PDA

View Full Version : Just a request to the fantastic posters

jolo
12-11-2011, 08:44 AM
On HungAngles ,the posters are fantastic. So generous and post real high quality photos. :Bowdown:

I do have a request. I might see a posted picture of some indescribably delicious beauty and her name isn't posted.
I am graciously asking that all of those great posts, are posted with the models names so that:

If someone wanted to know more about the model, we can find more about them by name.

Out of respect for the model. For me, it is important to remember that the models who are baring their all to us are people that have names. I also prefer to discuss them by name, rather than "her", "it"
"she", etc.
There is a living, breathing person behind the photo, who is real , has feelings and I would think, like all humans. would like to be appreciated for their work. For me, knowing that there is a person behind the photo is important for me.

I am NOT writing this to be critical of anyone. I am writing this as a positive message on how I think we can make this incredible site, even more incredible. :claps:claps

Thank you all for making HungAngles so great.

Jon :)

SammiValentine
12-11-2011, 02:11 PM
If your a good boy then Santa may just bash your back door in this year xxx

I mean err people might just do that :D

x

irvin66
12-11-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm a good boy! Maybe you could bash in my back door this year Sammi? :praying: