PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Jade's "New Look" Photo update!!!

SexxxyJade
02-07-2006, 07:38 AM
enjoy fellas....

http://www.sexxxyjade.com

SexxxyJade
02-07-2006, 07:39 AM
www.sexxxyjade.com

brickcitybrother
02-07-2006, 07:42 AM
Let me be the first to say... You got it going on ma!!!!

Texass_Guy
02-07-2006, 07:53 AM
WOW!!! I'm jealous of the photographer!!!

SexxxyJade
02-07-2006, 07:59 AM
WOW!!! I'm jealous of the photographer!!!

trust me, he didnt get much......" my goodies, my goodies, my goodies ..Not my Gododies"

JamesJones
02-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Like that hair.

blckhaze
02-07-2006, 08:38 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hugh Jarrod
02-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Looks good sweetie.

skyler
02-07-2006, 09:24 AM
YUMMY :P :D

BKghost
02-07-2006, 06:08 PM
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY.

please tell me what was wrong with the facial features God blessed you with. I have always admired your beauty as well as your convictions, but I won't jump on the "groupie bandwagon" on this one.
I don't like your new nose.

This coming from a brother. You were just as fine before. You don't have to succumb to the pressures of what you see others doing(please don't head down that plastic dolly road), the quicker you realise that, the more successful and happier you will be.

just my bullshit opinion.

rvince
02-07-2006, 06:35 PM
I loved the previous look, but I think I prefer this one indeed :-)

Deepdarkfucker
02-07-2006, 07:10 PM
You are just too damn sexy!!!!!!!

Vicki Richter
02-07-2006, 07:38 PM
I think it is an awesome upgrade. You look great.

bunzy
02-07-2006, 10:54 PM
you're fly in any weather ma!

Daebo
02-08-2006, 03:06 AM
Love your new look jade.

RangeHova
02-08-2006, 03:58 AM
I still say that pictures don't do you justice.

SexxxyJade
02-08-2006, 04:28 AM
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY.

please tell me what was wrong with the facial features God blessed you with. I have always admired your beauty as well as your convictions, but I won't jump on the "groupie bandwagon" on this one.
I don't like your new nose.

This coming from a brother. You were just as fine before. You don't have to succumb to the pressures of what you see others doing(please don't head down that plastic dolly road), the quicker you realise that, the more successful and happier you will be.

just my bullshit opinion.

Hi babe,
First off I want to say that I would never take a comment from here to heart, I luv you guys. I also welcome constructive criticism, and yours was exactly that.
In my defense tho, I will say that the decision for my recent surguries were mine solely. It had nothing to do with peer pressure or me trying to " fit in" to any group or click. True there was nothing wrong with my face before but as most Ts are, I am always trying to find ways to enhance my look.
Ever since i had my first boob job I have gotten comments of this sort from "brothers". Please dont think I am switching over, or doing the Micheal Jackson or anything like that. I'm just trying to make myself happy by doing what i wanna do.
For example, before I became a TS of course I looked like an average guy. A cute one sum even say, but in order to be a TS I had to change in different ways, mostly physically. Some of my old friends say " why did you change over?, you were fine before, you looked hott before" and to them I say the same thing im saying to you. This is where im happy. And i see the nose job as no different from that situation, in order for me to be more "successful and happy", I have to do what i think is best for me. Sorry you dont like the new look babe, but i luv u still, just the same.

kisses

Legend
02-08-2006, 04:45 AM
Cool new look jade.

BADAZZBODY
02-08-2006, 05:45 AM
WERK IT OUT SISTER U ARE......WHAT THE GIRLS SAY SITTING LOL MUAHSSSSSS

SexxxyJade
02-08-2006, 05:46 AM
cool new look jade but why do you refer to yourself in third person?

Do i? how so

Legend
02-08-2006, 05:56 AM

SexxxyJade
02-08-2006, 06:11 AM
Legend's comments doesn't matter for legend's haters are annoying and are like trash.

baby pls dont bring that craziness to my posts

canihavu
02-08-2006, 06:13 AM
Looking great as always, Jade!!!!

SexxxyJade
02-08-2006, 06:21 AM
After and before

BrooklynGhost
02-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Jade you are crazy Hot. If i were single i'd wife you. But i will still hit it good.

