PDA

View Full Version : TS Party Story

littlenookie
12-13-2011, 06:40 AM
This story is for all the people that keep asking about TS parties in NY. I had been to a number of TS parties in the past - most were ok. Some cute TS girls here and there, would get a lap dance or two but usually little to no touching or rubbing going on, never been propositioned by a "working girl" so my experience had been very limited at this point. So finally one night I'm feeling frisky enough to venture over to one of the TS parties (it was definitely a Sunny party, I think it was at Remix on a Thursday).

Well something was different right off the bat - the mood was so much more upbeat, all the girls were really cute and super friendly - everyone seemed to be really having a good time. I find a spot at the bar and grab a drink. Haven't really had time to look over the whole room when girl #1 (cute little white girl, nice body) comes over and says hi. We small talk and then she asks me if I want a lap dance, I agree and we head over to a comfy bench. Lap dance is going fine, she gets up on the bench so her crotch is right in my face and she's rubbing her cock but keeping it in her panties. A few minutes later it ends and I'm thinking, "wow off to a good start, that's more then I ever got at any other party." I go back to the bar and a few minutes later girl #2 (little Spanish girl) says hello and we chat for a bit. She asks me if I want a dance and I say sure. Back to the bench and pretty much the same as girl #1 except this girl takes out her cock a few times and even rubbed it on my face but wouldn't let me lick or touch it, but it still felt awesome!! She had a nice cock, perfect size and shape. Lap dance finishes and I head back to the bar, I have to sort of hide the hard-on that I got going now.

After a few more minutes at the bar girl #3 walks up to me - black girl with a great body, nice big, firm tits and wearing a really short pink mini skirt. We chat for a bit then she asks me if I want a dance, of course I say yes. Well she didn't waste much time - as soon as we're over at the bench she stands right up on it, lifts up her skirt, pulls back her panties to reveal her beautiful 7 inch fully hard cock and proceeds to shove it right in my mouth. I was stunned, I had NEVER done this before and was blown away she did this in front of everyone. I didn't even have time to think about how many people were probably looking at us, all I could think about was how awesome her cock tasted. I'm rock hard at this point!!! She goes back and forth from standing on the bench and letting me suck on her to giving a regular lap dance, I guess she was trying to "keep up appearances" The lap dance ends, and I give her a big tip thinking I'm good for the night after that. Then she asks me, "Do you wanna get out of here and go somewhere?" I said thank you but no, I was ok. She says, "if you have a car we can just go for a drive." I said, "ummmm yea!!!! perfect!!" "OK, baby," she says, "just wait for me outside."

So I head out, waited for a few minutes and there she is. We head to my car and basically circle the area looking for a secluded spot, we finally find one. My heart is racing, I'm actually shaking I'm so nervous but I don't care, I had wanted to do this for SOOOOO long. As soon as I park the car she pulls her cock out of her panties and pushes my head down on it. I'm choking on it as she forces it down my throat, I proceed to try my best to please her (I have no clue what I'm doing) - licking the tip and the sides, taking as much as I can in my mouth. It feels so good!!! Up and down, licking, sucking, kissing - it all feels great. The whole time she's talking to me, "yea baby suck that cock, yea that's it, just like that, oh god that feels good, look how hard you got me!!!" After a bit she pushes me back, unzips my pants, puts a condom on me and starts blowing me in return. It feels amazing even with the condom on, I'm so fucking hard at this point I just want to explode. As she keeps working me I'm ready to pop and I tell her I'm about to cum and she says, "no, not yet....let's do it together" so I look over and she starts stroking her fat monster nice and hard, moaning with each slide of her hand. It didn't take me long as I stroke myself off into the condom, it feels awesome. Then I hear her scream out "Oh god baby yes, I'm gonna cum!!!!" as she shoots a hot load all over herself. Breathing heavy she says, "Wow look at that, I can't believe you made me cum so much. Oh god that was hot." I said, "Thank you so much, this was amazing - I had never done anything like this before." "You were just fine sweetie" she replied.

We cleaned up and I drove her home. Not a bad way to spending the evening, I've been back to a few TS parties since and nothing has ever come close to this experience. I hope I can have it again.

Louis_K
12-13-2011, 08:40 PM
Nice. I need to go to a TS party!

Louis

yodajazz
12-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Good read.

crxlsv
01-24-2012, 09:27 PM
I would love to go to a ts party .. I just don't know what parties are good ....if anyone wants to go sometime let me know :)

littlenookie
02-12-2012, 09:56 PM
As I've posted a number of times - the parties are very much hit and miss, some nights are great, some ok, some suck. I'm probably going to hit one up in the next couple of weeks.