you are super gay.. like super hero gay..

Be good...

MyersJ85
12-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Be good...

Ok.. :whistle:

ARMANIXXX
12-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Ok.. :whistle:

Let's pretend you're dating a TS chick long term.

Eventually, she tells you she's in the mood to fuck you. She wants to set this up and she's adamant about it.

What say you, MyersJ85?

I'm also curious if you've dated a TS girl long term.....just curious.

Prospero
12-17-2011, 09:35 AM
Myers is a narcissistic homophobe clearly. Plenty of them around. Don't quite know why he hangs in here.

Re: first time - as someone else said, where are you?
And as Evon wisely said - bareback no way! The only time you should think about that - in either direction - is when you've both been tested and given the all clear.

MyersJ85
12-17-2011, 09:43 AM

Eventually, she tells you she's in the mood to fuck you. She wants to set this up and she's adamant about it.

What say you, MyersJ85?

Negative.. Seriously I took a massive poop once that hurt like a bitch so there aint no way I'm letting something even bigger go in the opposite direction..

And also negative on the long tern relationship.. Honestly never even met a TS girl before.. Don't have many around SC that don't look and sound like Brad Garrett in a dirty mop wig..

MyersJ85
12-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Myers is a narcissistic homophobe clearly. Plenty of them around. Don't quite know why he hangs in here.

Re: first time - as someone else said, where are you?
And as Evon wisely said - bareback no way! The only time you should think about that - in either direction - is when you've both been tested and given the all clear.

I aint no homophobe dude.. HAHAHA!! Im just saying that if a dude take a weiner up his butt he is obviously gay.. Hell if you gay that's cool with me.. I personally just don't like to sit around watching specials about dolphins while drinking hot chocolate and talking about team edward.. Just not my bag bro.. I am a hungry shark that eats babies.. not a gay dolphin..

Prospero
12-17-2011, 09:56 AM
American slang sometimes gets too obscure for me. Team Edward?

I assume watching dolphins and drinking hot chocolate are your code for the gay community?

MyersJ85
12-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Edward is a gay vampire.. from a shitty movie..

Right oh.. ;)

BLKGSXR
12-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi all. Been looking here for a few weeks and thought I'd seek some opinions.

I've had a couple of encounters with ts girls and now looking to get topped.

I love big cocks, but realistically know this to be unlikely for a first time

So, my question is; I want to be topped for the first time and looking for a recommendation. I must stress that I will only consider very feminine ts girls.

I also want to have a load shot up me, so the girl must be able to cum. Any help much appreciated!
ThaiLand!

spko
12-17-2011, 11:25 AM

Myers response is typical of those confused or in denial about their own sexuality. If you want to be pragmatic about terms like 'straight' and 'gay' then someone outside this site who is only into GG's would call YOU super gay for being here and making all those overexcited comments you make when someone posts a pic of a ts with her cock out. No amount of bravado or macho street slang will convince them that you're a 'straight' guy.

So don't judge lest you be judged.

I think we should all move away from outdated terms like straight and gay and allow people to shape their own sexuality without the fear of judgement or the injustice of stereotyping.

Prospero
12-17-2011, 11:51 AM
TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS
I think we should all move away from outdated terms like straight and gay and allow people to shape their own sexuality without the fear of judgement or the injustice of stereotyping.

EvonRose
12-17-2011, 11:55 AM
ThaiLand!

Worst advice, thai prostitutes actually have one of the highest HIV cases!

BLKGSXR
12-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Worst advice, thai prostitutes actually have one of the highest HIV cases!
I have heard different but theirs forums where he can get good info on clean thai girls. i met a couple dudes who live in thailand and say that the hiv spread is not as bad as the states.

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/

EvonRose
12-17-2011, 12:16 PM
I have heard different but theirs forums where he can get good info on clean thai girls. i met a couple dudes who live in thailand and say that the hiv spread is not as bad as the states.

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/

he prevalence among sex workers also increased, with studies in Chang Mai suggesting that 44% of sex workers were infected with HIV. The rising level of infection among sex workers led to subsequent waves of the epidemic among the male clients of sex workers, their wives and partners, and their children.

this is from this article

http://www.avert.org/thailand-aids-hiv.htm

I am not at all telling him what to do, but there are no guarantee they are still clean, thailand is a sex tourism spot HIV is spread out troughout Europe, America, Africa, and other asian countries and Sex education in thailand or any 3rd world country is not enforced as it is here, they say it is but that's not the case... i lived in the Phillippines and have not receive proper sex education until I came here...