Arajscom
02-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Jade,
As a relative newcomer and neophyte to this scene I must say you are an absolute beauty before and after your nose job. Absolutely beautiful!
Arajscom

joyboy123
02-08-2006, 03:12 PM
After and before
Excellent job on the nose, it looks very natural on your cute face.

bknyballer3
02-08-2006, 03:57 PM
hot as always mama

AllanahStarrNYC
02-08-2006, 04:56 PM
I told you this when I saw you in person last wweek- YOUR NOSE LOOKS FABULOUS. It really makes the face even better.

When we has this discussion before (I hoope you mind me sahring this publicly) I told you, you had made the right decision because your prior nose was dsitracting and unbalanced with your face. You have a SMALL face and you needed a smaller, more refined nose to compliment your looks. The doc did a GREAT job.

Please don't listen to the detractors. I know you are a smart girl and hald these guys on here don't understand the struggles we endure to look better, and feel better about ourselves.

It's easy to dish out the advice- when someone knows nothing about you except the image they masturbate too.

You made a great choice. Kudos to you. Keeo up the good work!

Ecstatic
02-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Absolutely beautiful, Jade. And I agree with Allanah: your nose looks fab, the surgeon did an amazing job. Simply stunning.

Deepdarkfucker
02-08-2006, 07:03 PM
You are just fucking beautiful...I would love to meet you sometime

Sinister
02-08-2006, 10:28 PM
lol looks like there is nothing to say that already hasn't been said, your beautiful as always

BKghost
02-09-2006, 01:06 AM
I told you this when I saw you in person last wweek- YOUR NOSE LOOKS FABULOUS. It really makes the face even better.

When we has this discussion before (I hoope you mind me sahring this publicly) I told you, you had made the right decision because your prior nose was dsitracting and unbalanced with your face. You have a SMALL face and you needed a smaller, more refined nose to compliment your looks. The doc did a GREAT job.

Please don't listen to the detractors. I know you are a smart girl and hald these guys on here don't understand the struggles we endure to look better, and feel better about ourselves.

It's easy to dish out the advice- when someone knows nothing about you except the image they masturbate too.

You made a great choice. Kudos to you. Keeo up the good work!

By no means am I a detractor. For you to say men don't know the struggles u endure to look better, and feel better about yourself really can be said about anyone in this world.
I can easily say "damn, my nose is too big for my face" or "i'm ugly" or "I hate ........" whatever about myself.But you know what, at some point I accepted my nose , call it maturity, and accepted and now appreciate my African heritage and as a result my African features. whtever, EVERYONE at some point probably has had a problem with a feature or features they have. It's called being HUMAN. There is WAY more to life than that vain shit, don't take what u got 4 granted cuz God forbid somethin happen, there are disfigured people walkin around, people with no legs. and here we got people bitchin bout the shape of their fuckin nose. U see what I'm saying??
I simply stated MY OPINION to the sister, not cuz I'm a hater, but beacuse sometimes we need to hear shit others may be afraid to tell us. I could have easily been real "male" and been like
"yeah Jade, ur nose looks great, when u comin to town so we could fuck".
I'm just givin the sister my bullshit opinion from the heart, not from the dick. Like i said in my fist post, I really do appreciate her convictions and her mind set. Jade keep doin you, allanah the same, keep doin you.

Dkg
02-09-2006, 01:30 AM
best looking TS sista I've seen.
Definitely the changes were made for the better, not that you needed them in the 1st place.

Sexy Jade indeed.

SexxxyJade
02-09-2006, 04:20 AM
Thanx fellas for all the compliments and criticism. Believe me, I take everything you guys say in stride, smile, and keep doing me.
Life's too short for much anything else.

kisses

ghostofbillhicks
02-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Jade ...

I'm sure you've heard it all before .. but you look amazing!

AllanahStarrNYC
02-09-2006, 05:03 AM
I'm not sure how having a nose job makes Jade any less of a black woman?

While I understand your viewpoint- the same argument could be used for someone abstaining from becoming a ts..."I am really unhappy with my sex, but I will just learn to accept it and be miserable".

While you make some valid points about self acceptance- there is no reason why anyone should not strive for a better physical appearance if they WANT it. Wether it be working out, or a boob job, ot loosing weight.
There are somethings in life you have to accept, and learn to live with them, and forgive yourself for them- but an unflattering nose is not one of them if you have the means.

No matter how much surgery anyone has there will always be flaws. The ppoint of plastic surgery or any type of body modifications is not to make you perfect- but to make you feel better about your appearance.

