PDA

View Full Version : Girls, what do guys do that turns you off?

MdR Dave
12-12-2011, 03:51 AM
We're guys, we're known to do stupid stuff- especially when it comes to trying to attract a partner.

What do we do (that we must think makes us "cool") that just makes you want to laugh in our face or run away?

Help us out!

LibertyHarkness
12-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Hate it when men Lie or think to highly of themselves ..

SammiValentine
12-12-2011, 04:08 AM
When they try and suck my dad off

Dino Velvet
12-12-2011, 04:22 AM
Guess the British gals won't mind my farting as long as I'm honest about it and don't brag about the smell or aim it at pop-pop.

baller1987
12-12-2011, 04:25 AM

Is ur dad hot?

How big is his dick?

SammiValentine
12-12-2011, 04:27 AM
Is ur dad hot?

How big is his dick?

he does duos with libbys dad #gay4pay

x

0utrageousss
Exist.

EvonRose
I have alot....

Pick up lines

Not paying for a date

Ordering my food for me

Constant lies, if you fucked a girl let me know i wont be mad i just want to keep open.

No affection

Bad hygiene

Not physically active

Lazy

sexist

judgmental

jealous

not communicating with me

roid rage

any abuse verbal, physical, mental... I will chop you balls off...

changing my tv channel without asking me

not letting me watch my shows once in a while

dirty clothes on floor

shoes in the house

toilet seat wet

little hair on the sink from shaving

Silcc69
12-12-2011, 04:30 AM
I have alot....

Pick up lines

Not paying for a date

Ordering my food for me

Constant lies, if you fucked a girl let me know i wont be mad i just want to keep open.

No affection

Bad hygiene

Not physically active

Lazy

sexist

judgmental

jealous

roid rage

dirty clothes on floor

shoes in the house

toilet seat wet

I think saying everything would've been a lil bit better.

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 04:34 AM
I think saying everything would've been a lil bit better.

lol.. but there are things that don't bother me like playing video games, hanging with buddies, Not wanting me to drive when he is int he car, ugly trophy and souvenirs, old crappy shoes, I let him be who he is I dont try to change a man but come on work with me!!!!!!!!!!

baller1987
12-12-2011, 04:35 AM
I have alot....

Pick up lines

Not paying for a date

Ordering my food for me

No affection

Bad hygiene

Not physically active

Lazy

sexist

judgmental

jealous

roid rage

dirty clothes on floor

shoes in the house

toilet seat wet

I was too lazy to read anything but the first and last line, but judging by your length of post, you seem like you hate men.

Silcc69
12-12-2011, 04:36 AM
lol.. but there are things that don't bother me like playing video games, hanging with buddies, Not wanting me to drive when he is int he car, ugly trophy and souvenirs, old crappy shoes, I let him be who he is I dont try to change a man but come on work with me!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I do have to say what guy would actually order your food for you. I can understand making suggestions but saying you should eat that lol wtf!?

Dino Velvet
12-12-2011, 04:40 AM
LOL I do have to say what guy would actually order your food for you. I can understand making suggestions but saying you should eat that lol wtf!?

I went out with a Filipino T-Girl who ordered for me and fed me like a baby. She was nice. No White gal ever fussed over me like that.

Bobby Domino
12-12-2011, 04:40 AM
I was too lazy to read anything but the first and last line, but judging by your length of post, you seem like you hate men.

Evon & Ashley don't trust men anymore. Can't blame them, but sucks for the rest of us

I love ordering food for my girl, that's the only way she stays skinny :dancing:

SammiValentine
12-12-2011, 04:41 AM
I went out with a Filipino T-Girl who ordered for me and fed me like a baby. She was nice. No White gal ever fussed over me like that.

if we hit a drive through, and i was driving, id sort you out sweetie. x

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 04:41 AM

Its not, that i wouldn't mind if i wasn't a vegetarian!!!!!!!!!!

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 04:43 AM
Its not, that i wouldn't mind if i wasn't a vegetarian!!!!!!!!!!
how do you do it?I mean I eat healthy but damned if I dont Like steak.

Dino Velvet
12-12-2011, 04:45 AM
if we hit a drive through, and i was driving, id sort you out sweetie. x

Sammi, I'm sure you'd be just as fun at the 7-Eleven eating Nachos, playing video games, and flashing the terrorist behind the cash register.

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 04:45 AM
how do you do it?I mean I eat healthy but damned if I dont Like steak.

I had a pet pig back in my country and they killed it and turned it into roast... from then on I told myself to never ever eat meat or Be a cause for animal cruelty....

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 04:47 AM
I had a pet pig back in my country and they killed it and turned it into roast... from then on I told myself to never ever eat meat or Be a cause for animal cruelty....
got it...so do you replace the "protein" factor with those energy bars or what?

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 04:59 AM
got it...so do you replace the "protein" factor with those energy bars or what?

Yes and i see better muscle tone and weight maintenance than my friends who eat meat, I got thicker longer hair, clear skin i have not been sick for nearly 3 years of any flu or cold, my energy level is great, stamina is great, perfect liver and kidneys even tough i take hormones... I dont take supplements i make sure to get my nutrition from my foods...

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 05:01 AM
Yes and i see better muscle tone and weight maintenance than my friends who eat meat...
Well too much redmeat isnt good fish is one of the best routes imho...Salmon- less mercury in it.

SammiValentine
12-12-2011, 05:02 AM
Well too much redmeat isnt good fish is one of the best routes imho...Salmon- less mercury in it.

yup mercury count is off the scales with some fish

:hide-1:

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 05:03 AM

nuts, beans and legumes have just as good protein sources. raw coconut, pomegranate, Durian if you like it.