But its his decision maybe he doesn't care if he gets infected or maybe he is infected, but I can't have this info out here without proper knowledge... Treat everyone like they are infected, better safe than sorry.

BLKGSXR
12-17-2011, 12:18 PM
he prevalence among sex workers also increased, with studies in Chang Mai suggesting that 44% of sex workers were infected with HIV. The rising level of infection among sex workers led to subsequent waves of the epidemic among the male clients of sex workers, their wives and partners, and their children.

this is from this article
mind you here in the states we have over 1.5 million just reported cases of infection...think of those afraid of the truth...Just saying everywhere someone goes they have a risk of infection,Like you stated best route is to find a girl he can date then get tested with! before going raw.

EvonRose
12-17-2011, 12:28 PM
mind you here in the states we have over 1.5 million just reported cases of infection...think of those afraid of the truth...Just saying everywhere someone goes they have a risk of infection,Like you stated best route is to find a girl he can date then get tested with! before going raw.

well in thailand its 5.7 million reported where thailand has about 69 million think about the unreported...

http://www.unescobkk.org/?id=5380

BLKGSXR
12-17-2011, 12:42 PM
well in thailand its 5.7 million reported where thailand has about 69 million think about the unreported...

http://www.unescobkk.org/?id=5380
Alright we shouldnt continue this I made a mistake what I should have said is that he will have an easier time going BB in thailand vs here in the states without how you mentioned dating a girl not one of the girls I know that work will do bareback for any cost! they are too afraid of the risks as they should be.In thailand thats all on oL' boy...:wiggle: fair now?

EvonRose
12-17-2011, 01:01 PM
Alright we shouldnt continue this I made a mistake what I should have said is that he will have an easier time going BB in thailand vs here in the states without how you mentioned dating a girl not one of the girls I know that work will do bareback for any cost! they are too afraid of the risks as they should be.In thailand thats all on oL' boy...:wiggle: fair now?

Yes, but don't encourage it... lol..

BLKGSXR
12-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Yes, but don't encourage it... lol.. :geek: aLright aLright aLrriiiiiiight!!! :p

dorsetdirty
12-17-2011, 01:24 PM

When did I say where I was from?? The username? Firstly, I don't live in Dorset, though if I did, it's a fairly large place and I'm unlikely to be identified by this.

Secondly, I mentioned nothing about bareback!! I don't do 'bareback with ANYONE, let alone a sex worker (with all due respect).

Jesus, talk about jumping to conclusions! A perfect example of why to stay away from internet forums.

AndyMan
12-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Shot up your arse but not bareback....hhmmmmm am I missing something here?

dorsetdirty
12-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Just read the rest of the replies to my post and not one single response to my original question! Yet 3 pages of moaning and bitching, relating to a misunderstanding! Thanks guys!!

dorsetdirty
12-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Shot up your arse but not bareback....hhmmmmm am I missing something here?

I meant cum while being fucked. Forgive me for not being up to speed with nerdy internet speak

BLKGSXR
12-17-2011, 01:33 PM
ChiLLy...if youre going to ask for advice maybe a LittLe tact.

AndyMan
12-17-2011, 01:34 PM
I meant cum while being fucked. Forgive me for not being up to speed with nerdy internet speak

Just a grasp of english would do

PeePeeLover
12-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Just read the rest of the replies to my post and not one single response to my original question! Yet 3 pages of moaning and bitching, relating to a misunderstanding! Thanks guys!!

Dude, you are a newbie and if you want your questions answered don't be a dick to people who are trying to help you.

You say not one single response but yet there are many, might not be the ones you are looking for because you didn't give enough info. If nobody knows what Country or State you live in they can't really give you a legit answer. Someone might recommend a person from New York or Europe. Also, if someone says they want a load shot UP their ass that would make just about everyone think you want cum IN and UP your ass, can't do that with a condom on. The very first response by rbiller should have clarified that.

dorsetdirty
12-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Dude, you are a newbie and if you want your questions answered don't be a dick to people who are trying to help you.

You say not one single response but yet there are many, might not be the ones you are looking for because you didn't give enough info. If nobody knows what Country or State you live in they can't really give you a legit answer. Someone might recommend a person from New York or Europe. Also, if someone says they want a load shot UP their ass that would make just about everyone think you want cum IN and UP your ass, can't do that with a condom on. The very first response by rbiller should have clarified that.