BlackAdder
02-10-2006, 12:58 AM
The largest majority of us thinks she fine azz hell...nuff said.

robbie
02-10-2006, 03:38 AM
Jade:

As a newcomer to this site i have been playing catch up reading lots of old posts and i have to say your posts have been some of my favorites. you are one hot and sexy lady, with a great attitude! But this string here confirms for me that it's not just how good you look on the outside that makes you so hot but that you are a good person inside too. and THAT is very sexy.

And i love the new look!

hondarobot
02-10-2006, 05:11 AM
I've been on these boards for awhile, and there are lots of people I haven't really interacted with much in the past. I really regret not having talked more with Jade up this point, as well as many others.

She's a super hot girl and seems very cool.

Oh, and cute nose, very nice.

RangeHova
02-10-2006, 06:17 AM
Damn, all this talk about Jade's nose. Well, I will say that it looks great. Not just on the fact that it's smaller and what not but because it looks natural. If you never saw the before pictures you would never know that was a nose that had been worked on.

The racial issue is a wash because Jade did not have the doctor give her a white looking nose. The most negroid of features of the nose (the tip and the nostrils) are still full and round and very much Black. What was done was more on the bridge. I guess Jade had a small bump on her nose that you really don't find as much in Blacks.

Hey, trust me, I think a lot of girls fuck thier faces up with bad procedures. I try my best to get girls to avoid silicine in thier cheek areas. Not that it is so bad, I've seen some great jobs but I have also seen some really scary ones.

The nose is becoming the new thing now that so many girls have found out how cheap they can get em done. And I do not like to see some fine sista walking around with a nose that looks like it shouldn't be on thier face.

But Jade, you looked good before and better now.

ANIYAH
02-10-2006, 08:27 AM
YES SIS YOU DO LOOK GREAT

P.S .YOU NO THOU ITS ALWAYS ONE HATER OUT THE BUNCH U GOTTA JUST PLUCK OFF THOU .... 8)

BKghost
02-10-2006, 05:06 PM
"shakin my head"

yeah, off course imma a hater. some of you all amaze me, there is no reasoning sometimes.

RangeHova
02-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Nah, my man ain't a hater in the least bit. I just think that many people are hyper sensitive to the idea of a person changing something with themselves. It goes from plastuc surgery to hair weaves to colore contacts.

Especially when it comes to Black people. If we change any kind of thing about ourselves that can be see as trying to look Eurpean is a sensitive spot for some of us. But I think my many was overly sensitive. His heart was in the right place.

I feel him, in a way, I wouldn't want to see Jade trying to erase the beautiful Blalck features that she pocesses. But I don't think her rhinoplasy is a case of that. Every sista that gets work done on her nose is not tryin to look white just like not every sista with straightened hair or lightened is ashamed of her Blackness and trying to look white. Some of our people are really quick to jump to those assumptions and conclusions falsely.

When white girls do it no one makes any kind of racial connection to it. Uf she gets her lips pumped up no one says she is ashamed of her whiteness or her European ancestry. She just wants fuller lips.

I blame Micheal Jackson. I blame those in our past who bleached thier skin and straigtened thier hair to be less Black.

But it does strike me as funny that anyone who is a t girl admirer would down a t girl changing something about herself. Had she not changed things about herself and stayed a boy he probably wouldn't have much concern for you at all. He had issue with the nose but didn't say shit about them big titties and juicy ass that she had done. Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

It's all love.

drock
05-23-2007, 07:53 AM
www.sexxxyjade.com

damn you're sexy baby!

BlackAdder
05-23-2007, 08:15 AM
Damn you stupid, fucktard..

Feb to May.....way to thread necromancy.....

Drock says YAY!! He's got mail!!!

a994
05-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Jade, the adjective "sexy" falls short of describing how goregous you are. And I loved your performance in Rogue Adventures 29.

drock
05-23-2007, 02:06 PM
Damn you stupid, fucktard..

Feb to May.....way to thread necromancy.....

Drock says YAY!! He's got mail!!!

Don't fuck with me boy!

TsVanessa69
05-25-2007, 05:03 AM
love the new look, very natural! I lived! :D

Realgirls4me
05-25-2007, 05:10 AM
To me, Jade's new nose looks great, but she looked good before with her old one too. You know a girl is hot when she looks good in either the "before" or "after" look. :)

Trans_Lover
05-25-2007, 05:22 AM
sexy

LovinThaTSLadiez
06-14-2011, 05:43 AM
She looks great to me.

robertlouis
06-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Bumping a four-year old thread - serious archaeology! :)

But I agree - and she still looks great now.

eded
10-19-2016, 03:54 AM
splendid tgirl