Dino Velvet
12-12-2011, 05:04 AM
When I back off the red meat my strength goes down at the gym and I'm not as angry in there.

NatashaLover
12-12-2011, 05:05 AM
when they dont even know me and the first thing they send me is a picture of their cock.

SammiValentine
12-12-2011, 05:06 AM
When I back off the red meat my strength goes down at the gym and I'm not as angry in there.

try masturbating with half cooked gammon strapped to the palms of your hands. ;-)

make sure it is not overdone!

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 05:06 AM
nuts, beans and legumes have just as good protein sources. raw coconut, pomegranate, Durian if you like it.
dont overdo it though, before my crash I would pack my backpack full of food for work/gym because theirs nothing but crappy fastfood here in SocaL!

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 05:17 AM
dont overdo it though, before my crash I would pack my backpack full of food for work/gym because theirs nothing but crappy fastfood here in SocaL!

I'm from frisco so i am used to the green living..

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 05:31 AM
I'm from frisco so i am used to the green living.. Yeah aLot of people if not the majority of socal people stick to fastfood its kind of disgusting when you think about it.

MrsKellyPierce
12-12-2011, 05:32 AM
I used to get turned off by men in bars cause of the numbers game...so I always said no

or the ones that hang out by the bar...big turn off to me..

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 05:33 AM
Yeah aLot of people if not the majority of socal people stick to fastfood its kind of disgusting when you think about it.

It is all that nasty grease comes of your pores, and that's what makes you smell so bad when you have body odor... ewwww... I smell like flowers cause that's all I eat...lol..

runningdownthatdream
12-12-2011, 05:35 AM
It is all that nasty grease comes of your pores, and that's what makes you smell so bad when you have body odor... ewwww... I smell like flowers cause that's all I eat...lol..

errrrrrrrrrrr................not if you're eating Durian!

BLKGSXR
the skunk from Bambi? lol jk :geek::p

EvonRose
I used to get turned off by men in bars cause of the numbers game...so I always said no

or the ones that hang out by the bar...big turn off to me..

I just have alot of issues with men... lol

BLKGSXR
its healthy but nasty as alll hell cannot stand the smell or taste.

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 05:36 AM

No durian actually is digested by the body and the kind of smell it has does not excrete from your body which is odd, because asparagus does.... Your pee ewww!!!

MdR Dave
12-12-2011, 05:42 AM
Yeah aLot of people if not the majority of socal people stick to fastfood its kind of disgusting when you think about it.

If I'm in a rush I go with sushi- it's quick and there are a lot of sushi bars around LA- and I have yet to try one where the sushi wasn't fresh (thankfully!)

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 05:46 AM
If I'm in a rush I go with sushi- it's quick and there are a lot of sushi bars around LA- and I have yet to try one where the sushi wasn't fresh (thankfully!)Kabuki is pretty good, then in Rowland heights off "fullerton road" 60fwy so much good fresh clean food.

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 05:47 AM
If I'm in a rush I go with sushi- it's quick and there are a lot of sushi bars around LA- and I have yet to try one where the sushi wasn't fresh (thankfully!)

I would rather starve for a bit than to touch gross dead animals... Omg somebody hug me...

runningdownthatdream
12-12-2011, 05:51 AM
No durian actually is digested by the body and the kind of smell it has does not excrete from your body which is odd, because asparagus does.... Your pee ewww!!!

oh but it does! When I was in Malaysia it was banned at all the better hotels and even hostels precisely because they don't want their beds to stink from Durian excreted through the pores.

Dino Velvet
12-12-2011, 05:54 AM
try masturbating with half cooked gammon strapped to the palms of your hands. ;-)

make sure it is not overdone!

If that's English Food I'd rather wrap a cactus around my wiener and spank it with that. I'd rather have you give me a GFE/PSE BBBJTCIM. :jerkoff

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 05:56 AM
oh but it does! When I was in Malaysia it was banned at all the better hotels and even hostels precisely because they don't want their beds to stink from Durian excreted through the pores.

well damn they ate too much! Actually the scent of durian isn't bad smelling... It just off putting to some, but some actually think it smells good... just like the taste some like it some hate it.

Growing up I was taught some are genetically meant to like it and some not...

MdR Dave
12-12-2011, 05:59 AM
I would rather starve for a bit than to touch gross dead animals... Omg somebody hug me...

I can respect that- I used to be a vegetarian during my hippy days. I really tried to eat lower down the food cycle. Had my fill of PB and banana, tofu prepared every way possible, and too many "kind veggie burritos" to count.

Didn't satisfy me, though. I'm a hunter, not a gatherer.

But I do limit my beef consumption, never eat pork, and eat as many nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachios are my favorites) as I can to supplement my protein intake.

runningdownthatdream
12-12-2011, 06:00 AM
well damn they ate too much! Actually the scent of durian isn't bad smelling... It just off putting to some, but some actually think it smells good... just like the taste some like it some hate it.

Growing up I was taught some are genetically meant to like it and some not...

One of my more interesting travel stories involved Durian, an isolated cabin in the highlands outside KL, and a dodgy group of people ;)

When I tried I tried it all I could think of was 'this is what milk and onions blended together would taste like'! From what I saw Malaysians seemed to have a spiritual relationship with Durian. Didn't notice the same in Indonesia though........

Bobby Domino
12-12-2011, 06:04 AM
If that's English Food I'd rather wrap a cactus around my wiener and spank it with that. I'd rather have you give me a GFE/PSE BBBJTCIM. :jerkoff

I'm scared to ask what all that mean.....

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 06:04 AM
One of my more interesting travel stories involved Durian, an isolated cabin in the highlands outside KL, and a dodgy group of people ;)

When I tried I tried it all I could think of was 'this is what milk and onions blended together would taste like'! From what I saw Malaysians seemed to have a spiritual relationship with Durian. Didn't notice the same in Indonesia though........
I used to date an Indonesian ggirl her fam loved it kept saying its like the fruit of god i replied i believe in god but that shit is nasty!

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 06:09 AM
I can respect that- I used to be a vegetarian during my hippy days. I really tried to eat lower down the food cycle. Had my fill of PB and banana, tofu prepared every way possible, and too many "kind veggie burritos" to count.

Didn't satisfy me, though. I'm a hunter, not a gatherer.

But I do limit my beef consumption, never eat pork, and eat as many nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachios are my favorites) as I can to supplement my protein intake.

I absolutely love my pbj and bananas!!!! i am a hippy tough that's the thing... so i love this lifestyle.

But FYI i shower and i shave! so not that kind of hippie!

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 06:10 AM
I used to date an Indonesian ggirl her fam loved it kept saying its like the fruit of god i replied i believe in god but that shit is nasty!

You guys are so funny, i have not had durian since i was 4... But i remember liking it...

runningdownthatdream
12-12-2011, 06:11 AM

I can believe just didn't notice it when I was there....bringing this up gives me the itch for Bali!

runningdownthatdream
12-12-2011, 06:16 AM
You guys are so funny, i have not had durian since i was 4... But i remember liking it...

You'd better back away from giving any hint you still eat that stuff!

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Hey im picky when it comes to eating new things...you'll see if you make it to vegas and chill with the boys.

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 06:24 AM
You'd better back away from giving any hint you still eat that stuff!

Well I like durian candy... Its sweet but I do remmeber the texture of durian being gross...

magus13
12-12-2011, 06:27 AM
Evon, you mind a guy who is not vegetarian?

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Evon, you mind a guy who is not vegetarian?

Not at all, My boyfriend is a meat eater but I wouldn't subject him to my custom, it is personal choice...

But there are rules!!!

magus13
12-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Not at all, My boyfriend is a meat eater but I wouldn't subject him to my custom, it is personal choice...

But there are rules!!!

There always are. BTW ur not completely vegetarian? :jerkoff

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 06:39 AM
There always are. BTW ur not completely vegetarian? :jerkoff

Well as long as I do not swallow it...

magus13
12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Well as long as I do not swallow it...

Good girl. Goto Tranny Strip on Friday so I can meet you.

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Good girl. Goto Tranny Strip on Friday so I can meet you.

Sure lets get drunk!

magus13
12-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Sure lets get drunk!

Done. Drinks on me :party:

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Done. Drinks on me :party:

ah you read my post about guys not paying for the date...lol

fxtech
12-12-2011, 07:32 AM
Not ingesting enough cinnoman.

fred41
12-12-2011, 07:40 AM

...shoes in the house

This is a pet peeve of mine regarding most people.
I don't own a lot of stuff, my apartment is the size of a postage stamp ...but I make sure I have some very good area rugs...It's my thing and I love them.
When people come into an apartment ...especially with some nice rugs, why don't they take their fucking shoes off??!!! Outside, whether you see it or not, you are stepping in oil, garbage, decayed food and tons of dog shit. It is very hard to clean something like a persian rug...so take your fucking shoes off....and if you live in an apartment over someone else...you should be taking your goddamned shoes off anyway...you inside the house, workboot (or high heels for the ignorant women) wearing MFs.

...rant over.

TsVanessa69
12-12-2011, 07:47 AM
i hate when dudes say they like trannys cuz they heard we give better head, bad news bitch, I don't give head, I find that comment offensive, and I don't care how much you paid for the privilage of my prescence, session over, you are thrown out and no fuckn refunds.

Or when you fix your mouth to say"I am straight, BUT".
Bitch please, wrong again!

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 07:50 AM
i hate when dudes say they like trannys cuz they heard we give better head, bad news bitch, I don't give head, I find that comment offensive, and I don't care how much you paid for the privilage of my prescence, session over, you are thrown out and no fuckn refunds.

Or when you fix your mouth to say"I am straight, BUT".
Bitch please, wrong again!

Lol you are so funny i love it... I have to say hi to you next time we meet in chicago i have not gotten the chance to talk to you the other time...

TsVanessa69
12-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Lol you are so funny i love it... I have to say hi to you next time we meet in chicago i have not gotten the chance to talk to you the other time...
am working with a trans sister on a girls only nite at a club here in Chi, hopefully you can join us! I will be posting dates and info. Kinda like a ts helping ts support group with booze, very ts sex in the city coctail hour

TsVanessa69
12-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Oh and I hatedudes with jacked up crusty feet with claws.
GROSSS

tsadriana
12-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Oh and I hatedudes with jacked up crusty feet with claws.
GROSSS
hahahahahah.......i don`t have nothing with guys who still have hair under their arms,but the worse thing when u feel their sweating even if u send them before for a shower ...like u said gross.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-12-2011, 08:05 AM
He's a good guy for that :) Seeing you soon?

BLKGSXR
12-12-2011, 08:12 AM
This guy^^^...Crown and coke I think so, be prepared bruh.

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 08:35 AM
am working with a trans sister on a girls only nite at a club here in Chi, hopefully you can join us! I will be posting dates and info. Kinda like a ts helping ts support group with booze, very ts sex in the city coctail hour

Hey I will go to support... And I know it will be for good cause...

EvonRose
12-12-2011, 08:36 AM
He's a good guy for that :) Seeing you soon?

Oem!!! omg you! Cant wait for fucking Vegas!!! blast...

LibertyHarkness
12-12-2011, 12:22 PM
lol sammi :) our dads are legends .:)

Dino nahhh i love a good fart myself :) or burp :) i can actually crack out some mighty impressive burps with real depth and duration if i shotgun a diet coke :) though i find lemonade is better for more rasp :)

Gosh i love eating meat, fish, game, vegetables pretty much i eat anything ...though fish is my favourite ..

needsum
12-12-2011, 05:27 PM
when they dont even know me and the first thing they send me is a picture of their cock.

Whew!! Glad I hit "save to draft" rather than "send"... ;) :dancing:

magus13
12-13-2011, 02:14 AM

Its always helps to pay attention to whats important to a girl.

Dino Velvet
12-13-2011, 02:17 AM
If I ask her out, I pay. If she asks me out, she pays. That's fair.

Ben
12-13-2011, 02:19 AM

Ha ha ha! :)

EvonRose
12-13-2011, 05:32 AM
If I ask her out, I pay. If she asks me out, she pays. That's fair.

I'm still in old fashion values, if a man wants me he will ask me out, a woman should never ask a man out... In my culture men ask the woman out... it ruins the energy of courting because once a woman leads, the man takes the position of a woman, which in today's society seems common. If a woman supports in any way, do not expect her to be a lady to you, if she is bossy and controlling that's because the energy shifted.

That's what I have noticed in american society men complain women are not feminine enough but i see men are not masculine enough, it makes sense...

MdR Dave
12-13-2011, 05:59 AM
. . once a woman leads, the man takes the position of a woman, . . If a woman supports in any way, do not expect her to be a lady to you, ..
Damn it, Evon- I could have gotten a free dinner tonight!

Guess I'd rather keep my huevos than my cash. . .

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 06:00 AM
That's what I have noticed in american society men complain women are not feminine enough but i see men are not masculine enough, it makes sense...

There is one thing I have noticed everywhere you go. Men become macho bull shitters about the kind of women they want and like. Their complaints come directly from their egos, and have nothing to do with reality.

Evon, you and most of the girls here are a fantasy to most of the guys. I can tell you how hot you are and all of the hot dirty and sexy things I would love to do with you. But it is just a fantasy, because most of us guys will never find a girl to love and keep forever for ourselves that looks like you.

But the truth can be seen in any department store, busy city street or shopping mall. Just sit down on a bench, and just watch the people going by. You will see fat ugly girls with nice looking guys, you will see fat ugly guys with hot girls. You will even see fat ugly guys with fat ugly girls. They are all in love and happy with each other. But you will rarely see a hot guy with a hot girl. That stuff is only in the movies, or the guy is paying dearly for her temporary company.

But we still love you and enjoy seeing and talking to you. It's all in fun, and it gives us a smile for the day. Because it's usually the closest most guys will get to a beauty like you.:)

runningdownthatdream
12-13-2011, 06:03 AM
I'm still in old fashion values, if a man wants me he will ask me out, a woman should never ask a man out... In my culture men ask the woman out... it ruins the energy of courting because once a woman leads, the man takes the position of a woman, which in today's society seems common. If a woman supports in any way, do not expect her to be a lady to you, if she is bossy and controlling that's because the energy shifted.

I see some truth in what you are saying - at least in North America. There has been a shift in traditional roles although I think it may be limited to the larger metropolitan areas. Men are taking on more feminine traits and women more masculine ones - there is good and bad to this in my opinion.

nonnonnon
12-13-2011, 07:17 AM
I blame the hormones in the water and plastics
now where's my purse? :wiggle:

EvonRose
12-13-2011, 10:34 AM
I see some truth in what you are saying - at least in North America. There has been a shift in traditional roles although I think it may be limited to the larger metropolitan areas. Men are taking on more feminine traits and women more masculine ones - there is good and bad to this in my opinion.

In how I see it its all bad, most women would never date or respect a man for that role change.

Men complain now why they cant get a girl, this is one reason, women look for chivalry in a man and that's dying out in american culture... I do however still see it in Asian Americans, and Latin Americans...

Prospero
12-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Come to the UK Evon - chivalry here is alive and well.

Oh and in response to whoever suggested that Evon "hates men' on the basis of her list of things that she doesn't like in men. That is such a daft remark. The things she lists are all pretty irritating IMHO.... a lot are the sort of things that would annoy anyone and are scarcely grounds for calling her a hater.

EvonRose
12-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Come to the UK Evon - chivalry here is alive and well.

Oh and in response to whoever suggested that Evon "hates men' on the basis of her list of things that she doesn't like in men. That is such a daft remark. The things she lists are all pretty irritating IMHO.... a lot are the sort of things that would annoy anyone and are scarcely grounds for calling her a hater.

Thank you, I am a woman and men irritate me, but im sure i irritate men but don't mean we hate each other.. lol..

Chivalry is definitely needed for me to date a man, I don't care how good looking you are, you make me pay for dinner I am walking out and flipping my hair... There are exceptions. But you wanting to save money, or you don't have any is not a good excuse...

Prospero
12-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Evon. Good point about paying for dinner and some other traditional male behaviour towards the opposite sex. There was certainly a phase a few years ago when young women bristled with indignation if their dates playedt hat role - automatically assuming that the guy picks up the tab for dinner etc. Once upon a time men used to automatically stand when a woman got up from the table or entered the room etc. Few do that now (though i have one old fashioned friend from a privileged background who still observes these formalities) It was against their feminist principles. Things have moved on but how many TS girls are also radical or even moderate feminists I wonder? Do you girls want to be accorded the behaviour and courtesy traditionally shown by gentlemen to ladies - or do you want to be strong independent modern young women with total equality in a social context to men?