Who exactly was trying to help?

If a mod could just delete this thread along with my account, that would be great.

Laters

PeePeeLover
12-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Now if you still want answers to your questions you still have to tell us what area you are from so maybe you can actually get the answers you are looking for

Crawler
12-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Could someone please fuck this boy? Someone give him a couple of cocktails of liquid courage, lube that virgin pokehole up good and service him right. He'll thank you forever and finally become who he is - and he won't just post about it and think and dream about it. He'll be reguarly and rightly fucked hopefully by a steady gurl and when she's tested two or three times and they're an item, he can start getting his backdoor creampie deliveries which are oh so delish. But any thought of just wanting to get fucked to explore a time or two is ho-hum; ambitions of becoming a cocktaking lovebitchboi are heavenly and should be fulfilled at every chance - we want no virgins in the world - just wellfucked happy sexdogs. Really. Kiss.

PeePeeLover
12-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Who exactly was trying to help?

If a mod could just delete this thread along with my account, that would be great.

Laters

The very first response was trying to help by mentioning we can't help without knowing where you are. The following response was telling you that it would be very hard anywhere to find bareback anal sex and that response was based on your comment about getting a load shot up your ass. You would have gotten some good and serious responses(from most people) if you had been more specific. If you are ready to leave and delete your account because of your own mistake then I don't think you could handle this forum. It can get ugly in here sometimes. Good luck on your search though.

Prospero
12-17-2011, 02:15 PM
I have looked at his name and now assume Dorsetdirty is living in.. well maybe Dorset UK... in which case IF that is the case check birchplace for girls in the west country.

Http://www.rxxx.com

Depending on how far you're prepared to travel Dorsetdirty there are a few working girls girls in Bristol. Kateklass for instance who i saw a few times in London. (Avoid Roberta like the plague) Will certainly give you a good topping. There also girls in Plymouth (oriental Aries is visiting - and she has a very small cock - ideal for beginners) and Bournmouth (four on RXXX) which shouldn't be too far away. Salisbury has one girl and Princess Leticia from London is visiting Swindon.

Hope that helps.
Of course a daytrip to London expands your horizons hugely - but call the day before for the girl you want to see. In London Liberty is a good girl to start with.

For non professional girls your best bet is to try tvchix.

FreddieGomez
12-17-2011, 02:44 PM

What say you, MyersJ85?

that's why i'd prefer to know she is all bottom before we get that far.

FreddieGomez
12-17-2011, 02:46 PM
I aint no homophobe dude.. HAHAHA!! Im just saying that if a dude take a weiner up his butt he is obviously gay.. Hell if you gay that's cool with me.. I personally just don't like to sit around watching specials about dolphins while drinking hot chocolate and talking about team edward.. Just not my bag bro.. I am a hungry shark that eats babies.. not a gay dolphin..

i agree

onmyknees
12-17-2011, 04:27 PM

What say you, MyersJ85?

Now that's an instructive question that I've asked these "I do all the fucking" macho dudes...mind you not as tactful as you, but have never gotten an answer.

What they presume is that both people in the relationship will tightly maintain their roles as top and bottom for eternity, or as long as the relationship lasts. They probably want a sexually active, experimenting partner, so they're gonna be faced with a mighty big dilemma when the situation you describe occurs. The reality is most couples are not that perfectly disciplined, and "switch" roles from time to time to keep sex spontaneous and fulfilling. While I can perfectly understand a dude not wanting to have anything inserted into a certain body part, he's going to have to find ways to satisfy her need to switch, which involves handing over some sexual power for a short period of time...or eventually risk losing the relationship. My guess is these strictly top dudes are not going to compromise...it's a power thing.

Prospero
12-17-2011, 05:46 PM
:iagree::iagree:
Now that's an instructive question that I've asked these "I do all the fucking" macho dudes...mind you not as tactful as you, but have never gotten an answer.

What they presume is that both people in the relationship will tightly maintain their roles as top and bottom for eternity, or as long as the relationship lasts. They probably want a sexually active, experimenting partner, so they're gonna be faced with a mighty big dilemma when the situation you describe occurs. The reality is most couples are not that perfectly disciplined, and "switch" roles from time to time to keep sex spontaneous and fulfilling. While I can perfectly understand a dude not wanting to have anything inserted into a certain body part, he's going to have to find ways to satisfy her need to switch, which involves handing over some sexual power for a short period of time...or eventually risk losing the relationship. My guess is these strictly top dudes are not going to compromise...it's a power thing.

Silcc69
12-17-2011, 06:14 PM

Hence why they date bottom only girl's.

justafreak
12-17-2011, 06:32 PM
who the fuck cares?

jerseyboy72
12-17-2011, 09:18 PM
I aint no homophobe dude.. HAHAHA!! Im just saying that if a dude take a weiner up his butt he is obviously gay.. Hell if you gay that's cool with me.. I personally just don't like to sit around watching specials about dolphins while drinking hot chocolate and talking about team edward.. Just not my bag bro.. I am a hungry shark that eats babies.. not a gay dolphin..:iagree:

onmyknees
12-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Hence why they date bottom only girl's.

And exactly how does that go down?...You ask her friends if she's a bottom? You ask your friends? Or on the first date.... Hey...what's your sign? I'm Silcc, and I'd like to take you out..I'm the man....and you're the woman...are we clear...? And you better take it in the ass 100% of the time....if not, I'm outta here....

You're watchin' too much porn and You're living in a make believe world dude.

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 12:49 AM
I just pay for it. I'm an awkward enough dinner date and don't need to be talking top and bottom between drinks and dinner.

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 12:51 AM
One way I see it if you make the choice to be a TS girl then you are saying you want to be a GIRL.. And girls don't fuck dudes.. Dudes fuck girls.. I would never be in a relationship with a TS girl that wanted to top cause that makes it kinda seem like she still want to be a dude.. And I aint into dudes.. I'll be honest the only reason I am even remotely into TS girls is because there are some out there who are ridiculously fine and even look better than some GG's.. And I cant help but want to fuck a beautiful girl.. I don't want a beautiful girl fucking me..

Merkurie
12-18-2011, 12:59 AM
If you are going to put it in your mouth, you may as well let her put it in your ass.

tsadriana
12-18-2011, 01:03 AM
One way I see it if you make the choice to be a TS girl then you are saying you want to be a GIRL.. And girls don't fuck dudes.. Dudes fuck girls.. I would never be in a relationship with a TS girl that wanted to top cause that makes it kinda seem like she still want to be a dude.. And I aint into dudes.. I'll be honest the only reason I am even remotely into TS girls is because there are some out there who are ridiculously fine and even look better than some GG's.. And I cant help but want to fuck a beautiful girl.. I don't want a beautiful girl fucking me..
I think im gonna love u forever for this statement.and thank u for describeng me.yes thats why we are called ts because we want to be like girls.well said.be my husband pls:):)i know to cook,wash,clean,ironing and im very good in bed :)

FreddieGomez
12-18-2011, 01:09 AM
any other dude who has no desire to be a bottom is def a bro of mine.

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 01:20 AM

Or your father.

http://empoweredpresentations.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/SAMPLE-SLIDES.168-e1308532399731.jpg

tsadriana
12-18-2011, 01:25 AM
Or your father.

http://empoweredpresentations.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/SAMPLE-SLIDES.168-e1308532399731.jpg
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 01:27 AM

Damn right dude..:iagree:

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 01:28 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I'm about the right age, I wander around bad neighborhoods like Dracula in the shadows, and never met a Latin woman who's pussy wasn't sopping wet for dick.

You never know...

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/nosferatubat.jpg

tsadriana
12-18-2011, 01:30 AM
I'm about the right age, I wander around bad neighborhoods like Dracula in the shadows, and never met a Latin woman who's pussy wasn't sopping wet for dick.

You never know...

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/nosferatubat.jpg
come and get me warlock:fuckin:

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 01:33 AM
come and get me warlock:fuckin:

Italian counts as Latin to me.:fuckin:

tsadriana
12-18-2011, 01:33 AM
Italian counts as Latin to me.:fuckin:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,don`t get me started my bed is all wet only when im think.hahahahahah:)

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 01:35 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,don`t get me started my bed is all wet only when im think.hahahahahah:)

I'm a bed wetter too. There's always that one special person for everyone.

LibertyHarkness
12-18-2011, 02:42 AM
wig on your football

MyersJ85
12-18-2011, 03:12 AM
wig on your football

Huh?

MdR Dave
12-18-2011, 03:18 AM
wig on your football
lmao!