EvonRose
12-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Evon. Good point about paying for dinner and some other traditional male behaviour towards the opposite sex. There was certainly a phase a few years ago when young women bristled with indignation if their dates playedt hat role - automatically assuming that the guy picks up the tab for dinner etc. Once upon a time men used to automatically stand when a woman got up from the table or entered the room etc. Few do that now (though i have one old fashioned friend from a privileged background who still observes these formalities) It was against their feminist principles. Things have moved on but how many TS girls are also radical or even moderate feminists I wonder? Do you girls want to be accorded the behaviour and courtesy traditionally shown by gentlemen to ladies - or do you want to be strong independent modern young women with total equality in a social context to men?

Those qualities are dying out here in America... The guy should always pay for a date, and women have their responsibilities in the relationship as well, that most modern women don't live up to either.... There has to be balance if they are both acting in feminine roles wheres the masculine? vice versa... I encourage women to be independent, so they have something to fall back on until that special man comes along then you can make your decisions then. Well to impress me I need a traditional gentleman and I will look down on anything but, kinda snobby but whatever... It's my upbringing as a fillipina woman...

AngelinaTorres
12-13-2011, 03:32 PM
We're guys, we're known to do stupid stuff- especially when it comes to trying to attract a partner.

What do we do (that we must think makes us "cool") that just makes you want to laugh in our face or run away?

Help us out!

hate men who wants to lick my face ( :confused: )

Yvonne183
12-13-2011, 03:45 PM

Very good point Prospero about the feminist thing. While I don't consider myself a feminist in the way I want to push my agenda in the faces of others, but I do believe all people are equal and that gender roles are not as strict as they once were. I feel glad that gender roles have become more fluid, But just as I saw it in tgirl bars back when,it seems tgirls kinda adhere to the old ways. I do in a way understand why this is, maybe it is a way to separate themselves from anything male, which would include the role of males to females that society tells is the way, or at least what society of old told us what was the way to live. I am quite happy that for the most part gender roles are not as strict, I feel I fit a little bit better in society this way. OK my area of society is a bit weird, with weird people, but when I venture into suitsville, some of those people now have a better understanding that we all don't fit into that box that people lived in years ago. Because of the feminist movement, some men do acknowledge that women don't have to play those roles they did years ago and as well, tgirls don't have to fit into these roles either.

For me, I want to be treated as a human, I would like respect and not much else. I would gladly pay for dinner with a guy if I had the money, and if we both don't have the money, then sitting on the stoop all night eating pizza, pitching pennies is just fine with me. I am with the guy not cause he plays a role of a man, I am with the guy cause I like him and want to be with him. He doesn't have to dress fancy, a tshirt if fine, I am with him cause I like him. But those guys are far and few in my past life, today I just want a guy who won't use me for a punching bag. lol Hey, maybe in a way I am playing a typical female role when a guy uses me for a punching bag, I play the typical role of a woman in the TV show COPS.

I might be wrong with this next comment, I can't stereotype all gays, but most gay guys and girls can love each other without defining male and female roles in their relationships, then so can I.

Sad to say, but we are brainwashed a little bit by what the media and Hollywood shows us. What other reason could there be for rap music to be so popular, lol Sorry bout that. Even though Hollywood seems liberal, just look at most of the actresses and women on the news networks, most keep to a Barbie style looks, a heavy weight girl is not usually used in these positions unless a movie wants a nut job girl or a victim. I read where English actress Dawn French came to Hollywood to play a role and she was turned down cause she was over weight, yet she is one of the funniest people I saw on Brit TV.

Disclaimer of sorts- I am not saying how others should live their lives, everyone should be free to live the way they want and that means having a guy pay things for them, so be it, as long as they are happy is all that counts.

PS- I forgot to answer the OP question. I don't like guys who damage my body with pain, I am well capable of doing that myself. Stop beating me. Yes you, I know you read this forum.

Gambino
12-13-2011, 03:58 PM
hate men who wants to lick my face ( :confused: )

Wtf? That's weird, then again do are foot fetish's to me

needsum
12-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Very good point Prospero about the feminist thing. While I don't consider myself a feminist in the way I want to push my agenda in the faces of others, but I do believe all people are equal and that gender roles are not as strict as they once were. I feel glad that gender roles have become more fluid, But just as I saw it in tgirl bars back when,it seems tgirls kinda adhere to the old ways. I do in a way understand why this is, maybe it is a way to separate themselves from anything male, which would include the role of males to females that society tells is the way, or at least what society of old told us what was the way to live. I am quite happy that for the most part gender roles are not as strict, I feel I fit a little bit better in society this way. OK my area of society is a bit weird, with weird people, but when I venture into suitsville, some of those people now have a better understanding that we all don't fit into that box that people lived in years ago. Because of the feminist movement, some men do acknowledge that women don't have to play those roles they did years ago and as well, tgirls don't have to fit into these roles either.

For me, I want to be treated as a human, I would like respect and not much else. I would gladly pay for dinner with a guy if I had the money, and if we both don't have the money, then sitting on the stoop all night eating pizza, pitching pennies is just fine with me. I am with the guy not cause he plays a role of a man, I am with the guy cause I like him and want to be with him. He doesn't have to dress fancy, a tshirt if fine, I am with him cause I like him. But those guys are far and few in my past life, today I just want a guy who won't use me for a punching bag. lol Hey, maybe in a way I am playing a typical female role when a guy uses me for a punching bag, I play the typical role of a woman in the TV show COPS.