MdR Dave
12-18-2011, 03:27 AM
Huh?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59252&highlight=football

onmyknees
12-18-2011, 03:36 AM

How about if he had the desire, but never did it. Would he then be your half bro ?

Forget that band of brothers shit honor, sacrifice, fidelity, trustworthiness... as long as a guy don't have any inclination to bottom, that's all Freddie needs for solidarity. Keep your friends close, and your brothers closer !! LMAO

Dino Velvet
12-18-2011, 03:37 AM
I'm still not sure what it is and I've been around since the old site when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. Wig On Your Football?

MdR Dave
12-18-2011, 04:01 AM
I'm still not sure what it is and I've been around since the old site when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. Wig On Your Football?
My favorite was tagged on a herpes thread: "wig on your cold sore". It got an "lmao" out of Bella.

For a full debriefing follow the link from first to last. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=59252&highlight=football

EvonRose
12-18-2011, 09:28 AM
And exactly how does that go down?...You ask her friends if she's a bottom? You ask your friends? Or on the first date.... Hey...what's your sign? I'm Silcc, and I'd like to take you out..I'm the man....and you're the woman...are we clear...? And you better take it in the ass 100% of the time....if not, I'm outta here....

You're watchin' too much porn and You're living in a make believe world dude.

With all due respect, there are ts woman who do no desire to top... This convo may not be first date appropriate but it comes around and then they make a decision from there...

Silcc69
12-18-2011, 10:01 AM
With all due respect, there are ts woman who do no desire to top... This convo may not be first date appropriate but it comes around and then they make a decision from there...

AFUCKINMEN IDK Y OMK is going on about this shit if he likes to get fucked then more power to him. Some of us on here like out TS to be strictly bottoms and there is nothing wrong with that.

Tokai
12-18-2011, 03:57 PM
I've never met a TS girl who wanted to top.
Is it very common?

LeelaWang
12-18-2011, 04:15 PM
yeah sadly evon is right about the rampant hiv in thailand...thats cool you lived in the philippines btw evon! i just moved here recently! how long did you live there? im thinking about goin back to the US tho lol...

onmyknees
12-18-2011, 04:20 PM
AFUCKINMEN IDK Y OMK is going on about this shit if he likes to get fucked then more power to him. Some of us on here like out TS to be strictly bottoms and there is nothing wrong with that.

You misundersand.....I never said there was anything wrong with that....ever, and I never said I like to get fucked....ever.
My point was, some of you dudes protest a bit too much....if ya know what I mean. :dancing:

EvonRose
12-18-2011, 04:28 PM
yeah sadly evon is right about the rampant hiv in thailand...thats cool you lived in the philippines btw evon! i just moved here recently! how long did you live there? im thinking about goin back to the US tho lol...

I was born in the Phillippines, but my mom was not a Phillippine citizen and when her and my biological father separated (they were never married) she made the decision to make me an american citizen and we moved her in 1999.

So 1999 I was 9 years old, I have lived there for 9 years but visit every year.
I have family in Mandaluyong city, Manila.

EvonRose
12-18-2011, 04:31 PM
You misundersand.....I never said there was anything wrong with that....ever, and I never said I like to get fucked....ever.
My point was, some of you dudes protest a bit too much....if ya know what I mean. :dancing:

I understood you, but I think the fantasy of a ts woman wanting to savagely top a man is a fantasy porn had created, I mean there are women who do top and like it, but honestly if I was with a man and he bottoms it affects me in a way that i don't see him as a masculine man and maybe even threatened.

This is all based on relationship btw not work.

RainMan
12-18-2011, 04:41 PM
never been topped and dont plan on it, but your first time you want to be creampied? some things are better left to fantasy

onmyknees
12-18-2011, 04:51 PM
I understood you, but I think the fantasy of a ts woman wanting to savagely top a man is a fantasy porn had created, I mean there are women who do top and like it, but honestly if I was with a man and he bottoms it affects me in a way that i don't see him as a masculine man and maybe even threatened.

This is all based on relationship btw not work.