I might be wrong with this next comment, I can't stereotype all gays, but most gay guys and girls can love each other without defining male and female roles in their relationships, then so can I.

Sad to say, but we are brainwashed a little bit by what the media and Hollywood shows us. What other reason could there be for rap music to be so popular, lol Sorry bout that. Even though Hollywood seems liberal, just look at most of the actresses and women on the news networks, most keep to a Barbie style looks, a heavy weight girl is not usually used in these positions unless a movie wants a nut job girl or a victim. I read where English actress Dawn French came to Hollywood to play a role and she was turned down cause she was over weight, yet she is one of the funniest people I saw on Brit TV.

Disclaimer of sorts- I am not saying how others should live their lives, everyone should be free to live the way they want and that means having a guy pay things for them, so be it, as long as they are happy is all that counts.

PS- I forgot to answer the OP question. I don't like guys who damage my body with pain, I am well capable of doing that myself. Stop beating me. Yes you, I know you read this forum.

:) Very well said. I would summarize this to mean, do what makes you happy and don't worry about societal pressures. Which is just how I feel as well.

loveboof
12-13-2011, 04:46 PM
The guy should always pay for a date, and women have their responsibilities in the relationship as well, that most modern women don't live up to either.... There has to be balance if they are both acting in feminine roles wheres the masculine? vice versa...
What are the women's responsibilities in a relationship? Cooking, cleaning, baby making?

I disagree with you again, Evon. It surprises me to see a transsexual woman espousing highly 'traditional' (euphemistic for bigoted?) views.

If I ask a girl out I expect to pay, but if she insists on halving the bill then that's what we'll do. Your idea that men are 'bank', and women sit pretty is ridiculously narrow minded!

You mentioned your 'fillipina upbringing', and I think you should realise that western culture has progressed (not always for the better, but it has still moved on).

EvonRose
12-13-2011, 05:53 PM
What are the women's responsibilities in a relationship? Cooking, cleaning, baby making?

I disagree with you again, Evon. It surprises me to see a transsexual woman espousing highly 'traditional' (euphemistic for bigoted?) views.

If I ask a girl out I expect to pay, but if she insists on halving the bill then that's what we'll do. Your idea that men are 'bank', and women sit pretty is ridiculously narrow minded!

You mentioned your 'fillipina upbringing', and I think you should realise that western culture has progressed (not always for the better, but it has still moved on).

I did not say that the role is played in stereotypical form, you said it not me...

That is kinda low of you to even mention or pertain I cant have a traditional value because im not a gg making it the traditional way, It's offensive to me actually, then I guess your traditionally not straight for even being on this website right? This is my view and no need to attack it, If you don't like my view date someone who has yours...

Never did I pertain a man is bank, paying for dinner is just an act of courtship. My mother and father have traditional roles and they have been married for 20 plus years, In this case your also offending many Asian tradition, which by the way has 80 percent success in marriage as oppose to the 50 percent western cultures have...

There is a difference being western culture and westernized, many cultures have been westernized but we don't become western, we become liberal in terms of music, sex, dating, marriage but still keep the old traditional values in relationships because to some cultures this is the right way... and I do stand by it.

Women are not bitches, and men are not bank. It takes two different roles to make one unity works, if both play the same role there's no balance. Women want a man to look up to as a man, and be that figure in their lives to care for them and protect them, and support them. And men want to be in romance with a beautiful woman who is kind caring, and nurturing to them. Both different but equally important... Of course I'm speaking of the kind of woman I am, This is my relationship standards, its mine not yours... thank you very much...

I am a woman and treat me as such, if you cant see this woman standing in front of you then you don't belong in my presence. Nor would I treat you like a man...

loveboof
12-13-2011, 06:44 PM
That is kinda low of you to even mention or pertain I cant have a traditional value because im not a gg making it the traditional way, It's offensive to me actually, then I guess your traditionally not straight for even being on this website right? This is my view and no need to attack it, If you don't like my view date someone who has yours...

Never did I pertain a man is bank, paying for dinner is just an act of courtship. My mother and father have traditional roles and they have been married for 20 plus years, In this case your also offending many Asian tradition, which by the way has 80 percent success in marriage as oppose to the 50 percent western cultures have...

There is a difference being western culture and westernized, many cultures have been westernized but we don't become western, we become liberal in terms of music, sex, dating, marriage but still keep the old traditional values in relationships because to some cultures this is the right way... and I do stand by it.

Women are not bitches, and men are not bank. It takes two different roles to make one unity works, if both play the same role there's no balance. Women want a man to look up to as a man, and be that figure in their lives to care for them and protect them, and support them. And men want to be in romance with a beautiful woman who is kind caring, and nurturing to them. Both different but equally important... Of course I'm speaking of the kind of woman I am, This is my relationship standards, its mine not yours... thank you very much...

I am a woman and treat me as such, if you cant see this woman standing in front of you then you don't belong in my presence. Nor would I treat you like a man...
Traditionally I wouldn't be considered straight for being on this forum, no. You're kind of making my point - traditional values are not always adequate for our modern world. Our values are constantly evolving and adapting, and there becomes a stage where 'traditional' just doesn't work any more.

(People on this site don't seem to read anything in brackets lol) If you read 'highly traditional' as a euphemism for bigotry, then it is surprising that a transsexual woman would espouse such views. You believe in traditional relationship roles, but not in the same traditional gender roles? That seems contradictory to me. So in that capacity the fact you're not a gg does actually make it more surprising that you hold such conservative opinions...

And as for offending your Asian tradition, you shouldn't bring it up if you don't want people to discuss it. I fail to see how highlighting a distinction in cultural relativism could be offensive to you? That is exactly what you imply yourself in the post before mine!

(edit: Oh and aren't you a full on dominatrix with your clients? Where's the traditional relationship roles there?)

EvonRose
12-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Traditionally I wouldn't be considered straight for being on this forum, no. You're kind of making my point - traditional values are not always adequate for our modern world. Our values are constantly evolving and adapting, and there becomes a stage where 'traditional' just doesn't work any more.

(People on this site don't seem to read anything in brackets lol) If you read 'highly traditional' as a euphemism for bigotry, then it is surprising that a transsexual woman would espouse such views. You believe in traditional relationship roles, but not in the same traditional gender roles? That seems contradictory to me. So in that capacity the fact you're not a gg does actually make it more surprising that you hold such conservative opinions...

And as for offending your Asian tradition, you shouldn't bring it up if you don't want people to discuss it. I fail to see how highlighting a distinction in cultural relativism could be offensive to you? That is exactly what you imply yourself in the post before mine!

(edit: Oh and aren't you a full on dominatrix with your clients? Where's the traditional relationship roles there?)

Well, no i'm not making your point actually...

All you prove is how ignorant you are, I never chose to become a woman, I am a woman so that is my role that is the tradition, you are a man and you choose to take on the role of a woman, that's the issue... You imply that I chose this life and this life as a woman... trust me, many times I wish Maybe if i was a man id be better than alot of men here, but it's not. I can not be a man. Its simple and easy... You talk about being a bigot but viewing that being homosexual, or a transgender is a choice I find that bigoted...

You were not discussing my Asian tradition you attacked it! It's bigoted to you, and pathetic, its ludacris Fine... Well some say the same thing about your view, they say its a poor excuse to be called a man and think its a cop out to do your duties as a man, its cowardly, and its weak and many men would frown or look down on a man that would ever let a woman support him... I have never attacked your character or your views, but you felt it was necessary to attack my personal view on my personal standard of my personal relationship, tactless... Like I said chivalry is dying out and here's an example..

Again maybe you shouldn't bring up subjects your ignorant about, don't discuss transsexualism or dominatrix with me. There are doms in personal and as a persona, it is my persona and I love it for WORK, not relationships... The topic I was discussing is relationship... I have not brought my work into this discussion...Two different things and your bringing something up that does not have anything to do with this topic...

The point of the topic is What i like in a relationship, not about my work or my transgenderism, This works for me, and Seems some men on here share the same value as I do, and I am sure some women here share yours...

loveboof
12-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Well, no i'm not making your point actually...

All you prove is how ignorant you are, I never chose to become a woman, I am a woman so that is my role that is the tradition, you are a man and you choose to take on the role of a woman, that's the issue... You imply that I chose this life and this life as a woman... trust me, many times I wish Maybe if i was a man id be better than alot of men here, but it's not. I can not be a man. Its simple and easy... You talk about being a bigot but viewing that being homosexual, or a transgender is a choice I find that bigoted...

You were not discussing my Asian tradition you attacked it! It's bigoted to you, and pathetic, its ludacris Fine... Well I can say the same thing about your view, I think its a poor excuse to be called a man and i think its a cop out to do your duties as a man, its cowardly, and its weak... I have never attacked your character or your views until now, but you felt it was necessary to attack my personal view on my personal standard of my personal relastionship so now im attacking you...

Again maybe you shouldn't bring up subjects your ignorant about, don't discuss transsexualism or dominatrix with me. There are doms in personal and as a persona, it is my persona and I love it for WORK, not relationships... The topic I was discussing is relationship... I have not brought my work into this discussion...Two different things and your bringing something up that does not have anything to do with this topic...
Lolz. Where did I attack your Asian tradition? Stop talking bollocks.

I also never said anything about homosexuality or transgenderism being a choice - you seemed to have imagined all that!

And how exactly am I taking on the roles of a woman? By every standard you have raised I am a very traditional man. I give girls my coat, open doors, pay for dates - in short I am a chivalrous and decent bloke.

What I have a problem with is you excusing your rampant materialism with some flimsy nonsense about 'values' or how men view women...

I believe in true equality - for gay people, transsexuals, and women (etc). So don't even try to turn this into one of your victimised arguments!

EvonRose
12-13-2011, 08:34 PM
:Bowdown:
Lolz. Where did I attack your Asian tradition? Stop talking bollocks.

I also never said anything about homosexuality or transgenderism being a choice - you seemed to have imagined all that!

And how exactly am I taking on the roles of a woman? By every standard you have raised I am a very traditional man. I give girls my coat, open doors, pay for dates - in short I am a chivalrous and decent bloke.

What I have a problem with is you excusing your rampant materialism with some flimsy nonsense about 'values' or how men view women...

I believe in true equality - for gay people, transsexuals, and women (etc). So don't even try to turn this into one of your victimised arguments!

You attacked my asian upbringing by referring to it on a previous message... I did say this is my culture and how I was raised and you said it was pathetic, and bigoted and all sorts of bad, that's an attack to me...

Well by stating I cant have a traditional view in relationship because I am not in my tradition gender form is stupid, that translates to your a man so why are you now a woman? Its implying it was a choice for me, when its not. You mentioned my transgenderism as a gender role and its offensive!!!

I didn't mean YOU, I am talking about the subject which are these particular men I was talking about all along...