And I understood you, pretty lady. I can't say you're wrong for feeling the way you do....we all come to where we are based on a variety of expierences and thought processes.....some of us have more than others. I'm not here to defend bottom dudes.....and I don't feel the need to explain myself to a bunch of people on a porn forum, who are anonymous for a reason, but to suggest that in the context of a serious relationship, complete with trust and sexual experimentation that if one or the other suggest an occasional change in roles, that suddenly you would begin to question his masculinity leaves me puzzled. But then again maybe you have a different definition of masculinity. By your apparent definition, it seems you're saying anyone at any time who bottoms falls somewhat short of your version of masculinity? That sounds dangerously close to a Freddy definition! I guess I just don't deal in such absolutes or put people in categories like some on here. I find that tedious....I kinda thought we were past that.

BTW....I find the elevated dialouge much more stimulating than what gg's I'd like to see with a dick....so thank you for that !

EvonRose
12-18-2011, 05:16 PM
And I understood you, pretty lady. I can't say you're wrong for feeling the way you do....we all come to where we are based on a variety of expierences and thought processes.....some of us have more than others. I'm not here to defend bottom dudes.....and I don't feel the need to explain myself to a bunch of people on a porn forum, who are anonymous for a reason, but to suggest that in the context of a serious relationship, complete with trust and sexual experimentation that if one or the other suggest an occasional change in roles, that suddenly you would begin to question his masculinity leaves me puzzled. But then again maybe you have a different definition of masculinity. By your apparent definition, it seems you're saying anyone at any time who bottoms falls somewhat short of your version of masculinity? That sounds dangerously close to a Freddy definition! I guess I just don't deal in such absolutes or put people in categories like some on here. I find that tedious....I kinda thought we were past that.

BTW....I find the elevated dialouge much more stimulating than what gg's I'd like to see with a dick....so thank you for that !

Well, no not like freddie because I do not judge bottom guys, my eyes if i had a boyfriend who bottoms i lose the sight of his masculinity because to me if I top I lose my sense of being feminine. I have my views on sexual roles, but this is for me and my personal norms I am not judging.

When I go post op, it makes sense for me to want a strict top if I'm in a serious relationship because i do not want to deal with a guy not being able to be fulfilled because I'm all woman, with no tool.

Even tough i disagree with the judgments sometimes these men imply, these are the type of men i would date. Like I said before I treat my body like a woman and live as if I'm woman, I don't top simply because I have a mental vagina. And maybe its extreme but this mentality is what makes me extremely passable. Mentally, physically, emotionally.

onmyknees
12-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Well, no not like freddie because I do not judge bottom guys, my eyes if i had a boyfriend who bottoms i lose the sight of his masculinity because to me if I top I lose my sense of being feminine. I have my views on sexual roles, but this is for me and my personal norms I am not judging.

When I go post op, it makes sense for me to want a strict top if I'm in a serious relationship because i do not want to deal with a guy not being able to be fulfilled because I'm all woman, with no tool.

Even tough i disagree with the judgments sometimes these men imply, these are the type of men i would date. Like I said before I treat my body like a woman and live as if I'm woman, I don't top simply because I have a mental vagina. And maybe its extreme but this mentality is what makes me extremely passable. Mentally, physically, emotionally.

I understand as completely as it is possible for me to. Thank you for an eloquent explanation. xo

EvonRose
12-18-2011, 05:26 PM
I understand as completely as it is possible for me to. Thank you for an eloquent explanation. xo

Give me hug and a kiss...Little papo...

Prospero
12-18-2011, 05:30 PM
Evon - hope the flooding in the Philippines is nowhere near your family

LeelaWang
12-18-2011, 05:33 PM
I was born in the Phillippines, but my mom was not a Phillippine citizen and when her and my biological father separated (they were never married) she made the decision to make me an american citizen and we moved her in 1999.

So 1999 I was 9 years old, I have lived there for 9 years but visit every year.
I have family in Mandaluyong city, Manila.

ahh okie dokie so you're part philippina! very gorgeous genes hun!:Bowdown: sry didn't mean to threadjack but i doubt that the one who started it is coming back lol!

EvonRose
12-18-2011, 05:49 PM
Evon - hope the flooding in the Philippines is nowhere near your family

I hope not other... most of them are in manila, but i think the flood happened up in the province....

EvonRose
12-18-2011, 05:50 PM
ahh okie dokie so you're part philippina! very gorgeous genes hun!:Bowdown: sry didn't mean to threadjack but i doubt that the one who started it is coming back lol!

Oh thank you, i have so much love for my culture, I am a proud fillipina... Well, I feel kinda bad for him because he was asking a question, but he wasn't so clear about it and he probably feels attacked now...