How is it that the subject that was meant for my particular liking in my ideal relationship all of a sudden be attacked and Now I am playing victim? This subject is not about you never was!!! If you take offense to it something hit you and you need help, this subject was about me, and sharing my personal ideal man, I was not attacking you or the men here that have been nothing but nice to the women on this forum... So leave it alone before you irritate me.

amberskyi
12-13-2011, 08:41 PM
ive gotten alot better about it but its a complete turn off when guys are so cock hungry...its like HELLO,i have all these other juicy bits to have fun with

Silcc69
12-13-2011, 08:48 PM
ive gotten alot better about it but its a complete turn off when guys are so cock hungry...its like HELLO,i have all these other juicy bits to have fun with

What if they are ass hungry?

loveboof
12-13-2011, 08:50 PM
You attacked my asian upbringing by referring to it on a previous message... I did say this is my culture and how I was raised and you said it was pathetic, and bigoted and all sorts of bad, that's an attack to me...
INCORRECT
Well by stating I cant have a traditional view in relationship because I am not in my tradition gender form is stupid, that translates to your a man so why are you now a woman? Its implying it was a choice for me, when its not. You mentioned my transgenderism as a gender role and its offensive!!!
INCORRECT
I didn't mean YOU, I am talking about the subject which are these particular men I was talking about all along...

How is it that the subject that was meant for my particular liking in my ideal relationship all of a sudden be attacked and Now I am playing victim? This subject is not about you never was!!! If you take offense to it something hit you and you need help, this subject was about me I was not attacking you or the men here that have been nothing but nice to the women on this forum... So leave it alone before you irritate me.

Imagine I'm one of those sophisticated men who pay to take you out on dinner dates; apparently you converse with them - and satisfy them intellectually.

You need to concentrate and correctly understand what I am saying before you respond (I apologise for being patronising, but I've tried my usual levels of communication).

What I said about your 'asian tradition' was effectively the same as what you said yourself about it before I even contributed to this thread. That it is different. That is not an attack, and if you perceive it as such then you will spend a large portion of your life offended by people!

I never said anything about your gender except what a traditional view of it would constitute. The very same traditional views I am arguing against!

traditional values are not always adequate for our modern world. Our values are constantly evolving and adapting, and there becomes a stage where 'traditional' just doesn't work any more.
I never implied anything about choice.

And you were the one who started talking about relationship roles in this thread - which is what I responded to. Again, it was not an attack on you - I simply assumed we were both mature enough to hold a discussion about our opinions.

EvonRose
12-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Imagine I'm one of those sophisticated men who pay to take you out on dinner dates; apparently you converse with them - and satisfy them intellectually.

You need to concentrate and correctly understand what I am saying before you respond (I apologise for being patronising, but I've tried my usual levels of communication).

What I said about your 'asian tradition' was effectively the same as what you said yourself about it before I even contributed to this thread. That it is different. That is not an attack, and if you perceive it as such then you will spend a large portion of your life offended by people!

I never said anything about your gender except what a traditional view of it would constitute. The very same traditional views I am arguing against!

I never implied anything about choice.

And you were the one who started talking about relationship roles in this thread - which is what I responded to. Again, it was not an attack on you - I simply assumed we were both mature enough to hold a discussion about our opinions.

I wasn't arguing, I stated and was talking with another person of the type of guys I do like to date, you didn't need to argue. I don't care!!! don't bring me up as a comparison to the traditional values just because I am a ts, I am still worthy of keeping a traditional relationship, and I am a woman so it is still traditional! I can take alot of bullshit from people, but I thought we were cool? You patronize me as if I was your enemy, I don't like your delivery and im mad at you...

loveboof
12-13-2011, 09:27 PM
don't bring me up as a comparison to the traditional values just because I am a ts, I am still worthy of keeping a traditional relationship, and I am a woman so it is still traditional! I can take alot of bullshit from people, but I thought we were cool? You patronize me as if I was your enemy, I don't like your delivery and im mad at you...

I didn't compare you to anything - I compared the traditional relationship roles to the traditional gender roles in the point I was making about what 'traditional' means.

We are cool as far as I'm concerned; I apologised for being patronising (and I mean it), but it is frustrating when someone repeatedly fails to understand what you're saying.

I don't have any enemies, but I accept why you are mad at me.

amberskyi
12-13-2011, 09:50 PM
What if they are ass hungry?

than thats right up my alley ;)

Dino Velvet
12-13-2011, 10:58 PM

Are you saying I am less of a man to allow a lady to pick up the check?

Silcc69
12-14-2011, 09:54 AM
than thats right up my alley ;)

U need to get back on aim girl.

EvonRose
12-14-2011, 09:59 AM
Are you saying I am less of a man to allow a lady to pick up the check?

No not at all I love you Dino, there are exceptions...

OEMEnemyNum1
12-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Oem!!! omg you! Cant wait for fucking Vegas!!! blast...

Haha, I can't wait either. Gonna be a good time. I need a vacation bad.

hurdycasual
07-15-2013, 10:46 AM
lol sammi :) our dads are legends .:)

Dino nahhh i love a good fart myself :) or burp :) i can actually crack out some mighty impressive burps with real depth and duration if i shotgun a diet coke :) though i find lemonade is better for more rasp :)

Gosh i love eating meat, fish, game, vegetables pretty much i eat anything ...though fish is my favourite ..

I'd love you to do a huge burp in my face hehe

MacShreach
07-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Ah. The time warp just explained itself. What happened to Evon anyway? Not seen her beautiful self her for a while. OK, I hope.